Sign in to follow this  
Lea

Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green

The Pete Wentz School Of Beauty

Posted Image

Why David Silver why?! Put down the mascara please. You should not take beauty advice from Pete Wentz. David Austin Green is looking beat and the make-up is not helping. I'd still get with that shit, because the dick is large. That's probably what's keeping Megan Fox around.

Here's Miss David and Megan at the premiere of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles last night.

Posted Image

http://www.dlisted.com/

Edited by Lea

The Pete Wentz School Of Beauty

Posted Image

Why David Silver why?! Put down the mascara please. You should not take beauty advice from Pete Wentz. David Austin Green is looking beat and the make-up is not helping. I'd still get with that shit, because the dick is large. That's probably what's keeping Megan Fox around.

Here's Miss David and Megan at the premiere of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles last night.

Posted Image

http://www.dlisted.com/

Oh man, the second picture!!! He's gotten an eye lift!

Brian Austin Green Returns to FOX on 'Terminator'

He's back, people. Fans of Beverly Hills 90210 have to be excited to see one of their favorite actors return to where he belongs: prime-time on FOX. Beginning next Monday on the next new episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (or the following week...FOX is keeping The BAG's appearance as secret as possible), Brian Austin Green will join the cast as a recurring character. We still have no idea of who his character is or what his motives are, only that he will be a major part of the remainder of Sarah Connor's premiere season.

There is a popular sentiment out there that Brian Austin Green will be playing a terminator of some kind, but I don't really believe it. Green doesn't strike me as the type of guy who'd play a robot. Whoever he is, it's going to be someone mysterious. We at BuddyTV got the chance to attend the premiere screening of Terminator down in Los Angeles and at the party afterwards, we ran into Green and asked him when his character would show up and who he was playing. He said that his character appears in episode four, but he couldn't say who he'd be playing. He could only say that when his character does show up, it's awesome. He couldn't have been more excited about it.

And he wasn't lying. Green was there with his girlfriend (the stunning Megan Fox, star of Transformers) and his excitement for being involved with the Terminator franchise was palpable. While most of the cast was mingling or talking to press on the red carpet, Green and Fox took their seats early, popcorn in hand, eagerly awaiting the premiere. It's nice to see an actor have so much enthusiasm for a project he's working on. I suppose you could argue that it's really the first big thing Green has done since 90210 left the air, but it's refreshing nonetheless.

I thought they'd split up because she was a diva bitch or something.

At approximately 2:00pm at Daily grill in Studio City 90210 ex-star Brian Austin Green was dining with a male friend on the patio.

Our sources, who were seated at the next table, overheard an emotional Green ranting for over a hour about his troubled relationship with actress Megan Fox, who rocketed to stardom after last year's mega-hit blockbuster movie Transformers.

He began comparing Megan to the girl that he had been going out with before her who he'd broken up with for Fox, saying that Fox is behaving just like her. Apparently, the 21-year-old Transformer star is extremely set in her ways. The entire relationship was based on her terms, beginning with a "white board," upon which the pair would document the amount of time allotted to their relationship, family, and work. Green strove to maintain a fifty percent balance between time spent each other, and time spent apart. Fox, however, would sneak behind his back and erase planned dates with Green in order to have more time away from him. In fact, she would regularly cancel plans at the last moment, often by text. Throughout their turbulent relationship, Fox would threaten to get her lawyer involved in their disputes, while Green expressed his shock to his friend as he has never had a personal attorney in his "entire" life. He complained animatedly about how "unfair" their relationship was.

The obviously heart-broken Green went on to say that the young actress and budding star could never sit still and couldn't stand silence yet would moon in bed all day when they had a fight.

After ragging on Fox for close to an hour, the two men realized that the people at the table next to them might have overheard everything they said. Green seemed nervous and his friend asked the other diners if they had been eavesdropping because "that would be really bad." Looks like Fox has finally moved on!

Source

Megan Fox Is Beautiful and Loves Ghosts

Posted Image

The "Transformers" star who was reportedly romantically-linked to Brian Austen Green, until she found out he was stealing her Dior eyeliner, recently expressed her passion for the paranormal. She stated, "I'm absolutely obsessed with that show 'Most Haunted', and I love the host Yvette Fielding." Well la dee dah. We just wanted to find an excuse to show you some pictures of the star at the airport.

And here's Megan looking fab as she travels, wandering through LAX. I feel that even though she's say dressed down, you can still tell she's Maxim material underneath all those layers. Underneath all my layers, are more layers--bitter layers.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://socialitelife.buzznet.com/

Megan Fox tops FHM's sexiest women list

Megan Fox ranks No. 1 on FHM magazine's Sexiest Women in the World list

By DERRIK J. LANG AP Entertainment Writer

LOS ANGELES Apr 23, 2008 (AP) The Associated Press

Megan Fox is the sexiest woman in the world — at least according to FHM magazine.

Fox is the sexiest woman in the world, according to FHM magazine. The "Transformers" co-star tops FHM's annual 100 Sexiest Women in the World poll of FHM readers. FHM said nearly 9 million votes were cast for the 14th edition of the annual poll. (AP Photo/Gus Ruelas, file)

The "Transformers" co-star tops FHM's annual 100 Sexiest Women in the World poll of FHM readers. The 21-year-old model-actress beat out the likes of Angelina Jolie (No. 12), Rihanna (No. 14), Kim Kardashian (No. 17), Paris Hilton (No. 77) and last year's champion, Jessica Alba (No. 3).

Fox debuted on the annual list in 2006 at No. 68 and ranked at No. 65 in 2007. Joining her in the top 10 this year are — in descending order — Jessica Biel, Alba, Elisha Cuthbert, Scarlett Johansson, Emmanuelle Chriqui, Hilary Duff, Tricia Helfer, Blake Lively and Kate Beckinsale. Britney Spears came in last place at No. 100.

The women from MTV's "The Hills" duke it out on the list with Heidi Montag (No. 44) beating out Audrina Patridge (No. 80) and Lauren Conrad (No. 95). Current "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Shannon Elizabeth (No. 46) returned to the ranking after being absent last year, joining professional dancers Cheryl Burke (No. 40) and Karina Smirnoff (No. 78).

FHM said nearly 9 million votes were cast for the 14th edition of the annual poll.

———

On the Net:

FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World:

http://www.fhmonline.com/100sexiest

Copyright 2008 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

post-447-1208994993.jpg

Megan Fox Named Sexiest Woman in the World

OK!

Beating out such big-name beauties as Heidi Klum, Jennifer Aniston and Cameron Diaz, Transformers star Megan Fox was named Sexiest Woman in the World by the readers of FHM magazine, who just released the results of their annual poll.

Following right behind the 21-year-old on the list were a pair of Jessicas — Jessica Biel and last year's #1, Jessica Alba — while list mainstays Elisha Cuthbert and Scarlett Johansson rounded out a rather fetching top five.

Megan even managed to out-sexy the actress many thinks she resembles the most — Angelina Jolie, who actually slipped four places on the list this year to #12. Still not a bad showing for the pregnant beauty.

In a surprising but encouraging development, Britney Spears, who once reigned supreme on FHM's list of lovely ladies, but who had not made the cut last year, got her bare foot back in the door with an appearance as #100 in this year's round-up.

Megan Fox is Banned

Despite being the hottest woman on Earth, Megan Fox is not allowed on the premises of a Florida Wal-Mart because she shoplifted there as a teenager. Contact Music says:

Fox was caught stealing make-up from a Florida branch of the Wal-Mart during her rebellious teenage years. And the incident has now seen her banned from the store. A friend of the star tells the tabloid, "Megan (Fox) was quite a rebel growing up. She thought she could get away with anything, and definitely had sticky fingers. "She would pocket things like candy and gum from convenience stores, but Megan's shoplifting days were quickly put to an end when she got busted for heisting a $7 tube of lipgloss from Wal-Mart. "At first, Megan denied it. Even after they told her they caught her on surveillance video, Megan still tried talking her way out of it. But when they threatened to call the police, Megan broke down in tears and confessed."

Wal-Mart sure is tough. Although they might want to rethink this line in the sand. Especially since it might carry more weight if Megan Fox actually wanted to browse their wide selection of NASCAR t-shirts and fishing lures. I may be reaching here, but I think it's safe to say you'd have a better chance of seeing Megan Fox on a dollar bill than you would in an aisle at Wal-Mart.

Meet FHM's hottest subscriber—Hope & Faith stunner Megan Fox

To be considered funny, you have to either be fat, make weasel noises or steal someone else’s good material. Megan Fox chose the last option.

“When I was 14, I thought I was the coolest kid in school because I told everyone the jokes in FHM,” says the 19-year-old Hope & Faith co-star. “I love FHM and, as a subscriber, I’m so excited to be a part of it.”

Getting significant savings off the newsstand price is just one of several excellent decisions Megan has made. Long before she took the role of Kelly Ripa’s niece Sydney, she appeared in the Olsen twins’ Holiday in the Sun. (“Mary-Kate’s more my speed—she’s into rock.”) Last year, she played Lindsay Lohan’s foe in Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen.

“Lindsay and I weren’t the best of friends,” says the Oak Ridge, TN–born actress. “Because I looked older than her, she’d be nice to my face so I would buy her cigarettes. We got away with it every time.”

We’re big fans of art. Tell us about all your tattoos.

I have five. Anytime I have a feeling about anything, I get tattooed. I have a poem I wrote on my ribcage and a symbol for strength on my neck, and my boyfriend Brian’s name tattooed next to my pie.

Your Brian is Brian Austin Green of Beverly Hills, 90210 fame. Does he have a matching Ian Ziering tatt?

It’s I-an. He doesn’t like it when you call him E-an. Surprisingly, Brian doesn’t have an Ian tattoo. I got mine three months into dating him, but I felt I wouldn’t regret it if we weren’t together. I can always have a kid and name him Brian. There are options.

You were 4 when 90210 started. Were you more into dorky David Silver or hooked-on-meth David Silver?

I definitely liked the bad-boy years—that’s my type. I’ve always gone for skinny, tattooed musician-types who wear women’s pants and nail polish. That’s because I grew up obsessed with Nirvana and Mötley Crüe. When I started going out in L.A., I’d go to the Body Shop because Crüe sings about it in “Girls, Girls, Girls.”

It’s an 18-and-up place and it’s fully nude, so that was my hangout for a while.

Ever gotten a lap dance?

Yes. I lived in Florida, which is like a stripper elephant boneyard: You’ll see a 63-year-old stripping next to an eight-month pregnant woman next to a girl with six teeth. The dirtiest place I’ve been is called Peek-a-Boo. It’s in West Palm Beach. Once, I got on stage myself. I didn’t do nudity but I made hundreds for just one song. It was either “I’m a Slave 4 U” by Britney or an Aerosmith song. If I had my choice, though, it would have been “Pour Some Sugar on Me” by Def Leppard.

Could that be a possible career path?

I can’t be naked in front of people I don’t know. Making videos wouldn’t be a good idea either. Brian and I were in Hawaii and we heard this lady moaning so loudly I thought that the guy was using a Wiffle Ball bat on her, so I grabbed my video camera, went out to the balcony and started filming—which was right when they were finishing. The guy looked up and saw me. If you watch the tape today, you can hear me say, “Oh shit!”

What’s the hottest surprise you’ve ever given a guy?

Recently I lost a bet to Brian over who was going to win some reality TV show, so I have to cook him a five-course meal in nothing but panties and fuck-me pumps. And I can’t cook at all—I can make only Hot Pockets and Eggo Waffles.

You’re gorgeous, listen to Crüe and make Hot Pockets: Is there anything wrong with you?

I’m horrible to live with. I don’t clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. Friends will tell me, “Megan, you totally pinched a loaf in my toilet and didn’t flush.”

How’s your sex drive?

I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. My sex drive is so high. I’d rather have sex with Brian all the time than leave the house. He doesn’t mind.

Ever taken it outdoors?

One night, an ex and I—this is going to suck for Brian—bought this huge bed sheet at Wal-Mart and snuck onto a closed beach. We covered ourselves in acrylic paint, rolled around and made a painting on the sheet. There were footprints here, my ass cheeks there, one part that looked like angel wings. It was amazing.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Klassy -_-

I am tempted to place a bet on whether or not she will be Britney in five years.

I think Britney's had too much success to be a good match for this skank.

More like the next Tara Reid (with what looks like a better boob job).

Side Dish: Jeremy Piven is out-Foxed

Friday, June 20th 2008, 7:50 AM

Jeremy Piven was bent on meeting "Transformers" hottie Megan Fox in the greenroom at Spike TV's Guy's Choice Awards, airing on Sunday. "I don't know you, but I should," said Piven, staring at her like she was a lamb chop. He went on: "I know you're getting an award." Said an unimpressed Fox: "Do you even know which one?" The "Entourage" star was ready to answer, but she'd already walked away.

Megan Fox Made A BIG Mistake

Posted Image

Angelina Jolie wannabe and probably the worst hackstress on the planet, Megan Fox, has reportedly dumped Brian Austin Green. The 22-year-old dumbo called off their engagement, because she thinks she's too young to get married. A source told Star Magazine, "Megan still cares about Brian, but she now realizes she's too young to marry him."

Who cares if Long Dong David Silver spends his day at the unemployment office and probably begs Megan to lend him $20, he has a big dick! That counts for a lot. Rule #2 in the "How To Choose A Boyfriend" handbook is: MUST HAVE A BIG DICK. Rule #1 is: MUST BE RICH AS HELL. Wait...okay...Megan made the right choice.

It was time for Long Dong David Silver to move on anyway.

Megan Fox Plans a Small Wedding

Posted Image

Despite reports to the contrary, Transformers hottie Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green are "still engaged," he tells PEOPLE – and they're busy planning the wedding.

"[The ceremony will be] small," the former Beverly Hills, 90210 star added at Tuesday night's GQ bash in L.A. "Originally we were talking elopement and now we might have a few people there."

Still, he said, don't expect a lot of press hoopla surrounding their big day. "You might hear about it the week after."

So what does Green think of his fiancée's super-sexy image? "She always looks hot," he said. "I stand next to her and it's like beauty and the beast."

But Fox – who was honored by the magazine in its "Men of the Year" issue – insists she doesn't understand all the fuss.

"I'm not a 'sexy' 'beautiful' woman," she claimed. "It takes a lot of work to make me look like a girl."

Green, for one, would beg to differ. "I like to see her in the morning. I like to see her at home," he said. "It doesn't matter whether you put a bunch of makeup on her or not."

Fox was equally gushing about her groom-to-be, calling Green "a really great person." She added, "When I'm not working, I'm at home [with him] all the time."

Brian Austin Green's Career Is "Terminated"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian Austin Green would rather focus on getting his Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles character written into big screen part than focus on his past in that famous zip code.

"It was a great 10 years," he tells AOL's Inside/TV of his days on Beverly Hills: 90210, "but I kind of feel like unless there's a really cool reason for it, or if they've written something really clever in an interesting way of bringing the character back... I really don't want to just walk out and just be David Silver in the Peach Pit."

These days, Brian is focus on his new Terminator gig, which wasn't supposed to be a permanent role.

The fans liked the character. And the writers liked the character; they realized that they could use him a lot more than they had originally thought," he reveals.

As for whether he'd like to be in one of the new Terminator movies that's sure to follow after Salvation is released, Brian's ready to make that leap from the small screen to the big.

"I'd be lying if I said no. I'd love it. I'd love to do what we're doing right now on a grander scale. But at the same time, you know, this is a dream job," he explains. "It's a dream television show. I don't know if I could actually look for something cooler, or find anything cooler than this right now."

In the meantime, Brian's got a fiancée, Megan Fox, who's no stranger to the silver screen. So will he convince his real life lady love to guest star on Terminator? Probably not.

"I think that's always a weird line that people cross, and it doesn't necessarily work out the best," he admits. "I'm sure we'll work together in some way or another ... I'd love it, I dunno. I don't think she would come and do our show. I think she's a little too busy with films right now ... [but] it would be really cool."

Source: okmagazine.com

Megan Fox and Actor Brian Austin Green Call Off Engagement

Posted Image

Megan Fox and fiance Brian Austin Green have split, Usmagazine.com has learned.

"The relationship had run its course," an insider tells Us exclusively. "They both realized the time had come to go their separate ways. It's completely amicable, and they are remaining friends."

Fox, 22 (who’ll reprise her role as Mikaela in this June’s sequel Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen), and Green, 35 (a regular on Fox's Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles), now “are both focusing on their careers," the source adds.

The couple -- who have tattoos of each other's names -- met in 2004 and, as Us first reported, got engaged in November 2006.

Last November, Fox told Us that the wedding plans were still on.

"It's not going to be a big wedding," she told Us at a GQ bash. "I'm not one of those girls. If it happens, it will be very low-key and quick and unplanned."

See what Megan Fox and other stars look like as Disney cartoons

She said she and Green -- who has a 6-year-old son, Kassius, from a previous relationship -- haven't talked about wanting more kids.

"I feel like I need to set my career and do a movie other than Transformers," she said. "Then I’ll explore family."

Green laughed off split rumors last year.

"The last thing we do is get upset," he told Us. "We usually go have dinner and have a glass of wine and laugh about it."

Asked last July what he loves most about Fox, he told Us, "Everything is my favorite thing about her."

Why do celebrities get tattoos of each others names??? Often doesn't seem to work out well.

Because the majority of them are barking moon bat crazy. (Seriously, I'm not famous and I'd never get a tattoo of someone's name. It feels like tempting fate.)

Off-topic, but I saw a girl in Target the other day who bore a striking resemblance to Megan Fox. What was sad was the way she over-emphasized the resemblance. Her eyebrows scared me.

Why do celebrities get tattoos of each others names??? Often doesn't seem to work out well.

Because the majority of them are barking moon bat crazy. (Seriously, I'm not famous and I'd never get a tattoo of someone's name. It feels like tempting fate.)

Off-topic, but I saw a girl in Target the other day who bore a striking resemblance to Megan Fox. What was sad was the way she over-emphasized the resemblance. Her eyebrows scared me.

An Angelina wanna be/wanna be? What is this world coming to???

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?...818&count=0

Megan Fox Wants Middle America to Die

06-10-2009 (13:00:32)

I hate to keep mentioning Megan Fox, but she refuses to keep her mouth shut. And her new comments are by far the most disturbing and unnecessary.

TotalFilm recently interviewed the actress and asked her how she would stop the villainous Megatron from demolishing the planet. Fox first said that she would "make a deal with him," adding: "and instead of the entire planet, can you just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating people in Middle America?"

I guess Fox is not too worried about losing acting gigs due to her comments. She previously stated that she will keep getting cast in movies and doesn't need to be a good actress, because Hollywood is superficial and she happens to be good-looking.

Caveat - she won't be "beautiful" forever, and there's ALWAYS a new starlet, younger & prettier, just around the corner....So if she keeps opening her mouth, I hope she keeps investing her money....

Caveat - she won't be "beautiful" forever, and there's ALWAYS a new starlet, younger & prettier, just around the corner....So if she keeps opening her mouth, I hope she keeps investing her money....

...in something other than boobs, Botox, lipo....but somehow I don't see her doing this.

Brace yourselves, Megan Fox has an imperfection: the actress is all thumbs

by Cristina Everett and Rosemary Black

DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

It looks like the most desired woman is not so perfect after all!

The internet has been abuzz regarding new photos of Megan Fox with unusually large thumbs.

The medical term for Megan Fox’s ever so slightly misshapen thumb is brachydactyly, which is basically a fancy word for a clubbed thumb, according to local hand surgeons.

"Literally, what it means is short finger," says Dr. Steven Bendner, a hand surgeon at Beth Israel Medical Center. "The nail of the thumb in this condition is often very short and wide."

Though the thumb is certainly not what most people are looking at when they look at Fox, it’s worth noting that her condition is often inherited, doctors say.

"It is usually hereditary," Beldner explains. "Although it could also have been caused by frostbite, or it could have been an injury to the growth plate in childhood."

Though it’s much less noticeable when a child is young, the condition becomes more visible during growth and maturity. About 1 in 1,000 people has the condition, Beldner says.

Dr. Richard Kim, director of congenital hand surgery at Hackensack Medical Center, notes that the thumb is the most important finger of all.

"You need it to be able to touch the other fingers and it is important for pinching," he says. "In Megan Fox’s case, it appears that only the last bone of the thumb is affected and that it does not involve the joint. For her, it looks like it’s just a cosmetic deficit."

In some cases, people with clubbed thumbs often have the same condition with their toes.

Brace yourselves: this feature also applies to Fox.

However the actress' flaw doesn't seem to bother her...or her millions of drooling fans.

"I know I'm seen as a sex object," Fox recently told Esquire magazine. "I'm just really confident sexually, and I think that sort of oozes out of my pores. It's just there. It's something I don't have to turn on."

We give the actress a "thumbs up" for embracing her imperfections, clubbed or not.