princess

Kate Moss

i wish kimberly stewart would just shut up.... "model? " her? the only reason she is even working or getting any kind of booking is because she is celebrity spawn.....and even thought i'm not a huge fan of jennifer aniston how dare kimberly flat ass stewart call her homely? has she ever looked in a mirror?

It is strange how no one in the fashion industry cares to make any comment...hmmm. She was just the One that got caught. Hope she gets it together.

(NYDailynews.com)Gaming Web site has got a line on a job for MossWaif-in-distress Kate Moss is still a wanted woman after all.The 31-year-old supermodel - stripped of millions of dollars in contracts with Chanel, Burberry and H&M after a British tab published pictures of her allegedly hoovering lines of cocaine - has been offered a five-year, $5 million spokesmodel contract with online gaming site Nine.com."We believe in giving people who have been affected by both seen and unforeseen circumstances a second chance," Nine. com spokesman Jack Abrams told Lowdown. "Our demographic clientele is males, ages 21 to 45. We did a real quick focus group with some of our customers to see if they'd be offended in any way, and the response was an overwhelming, 'Yes, please, get Kate Moss as your spokesperson.'"Of course, there are strings attached. According to the lucrative proposal, which was faxed last week to Moss' agent, Sarah Doukas, at Storm Models in London, Moss would be required to enter a program at a residential drug rehab center and, upon completion, travel to the Costa Rica headquarters of Nine.com for a closely monitored two-month "corporate retreat." Hardly a friendly environment for Moss' on-again, off-again drug-user boyfriend, Pete Doherty. Moss would also have to participate in a Nine.com-sponsored anti-drug campaign aimed at high-school and college students.And if she should relapse?"Well, then the contract would be terminated immediately. Send her on her way, and wish her the best," said Abrams.Reps for Moss did not respond to detailed messages yesterday.

(Contactmusic.com)HACK SUPPORTS MOSS KATE MOSS's former lover JEFFERSON HACK is standing by the troubled supermodel in the wake of her recent drug scandal - by putting her in his new magazine.The 31-year-old has lost lucrative contracts with H+M, Burberry, H Stern and Chanel after photographs of her allegedly snorting cocaine were published in a British newspaper earlier this month (SEP05).But publishing mogul Hack, the father of the British beauty's two-year-old daughter LILA GRACE, will feature a photoshoot of Moss modelling a range of clothes from Christian Dior Homme in the launch issue of new UK magazine Another Man.The first issue, which is edited by Hack, will hit the shelves in the UK on 6 October (05).At the weekend (25SEP05) Hack backed Moss against the drug controversy, insisting, "Kate has been hung out to dry."People do not realise what a caring and loving mother she is to our daughter." 27/09/2005 14:00

(IMDB.COM)Moss Is Taking a BreakSupermodel Kate Moss will be taking a "short-term" break from the public eye and her modeling jobs, the beauty's agent has confirmed. The stunning model has only been seen once, on the streets of New York City, since British newspaper Daily Mirror published photographs of her allegedly snorting cocaine in a London recording studio on September 15. Despite a public apology for her actions, Moss has lost a string of high-profile contracts for companies such as H&M, H Stern, Burberry and Chanel. While Moss' long-term agent Sarah Doukas does not confirm rumors the catwalk queen will go into rehabilitation, she does say, "She's not an idiot. She'll do what she had to. Ideally she'll lie low for a long time, but there are work commitments. She won't be around in the short term, though. She loves England. But I'm sure she's feeling concerned about living here again."

(Reuters.com)Sky to show controversial Kate Moss footage LONDON (Reuters) - A documentary is set to show footage of British supermodel Kate Moss which Sky One says shows her snorting cocaine, as the furor over her alleged drug taking which cost her lucrative advertising deals refuses to go away.Moss has been embroiled in scandal since The Mirror tabloid newspaper printed grainy pictures two weeks ago that apparently showed the 31-year-old taking drugs.British retailer Burberry and Swedish-based fashion house Hennes & Mauritz responded by cutting their contracts with the model and France's Chanel said it would not renew her contract when it expires next month.Moss released a statement apologizing to friends, family and business associates for her behavior.Sky One said its documentary "Kate Moss: Fashion Victim?" would provide a balanced debate over the role of the media and the fashion industry and ask whether Moss could continue her career."The documentary aims to paint an honest picture of the landscape that formed the backdrop to the saga and in a worldwide exclusive, features video footage of the widely-reported incident involving Moss and her self-confessed heroin addict boyfriend, Pete Doherty," Sky said.Moss, who has a two-year-old daughter, was discovered by a modeling agency as a 14-year-old schoolgirl and her waifish good looks have graced the covers of countless magazines.Although her statement made no specific reference to the Mirror report, she said she took full responsibility for her actions."I also accept that there are various personal issues that I need to address and have started taking the difficult, yet necessary, steps to resolve them," she said.Her agent Sarah Doukas said Moss was "gutted, absolutely devastated," when she heard about the Mirror report."I read it over the phone to her and the avalanche started almost immediately," Doukas told the Times, in an interview granted at Moss' behest.Doukas said her client had left Britain for the time being, and that despite recent career setbacks, she was about to sign a new deal with an unnamed perfume company.The Sky One documentary will be shown on October 3.

(Pagesix.com)KATE SHRUGS OFF COKE FUROR COKED-up cutie Kate Moss may be headed to rehab after issuing a public apology, but friends say she's showing no remorse in private. We're told one of Moss' first comments when the drug photos surfaced was, "Oh, well, there goes my second career." Moss staged a comeback after an earlier battle with addiction landed her at London's Priory clinic. Moss, who was recently spotted in Scottsdale, Ariz., near the Meadows rehab center, has shown less concern about losing custody of her daughter, Lila Grace. Another pal reported, "She just told her agent three days ago that she doesn't give a [bleep] what people think, she will not change her lifestyle because of a tabloid or public opinion." The supermodel may hold on to her Rimmel cosmetics contract, however. Ironically, the campaign she just shot for them is for a product called "Recover." And the London Daily Telegraph reports she's been talking to director Ron Howard about starring in a movie about the fashion industry.

(Thisislondon.com)

Kate 'betrayed for £750,000'

By Georgina Littlejohn, Evening Standard

28 September 2005

Kate Moss's agent has spoken for the first time about the model's drug-taking.

Sarah Doukas, who has looked after Moss for the past 18 years, said she was horrified when she saw the pictures of her biggest client snorting cocaine.

"Kate was absolutely devastated. I read it over the phone and the avalanche started immediately," she said.

Kate 'betrayed for £750,000'

Doukas, managing director of top model agency Storm, said despite rumours of drug-taking she never probed Moss about her private life.

"I've never seen that side of her. She's always gone to work every day. You couldn't sustain an excruciating schedule if there was a problem." And despite helping Moss draft last week's public apology, Doukas denies that Moss has a cocaine problem.

However, she admitted things got worse when "vulnerable" Moss started dating Babyshambles singer and known drug user, Pete Doherty. The newspaper pictures of Moss taking cocaine were taken on a mobile phone during an allnight binge with Doherty.

Doukas is furious someone made £750,000 by betraying Moss, whom she described as a fantastic mother.

Excuse me, betrayal??? Someone might've just saved that dumb bitch's life! Or the life of her kid!! Yeah, I know this is her managing agent...she should say these things..but damn, wish the best for your client and don't put out a statement of denial or call the photos/video a "betrayal"!!

(MSNBC.COM)Kate Moss ‘devastated’ by drug controversySupermodel reportedly considering leaving England after cocaine furorStuart Ramson / APKate Moss, 31, lost contracts with H&M, Burberry and Chanel in the wake of the drug claims. LONDON - Kate Moss is "devastated" by allegations of cocaine use that have cost her several lucrative contracts, the supermodel's agent was quoted as saying Wednesday.Sarah Doukas, head of the Storm modeling agency, said Moss was considering leaving Britain after the furor spawned by photos in the Daily Mirror tabloid that appeared to show her snorting cocaine."She loves England. But I'm sure she's feeling concerned about living here again," Doukas was quoted as saying by The Times newspaper.Doukas said Moss, 31, was "gutted, absolutely devastated" by the tabloid's story."I read it over the phone to her and the avalanche started almost immediately," Doukas was quoted as saying.Moss, 31, lost contracts with H&M, Burberry and Chanel in the wake of the drug claims.Doukas, who helped launch Moss's career after she spotted her in New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport when Moss was 14, said the model was continuing with her career and would soon sign a contract to represent a luxury perfume brand."She loves modeling _ and she needs to be busy," Doukas said.

Kate Moss is a mom

Posted Image

Amidst this whole Kate Moss cocaine ordeal, one could easily forget that the bitch is the mother of a little girl, Lila Grace, who turns 3 tomorrow.

Kate Moss’s agent Sarah Doukas wants you to know that aside from being a fantastic cokehead, Kate is also a “fantastic mother.” So there is no need to call social services or anything to take care of the child.

She says, “It won’t happen. I’ve seen Kate with Lila and she’s a fantastic mother. She’s with her a lot.

“She doesn’t always take her travelling but Kate has a very close relationship with JEFFERSON HACK (Lila’s father). They’re a close unit.”

Source

Edited by krysbabe

HELLO MAGAZINE

Following allegations of cocaine abuse, troubled model Kate Moss has entered an exclusive US rehabilitation clinic.

The 31–year-old, who lost most of her high-profile modelling contracts after being filmed apparently taking cocaine, has booked into the $4,000-a-night Meadows Clinic in Arizona. In doing so, she follows in the footsteps of a host of fellow celebs, including Daniella Westbrook, footballer Paul Gascoigne and socialite Tara Palmer Tomkinson, who turned to the facility's strict regime to help conquer their problems.

"It was one of the hardest things I have ever done. There are no comforts and nowhere to hide," says former resident Tara.

Like her fellow patients, Kate will be completely cut off from the world during her month-long treatment, receiving no visitors – not even from her daughter Lila Grace, who turned three on Thursday.

Last week the model, who is reportedly desperate to salvage her career, said she took "full responsibility" for her actions. "I also accept that there are various personal issues that I need to address," continued the statement, "and have started taking the difficult, yet necessary, steps to resolve them."

(NYDailynews.com)Model behavior? Kate Moss' dustup shows againhow cocaine fits into the fashion biz By BEN WIDDICOMBE No Time to Take a Powder: Kate Moss lost lucrative modeling deals after reports of her cocaine use. Amy Wesson's own agency took legal action against her. As the white dust settled around this month's revelation - with photos! - that Kate Moss uses cocaine, the average newspaper reader could be forgiven for wondering whether they were supposed to be shocked.Some jaded souls scoffed that anyone could believe it is just genetics, and not a powder diet, that keeps supermodels skinny into their 30s.Others wondered why a woman with money, fame, success - and a 3-year-old daughter - would be risking her health in a London recording studio for the sake of a fleeting high snorted off the back of a CD case.Even the tone of the London Daily Mirror, which broke the story, wasn't so much indignation as satisfaction. It's been speculated that they had been gunning for Moss since July, when the supermodel won a libel settlement against the newspaper over its earlier reporting of her alleged cocaine abuse.So, is a supermodel's life really just one long orgy of drug-taking?HIGH PRICE TO PAYThe truth is, drugs are a social lubricant in an industry where many of the models - who often begin their careers in their middle teens - have incomplete educations and no family supervision. Plus, a vial of white powder is perceived as convenient."If [the models] were drinking on a photo shoot it'd be obvious - they'd be falling-down drunk or it'd be on their breath," says one fashion insider. "But with coke you just go in and do a bump and you're done."But in real life, coke use - and abuse - has consequences.Kicking the habit can be difficult and costly. Moss has had a stay in rehab before, although the reason given has generally been "exhaustion" or "partying too hard." And in the celebrity world, a lot of behavior can be attributed to the company you keep. Much concern has been voiced over the influence of Moss's current boyfriend, Pete Doherty, a British musician with very public drug problems that he seems to be in no hurry to address.The mental and physical effects of addiction can be devastating - and career-ending, even for a model. Top Dutch catwalker Karen Mulder was hospitalized in 2002 after suffering a breakdown and suicide attempt attributed to drug abuse.Her father, Ben Mulder, said at the time: "She was ruined by cocaine and the knowledge that her life as a model was over. She's broken, emotionally and physically. When I visited her, I saw notebooks full of her mad ideas. She's accused everyone and everything. It's awful."And in 1997, Mississippi-born Amy Wesson was sued by her own modeling agency, Company Management, because her drug addiction impaired her ability to work. She was barely 19 years old at the time.Author and former Daily News columnist Michael Gross chronicled the underside of the mannequin trade in his book "Model: The Ugly Business of Beautiful Women." He says that "in many ways, [the Moss incident] is not surprising."NOT KID STUFF"She never got to be a stupid teenager," Gross said. "Most people get to spend the years between age 14 and 21 making mistakes that only their friends and parents see. She was discovered at 14 and thrown into a world of adults, many of whom were happy to give them drugs."Of course, drug abuse in the fashion industry is not limited to models. Designer Marc Jacobs has spoken candidly about how his drinking turned into a cocaine and heroin habit in the late 1990s. Just last summer, Donatella Versace checked into a rehab program for cocaine addiction.Perhaps the good news for Moss is that recovery is possible. Support has already come in from her friend Naomi Campbell, who has been discreetly attending meetings of Narcotics Anonymous for years. "I go to meetings in every country I'm in; I have a sponsor," Campbell admitted in an interview last September. "When you stop drugs, you have to stop everything." Originally published on September 29, 2005

(NYDailynews.com)Moss may be planting self in clinicKate Moss is said to be taking another stab at rehab.The supermodel plans to spend a month in the Meadows clinic in Wickenburg, Ariz., two British newspapers reported yesterday.A nurse at the facility said she could neither confirm nor deny any patient's presence. Moss' agency didn't return calls for comment.Moss lost millions of dollars in contracts with H&M, Burberry and Chanel after the Daily Mirror splashed photos of her apparently snorting cocaine. Last week, she issued an apology, taking "full responsibility for my actions." The 31-year-old mannequin, who checked into Britain's Priory clinic in 1998, admitted there are "personal issues that I need to address."Meanwhile, her runway sister Naomi Campbell told reporters in Bogotá, Colombia, "Kate Moss is my friend. … I think it's like everybody is being bad to her."Campbell, who has admitted her own past coke use, added, "It's not the first time it has happened in the world. … It's really like a vendetta." Campbell went to Colombia for a UN campaign against sex slavery. But the Mirror reported that she threatened to get on the next plane home after her airline misplaced her luggage, including 70 designer dresses and 20 pairs of shoes.

(Yahoo.com)Supermodel Kate Moss May Be ChargedAP Photo Government prosecutors are advising police in their investigation of British supermodel Kate Moss' cocaine use, the Crown Prosecution Service said Friday. Scotland Yard sent case papers to prosecutors, asking for advice on whether there was enough evidence or sufficient public interest to charge Moss, said Russell Hayes, a spokesman with the Crown Prosecution Service. He said it was routine for police to ask for advice in such a case. Without evidence, however, it is unlikely Moss will be charged. Photos of Moss, 31, apparently snorting cocaine in a London music studio were published in the Daily Mirror tabloid earlier this month. She has since lost contracts with H&M, Burberry and Chanel. London's police generally investigate drug dealers rather than users, but Ian Blair, commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, earlier said police would consider "the impact of this kind of behavior on impressionable young people." Moss, who reportedly checked into The Meadows Clinic in Arizona according to British news reports, issued an apology last week, taking "full responsibility for my actions." Sarah Doukas, head of the Storm modeling agency that represents Moss, said Wednesday that Moss would soon sign a contract to represent a luxury perfume brand. Doukas also dismissed claims that Moss' 3-year-old daughter Lila could be taken into protective custody. It was not immediately clear who was caring for the girl, and the Department for Education and Skills which monitors child protection cases wouldn't comment on the case on Friday, citing privacy rights of parents and their children.

Kate Moss doing cocaine video. I think the captions are in Spanish, but I am not sure.

http://www.stuntcook.com/index.php?i=13397

Moss misses daughter's birthday01/10/2005 - 18:07:24 Troubled supermodel Kate Moss missed her daughter Lila Grace's third birthday on Thursday, because she is allegedly being treated for drug addiction in Arizona.Moss, 31, reportedly checked into the Meadows Clinic earlier this week, after a British newspaper published photographs of her purportedly snorting cocaine in a London recording studio.The model, whose parenting skills are due to be investigated by social services in the UK, was reportedly forced to beg nurses at the clinic before she was allowed to telephone her daughter.

Studio searched over Moss claims Moss is reported to have checked into rehab in Arizona Detectives have searched a recording studio where model Kate Moss is alleged to have snorted cocaine, Scotland Yard has confirmed. Police visited the west London studio on Thursday but a spokeswoman declined to elaborate on details of the search. Officers are also examining items handed to them by the Daily Mirror, which first reported the claims. The model's agent has said she was "absolutely devastated" by the recent drug-taking allegations. Moss released a statement after the claims were reported, admitting "full responsibility" for her actions and saying she was taking steps to address her problems. It has been reported that the 31-year-old would check into the Meadows rehab clinic in Arizona. Lucrative contracts The police spokeswoman said: "We can confirm that officers from the specialist crime directorate executed a section eight search warrant on 29 September at an address in London, W4, as part of an ongoing inquiry." The model has lost lucrative contracts with Chanel, H&M and Burberry after the Mirror first reported the claims about drug taking. An investigation into those allegations was ordered personally by Scotland Yard chief Sir Ian Blair.

Eonline.com

ANOTHER BLOW? British police are detaining Pete Doherty, the rocker boyfriend of supermodel Kate Moss, in a drugs swoop, his spokesman said Sunday.

Here's a little more info I found on his arrest:

Pete Doherty Arrested (again)

Babyshambles' leader detained by police in Shrewsbury

Pete Doherty was arrested in Shrewsbury last night (October 1).

Doherty was detained after drug squad officers raided the Shrewsbury Music Hall where Babyshambles had just played.

Police with sniffer dogs searched the venue and arrested a man and a women for the possession of class A drugs, 17 other individuals were searched in the overnight operation.

The woman has since been released without charge. The man who is believed to be Doherty, was taken to a police station in Telford and is expected to be interviewed this afternoon (October 2), BBC News Reports.

Two coaches were also searched in the town and suspected drugs were seized.

Commenting on the incident a West Mercia Police spokesperson said: "In the early hours of this morning officers stopped a mini bus in Shrewsbury town centre and detained a number of people for the purposes of a drugs search. Officers also attended one premises in Shrewsbury and detained a number of other individuals."

Babyshambles' gig tonight (October 2) in Norwich at the University Of East Anglia has been postponed although a spokesperson for the band said it would be rescheduled "as soon as possible".

source: http://www.nme.com/news/babyshambles/21136

and another...British rocker Pete Doherty held after drugs raid Reuters Oct 2, 2005 - By Michael Holden LONDON (Reuters) - Bad-boy British rocker Pete Doherty, famous for his relationship with supermodel Kate Moss, has been held by police after a drugs raid on a venue where his band were playing, a spokesman for the singer said on Sunday. Officers with sniffer dogs raided Shrewsbury Music Hall in central England, where Doherty's group, Babyshambles, were playing on Saturday night to target "the suspected illegal use of class A drugs." They also searched the band's tour coaches. A West Mercia police spokesman said they had arrested a man and a woman, who was later freed without charge, for suspected possession of a class A drug - a category which includes cocaine and heroin. Police would not identify the arrested man but Doherty, a confessed drug addict, had been held according to his spokesman. "I know he was held by police last night. He was taken from the venue," the spokesman told Reuters. "I don't know if he's been charged." He added that the band's two tour buses had also been impounded by police. They are now undergoing forensic tests. Police said the arrested man had been taken to a police station in Telford and would be questioned later on Sunday. Doherty, 26, shot to stardom as the lead singer of The Libertines but was kicked out of the band for his well-publicized drug addiction to crack cocaine. He went on to form his own band Babyshambles and became a regular feature in Britain's tabloid press because of his on-off relationship with Moss, one of the most famous faces in fashion. Moss became the focus of attention last month when she was pictured in one newspaper allegedly snorting cocaine. Moss apologized, but a number of retailers and fashion houses canceled their contracts with her. Police also said they would investigate the newspaper reports.

from perezhilton.com- Crackhead mommie Kate Moss was reunited with her daughter over the weekend at her rehab facility. Suffering from cocaine withdrawal, the supermodel snorted the baby's talcum powder and fucking loved it.

(Pagesix.com)

KATE THE SHRIMP

POOR Kate Moss. Bad enough she was caught on camera snorting lines of cocaine. Now, friends publicly lending their support include former abuser Naomi Campbell and the unfortunately named fashion editor Isabella Blow, who predicts Moss will rise again. "There's nothing more exciting than a flawed icon. She'll be in such demand," Blow told the London Metro. "She's like a very intelligent shrimp, so tiny, so clever, so perfectly formed. She's a pocket Venus." Meanwhile, the supermodel's name has become slang for cocaine in London. At a recent fashion party, revelers were overheard asking, "Have you got any Kate Moss on you?" or "Coming for a quick Kate Moss?"