princess

Kate Moss

Posted Image

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=1...-name_page.html

THE Daily Mirror today reveals shocking pictures of supermodel Kate Moss snorting a fat line of cocaine during a debauched drugs and drink session with junkie lover Pete Doherty.

As the white powder induces a sudden rush to her brain, she rocks back in her seat and laughs hysterically. The coke is kicking in.

Within seconds she leans forward and again sniffs into a tightly rolled-up £5 note, hoovering up every last grain of the Class A drug.

It is clear from the extraordinary images, captured during a Mirror undercover investigation, that the 31-year-old catwalk queen is a practised user.

Rumours of her drug habits have circulated for years but she has always denied taking Class As such as cocaine.

In a West London recording studio, though, Kate chats casually with Doherty and pals as she absent-mindedly crushes and chops out the chunky lines on the back of a plastic CD cover.

With her blonde hair hanging untidily around her shoulders, the model icon, worth £30million, prepares up to 20 lines of coke in just 40 minutes.

Using a mammoth stash, which she kept safely wrapped in her handbag, Kate - mother of a two-year-old daughter - has no qualms about being seen with the illegal drugs.

Doherty and some of his mates mill around, eager to join the binge and impatiently asking to help prepare the drugs.

At one point the Croydon-born beauty - the face of Rimmel, Chanel, Calvin Klein and Christian Dior - loses her patience with one of crackhead Doherty's friends and insists: "I'll do it. I'll do it."

She joins in a discussion about cannabis while joints are passed around some members of the group.

As she parties on well into the early hours, Kate chats merrily about daughter Lila Grace, whose father is magazine publisher Jefferson Hack.

Kate, 10 times a Vogue cover girl,looks unsteady and exhausted as the session continues.

Between lines of cocaine, she repeatedly twitches her nose and rubs her nostrils.

On five occasions she expertly prepares the lines of cocaine, carefully using a credit card to cut the powder into neat rows for her, Doherty and the others.

In long, high-heeled black boots, shorts and a low cut vest top, Kate begins the night with shots of vodka and whisky.

She then pours herself large glasses of wine and beer and chain-smokes cigarettes.

The remarkable images were captured last week as Doherty, 26, laid down tracks for the new Babyshambles album.

Punk rock legend Mick Jones, formerly of The Clash, is producing the record and is also seen snorting cocaine from Kate's stash.

In 1998 Kate told a Channel 4 documentary: "I don't do any Class A -especially not heroin - after seeing what it does to people.

"I don't think you have to be in this industry to see that, you just have to look around you."

In the same year, Kate spent six weeks in The Priory rehab clinic. She told the Mirror at the time: "I've been doing a lot of work and too much partying. I wasn't happy with the way my life was going. So I decided to take a step back and assess my life and future.

"I want to be totally responsible for myself. And this is the place where I can get the peace and quiet I need to start the process."

She admitted later that she had spent much of the 90s drunk, and also revealed that she had problems with drugs. She never admitted using cocaine or other Class As.

"In fashion, excess is not for creative purposes, whatever people may say," she said. "It's about escapism. You just have to get out of it to deal with it. I think that's what a lot of people in fashion that I know do it for. I know that's why I did it."

Two years ago Kate confessed for the first time that her drug habits had once left her in the depths of despair but claimed to have cleaned up her act.

She said: "Dabbling is fine but when I was bang on it, that wasn't a nice time. I was miserable anyway.

"Drugs enhanced all the misery and I got into this spiral. I still drink but I don't do drugs."

Yesterday she was with Doherty in New York for fashion week. They lunched at SoHo's Balthazar restaurant.

***Didn't have a link to so called pictures they are talking about though :( ***

Edited by krysbabe

PicsMoss

Thank You!!!! :)

Aahh!!What a mommy!!.At least the tantrum phone throwing Naomi Campbell has admitted to using.Kate in an interview said she has never used.Those pics look like her. :o

gawker.comKate Moss Loses Mind, Marries Pete Doherty?READ MORE: drugs, fashion, kate moss, musicFrom the Department of Shit We Wish We Didn’t Care About But Can’t Help Ourselves: Pete Doherty, formerly the lead singer for Brit-rocket outfit The Libertines, now of Babyshambles and a rehab facility near you, is claiming to have secretly wed supermodel Kate Moss. The two have had a very public on-again, off-again relationship, which was never short on drama thanks to Doherty’s romantic heroin and crack problems. (Although we have to admire the perseverance of an addict who goes to fucking Thailand for rehab.) Exactly the sort of father Moss has been looking for her daughter Lila, no doubt. It gets worse: The two are allegedly in town for Fashion Week, meaning that your dealer’s supply will in no way meet the forthcoming demand.

(IMDB.COM)Moss Snaps After Cocaine Claims Kate Moss responded with anger when confronted about photographs appearing to show her snorting cocaine. A British newspaper yesterday published snaps of the supermodel purportedly taking the hard drug in a recording studio with her singer boyfriend Pete Doherty's band Babyshambles. But when the Daily Mirror approached the couple in New York, she told reporters to "f**k off". She said, "I don't want to know. F**k off, f**k off, f**k off! Just f**k off." According to the Daily Mirror, the pictures show Moss chopping the white powder into lines with a credit card and snorting it through a rolled up £5 note. Meanwhile, the model's father Peter insists he's "not surprised" if the allegations are true. When approached by the newspaper yesterday, he said, "It doesn't surprise me. I don't know if it's true. It's only what you print."

NY DAILY NEWS...RUSH AND MOLLOY Kate Moss is finding out that hell hath no fury like a tabloid fined. Back in July, lawyers for the supermodel proudly announced that London's Sunday Mirror would pay her "substantial" libel damages for claiming that she once fell into a cocaine-induced coma. Yesterday, the Mirror had its vengeance - publishing photos that show Moss allegedly snorting coke with her boyfriend, Pete Doherty. The pictures show the proto-waif laying down about 20 lines of white powder from a "mammoth stash kept safely wrapped in her handbag," then "hoovering up every last grain of the Class A drug," the Mirror claimed. The paper said the damning pictures were taken last week in a recording studio as part of "an undercover investigation" while Doherty laid down guitar tracks for a new Babyshambles album. Moss spent six weeks in rehab in 1998 for an undisclosed addiction. Calls to a rep for the catwalk princess, who has a 2-year-old daughter, Lila, were not returned yesterday. Moss and Doherty got wind of the Mirror counterattack Tuesday, when a reporter and photographer buttonholed them as they came out of the restaurant Balthazar in New York. Moss and Doherty "tried to make a run for it," lenswoman Jennifer Gonzales tells us. She says Doherty threatened the reporter and "shoved me to the ground," breaking her camera. With the Mirror preparing another installment for today, executives at Burberry, Chanel, Dior and Rimmel, for which Moss models, have to be concerned. A Burberry spokesman told us yesterday: "Going forward when it comes to the next ad campaign, Burberry will look to choose the most relevant model for [print campaign] shoots. Beyond that, we can't comment." It remains to be seen whether Moss will turn up at the Hurricane Katrina benefit show that is planned by her friends Naomi Campbell, Iman and Linda Evangelista to close Fashion Week tonight. Tickets are available at ticketmaster.com

Moss's model behaviour may ruin career

Jack Malvern

September 17, 2005

THE career of Kate Moss as the face of fashion houses from Christian Dior to Burberry hung in the balance yesterday after photographs that appear to show her snorting cocaine were printed in a British newspaper.

The supermodel, who denied taking illegal drugs as recently as two years ago, faces a doubtful future, with at least five big brands that earned her pound stg. 1.3million ($3.1 million) last year.

Christian Dior, Roberto Cavalli, Burberry and Rimmel all declined to comment on the allegations, which the Daily Mirror claimed were supported by a 45-minute video of Moss preparing and snorting lines of white powder.

The newspaper claimed that the video -- in which Moss's boyfriend Pete Doherty also appears to be taking drugs -- showed her consuming "line after line" of cocaine at Doherty's recording studio in West London. According to the newspaper, Moss produced a "mammoth stash" of cocaine from her handbag and chopped it out on a CD cover.

The mother of one allegedly snorted five lines in 40 minutes.

Moss has admitted to taking drugs in the past and stayed in Britain's Priory clinic in 1998 after her party lifestyle took its toll.

Doherty, the Babyshambles singer who was thrown out of his previous band for drug use, has also admitted smoking crack cocaine, but claimed in May that he had dropped his habit. He was fined pound stg. 700 last month after he was caught carrying crack cocaine and heroin at Oslo airport in Norway.

The allegations have thrown Moss's representatives and the companies that use her into a panic. Chanel, the fashion label that uses Moss as the face of its Mademoiselle perfume, would not confirm that she still worked for them.

When asked whether she continued to represent Christian Dior, a spokeswoman responded: "Good question. I can't answer that."

A spokeswoman for Italian couturier Roberto Cavalli was also unable to comment. Moss's representative at the Storm model agency would not return calls.

In July, Moss accepted undisclosed libel damages over a Sunday Mirror claim that she had collapsed in a cocaine coma in Barcelona in June 2001. The paper accepted the story was untrue and apologised.

Moss, 31, the sole shareholder of her company Skate Enterprises, paid herself a salary of pound stg. 131,000 and dividends worth pound stg. 200,000 last year.

Public relations experts believe she has a grim battle ahead of her.

Mark Borkowski, whose clients include Harvey Nichols and Pavarotti, said the images, if authentic, would be unacceptable to her paymasters. "She has done more to promote the idea of rock chic than anyone else, but there's a difference between flirting with that image and being too closely associated with the sleazy side of rock'n'roll."

But Lisa Armstrong, The Times's fashion editor, said drugs were so commonplace in the fashion business that brands might take no notice. "The reason they love Kate is the danger she brings," she said. "As long as she gets up in the morning and looks beautiful they will still love her.

"She is very naughty. But she's going out with Pete Doherty, for God's sake. She is not going to be on herbal tea, is she?"

The Times

Kate Moss in cocaine apology to save contract

By Richard Alleyne

(Filed: 17/09/2005)

Kate Moss, the model who was photographed in a national newspaper apparently snorting cocaine, was given "a second chance" yesterday by one of the world's biggest clothing retailers after she apologised.

Kate Moss ‘regrets the incident’

Moss, 31, was said to have put her career, worth up to £4 million a year, in jeopardy after pictures showed her taking the drug with her boyfriend Pete Doherty, the musician and drug addict, at a studio in west London.

The fashion and cosmetic houses Chanel, Christian Dior, Robert Cavalli, Burberry and Rimmel have all refused to comment about their contracts with the model, who two years ago denied taking illegal drugs.

But the store H&M, which is using Moss for its autumn clothing collection, designed by Stella McCartney, has decided to stay with the model after she and her agent apologised for the incident.

A spokesman for the chain, which has more than 1,100 stores in 22 countries, said: "We met Kate and her agent and she has told us she regrets the incident and has apologised to us. We are going to give her a second chance.

"We take issues like this very seriously. There were a lot of discussions about it yesterday before it was decided to carry on with the campaign."

The model, who has a two-year-old daughter from a previous relationship with the magazine publisher Jefferson Hack, has maintained her profile in a fickle industry since being spotted at JFK airport in New York aged 14. But fashion sources fear that the latest scandal may finally be the beginning of the end.

In a series of photographs in the Daily Mirror, Moss is seen apparently snorting cocaine and was allegedly talking openly about using skunk - a super-strength strain of cannabis - with friends of Doherty.

The newspaper said that she also produced a "mammoth stash" of cocaine from her handbag and chopped it out on a CD cover and allegedly snorted five lines of the drug in 40 minutes.

Hilary Alexander, the fashion director of The Daily Telegraph, said: "The problem is that she is hanging around with Pete Doherty, who has a sleazy and seedy image. That is what is likely to do her the most damage."

Moss, from Croydon, south London, is attending New York Fashion Week with Doherty, who was kicked out of his previous band for drug abuse. When challenged about the reports, she allegedly told reporters to "f*** off".

She is due to be a guest editor for a forthcoming edition of French Vogue, which is said to include a free copy of a duet sung with Doherty.

(Cnn.com)Supermodel 'admits cocaine use'Saturday, September 17, 2005; Posted: 9:01 a.m. EDT (13:01 GMT) H&M is giving Moss "a second chance," a spokeswoman for the clothing chain said. LONDON, England (AP) -- Supermodel Kate Moss acknowledged to the Hennes & Mauritz clothing chain that tabloid allegations that she recently used cocaine are true, an H&M spokeswoman said Saturday.Moss, who is to model one of H&M's upcoming clothing lines, has apologized for her drug use and promised in writing to abide by a company policy that models be "healthy, wholesome and sound," spokeswoman Liv Asarnoj said.H&M had decided to keep Moss on, Asarnoj told The Associated Press in a phone interview from the company's headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden."We strongly disapprove of her action," Asarnoj said. "We feel that this is very unfortunate."Asarnoj said Moss had acknowledged the allegations of drug use were true."That's why she was so regretful," Asarnoj said. "We are giving her a second chance."Noelle Doukas, who answered the phone at the Storm modeling agency in London, which represents Moss, 31, said no one there was available to comment on the allegations, which have filled Britain's newspapers.The Daily Mirror tabloid printed images from a video which it said showed the model doing five lines of cocaine in 40 minutes at a late-night music recording session, preparing them with a credit card and snorting the drug through a five-pound note.The tabloid said the video was made at a West London recording studio last week during "a Mirror undercover investigation," but gave no further details.The newspaper said Moss had taken a large amount of cocaine out of her handbag. Her boyfriend Pete Doherty, the musician whose alleged drug problems and brushes with the law have made headlines for months, was also present, the paper reported.The Mirror said Moss had shouted obscenities when one of its reporters asked her for comment on the allegations outside a restaurant in New York, where she was attending the city's Fashion Week shows.Moss won an apology and an undisclosed settlement from the Sunday Mirror in July over a story it ran in January alleging that she had collapsed into a cocaine-induced coma in Barcelona in June 2001.Her lawyer Gerard Tyrrell said then that the charges were untrue.Tyrrell did not return a message left at his office Saturday.

COCAINE KATE'S 3-IN-BED LESBIAN ORGIES By Phil Taylor and Jane Atkinson DRUG-DAZED Kate Moss lay on a hotel bed with star pals Sadie Frost and Hollyoaks actress Davinia Taylor and spoke the words that would change their friendships forever. "Have you ever had sex with a woman?" purred the supermodel-gazing at Davinia as she slipped out of her party dress. "Well, why don't we do it right now?" So the three pals stripped and began a lesbian three-in-a-bed sex session in a suite in London's posh Claridges after a drunken showbiz bash. And the trigger for it was, as it would always be, Kate's cocaine and booze addiction. Fashion PA Rebecca White, who has known the catwalk beauty since 1998, revealed: "Kate is naturally a very sexually open person. But, when she's doing cocaine, she becomes even more so and will fall into bed with whoever she chooses. Women as well as men." After that night at Claridges three years ago, Kate bedded her pals together at least one more time, then slept with them separately. By that time she had also indulged in threesomes with Sadie and her then Hollywood star husband Jude Law. Here, the News of the World exposes Kate's sad descent from world-class fashion babe into a shambolic life of debauchery-made even worse by her disastrous relationship with heroin addict Babyshambles singer Pete Doherty. Jealous Following a shock investigation involving several different sources close to the 31-year-old catwalk queen and her friends, the News of the World can reveal how she: COAXED Sadie's then jealous husband Jude Law into taking part in her sex sessions with Sadie to keep him sweet over their lesbian affair. ROMPED with blonde Davinia on SIX more occasions-and tried to carry on their fling after the soap star had married David Beckham's sports agent pal Dave Gardner. BEDDED Sadie at a holiday villa while the actress's then lover Jackson Scott was there. FORCED Sadie to vow never to sleep with any other women but her. POUNCED on American pal Rebecca White while high on cocaine in a hotel and kissed and groped her naked on the bed, and HELD such a grip over her tight circle of A-list friends that they have become known as "Kate's Disciples." We also reveal the depths of deluded Croydon-born Kate's cocaine addiction, which earned her the nickname of 'The Conjurer' because of the way she sets up lines of the drug. Last week Kate's drug addiction hit the headlines after she was pictured snorting cocaine through a rolled-up banknote. But the secret depraved sex life the drug has triggered is even more shocking-and it began three years ago at posh Claridges with pals Sadie, 41, and 27-year-old Davinia. "Kate was high and the other two were drunk at a bash. They went up to a suite and got in bed together," said a source close to Kate. "Kate started chatting about sex. She had already been to bed with Sadie-so she asked Davinia if she had ever done it with a woman before and, bosh, that was it. "They started snogging and soon they were naked and having a threesome with Sadie. It wasn't a one-off. Kate had one-on-one sessions with Sadie and even got Jude involved in a threesome with her." Another witness said Davinia and Sadie also had a threesome at Kate's house after getting drunk. "Kate had been taking drugs," said our source. "But Davinia and Sadie were in a drunken stupor and virtually passed out on Kate's bed. The three of them all ended up naked on the bed and it went on from there. "Kate slept with Davinia half a dozen times before she married Dave Gardner. "Six months ago Kate went to Davinia's home and dared her to kiss her while her husband was away. "They were both p****d and had a full-on snog. Davinia wouldn't go any further that day. But, usually, when Kate wants someone she just gives them the look-and I've never known anyone turn her down." Lust Our dossier shows Sadie has been the major focus of Kate's bisexual lust. And it caused friction with Jude Law and flamenco star Jackson Scott - the lover Sadie took up with after her split from her husband. Kate dealt with the Jude problem simply by getting the sex-mad actor involved. Another source close to Sadie Frost told us: "Sadie doesn't really fancy other women, but it has become normal between her and Kate. Jude started to hate it when his wife was alone with Kate. "So they had threesomes-Jude, Kate and Sadie-because he didn't like it when he wasn't involved. At one of Kate's parties Sadie was having sex openly with Kate and they were all over each other's breasts." Sadie and Jackson split in August. And we can reveal that Sadie's relationship with Kate has also cooled. "Kate went off Sadie when she split from Jude. She'd sleep with people if they were important," said a source close to the actress. "Sadie is in love with Kate, she is possessive over her but Kate is not so interested in her now. I was told that Sadie went mad when she heard Kate was trying to get off with Davinia." Rebecca White knows only too well the mayhem drugs cause in the supermodel's sex life. "When she's doing cocaine, it's normal behaviour for her to jump on a couch with another woman and start fondling her breasts." In 2002, while Rebecca was working for Naomi Campbell in Barcelona, she experienced first hand the supermodel's insatiable craving for cocaine AND women on the same day. "Kate said she had to go back to the hotel to change," she recalled. "She said: 'And YOU'RE coming with me'. So I did. "When we got to her hotel room, Kate tore off her dress, came up to me in her panties and started kissing me. Strange "We fell onto the bed together and she touched my breasts, but after a few minutes of groping and kissing, I started to feel nervous and gently pushed her away." A further source who knows Kate well told us she believed the model's lesbianism went into overdrive after she had secret treatment for alcohol and cocaine addiction at the Priory clinic in Roehampton. She also says junkie Kate dreams of creating a bohemian "set" among her friends-swapping partners and being bisexual. "Kate sees this as exciting and spicy." But whereas Kate sees her dream as stylish, other pals realise it is just a drug-fuelled illusion. "Everyone calls her and her mates Kate and the Disciples," said our source. "Everyone knows she swings both ways. She is awful for going at it with girls when she's off her head on coke or booze. She would not do it when she was sober."

Pete Doherty vows to get hold of the snitch!:- London | September 18, 2005 2:27:25 PM IST British Supermodel Kate Moss' maverick boyfriend Pete Doherty has reportedly vowed to kill the "friend" who betrayed his lover, by revealing her cocaine addiction.The singer was furious that her massive cocaine use had been revealed by a snitch, along with details of a drug-fuelled party, reports The Sun.The British tabloid, The Mirror had got hold of video clips showing Kate snorting coke and published pictures of the beauty taking drugs with friends.The whole episode has affected Kate's modelling work too, she has been replaced by Sienna Miller in Burberry's new ad campaign. (ANI)

KATE ON COCAINE: THEY WILL TAKE MY BABY AWAY

Model's fear over custody

By Stephen Moyes

KATE Moss is terrified that her cocaine abuse will lose her custody of her adored two-year-old daughter Lila Grace.

Lila's father, publisher Jefferson Hack, is considering going to court because he does not believe Kate will ditch her junkie lover Pete Doherty.

Horrified by our images of Kate snorting five lines of coke in 40 minutes, he told a friend: "That stupid b****. She's not thinking of Lila.

"I know Kate is a good mother who loves our child. But I'm no longer allowing our daughter to be in the same room as Doherty. He's turned Kate into a druggie like him."

The fearful model has now confided: "How could I fight it in court if Jefferson wants solo custody of Lila after this? Any judge will take one look at those pictures and take her off me."

In an attempt to save her career, family and friends Kate, 31, has now pledged to go into rehab.

Jefferson, who visited her London home yesterday, believes that only by taking on rehab and dumping Doherty can she avoid a fight over access to Lila.

It is understood that besotted Kate has accepted that despite her intense love for Doherty, 26, there is no future in their relationship.

Friends also believe that the Mirror's exclusive expose of Kate's drug taking could be her saviour.

One said: "This is the best thing that could have happened to her. She is devastated and understandably so, crying uncontrollably. But she wouldn't listen to anyone who had been warning her about her lifestyle."

Last night tearful Kate was alone in her New York hotel room as Doherty flew to Ibiza for a Babyshambles gig.

The Mirror published images of the model crushing and chopping out lines of cocaine in a West London recording studio as Doherty laid down tracks for the new group's latest album.

Her friend Sadie Frost is understood to have emailed the Mirror coverage after first telling her about it in a fraught phone call on Thursday.

Kate was said to have been "shaking and trembling" over her future as she sat reading the evidence on a computer in her hotel. She is believed to have sobbed: "My f*****g career is over."

Incredibly, the millionaire supermodel first asked friends if she could tell the world that she had been "joking around" and "just pretending to take cocaine". But she was strongly advised she had been caught "bang to rights" and it was in her best interests to turn the negative publicity into a positive.

A close friend said: "Kate is expecting to lose some of her biggest contracts following the Mirror's operation.

"She has written off her chances of ever working for Rimmel again because the make-up firm particularly targets younger, impressionable women.

"Kate knows she has let everyone down and cannot be used as a role model for young people."

Those who have the model's best concerns at heart have watched aghast as she has become obsessed by junkie Doherty and "cast under his spell". One well-wisher said: "Kate was shocked and hurt when she was told by her dearest friends to dump Doherty or else.

"Many people have warned her constantly about him. But she has refused to listen.

"Now she needs to help herself or be damned. All of Kate's closest friends are agreed on this."

Sadie has already told Kate that she does not want Doherty anywhere near her own children.

A source said: "Sadie hates Pete. As tough as it sounds, she will alienate her best friend Kate if it means he may come near her kids."

Kate, said to be worth £30million, has valuable modelling contracts with Chanel, Roberto Cavalli, Burberry, Rimmel and Christian Dior. Chanel would not confirm if she was still working for them.

Asked whether Kate continued to represent Christian Dior, a spokeswoman replied: "Good question. I can't answer that."

Doherty arrived in Ibiza yesterday looking drunk, tired and confused after climbing off an Iberia airlines flight from London via Barcelona.

His stay got off to a bad start after the airline lost his luggage. The dishevelled star staggered up to the Iberia information desk and launched a foul-mouthed tirade of abuse at staff.

He then topped up his alcohol levels by buying a bottle of spirits from a duty-free store before being driven off to a villa provided by party hosts Manumission.

Doherty slurred that there were other "embarrassing" stories about his relationship with Kate that he feared would soon be published.COPYRIGHT: MGN

From Monsters and Critics.com

People News

Pete Doherty threatens reporter with broken bottleBy WENN

Sep 19, 2005, 19:00 GMT

Troubled rocker Pete Doherty threatened a journalist who asked him for an interview with a broken bottle during a drug and alcohol fuelled bender on the Spanish party island Ibiza.

The Babyshambles frontman, who played a beach gig over the weekend (ends18 September 05), has endured a stressful week after pictures of his girlfriend Kate Moss allegedly snorting cocaine appeared in British newspaper the Daily Mirror on Thursday (15 September 05).

And it seemed the request from the reporter working for UK tabloid The Sun was the final straw - Doherty smashed a bottle on a table at the third attempt before threatening Sean Hamilton.

He recalls, \"We\'d been happily chatting for minutes when something triggered inside him and he turned.

\"He picked up a bottle and shattered it on the table. He stood up, brandished the shards at my face and shouted, \'I\'ll f**king stick you!\'\"

Hamilton was quickly escorted away by security staff.

Posted Image

End of the line

From SEAN HAMILTON and

JAMIE PYATT The Sun

COKE-snorting Kate Moss has told her junkie lover Pete Doherty: “It’s all over.”

Pals said besotted Kate made the decision for the sake of her daughter Lila Grace, aged two - and her career.

http://www.laineygossip.com/ArticleList.aspx?ID=2406

Just in case you didn’t get around to doing your homework, the British tabloids somehow got their dirty little hands on a secret video depicting Kate Moss snorting cocaine and, naturally, published the screen cap photos for our smutting pleasure. All kinds of shock and surprise ensued which is completely ridiculous. The girl is sleeping with and possibly married to a friggin’ junkie. What the hell else did people think these two could have been doing?

Of course, like so many greedy drug addicted train wrecks before her, Kate has been contrite, especially with her endorsement company H&M. In a meeting with the organization’s executives in NYC late last week, Kate promised to remain clean and sober, reflecting the “healthy” spirit of the H&M brand.

As for the fate of her 2 year old daughter with former beau Jefferson Hack – for now she is in no immediate danger of losing custody, mostly because Jefferson parties almost as hard as she does but also because Lila has been primarily raised by a nanny and will continue to be largely neglected by her disgustingly selfish mother. Can Kate turn things around? Is this rock bottom? Hardly, gossips. Not even close. She’s obsessed with this f&cker. And there is a lot of falling still to come. Brace yourselves. It's Courtney Love all over again...

Kate Moss confesses cocaine useH&M says its star model admitted that allegations were trueStuart Ramson / AP fileKate Moss arrives at the 2005 CFDA Fashion Awards in New York. Moss acknowledged to the Hennes & Mauritz clothing chain that allegations about her cocaine are true, a spokeswoman for the retailer said. Moss,31, is to model one of H&M's upcoming clothing lines. Updated: 11:32 a.m. ET Sept. 19, 2005LONDON - Supermodel Kate Moss acknowledged to the Hennes & Mauritz clothing chain that tabloid allegations she recently used cocaine are true, an H&M spokeswoman said.Moss, who is to model one of H&M’s upcoming clothing lines, apologized for her drug use and promised in writing to abide by a company policy that models be “healthy, wholesome and sound,” spokeswoman Liv Asarnoj said.H&M decided to keep Moss on, Asarnoj told The Associated Press in a phone interview from the company’s headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------“We strongly disapprove of her action,” Asarnoj said Saturday. “We feel that this is very unfortunate.”Asarnoj said Moss had acknowledged the allegations of drug use were true. “That’s why she was so regretful,” Asarnoj said. “We are giving her a second chance.”Noelle Doukas, who answered the phone at the Storm modeling agency in London, which represents Moss, 31, said no one there was available to comment on the allegations.The Daily Mirror tabloid printed images from a video which it said showed the model doing five lines of cocaine in 40 minutes at a late-night music recording session.Her lawyer Gerard Tyrrell did not return a message left at his office Saturday.

(IMDB.COM)Moss Apologizes to Fashion BossesKate Moss has made a sincere apology to high street fashion house H&M after a British newspaper published photographs on Thursday of the supermodel allegedly snorting cocaine. The UK beauty recently secured a $1.8 deal to advertise a new range of H&M clothing designed by Stella McCartney - and the Swedish company expressed disappointment with her behavior during a face-to-face meeting in New York City. But fears Moss would lose a series of lucrative contracts seem to have been allayed with the news that H&M marketing director Jorgen Andersson has accepted her apology and will go ahead with the advertising campaign fronted by the 31-year-old. H&M spokesperson Anacarin Bjorne says, "We are very anti-drugs and insist all our models are healthy and sound. What happened is in Kate's private life, but we are all very disappointed in her. Kate has apologized and was full of remorse for her actions. She has assured us it will not happen again, and we are willing to give her another chance." Moss earns an estimated yearly income of $7.2 million from a series of longstanding contracts other fashion houses including Burberry, Christian Dior, Rimmel, H Stern and Chanel - and representatives for most her employers have refused to comment on the scandal.

(timesonline.co.uk)September 19, 2005 Kate Moss's future cast into doubt after latest allegationsBy Jack Malvern FRESH weekend allegations about the “sex and drugs” lifestyle of Kate Moss will lead fashion labels to rethink their plans to renew contracts with the supermodel. After last week’s allegations that Moss was filmed taking cocaine, Hennes and Mauritz, the Swedish clothing chain, said that it would be standing by the 31-year-old model. But last night, after learning of newspaper allegations concerning drug-taking and three-in-a-bed sex, the company said it now wanted to talk to her about the new claims. H&M, which hired Ms Moss to be the “face” for its forthcoming campaign, said that prominent coverage of her wild lifestyle could jeopardise its contract with her. A spokeswoman for the company said the contract with Moss could now be in danger of being terminated. “This (coverage) leads to reflection for us,” she said, as two Sunday newspapers dubbed the model “Cocaine Kate”. The company said that Moss had signed an agreement that she was “healthy, wholesome and sound” — a statement at odds with reports of her behaviour. The front-page articles follow the publication on Thursday of pictures of her apparently snorting cocaine with her boyfriend Pete Doherty, the singer in the band Babyshambles. “We are having a dialogue with her,” the spokeswoman added. “Today it is too early to say what will happen with that dialogue. This is a very unfortunate situation.” At the opening of London Fashion Week yesterday, insiders expected Moss to make some sort of public gesture by way of an apology. Other brands that use her to sell products, including Dior, Rimmel and Chanel, have refused to support Moss in public. H. Stern, the New York jewellers that recently claimed Moss was “the best representation of the H. Stern woman”, would not reaffirm its faith in the model. Burberry, the British clothing label that has used her in five of its past six campaigns, is now thought to be looking at Sienna Miller, Jude Law’s girlfriend. Brands are increasingly cautious about being associated with a celebrity who could bring their products into disrepute. Oliver Bray, a specialist in media law at Reynolds Porter Chamberlain, said that clauses defining what is unacceptable behaviour are now commonplace in celebrity contracts. “Whilst wayward celebrities are innocent until proven guilty in the courts, companies will often want to distance themselves before their own reputation is tarnished,” he said. “This is especially important in an age when incriminating photos can be taken on mobile phones and spread across the internet within minutes.” Kobe Bryant, the basketball star who was investigated but later acquitted of sexual assault, was swiftly dropped by McDonald’s and Nutella last year. Vic Reeves was cut from commercials for Churchill car insurance in March after he admitted drinking and driving. But a spokeswoman for Robert Cavalli, the Italian design company that used Moss for its summer campaign, said that it would not rule out using her again. “I don’t really think [the allegations will damage her career],” she said. “Everybody knows what she is like. I don’t think we are naive. She is not going to be going out with Pete Doherty and having milk and cheesecake every night, is she?” It emerged over the weekend that Moss is known as The Conjuror by friends because she is alleged to be so adept and quick-handed at crushing and forming lines of cocaine and then snorting the drug. According to the News of The World, she believes that being secretly filmed taking cocaine through a rolled-up bank note would help her career by increasing her fame. Moss is alleged to have started taking cocaine because she was worried about getting fat. Rebecca White, the fashion PA who has known Moss since 1998, told the newspaper: “We have partied together more than 60 times over the years in New York, Barcelona and London and not once have I seen her when she wasn’t doing drugs or booze.”

Kobe Bryant, the basketball star who was investigated but later acquitted of sexual assault, was swiftly dropped by McDonald’s and Nutella last year. Vic Reeves was cut from commercials for Churchill car insurance in March after he admitted drinking and driving. But a spokeswoman for Robert Cavalli, the Italian design company that used Moss for its summer campaign, said that it would not rule out using her again. “I don’t really think [the allegations will damage her career],” she said. “Everybody knows what she is like. I don’t think we are naive. She is not going to be going out with Pete Doherty and having milk and cheesecake every night, is she?”

I think more kids thought of Kobe as some sort of role model but Kate is just a 'model' not many kids go around trying to be like Kate, or at least from what I kinda' see.I wonder who really takes care of her kid?

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/arti...source=Daily%...

19/09/05 - Showbiz section

Kate hit by more revelations

By Gordon Rayner, Daily Mail

Leading fashion companies were under growing pressure to axe Kate Moss last

night after further revelations about her cocaine addiction and debauched

lifestyle.

Friends described how the model had drug-fuelled lesbian sex with actresses

Sadie Frost and Davinia Taylor, as well as three-in-a-bed sessions involving

Miss Frost's ex-husband Jude Law.

She is also alleged to have taken cocaine during a dinner for Nelson

Mandela's children's charity, sneaking off from her table next to the former

South African president.

One former assistant said she had seen Miss Moss work her way through a '

fistsized' mound of cocaine with fellow model Naomi Campbell in a single

night.

Several of the 31-year-old's most lucrative advertising contracts could now

be in jeopardy, with Chanel, Christian Dior, Rimmel and Burberry among those

still deciding on her future.

Other companies, including the H&M fashion chain and jewellers H Stern, had

attracted criticism for coming out in support of the star, who earns

£4million a year.

H&M, which is using Miss Moss to promote its new Stella McCartney range, was

reconsidering its position last night.

'We are having a dialogue with her,' a spokesman said. 'This is a very

unfortunate situation.'

Anti-drugs campaigners have urged the brands to dump Miss Moss. David

Raynes, of the National Drug Prevention Alliance, said: 'The public will

find it very hard to understand why responsible companies who are conscious

of their public image carry on supporting Kate Moss despite everything that

has emerged this week when she is a role model for young girls.'

Miss Moss's depraved sex life was detailed in the News of the World, which

claimed her lesbian affairs with Miss Frost, 41, and Hollyoaks star Miss

Taylor, 27, began at least three years ago.

On one occasion the three women had sex in a suite in Claridge's hotel after

Miss Moss had taken cocaine at a party.

A friend of the model told the newspaper: 'It wasn't a one-off. Kate had

been to bed with Sadie before and she also slept with Davinia half a dozen

times after that.

'There was another occasion when they had a threesome together at Kate's

house in London.

'Davinia got married to Dave Gardner (the sports agent who is friendly with

David Beckham) in 2003 and she cooled things with Kate after that. But six

months ago Kate went to Davinia's home in London and dared her to kiss her

while her husband was away.

'They had a drunken kiss but Davinia wouldn't go any further than that

because she wouldn't cheat on her husband.'

Miss Frost's relationship with Miss Moss was said to have caused friction in

her marriage to Mr Law, which ended in divorce earlier this year.

Incredibly, Miss Moss placated Law by inviting him to join them in bed.

A source said: 'Jude started to hate it when his wife was alone with Kate.

He hated the whole thing and they rowed about it a lot. So they had

threesomes - Jude, Kate and Sadie - because he didn't like it when he wasn't

involved.'

Miss Frost's ill-fated relationship with flamenco dancer Jackson Scott is

also said to have suffered. He knew the two women were sleeping together

when they were all on holiday in Ibiza earlier this year.

The newspaper revealed that Miss Moss sneaked off to snort cocaine during a

dinner for the Nelson Mandela Children's Fund in Barcelona in 2002.

Rebecca White, a personal assistant to Miss Campbell at the time, said:

'Even before the dinner started, Kate had asked for several hundred pounds

worth of cocaine.

'She sneaked off to (take cocaine) all the way through the dinner with

Nelson Mandela at the next table. I couldn't believe how disrespectful that

was.

'It was meant to be a charity dinner but as far as Kate was concerned it was

just another excuse for a drugs-fuelled party.'

Miss Moss is nicknamed The Conjurer by her friends, it is claimed, because

of her dexterity in taking cocaine. She is also said to take ecstasy and

Valium.

Miss White added: 'The amount of cocaine she consumed was ridiculous. I

would find (Miss Moss and Miss Campbell) together with literally a pile of

cocaine as big as a fist on the table.

'And they always wanted to do it all until it was gone. Kate, especially,

would never leave anything on the table.'

Another source claimed that Miss Moss's boyfriend, Babyshambles singer Pete

Doherty, had taken drugs in front of her two-year-old daughter Lila Grace.

'Pete has frequently smoked marijuana and snorted cocaine in front of her

and the couple have had heated rows about it,' the source added.

According to reports last night, the disagreements had become so serious

that Miss Moss has decided to end her relationship with Doherty.