princess

Kate Moss

(Handbag.com)Burberry: 'Moss Still Part Of Our Family'Kate Moss is set to work with Burberry again, even though the fashion house dropped the supermodel from its advertising campaign in the wake of her cocaine snorting scandal.In September (05), Burberry decided it was "inappropriate" to be directly associated with Moss after the Daily Mirror published damning photographs of the 31-year-old in a London recording studio.But Burberry's creative director Christopher Bailey has backtracked on his earlier stance, insisting it was never his intention to turn his back on Moss.He says, "There has been so much nonsense in the press about Burberry dropping Kate. Is Kate still part of our family? Absolutely."Yes, she has some issues that she probably needs to resolve, but don't we all? We are certainly not going to say, because of one incident, that she has nothing to do with us." © Copyright World Entertainment News Network.

KATE'S STILL ON TOP Kate Moss has proved she's still the world's favourite model with a string of lucrative new contracts. The model, whose career seemed in tatters following drug abuse revelations, has been named the new face of French luxury accessories label Longchamp. President Jean Cassegrain said: "She is the most admired model in the world, an icon of our time." And if that weren't enough, Kate also stars in four pictures in the latest Pirelli calendar, unveiled in Paris today. The tyre company's spokeswoman said: "There was no chance that we would have dropped Kate from the calendar. We decided to stick with her because she has always been a wonderful ambassador for us." (18 November, 2005, 8AM) SOURCE: METRO

http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/s...26460&p=yx6z6...

Depp slams Moss lies

19/11/2005 - 10:44:09

Johnny Depp has rubbished reports he sent Kate Moss a mirror as a gift while

she was undergoing rehab in America - insisting he would never have

considered such an inappropriate present.

Depp, who dated Moss, is also angry about rumours he confronted the

supermodel's on-off boyfriend Pete Doherty and warned him to look after

her - prior to her cocaine scandal.

He says: I would never have thought a mirror would be the right thing to

send her.

"I never took Pete Doherty aside.

"I like him in that I like his music very much. I think he has a great

talent and it seems to me that he and Kate could be great together, because

she's a great girl.

"She's got a great brain on her and I think she's a good mummy."

Doherty Book Gets Junked

http://www.radarmagazine.com/fresh-intelligence/

Has the fashion world turned on Pete Doherty? Ever since Kate Moss

dumped her enabling wastrel in the wake of her cocaine scandal,

Britain's greatest living junkie poet has seen a sharp drop in his

indie stock. In the latest blow to his style icon status, we hear Dior

designer Hedi Slimane has decided to shelve a book of photos he made

with the former Libertines singer.

The $30 high-gloss paperback, called London Birth of a Cult and

published by art house imprint Steidl, hit U.S. bookstores this month

in a miniscule advance run of 750 copies-a sampling of what was

intended to be a much larger printing, we're told. The book features

photos Slimane took of his coke-smoking muse over the course of a year

while using him as the inspiration for his latest Dior Homme

collection.

"Doherty's life has epitomized the trajectory of a true rock 'n

roll legend," the book's promo material reads. "A feeding frenzy

of press coverage was precipitated by his dating Kate Moss, charges of

robbery, blackmail, and carrying a knife, jail time, rehab, and

admissions that he had been a prostitute and drug dealer. All of this

overwhelms the most interesting aspect of the 26-year-old musician's

life-in a business dominated by manufactured mediocre talents, he is

a true original, a charismatic frontman, songwriter, and performer."

Unfortunately, such gushing praise seems less and less apt each day.

Doherty's messy split with Moss, empty promises to enter rehab, and

the resounding thud of his debut album with new band Babyshambles-the

London Observer called it "disappointing" and

"incoherent"-have combined to make his formerly Rimbaud-esque

antics seem just plain sad.

Despite the questionable economics of publishing and distributing only

750 copies of a $30 paperback, a Steidl spokeswoman maintains that the

book was never meant to be printed in a larger quantity. "Hedi

doesn't want it to be reprinted," she said. "He wants it to be of

the moment. If you can get one now, you're lucky." Another rep for

the publishing house added that "the fact that the edition is small

does not have anything to do with any personal events or sensationalism

surrounding Pete Doherty." Publicists for Doherty and Slimane could

not be reached for comment by press time.

(Pagesix.com)KATE MEANDERS ANOTHER day, another country for Kate Moss. The beleaguered supermodel has hit the ground running nonstop since she left rehab earlier this month. Last week, she was first in New York and then seen partying in Barcelona. And yesterday, she was spotted in St. Barts shooting a commercial for David Yurman jewelry. "She is here with her agent, nanny and daughter Lila Grace," said our spy. But it wasn't all work. When she wasn't shooting, Moss was lying topless on the beach. There were no sightings of Moss' drug-addled ex, Pete Doherty, thank goodness.

DOHERTY OUT OF REHAB Also see: BABYSHAMBLESPETE DOHERTYKATE MOSS(Contactmusic.com)THE BRAVERY BABYSHAMBLES frontman PETE DOHERTY is out of rehab just over a week after he checked himself into a drugs treatment centre in Arizona.Under pressure from his on/off supermodel girlfriend KATE MOSS, Doherty checked into the Meadows Clinic on 19 November (05) in an attempt to beat his addiction to narcotics.But last night (28NOV05) Doherty watched THE BRAVERY perform a gig at London's Brixton Academy.An insider says, "Kate is bound to be disappointed. Pete knows he can never be around her until he sorts himself out." 29/11/2005 13:53

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005550682,00.html

Pete: Drugs, Kate & me

By JAMES CLENCH

JUNKIE rocker Pete Doherty last night spilled the beans on his shambolic love affair with Kate Moss in a sensational interview with The Sun.

Devastated Pete, 26, told how supermodel Kate “went ballistic” and dumped him — after he quit a drugs rehab clinic SHE had paid for.

In a furious telephone row she told him: “I don’t want you any more. You didn’t stick it though rehab. I hate you.”

But the forlorn Babyshambles frontman insisted: “The real reason is that I can’t buy her diamonds and my d*** is too small.”

“I never know where I stand with her. It’s either a black eye or a love-bite. It’s like being in Afghanistan with her. I wish I could find some middle ground.

“I spoke to Kate 30 minutes ago. She shouted and screamed at me. She threw her mobile at the wall. She’s furious.”

Pete also claimed Kate was TERRIFIED of losing her own battle with drugs — and daren’t return to Britain for fear of being quizzed by cops.

His rambling outburst in East London came hours after being released by police who arrested him for alleged possession of crack cocaine.

At one point, in a drug-induced mood-swing, he SMASHED a miniature guitar he had bought for his two-year-old son Estile over reporter James Clench’s car.

Pete stunned record bosses and pals by jetting off to the £1,500-a-day Meadows Clinic in Arizona for a month on November 19.

Kate, 31, picked up the bill. She was desperate for him to clean-up his act after she completed a five-week programme at the same clinic.

She checked in after allegedly snorting lines of cocaine at a recording studio. It cost her a string of multi-million pound modelling contracts.

But Pete lasted just NINE days before quitting the clinic.

He said: “With the amount of coke Kate was taking, it’s amazing she got through rehab. I don’t know how she stuck through five weeks, because I was bored senseless.

“I thought I’d be able to do five weeks. But if I’m honest, my head would have exploded. I only stuck at it because she paid.

“I had to share a room with two people. There were lots of strange people in there. It was like a prison.”

Bizarrely, he went on: “They made me carry a teddy bear to show I had lost my inner child. A light came down from the sky. It was like a vision telling me to pull my finger out — to pull my finger out of my crack pipe.

“I really wanted to do well in rehab to be strong for my family and Kate. But I missed London and my friends.”

Incredibly he staged his escape from the clinic by putting an SOS for cash for a flight home on a website. A female fan opened up her purse at San Francisco Airport.

Pete praised Kate’s fight against drugs. But he said: “Everyone believes she went in there to beat her cocaine addiction. That’s wrong. She did it to save her career.

“Having said that, she came out saying it really works.

“But she is terrified of her will-power failing. She’s petrified of being caught again. She knows if she ever went back to drugs she would have to be more discreet.”

Pete said Kate — last spotted on a photo-shoot in the Caribbean — was distraught at the thought of a quizzing over her alleged cocaine habit.

He said: “Kate can’t come back to England because of her situation with the police. She’s too scared to come back.

“We had a secret rendezvous in Paris. She slipped away from her people. They don’t want me near her.”

Pete then leaned on a pub wall, rolled his eyes and quoted a Verve song: “Drugs don’t work . . . they just make you worse.”

Speaking of his drugs arrest, the singer added: “Me and The Wolfman (a song-writing partner) were off to bury the stuff by my grandfather’s grave in West London — to draw a line under our drug-taking days.

“We were just unlucky to get pulled over. Kate doesn’t know I have been arrested and only got out of the nick at 6am.”

Additional reporting by LUCY HAGAN AND NEIL SYSON

Pete Doherty arrested again....

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Music/12/0...y.ap/index.html

Kate Moss' boyfriend Doherty arrested

Leader of Babyshambles suspected of drug possession

Thursday, December 1, 2005; Posted: 2:50 p.m. EST (19:50 GMT)

LONDON, England (AP) -- Rocker Pete Doherty, best known as the on-off boyfriend of supermodel Kate Moss, has been arrested on suspicion of drug possession, police and the singer's spokesman said Thursday.

Doherty, 26, was stopped by police as he drove along a street in west London early Wednesday, said spokesman Tony Linkin.

The Metropolitan Police said officers had stopped a car that was driving erratically in the area. Police said "substances" were found and a 26-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possessing Class A drugs -- a category that includes cocaine and heroin.

The driver was taken to a local police station and later released on bail. He is due to report back next month.

Doherty, former lead singer with indie rockers The Libertines, now fronts the band Babyshambles.

His relationship with Moss coincided with her own well-publicized drug problems. She checked into an Arizona rehab clinic in September after a tabloid newspaper published pictures that allegedly showed her taking cocaine.

Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Kate to guest edit French Vogue. I think she looks gorgeous....La retour du Kate

French Vogue and its editor Carine Roitfeld are, of course, the hotness, which is why they didn’t back down from letting Kate Moss guest-edit their December issue. You can’t keep a hot bitch down. [The Daily]

Posted Image

Kate Moss takes a timeout with her very own model-in-the-making, 3-year-old Lila Grace, after having lunch Wednesday in Los Angeles.

(IMDB.COM)Moss Mocks Herself in Virgin AdSupermodel Kate Moss will reportedly mock her recent drug scandal in a new TV commercial for Virgin Mobile. The catwalk queen lost a number of lucrative modeling contracts when she was photographed snorting cocaine in a British newspaper. She subsequently spent time in a US rehab center and is currently rebuilding her career. According to Vogue magazine, Moss takes a rare speaking role in the ad - which will air for the first time in Britain on December 24 - and jokes about her public image. She has reportedly been paid $2.15 million to star in the campaign.

(Pagesix.com)KATE AVOIDS ENGLAND RETURN NEWLY sober supermodel Kate Moss will stay in the United States rather than return to Britain, where police have already announced they want to prosecute her for possession of cocaine. The waif was caught on hidden camera in September snorting the drug with her junkie ex-boyfriend Pete Doherty. Moss is likely worried that a drugs conviction would make it difficult or impossible for her to re-enter the U.S. and work here. A source close to Moss told the London Daily Mail, "Although her plan has always been to return to Britain for Christmas, if work commitments mean she needs to stay in the U.S., she will." Moss has been deluged with work in the U.S. since she got out of rehab, and has just finished filming a commercial for Virgin Mobile as part of a $1.2 million deal. The commercial — in which Moss apparently makes fun of her public image — will be screened in the United Kingdom on Christmas Eve

:o I was just reading on the Perez board that a friend of Pete's just tested positive for HIV. He is saying that he thinks Pete shoud get tested as they shared, not needles, but a jar of water that they both used to wash their needles when they were using. People are saying that Pete might have passed on HIV to Kate Moss if he is in fact positive. The article was in one of the Btittish tabs,

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005580159,00.html

Edited by Ronnie83

ShowbizSky Meet Kate's Latest MateGosh, Kate Moss' luncheon diary is jolly jam-packed.After stepping out to Mr Chows with new buddy Lindsay Lohan earlier this week, the stylish miss has now been seen scoffing ice cream with another fellow celeb.Kate's currently hanging out in LA after recent modelling shoots took her to the beaches of the Caribbean.And it seems she can't go 24 hours in La-La-land without bagging herself another star chum.The latest mate for Kate is the newly slimmed-down Jack Osbourne, who joined the model for a spot of shopping. Jack OsbourneAnd it seems trim Jack and equally trim Kate aren't adverse to a few calories now and again, as snappers caught the pair stopping off for some ice cream at the mall.Jack is even pictured shovelling the sweet stuff into Kate's mouth.The new friends have both been through a reinvention of late, and have both spent well-publicised stints in rehab.Add this to their mutual love of a bit of tutti fruitti and it could be the start of a great friendship. Last Updated: 11:46 UK, Friday December 16, 2005

Page SixDIRE WARNING AS if Kate Moss needed another reason not to re-unite with junkie rocker Pete Doherty — consider that the British bad boy's HIV-infected former drug dealer is urging Doherty to get an AIDS test. Owen O'Dwyer started selling heroin to Doherty three years ago, and says he used to do drugs with his famous client. "I'm terrified Pete might have HIV," O'Dwyer tells the Sun in London. "I had no idea I had the disease when we were doing drugs — I want him to know this was not intentional. We didn't share needles but we kept our needles in the same glass. I'm worried blood on the needles may have mixed." Doherty, 26, fled an Arizona rehabilitation clinic after an unsuccessful attempt to get clean last month. Moss recently ended their 11-month romance.

Kate Moss hooked on Jack Osbourne, drugs

thesuperficial.com

Kate Moss was reportedly seen making out with Jack Osbourne earlier this week. The pair engaged in some heavy PDA at a post-Golden Globes soiree at L.A. hotspot Teddy's. "They were making out in front of everyone," says a spy. The New York Daily News says that fellow party-goers Jessica Simpson, Natalie Portman and Kate Hudson seemed positively "aghast" as Moss, 32, "bumped and ground her waiflike charms into" Osbourne who, after losing a lot of weight, has regained the power to see his feet.

Way to go Kate. Even if she tells people she wasn't on drugs, nobody's gonna believe her now. But whatever. The point is that she has terrible taste in men. You could stick her in a room with Brad Pitt, George Clooney, and the Kool-Aid Man, and five minutes later all you'd hear would be "Ohhhhhh Yeah!"

Thanks to Heather for the tip.

I just read that Sadie Frost, Jude's ex and Kate's best friend is coming to stay with him in LA while he gets ready to start a new film with Cameron Diaz. Those two are going to be sharing a house together "for the children' sake". And Kate is spending a lot of time in the US. So, with the way my mind thinks....Isin't it, as Church Lady used to say, "conveeeeiniient" that all three of them are to be in such close proximity at the same time? I pray this means good gossip.

people.com

Kate Moss will do her autobiography for Virgin mogul Richard Branson, whose holdings include a book publishing company, a Virgin spokeswoman has confirmed to PEOPLE.

"Yes, Richard and Kate are working on a book together," says the rep.

Moss, 31, will reputedly use the memoir to, among other things, set the record straight about her current problems, which began last September, when she was photographed allegedly doing drugs while at a recording studio with then-boyfriend Pete Doherty.

Branson is paying Moss $1.8 million for her story, according to British press reports. The Virgin rep would not confirm the figure or any other details about the project.

This week it was also reported that Moss has spent the last two weeks making arrangements to speak with British police investigating the allegations of her cocaine use, though no timetable for her appearance has been set.

"Kate has made it absolutely clear all along that she will cooperate with any police investigation when the necessary arrangements can be made," the supermodel's spokesman, Stuart Higgins, said in a statement.

Moss lost valuable contracts with H&M, Burberry and Chanel after the Daily Mirror tabloid published the photos of her with Doherty.

Since the newspaper revelations, Moss has been outside Britain, visiting a rehab clinic in Arizona and working on international assignments – including one for Virgin's cellphone service, in which she made light of her professional situation.

On Christmas eve Moss began appearing in the 40-second commercial on British TV. Shown at home having tea when her cellphone rings, Moss is called by her agent who says he's landed a perfect new contract for her. Declared the commercial's narrator: "Virgin Mobile. One contract worth keeping."

http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1210245,00.html

Who's Bitching About Sienna?

As a breed, celebrities clearly don't stick together.

And the latest news of an A-list spat comes from the British chicks' camp.

Eavesdroppers propping up the bar at the Ritz in Paris have reported how

Kate Moss and her mates were enjoying a bit of a chuckle at Sienna Miller's

expense.

The Daily Mail reports what their source overheard: "Kate and her friends

were pretty loud and not very discreet...

"Someone mentioned Sienna and the rumours that she has split with Jude. The

whole gang burst out laughing.

"Kate made a catty remark about how Sienna didn't deserve to be gracing the

covers of so many magazines. She added that she hoped that, after splitting

with Jude, Sienna would not be hanging around with her set any more."

The Mail's source also goes on to reveal that Kate said: "Sienna isn't a

real model, she's an actress. It should be me doing magazine work; not

Sienna. She should just do films."

The tale-teller concludes: "It was pretty evident to everyone at the bar

that there is no love lost between them. There clearly exists a massive

rivalry."

She added that she hoped that, after splitting with Jude, Sienna would not be hanging around with her set any more."

"Her set" being Jack Osbourne? :D