princess

Kate Moss

Kate Moss & Pete Doherty's Troubled Love

THURSDAY AUGUST 24, 2006 07:50PM EST

People.com

Some couples are torn apart by distance, others by a lack of time. For Kate Moss and Pete Doherty, the trouble in their relationship seems to come from a more tangible source: drugs.

As PEOPLE reports in its new issue, Doherty, 27, has battled addiction for years – landing in and out of jail – while Moss, 32, entered rehab last fall (and distanced herself from Doherty) after pictures of her allegedly snorting cocaine appeared on the covers of London tabloids.

Still, in recent weeks, the on-again-off-again couple appeared to be headed to the altar. On Aug. 6 they kissed and cuddled their way through the Rhythm Festival in Bedfordshire, England, and during an Aug. 17 interview with BBC's Radio 1, Doherty – who had been playing gigs with his band Babyshambles – referred to Moss as his "missus."

By that evening, however, Doherty was back in jail, again facing drug charges. A Sept. 4 sentencing will determine whether he receives a prison term; in the meantime he must reside at the Priory rehabilitation clinic from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. every day.

For Moss, who lost several modeling jobs after the tabloid photos surfaced and has since rebuilt her career ("She's more in demand than ever," says a pal), the latest news seems likely to prompt some soul-searching. Or maybe not.

As Michael Gross, author of Model: The Ugly Business of Beautiful Women, explains, "A certain kind of model has that inexorable attraction to a certain type of bad boy. It seems Kate is one of those girls."

Edited by Cutielb99

Sexy Kate Moss pictures crash website

Lingerie designer Agent Provocateur has persuaded Kate Moss to make her movie debut - in a series of erotic short films.

In the four four-minute movies, which will be released over a period of weeks on the firm's website, Miss Moss can be seen in various states of undress acting out a dream sequence.

The film marks the first time Miss Moss has taken a speaking part on film - though she did recently speak on a television advert for Virgin mobile.

In the accompanying voice-over for the first film Miss Moss's dulcet Croydon tones can be heard saying: "That was such a strange dream. I was in this big, empty house. I was lying on the floor and there was a chalk mark around my body - like in a crime scene. I got up, but it was like I floated up. My body was weightless.

"I could hear the sound of the sea, big waves crashing, and I could also hear some music somewhere, like someone was having a party.

"The music was coming from one of the rooms. One of the doors opened and a woman came out. 'You're Miss X, right?'"

And so the monologue goes on.

In the third movie, Miss Moss actually strips bare. The films, made over two nights in a mansion in London's Portland Place, are directed by movie veteran Mike Figgis, maker of Leaving Las Vegas.

"She was insecure about her voice. But she’s got a nice voice," said Figgis.

Miss Moss, 32, has never been shy about taking off her clothes, playing on her sexualised image throughout her career.

So far, her most risque part has been a Sofia Coppola-directed video for the White Stripes, in which she was a lap dancer sliding provocatively - and convincingly - around a pole.

The company's website crashed yesterday after thousands logged on to see the first of the four films.

THEY'RE KRAZY FOR KATE

Page Six

September 7, 2006 -- SURE, she's battled a cocaine problem and has nauseating taste in guys, but Kate Moss can still put grown men in a frenzy. The reed-thin supermodel made her debut this week as new face of Agent Provocateur lingerie, starring in a short Web movie where she writhes around in tiny black panties, a corset, bra, tights and leather gloves. But the flick, filmed by "Leaving Las Vegas" director Mike Figgis, got so many hits Tuesday that it crashed within hours.

Kate and Pete romp at Priory

September 19, 2006

KATE MOSS and PETE DOHERTY shocked patients at The Priory this weekend – by getting jiggy with it on the lawns.

The frisky pair got so horny they were a moment away from having full-blown sex on a bench when they got rumbled.

Their amorous antics were spotted by day visitors — who were appalled at their behaviour.

Kate and Pete realised they had been caught at it and cooled off. She began running around and he vanished — presumably for a cold shower.

I find the episode hilarious. It takes some doing to offend the sort of folk who seek treatment at the celeb rehab centre.

There are people in there for all kinds of sex addictions, plus problems with alcohol, drugs and fame — so Kate and Pete must have been really going for it.

My man on the inside at the clinic’s Southgate branch, in North London, said: “It happened between half six and seven o’clock on Sunday evening.

“There were a group of people attending a self-help group for the day. Because it was pleasant weather, their leader suggested they move things outside.

“But during their session they noticed a couple getting rather fruity on a nearby bench. They were kissing and groping each other. Hands were going up clothing and there was lots of groaning.

“They were practically having full-blown sex.

“Then people realised it was Moss and Doherty — her skinny blue jeans were the giveaway. But a second later the couple noticed they were being watched and pulled away.”

Kate has made a handful of low-key visits to see Pete during his four weeks in the clinic fighting drug addiction.

She has always gone out of her way to enter and exit like a ninja — without being spotted. But it seems like her lust for Pete got the better of her on this occasion.

My guess is that before he went into rehab he was always too out of his head to get excited — if you know what I mean.

A run of being clean from crack and heroin has obviously been good news for his libido . . .

ROAD TO RECOVERY?

Kate Moss visits her on-again boyfriend Pete Doherty, whose sentence for five drug offenses was deferred until Dec. 4, at the rehab clinic the Priory, just outside of London, on Wednesday.

Posted Image

Mossy to leave for US

Kate Moss and lover Pete Doherty are planning to leave Blighty for a hassle free life in America.

A source said: "Kate is a huge fan of America and adores New York. She and Pete would love to move to the States, ideally by the end of the year.

"Kate is no stranger to the States and has an exceptional reputation as a style icon there, so it makes perfect sense.

"Plus, both she and Pete reackon they won't attract so much attention living there."

Pete Doherty, Kate Moss Back Together

Drug-addicted singer Pete Doherty and supermodel Kate Moss are traveling together in Ireland this week, a year after the couple split after Moss was photographed snorting cocaine.

Witnesses said Moss took the stage Monday night at a nightclub south of Dublin and sang alongside Doherty at the start of a new tour of the singer's band, Babyshambles.

"They came in the front door and chatted with the fans. Kate got up on stage at a few points and helped sing the chorus of a few songs. They both appeared to be in fine form," said Damien O'Brien, manager of the Music Factory in the town of Carlow, where the Babyshambles gig attracted about 680 fans.

Doherty, 27, last week checked himself out of a London drug-rehabilitation clinic. On Tuesday, British tabloids carried photographs of him and Kate Moss embracing before they boarded a flight to Ireland.

Babyshambles canceled performances over the summer because of Doherty's chronic troubles with drugs and the law. The band canceled two performances in Dublin in April, but was scheduled to perform Tuesday night at the Ambassador Theatre in the Irish capital. On Wednesday night the band is scheduled to play in Belfast, Northern Ireland, before a 10-concert swing through Britain Oct. 1-10.

FIGHTIN' IRISH?

Despite his recent troubles with the law, Kate Moss stands by her (worse-for-wear) man Pete Doherty as the on-again couple land in Dublin on Monday. Doherty, who was released from his latest rehab stint the same morning, is performing there with his band Babyshambles tonight.

Posted Image

LOST WINONA

WINONA Ryder is just as loopy as she's always been. The pixiesh actress, who's been palling around with her new best friend Kate Moss lately, wandered into the SoHo shop Lounge on Sunday looking "very spooked out," an eyewitness said. "She entered through the back door and seemed lost and confused, and after looking through the entire store approached a sales rep." Ryder then shrieked, "Where am I?" before "wandering back out on the street. It was so weird." A rep for the star, who was once busted for shoplifting in Beverly Hills, didn't return e-mails.

What's got up Kate's nose?

By RICHARD WHITE

September 27, 2006

REFORMED cocaine queen Kate Moss reveals mystery white blobs up her nose during a wild gig with rocker Pete Doherty.

The 32-year-old model showed off the globules while watching lover Pete perform to a sell-out crowd with his band Babyshambles in Ireland.

And last night fans were asking what the odd-looking substance could be — with some suggesting talc, others toothpaste, and some even ZIT CREAM, after The Sun revealed blonde Kate’s crop of spots yesterday.

Of course, there’s no suggestion that Kate, who went into rehab after being filmed hoovering up cocaine, took drugs at the gig.

At one stage during Monday’s show in Carlow Town, the beauty joined Pete, 27, to sing on stage.

But they BOTH face possible prosecution for smoking at the show — flouting Ireland’s strict smoking ban. One fan said: “Everyone went mad when Kate got on stage. She wasn’t bad, but seemed startled.”

Pete, who dived into the crowd several times, was playing for the first time since he entered The Priory as part of bail conditions for drug charges.

BUST-UPS, a ripped coat, “wasted” photos – just another quiet night out for PETE DOHERTY and KATE MOSS then . . .

The couple started their evening at Pete’s BABYSHAMBLES show at Brixton Academy, where Kate wiggled her bottom on stage during their duet for La Belle Et La Bete.

But when they returned to her north London home later, they had the mother of all rows, which led to Pete’s coat being torn. He stormed out at 3.30am, half-naked and wearing only a pair of jeans – and half a jacket.

Sources tell me the cause of the couple’s big bust-up was Pete being back on tour – and presumably back to his old ways.

The pal revealed: “Kate is angry Pete is on the road so soon after being in rehab. He is clearly back on drugs and she can’t see how he can stay clean on tour.”

Pete scarpered to a pal’s place in east London. But after persistent calls from Kate, he relented and she sent her driver to fetch him at 6am.

Then, as Pete approached the house, she had a flunkey load up a car with her cat, his guitar and a couple of paintings before meeting him at the end of the street. The couple sped off into the night – believed to be heading to her place in the Cotswolds.

The source added: “Kate wants Pete to move full-time to her cottage there. “She’s desperate for him to give up the shows and settle down to write a new album.”

Late yesterday, Babyshambles axed their gig last night in Liverpool – citing “exhaustion.”

source:thesun.co.uk / ohnotheydidnt

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

8 October 2006

KATE: I WANT PETE'S BABY

By Suzanne Kerins

SUPERMODEL Kate Moss is trying for a baby with her junkie lover Pete Doherty - after ordering the singer to quit his UK tour.

She demanded the recovering heroin addict suspend all gigs with his band Baby-shambles after hearing he had spent up to £500 A DAY on crack and marijuana during the last week of the tour.

Now she wants to take Potty Pete to Jamaica to get married and continue his rehabilitation - away from the druggie lifestyle and the rock 'n' roll hangers-on who follow him everywhere.

Kate told a pal: "I love him and know that for all his faults, I will spend the rest of my life with him...and I want Lila to have a brother or a sister. But Pete has to stay off the drugs. And the only way for that to happen is if he's with me all the time."

Her friend explained: "Kate has never felt so confident or sorted in her career. Ironically she's become more of an icon than ever since she fought her own drugs battle and she feels ready for another child.

"She doesn't want the age gap between Lila and her sister or brother to be too great. But she's a bright woman and she wants Pete to be clean - she knows she can't have a baby while he's still into crack. That's why she is so determined he should ditch the tour."

Advertisement

Falk AdSolution

Kate, 32, has told close pals she and Doherty, 27, have already started trying for a baby and the wedding is imminent.

The pal added: "They don't want a big, fancy wedding. Both of them just want to run away somewhere no one will find them - that's why Kate thinks Jamaica will be perfect.

"She knows he is a rough diamond, but she's determined to build her life with him."

Doherty already has a son, Estile, with punk singer Lisa Moorish, 33. Kate's daughter Lila turned four last month. Yesterday the couple were at Kate's country home in the Cotswolds where they were joined by her close friend, fashion designer Sadie Frost.

Baby-shambles yesterday officially cancelled the last five dates of their British tour after Doherty failed to turn up for a concert in Liverpool on Friday.

An official note posted at the Carling Academy venue blamed "artist's exhaustion" for the cancellation with just two hours' notice. Pete's new record company EMI were forced to admit: "Baby-shambles have made the decision to postpone the remaining five dates of their UK tour. It has become clear that Peter embarked on the arduous and high-profile tour too soon after his discharge and still needs time to recover from his extensive rehab treatment."

When he left The Priory on September 25, the future looked good for the pair. Writing on a blogging website, he said: "Things are most certainly taking a turn for the... well, better? Compared to last tours' absolute carnage and freefall oblivion the first of the pipeless frog gigs (meaning without crack cocaine) and I can actually remember it."

But in a later posting he admitted he was only staying off drugs because of Kate's presence. "No palming stones off scallies in alleys, not with the missus here anyway," he wrote.

Although the former Libertines frontman cannot take heroin because of an implant, insiders say he has been spending a fortune on crack cocaine and marijuana during the last seven days of the tour.

Kate, who had spent two days with him in Ireland straight after he left rehab, discovered he was taking drugs again when she learned he had been seen buying drug-taking gear at a chemist in Ireland.

A friend of Kate's revealed: "Pete deliberately didn't take drugs in front of Kate when she was with him in Ireland. He promised her he wasn't taking anything and she was so proud of him. But the night before she left, Pete told Kate he had to nip away from her to make a phone call. Instead he nipped to the local chemist for some syringes.

"It wasn't until Kate arrived back in London that she found out. She was screaming at him down the phone, calling him all sorts.

"One of his bandmates heard her scream at him: 'You're so f***ing stupid. I thought we were working through this but you're not going to change. If you don't sort yourself out everything's off.'"

However, when Baby-shambles played a concert last Thursday at Brixton Academy, the pair appeared to have patched things up. The band were on exceptional form that night, Pete and Kate sang a duet together on stage and even smiled at photographers as they left the South London venue. But at 3am on Friday, Kate threw Doherty out of her home following a bitter bust-up about his drug-taking. He was seen staggering around the streets, without shoes or socks and went to his literary agent Paul Roundhill's East End flat, where he recorded a version of a love song he had written about Kate while in rehab.

The song, 1440 The Hospital One, begins: "We've got forever but you know that's not much time." A video of him singing it was posted on the web and Doherty appears without a shirt, back to his dishevelled worst.

But just three hours later, Kate picked the singer up and issued her "band-or-me" ultimatum. The source said: "That was the moment Kate won. Pete accepted the only way to save their romance was to call off the tour.

"There's no way Kate will put up with Pete lying to her. She is madly in love with him but, at the same time, she is no fool. When they aren't together Kate phones Pete about 20 times a day - because she is besotted. But she's also determined to hold on to the love of her life and she wants his baby now. That is the stick she has used to persuade him to come off tour."

Kate and Doherty now plan to fly to Jamaica. Bizarrely, Doherty had suggested the Himalayas, but Kate believes Jamaica is the perfect place for him to recuperate under her watchful eye. It will also be a picturesque location for a wedding.

Moss Kicks Doherty Back into Rehab

Amid reports that his girlfriend Kate Moss was not happy with his drug-addled ways, Pete Doherty has entered rehab once again and called off the remainder of his British tour with his band Babyshambles. Photos surfaced of the singer looking, well, very disheveled the other night, and reports said that he had been kicked out of Moss's house half-naked at 3:30 in the morning after the two got in a huge fight. Here's hoping that this latest round of rehab will finally set Doherty's ship straight.

TMZ

Kate Moss and Pete Doherty are getting married in Ibiza.

The supermodel and the Babyshambles rocker will wed on her 33rd birthday on

January 16 next year, according to Pete's favorite uncle, Phil Michels, a

landscape gardener from Liverpool.

Phil, 57, told Britain's Daily Star newspaper: "It's really exciting. Pete

just turned up at my door last week to tell me - but that is the kind of

thing he does. He was driving Kate's Bentley and took me for a spin in it.

"He's off the drugs and was looking better than I've ever seen him. They

were going to get married in Ibiza this year but they couldn't because he

had to go to rehab.

"Pete has bought Kate an engagement ring and has promised her he will stay

off heroin. It will be a traditional white wedding and is being attended by

all their friends."

Kate agreed to marry Pete after he checked into rehab to battle his

addictions to crack cocaine and heroin. Since leaving rehab he has managed

to stay clean.

Pete, 27, has asked his former Libertines bandmate Carl Barat to be his best

man and Kate's pal Sadie Frost will be a bridesmaid along with Kate's

daughter Lila Grace.

Sir Elton John, Sir Richard Branson, actor Jude law and designer Jade Jagger

will all be invited.

The couple plan to honeymoon in America where Pete plans to drive his new

wife around in a mobile home.

In other news, Kate Moss is trying for a baby with Pete Doherty - after ordering the singer to quit his UK tour reports Mirror UK.

The skinny model, demanded the recovering heroin addict suspend all gigs with his band Babyshambles after hearing he had spent up to £500 a day on crack and marijuana during the last week of the tour.

After Kate's demand, the band Babyshambles announced the remainder of their British tour was postponed.

Kate told a pal: "I love him and know that for all his faults, I will spend the rest of my life with him...and I want Lila to have a brother or a sister. But Pete has to stay off the drugs. And the only way for that to happen is if he's with me all the time."

Her friend explained: "Kate has never felt so confident or sorted in her career. Ironically she's become more of an icon than ever since she fought her own drugs battle and she feels ready for another child.

"She doesn't want the age gap between Lila and her sister or brother to be too great. But she's a bright woman and she wants Pete to be clean - she knows she can't have a baby while he's still into crack. That's why she is so determined he should ditch the tour.

FULL THROTTLE

Despite rocker Pete Doherty's ongoing troubles, he and girlfriend Kate Moss are back in gear during a trip to the English Cotswolds on Friday.

Posted Image

23 October 2006

KATE COVERS UP PETE'S SPARKLER

By Laurie Hanna

KATE Moss seems to be keeping something up her sleeve amid rumours she is finally engaged to on-off lover Pete Doherty.

The 32-year-old super-model was spotted with the junkie rocker shopping for rings in Florence, Italy.

And as she landed back in Britain, she teasingly flashed a glittering new rock on her engagement finger.

But it was a different story 12 hours later as she left her home in London yesterday.

An onlooker said: "As soon as Kate got outside, she pulled down her sleeve to keep the ring out of sight.

"If it is an engagement ring, she doesn't seem ready to share the news just yet."

Last month, Kate is said to have told friends: "Yes, we're getting married. I love him so much - Pete is the sexiest man on the planet."

The catwalk beauty, believed to be worth around £25million, was rumoured to be planning to tie the knot in Ibiza on January 16 - her 33rd birthday. Troubled Pete, 27 - who has just completed another month in rehab - rejoined his Babyshambles bandmates for gigs in Italy after quitting their British tour earlier this month, following orders from Kate.

popbitch

>> Mommy dearest <<

Poor Kate just wants some peace

At a party while on holiday, Kate Moss was

feeling somewhat tired and emotional. A small

child is running around, screaming for her mum.

"Won't someone shut that kid up?" says Kate.

"But Kate," comes the reply. "She's yours."

From imdb.com

Moss Confirms Engagement to Doherty

Supermodel Kate Moss confirmed speculation she is to wed rocker boyfriend Pete Doherty at a London party on Tuesday night. The catwalk beauty sparked rumors of an imminent marriage when she was photographed wearing an engagement ring in Florence, Italy last Thursday. And when the couple attended the Moet & Chandon masked ball in the British capital earlier this week, they confirmed they're getting wed. Moss said, "We are engaged," while Doherty added, "We are getting married." The loved-up couple reportedly serenaded each other in a karaoke room at the celebrity event - whose other guests included actress Scarlett Johansson and models Gisele Bundchen, Erin O'Connor, Elizabeth Jagger and Jerry Hall.

Edited by plick

From imdb.com

Moss Confirms Engagement to Doherty

Supermodel Kate Moss confirmed speculation she is to wed rocker boyfriend Pete Doherty at a London party on Tuesday night. The catwalk beauty sparked rumors of an imminent marriage when she was photographed wearing an engagement ring in Florence, Italy last Thursday. And when the couple attended the Moet & Chandon masked ball in the British capital earlier this week, they confirmed they're getting wed. Moss said, "We are engaged," while Doherty added, "We are getting married." The loved-up couple reportedly serenaded each other in a karaoke room at the celebrity event - whose other guests included actress Scarlett Johansson and models Gisele Bundchen, Erin O'Connor, Elizabeth Jagger and Jerry Hall.

Plick I just wanted to say thank you for posting IMDB updates :)