princess

Kate Moss

If they are going to airbrush and photo-shop everything to death, why do they even bother with real people in the first place ? They should just use computer generated images ... <_<

Or at bare minimum make sure that they airbrush both arm pits while the air brush is up and running. It's probably just a funky shadow but she really looks like she hasn't seen a razor in days in that bottom picture.

I know, I know....it's the absolute least of her problems but I was always taught that if you're going to do something, do it right and not half assed.

If they are going to airbrush and photo-shop everything to death, why do they even bother with real people in the first place ? They should just use computer generated images ... <_<

Or at bare minimum make sure that they airbrush both arm pits while the air brush is up and running. It's probably just a funky shadow but she really looks like she hasn't seen a razor in days in that bottom picture.

I know, I know....it's the absolute least of her problems but I was always taught that if you're going to do something, do it right and not half assed.

That's what I was taught too Maxie, but I think it's gone by the wayside now unfortunately...

Kate Moss 'Addicted To Online Chat Site'

Kate Moss has reportedly developed an obsession with webcam website Chat Roulette.

The supermodel is said to be "hooked" by the online craze, which sees visitors being connected to other users at random before deciding whether to chat to them or move on.

It is thought that Moss and her rocker partner Jamie Hince regularly organise gatherings at their home so they can enjoy alcohol-fuelled fun in front of their webcam.

A source told the Daily Star: "It's Kate's new thing. She'll invite her friends round and get pissed while they get online.

"She likes the chatting part but hates being on camera in case she gets identified by other users. So her friends go on camera and she stays out of shot."

The insider added: "She finds it hilarious that no-one will ever know they're talking to a supermodel. Jamie loves it so much he wants to make a music video based on it. It's a lot of fun, especially if everyone's really drunk."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Kate Moss Lands Shakespeare Role

Kate Moss is to make her stage debut in a Shakespeare play. The supermodel has reportedly landed a small part playing a nymph in an upcoming version of 'The Tempest' which will be overseen by Kevin Spacey and directed by Sam Mendes.

A source told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "Kate has had several acting lessons and is keen to broaden her horizons. She and Kevin go back a long way and they met up again last week at the W Doha bash at China White in London, where her part was confirmed.

"It's only a small part but Kate hopes it could be her big break."

Apparently Kate had been in talks about a minor role for a while and had several meetings in recent weeks with Kevin - who is the artistic director of the Old Vic theatre in London.

'The Tempest' will take to the stage as part of 2010's The Bridge Year Project, which will see Hollywood filmmaker Sam mastermind the play as well as directing 'As You Like It'.

The 36-year-old beauty partied with Kevin at London hot spot China White last Monday (22.03.10), where they had a friendly dance-off as they enjoyed the W Doha 1st Birthday celebrations.

A partygoer said: "They were chatting closely all night and just seem to really hit it off. They looked like they were having a great time."

Source femalefirst

Spacey Brushes Off Moss Theatre Reports

KEVIN SPACEY has rubbished reports he's approached supermodel KATE MOSS to appear in one of his upcoming London plays, insisting there's "not a grain of truth" in the rumours.

The American Beauty star serves as artistic director at the city's Old Vic theatre and is said to have taken the British catwalk beauty out to dinner earlier this month (Mar10) in a bid to convince her to take on a stage role.

But Spacey has now spoken out about the speculation, admitting he has spent time with Moss but insisting she's not set for an acting career.

Taking to his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Great to hang w/ (with) Kate Moss last wk (week) but not sure where stories of her treading boards at the Old Vic came from. Not a grain of truth in it!"

Source contactmusic