Sign in to follow this  
Lea

Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green

Megan Fox Banned Online, Sites Go Fox-Free For One Day

Module body

Wed Jul 29, 12:30 PM

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Is Megan Fox wearing out her welcome? A dozen male-centric Web sites are reportedly imposing a ban on the starlet - for one day, at least.

According to The New York Daily News' Gatecrasher, sites including Asylum.com, Ask Men, Just a Guy Thing, TheBachelorGuy.com and Double Viking have deemed August 4 as "a Megan Fox media blackout day."

"You can have too much of a good thing," AskMen.com's Editor-in-Chief James Bassil told the paper, "We're joining in the media blackout and giving our readers a one-day reprieve from the woman we've been drowning in all summer."

In addition to press around the world for "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen," the Hollywood hottie has graced the covers of many major magazines over the last few months, including Entertainment Weekly, Esquire, Empire, Maxim, Elle and GQ UK.

Eric Rogell of TheBachelorGuy.com wants to shine the spotlight on a different young starlet, at least for a brief moment - but still admitted Megan has done wonders for his company.

"Listen, we love Megan. She's responsible for driving more eyeballs to our sites -- just by getting photographed walking down the street in a white T-shirt -- than any other celeb alive," he told the paper. "It's time to give another young actress a shot at the attention. We're taking a one-day break from covering Megan's latest nail polish color and instead promoting another 'Next Big Thing.'"

And which young Hollywood actress might be able to fill Megan's shoes for at least one day? According to Eric, it's the star of "The Unborn."

"My vote is for Odette Yustman," he added. "I call her 'The Poor Man's Megan Fox.'"

I think Megan Fox is the Poor man's something-or-other, so this Odette chick must be the dregs.

i just looked her up... she is pretty. hopefully if she becomes a big thing she will know when to keep her mouth shut.

She's not that hot...trust me. It's like seeing Carmen Electra in person...they are so tiny and skinny, if you blink you will miss them. They just both photograph well.

She's not that hot...trust me. It's like seeing Carmen Electra in person...they are so tiny and skinny, if you blink you will miss them. They just both photograph well.

I'm so glad you said that about Carmen Electra! I used to work for a publishing house, and she was coming in to try to shop a book. All the guys were so excited, but I walked next to her, and she wasn't that impressive at all. She was teensy tiny (I don't know where she was hiding the boobs you always see in pictures), and her skin wasn't that great. If I saw her on the street, I wouldn't have given her a second look.

http://www.holymoly.com/celebrity-news/meg...atman-film27970

Megan Fox set to play Catwoman in next Batman film

Wed, 26/08/2009 - 17:39

By Mr. Holy Moly

Posted Image

We're calling this as bullshit, but the rumour doing "the rounds" at the moment is that Megan Fox has signed up to play Catwoman in the next installment of Christopher Nolan's Batman franchise.

Something about this just doesn't sit right - she's too fluffy, not to mention pretty shit at acting. No word has come from either Christopher Nolan or Christian Bale that there is even going to BE another Batman film, let alone who is going to co-star.

This just looks like a slow news day kind of story dreamt up by some guy hunched over a laptop in a wife-beater vest with a mouthful of Doritos. Much more believable was the rumour that Johnny Depp was set to play The Riddler - much more interesting. This - this just reeks of bullshit.

Having said that, this is a celebrity gossip website - so I'm not going to pass on the opportunity to put a bunch of Megan photos up. Why does she do that thing with her tongue do you think..?

Megan Fox Not Set To Play Catwoman

Originally posted Wednesday August 26, 2009 04:00 PM EDT

Megan Fox will have to claw her way into another role.

The sexy starlet, next seen in the thriller Jennifer's Body, has not been cast as Catwoman, PEOPLE confirms.

"It's rumor. It's not true," said a studio rep. "There is no script. There is no project to be cast in."

A British tabloid reported that the Transformers star would be following in the footsteps of Michelle Pfeiffer and Halle Berry – donning a catsuit in the next Batman film by director Christopher Nolan – which understandably but unduly created a stir on the Internet.

– Brenda Rodriguez

MEGAN FOX

Megan fox is taking a break from the toys To take the lead in new movie jennifer’s body. Marshall heyman huddles with the star to talk phobias, teasing zac efron and being told to just “be hot”

The drive to interview Megan Fox at her Wonderland photo shoot in the canyons of Malibu is long — more than an hour away from my West Hollywood apartment. I couldn’t be more excited. I listen to the new album by The Sounds on the way. Megan, best known for her role as Mikaela Banes in Transformers, has garnered a reputation for being a loose cannon, an over the top interview subject who really speaks her mind. I love that. So often we get canned responses. Here’s someone who’s anything but.

When I finally get to the set and Megan, gorgeous of course, wearing a cut-off t-shirt, huge baggy sweatpants, flip-flops and Ray-Bans, drives up with her publicist, it begins to rain. So instead of having some time alone to chat, we are stuck in a trailer with the many people who are involved in producing the shoot (stylists, publicist, assistants, etc.) but we take over one side of the trailer and they stay out of our way.

Megan, who doesn’t take off her sunglasses for the entire interview, picks up a copy of Interview Magazine. One with a dewy cover photograph of Zac Efron, an individual she likes to make fun of, she says, with some regularity.

Megan Fox: “He’s beautiful. He’s the next Elizabeth Taylor. I’m just kidding. I just like to make fun of him. I know Zac. He knows that I make fun of him out of love. Everything I say in interviews I say to his face in person. I try it on him and get his reaction and then I say it publicly.

Marshall Heyman: So you’ve told him he’s the male Elizabeth Taylor?

MF: I just came up with that, but I’ll tell him that in the future. This picture made me think of it. It was like White Diamonds.

Megan speaks nasally, like she has a chronic sinus infection. Her statements are often spoken in the form of a question. They tend to lilt upwards.

My younger brother, Andrew, is 24 and a major fan of the Transformers toys, though not the movie. Though he denies it now, he has often expressed an attraction to Megan Fox. I decided to ask him for some questions to ask Megan. The ones he sent me the night before my interview were especially funny – more audacious than ones I might normally start with – and so I went with them. (When I told him this later, he was embarrassed, but I knew, deep down, he was pleased.)

MH: I’m going to start with some questions my brother has for you. The first one: what are your most favourite and least favourite things about working with Michael Bay?

MF: God, I really wish I could go loose on this one. He’s like Napoleon and he wants to create this insane, infamous mad-man reputation. He wants to be like Hitler on his sets, and he is. So he’s a nightmare to work for but when you get him away from set, and he’s not in director mode, I kind of really enjoy his personality because he’s so awkward, so hopelessly awkward. He has no social skills at all. And it’s endearing to watch him. He’s vulnerable and fragile in real life and then on set he’s a tyrant. Shia and I almost die when we make a Transformers movie. He has you do some really insane things that insurance would never let you do.

MH: So it’s a big difference from your television series, Hope And Faith?

Megan laughs. The first of many big guffaws during our interview. It pleases me no end that I can make one of the hottest women in the world laugh. Repeatedly.

MF: It’s a big difference from that.

MH: Is there anything about Hope And Faith that’s the same?

MF: Other than there’s always a tiny blonde around?

MH: Here’s another one from Andrew. How did you feel about presenting with Michael Bay at the MTV Movie Awards?

MF: I hate being looked at. And when I’m on stage it’s clear that I’m being stared at by everyone and that’s my worst nightmare. My only goals when I go on stage are to not vomit, trip or have uncontrollable diarrhoea. If I accomplish those three things, I don’t care what else happens.

MH: Have you ever been in a situation when you vomit, trip or have uncontrollable diarrhoea?

MF (Laughing): No but I get really paranoid that something horrible is going to happen.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...ew-members.html

Megan’s foxy ‘but a dimwit’

Published: Today

MEGAN FOX has beauty but NO brains, crew who worked with her on the Transformers films scoffed yesterday.

They accused the "dumb as a rock" movie babe, 23 - who was plucked from obscurity by director MICHAEL BAY - of having no class.

She is also an "unfriendly b**ch", according to three of Bay's loyal staff who hit back in an open letter on the internet after she called him "like Hitler".

They said she probably had no idea who Hitler even was. Bay insisted: "I don't condone the crew letter to Megan."

Posted Image

Can ‘it girl’ Megan Fox actually act?

‘Jennifer’s Body’ star is compared to Jolie but doesn’t have her talent

COMMENTARY

By Tony Sclafani

msnbc.com contributor

updated 11:45 a.m. PT, Tues., Sept . 15, 2009

In a Newsweek article published back in June, entertainment writer Ramin Setoodeh observed that movies and television these days are rife with older female actresses, because there are no 20-something female actors around who can “open” a movie.

“Just ask Jessica Alba, Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Biel, Natalie Portman or Jessica Simpson,” Setoodeh wrote. “Someone like Sandra Bullock is still a brand in Hollywood, and even if she’s had a recent string of flops, there’s still hope she can sell out theaters.”

Don’t expect that situation to change as Megan Fox ascends to leading lady status with her role in the upcoming Diablo Cody-scripted film “Jennifer’s Body.” Fox has been the entertainment industry’s “it girl” since she starred alongside scene-stealing special effects in the hit “Transformers” franchise, and then became a media sensation.

But for her breakout vehicle, Fox isn’t being showcased in a romantic comedy or drama, where she can show off her acting skills. She’s being featured in a horror film. “Jennifer’s Body” features Fox as a cheerleader who becomes possessed by demons and kills off boys in her town.

Cody’s film, which is the follow up to her hit “Juno,” might be high-grade, knowing horror, with its tongue firmly set in its cheek. And it might provide Fox with a role so good, she becomes a leading actress, the way Jamie Lee Curtis and Sissy Spacek did after they respectively starred in “Halloween” and “Carrie.”

But it probably won’t because of a crucial difference: in Curtis’ and Spacek’s case, they played humans who became victims, which demanded a range of on screen emotions (plus Spacek had already garnered critical acclaim for “Badlands”). Fox, on the other hand, is playing the role of the victimizer — another tough girl role, like the one she played in “Transformers.”

And while “Jennifer’s Body” gives screenwriter Cody the chance to reverse longstanding horror film gender roles, it’s not going to give Fox the chance to do what she really needs to do to become the next Julia Roberts: humanize herself. Unless Fox is burying her inner Meryl Streep somewhere, she’ll be bringing little to the big screen than her famous attitude and even more famous curves.

Hot or not

Fox seems to like to draw comparisons with Angelina Jolie, by copping elements of Jolie’s style, such as the many tattoos. But style is where the comparisons begin and end. Jolie was an actress who became a tabloid fixture. Fox is a tabloid fixture who hasn’t yet earned her stripes as a serious actress.

Before Jolie developed the “Tomb Raider” tough girl persona Fox seemed to draw from in her “Transformers” role, she won an Academy Award for best supporting actress for her turn in the 1999 drama “Girl, Interrupted.” A year before that, she wowed critics and audiences with her gritty portrayal of doomed supermodel Gia Carangi in the TV biopic “Gia.”

Playing tough in “Tomb Raider” was just one element of Jolie’s acting style. Since her personal life has started to draw more attention than her acting in the past few years, people tend to forget how much range and skill she had as an actor.

But when it comes to actresses in their 20s, Hollywood doesn’t seem to recruit from acting schools anymore. They now seem to draw from the men’s magazines, all of which feature women like Alba, Lohan, Simpson and Biel — women with great curves but dismal box office results.

Fox seems almost genetically engineered to be a Maxim cover girl. But getting 13-year-old boys to drool over magazines isn’t quite the same as getting adults of all sexes to plunk down nearly $10 for a film.

The post-women’s liberation era of movies expanded the kinds of parts women could play. A lot of the female actors from the 1970s to the 1990s were definitely attractive, but they were actors first, beauties second. They made movies where their roles, not their looks, defined them. Look back at the collective works of Julia Roberts, Diane Keaton, Meg Ryan, Sandra Bullock and even Reese Witherspoon, and you’ll see actors who had honed their craft.

If you’re wondering where the next Sandra Bullock is, she’s probably in some indie film playing in a theater at the edge of town. She’s not at the multiplex, because somewhere along the line, Hollywood decided that hot women make for better leading movie roles than talented female actors.

Looks over talent

So we have a situation where female actors who might have been bound for stardom 15 years ago are now designated as “quirky” and not given a fraction of the hype that the Maxim crowd gets. Think Zooey Deschanel and Alexis Bledel, both of whom starred in smaller films this summer. Meanwhile, former model Fox gets the big budget roles and the hype.

Megan Fox stars as a popular high school student who suddenly takes an interest in killing male members of the student body after being possessed by a demon.

Now it’s understandable why 20-something actresses can’t open movies. The star system that used to herald their arrival has fundamentally changed. This doesn’t just apply to female actors, either. As Linda Holmes noted in a recent article, Ryan Reynolds is getting pushed by Hollywood as the Next Big Thing more for his Ken Doll looks than for any acting chops he’s shown.

As previously noted, Jolie’s talent provided the springboard for her hype. Fox’s talent seems to be in generating hype itself. This is why she’s becoming known more for the continuous stream of outrageous things she says in interviews than for any of her on-screen work.

There’s an old saying that goes “Looks get you in the door — personality makes sure you stay.” Fox’s looks have obviously opened a lot of doors for her. But unless she shows she can be a compelling on-screen personality, she’ll stay around only until the next “it girl” with a hot body arrives.

Wow, someone has the hots for her:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/09/16/tr...ends-megan-fox/

Wed, 16 September 2009 at 12:51 pm

‘Transformers’ Production Assistant Defends Megan Fox

The Transformers letter war continues!

From Megan Fox comparing Transformers director Michael Bay to Napoleon to crew members insinuating that Megan may have been a diva on set and the director’s insisting he still loves working with her, it can be hard to keep up with the latest!

This time, production assistant Anthony Steinhart gives his opinion on the accusations made against Megan.

Here’s Anthony’s letter:

“First of all, I would like people to know (for those who are interested) the reason why I am writing this letter is to clear my name in any of this Ms. Fox bashing. As someone pointed out in one of the responses, you could narrow down the list of potential writers of the letter by looking on IMDB. I have received a few phone calls from people who have read the letter and they know that I have worked closely with the actors/actresses on the film, so I felt I should at least clear my name.

“My name is Anthony Steinhart and I have worked on both Transformers movies and have had the pleasure of working with Ms. Fox.

“I read the letter by the three unnamed crew people and was blown away by their description of Ms. Fox. Especially, since I am the one usually getting Ms. Fox at her trailer. I have personally never been nor ever witnessed Ms. Fox being rude or inconsiderate of people’s feelings or the work to be done. Everyone is entitled to their good days and bad. Contrary to popular belief, she is like us (human) and has both good and bad days as well. Working on the Transformers movies can be intense at times and sometimes intense situations cause intense moments.

“Some of the examples the three unnamed writers give as evidence of Ms. Fox and her horrible attitude are so ridiculous.

“It’s unfortunate the grip didn’t want to bring his daughter to set because Megan Fox wasn’t nice and not the fact that we had a closed to set. No visitors unless approved by the UPM [unit production manager]. That is what the call sheets have always said. By the way, Ms. Fox wished my 12-year-old brother a happy birthday over the phone while we were shooting in New Mexico. Not so heartless…

“It’s also unfortunate that she didn’t attend any of the ‘15′ parties, but I clearly remember her hanging out in New Mexico with some of the crew and watching her get hounded by passers-by as she walked through the hotel lobby and being nothing but gracious to her fans. Also isn’t it refreshing to hear that she doesn’t need to be a part of the party machine that sometimes swallows people whole, only to spit them out on the front page of every magazine. And incidentally, if these crew members were at the wrap party, I only saw 2 cast members there. Granted I wasn’t there the whole night, but I was there long enough to know that the others probably weren’t going to show.

“I also remember walking with her through the hordes of people lined up, while we shot at Princeton and she signed autograph after autograph. She signed many publicity photos, magazines, pieces of white paper for crew members and their families. Now I know that isn’t the same as curing a disease, but if we are to take anything an actor/actress says or does to personally, then I fear we have far greater problems on our hands.

“Unfortunately, I don’t always keep up with or hang on to quotes and/or quips ‘actresses’ say, so I wasn’t familiar with the incident that incited the tasteless letter, but none-the-less leave the war of words to those involved. No need to drag her name through the mud and at the same time, unknowingly, bring others down.”

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/09/16/tr.../#ixzz0RIfhuQSW

Amanda Seyfried Ashamed Of Megan Kiss

Amanda Seyfried didn't want her mother to see her kiss Megan Fox.

The blonde star was mortified when her parents insisted on watching 'Jennifer's Body', in which Amanda and Megan share a steamy encounter.

She said: "My mom and dad have just seen a film of mine with nudity. My mom saw me have sex with two different types of people on screen. She knows it's acting but it's not necessarily OK with me.

"It was difficult when my mom sat down with me to watch 'Jennifer's Body'."

Amanda previously revealed she found locking lips with 23-year-old Megan for the high school horror movie "uncomfortable".

She said: "It was my first time doing a real kissing scene with a woman. It is just weird. It is a woman. With a woman's smell - soft and floral-y - and maybe the pheromones are different. Something about it felt uncomfortable for me."

Amanda - who is dating her 'Mamma Mia!' co-star Dominic Cooper - also had to canoodle with an older Hollywood actress in forthcoming film 'Chloe'.

The 23-year-old star has admitted the same-sex scenes were a challenge.

She explained: "I have a love scene with Julianne Moore in 'Chloe'. When you are done with the scene, you just think, 'Oh God, I can do anything. I have just had sex with a woman!' "

Source monstersandcritics.com

Zombie Girl Megan Fox

Megan Fox has become a flesh-eating zombie.

The 23-year-old actress was so "wrapped up" in new horror film 'Jennifer's Body' - in which she plays a teenage cheerleader who comes back from the dead to kill and eat her classmates - she started "being" her character.

The stunning brunette explained: "The roles were so amazing and so well written that I think we all ended up being those characters full-time and taking them home with us.

"I don't mean I took on some of my character's more extreme behaviour but I definitely felt like she was part of me even when we were not shooting."

Megan recently revealed she fell in love with the film - due to be released next month - the first time she read the script because it was so funny.

She said: "This isn't really a horror film. This is a dark comedy that has some horror elements to it. So that's why.

"I thought it was the funniest script I've ever read. I was laughing on every page. She makes a joke on the first page about Amanda's character, saying she gets more fan mail than Jesus, Santa Claus and Zac Efron. I thought that was brilliant. It was darker and more interesting on every page."

Source contactmusic

Fox, Green Allegedly Hit By Burglar Bunch

Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green are used to being hit on -- not hit. But that's exactly what happened to them, courtesy of the Hollywood Hills Burglar Bunch -- allegedly.

Law enforcement sources tell us Green's Hollywood Hills home was burglarized during the string of celeb break-ins. Various items were taken, including Green's recreational gun, which was locked up.

As for Fox, who spends a lot of time at Green's, all the Burglar Bunch allegedly took were clothes -- including several of Megan's signature t-shirts.

We're told Green, who has been shooting a movie in NYC, didn't even know he was hit. Sources say cops retrieved the stolen goods and returned them to him last week.

As we have been reporting, TMZ has obtained photos, emails and other data from a computer that the gang allegedly stole from an L.A. businessman. One of the photos on the hard drive -- the photo of Megan Fox we're using for this post.

Source TMZ

Megan Fox Not Focused on Fame

MEGAN Fox says she’s “thrilled” to have so many fans — but insists she isn’t chasing fame.

The actress — who became a household name after starring the Transformers movies — says she’s unfazed by her superstar status.

“I try not to focus on fame,” Megan said. “I am not that aware of it all except at certain times like when I was on the press tour for Transformers and there were large crowds of people wherever we went.

“When I was at the Teen Choice Awards recently it was great. I got very nervous when they got to my category because I thought they would all be screaming for Beyonce but not for me. I thought it would get quiet when they announced my name, I was actually scared.

“But instead there was a huge eruption of screaming and cheering and that made me so happy. I am thrilled to have so many teenage fans. I think teenagers are the best fans to have and if girls like me, then I am extremely happy because I do not want to push the female audience away.

“It is a fine line that you walk when you are sold a certain way in the media. I don’t think I have alienated girls, though, because it is usually teenage girls who approach me.”

Source showbizspy.com

Angry Megan Fox

Megan Fox says she is an "a*shole".

The 'Jennifer's Body' actress can relate to the character she plays in the movie, an undead cheerleader who kills and eats her classmates, because she has a lot of pent-up rage which she could bring to the role.

She said: "It wasn't hard to get into character - I'm an a*shole. I think everybody is angry about something in their life and I just happen to be really angry and go for it."

The brunette beauty also claims that she doesn't believe it is possible for women to be friends because they are always competing with one another.

She added: "I think girls are awful. But in their defence, I think girls are awful because of the way society is set up and that we're forced to constantly be in competition for male attention.

"We search the rest of our lives for boys to pay attention to and validate us, so no one can really be your friend if she takes attention from you."

Source femalefirst

Angry Megan Fox

Megan Fox says she is an "a*shole".

The 'Jennifer's Body' actress can relate to the character she plays in the movie, an undead cheerleader who kills and eats her classmates, because she has a lot of pent-up rage which she could bring to the role.

She said: "It wasn't hard to get into character - I'm an a*shole. I think everybody is angry about something in their life and I just happen to be really angry and go for it."

The brunette beauty also claims that she doesn't believe it is possible for women to be friends because they are always competing with one another.

She added: "I think girls are awful. But in their defence, I think girls are awful because of the way society is set up and that we're forced to constantly be in competition for male attention.

"We search the rest of our lives for boys to pay attention to and validate us, so no one can really be your friend if she takes attention from you."

Source femalefirst

Really? Thanks Megan for telling me what I think. Not only is she an asshole, she's an idiot!! :rolleyes:

I thought she was bisexual. There is no way that she is bisexual just by that statement alone.

We search the rest of our lives for boys to pay attention to and validate us, so no one can really be your friend if she takes attention from you.

It seems like she hates girls. I probably wouldn't get along with her if I was in high school with her.

The only bisexual she is is the kind that makes out with other girls to get the attention from her boys. :rolleyes:

Megan Fox: ‘I’m No Slut!’

MEGAN Fox wants to make one thing clear: She’s no slut!

The Transformers star has told The New York Times Magazine that she hates the way women perceive her.

“Girls think I’m a slut,” said the 23-year-old, who is on-again with beau Brian Austin Green.”I’ve been in the same relationship since I was 18.”

“If they think you’re attractive, you’re either stupid or a whore or a dumb whore,” Megan says of girls. “The instinct among girls is to attack the jugular.”

“If I had been a typical starlet and said all the right things, I wouldn’t have escalated to this level,” Fox adds. “I sit down and do an interview and I talk like a person and that, for some reason, is shocking. All women in Hollywood are known as sex symbols. You’re sold, and it’s based on sex. That’s O.K., if you know how to use it.

“There’s a certain character that I play.

“She’s not fully fleshed out — she doesn’t have her own name — but she shows up to do men’s-magazine interviews. There’s something so ridiculous about always being in your underwear in those magazines, and you know the interview is going to run opposite those pictures. So, there’s a character that talks to all of them.”

Source showbizspy.com

Fox Reveals Fake Personas

Megan Fox has developed a string of fake personalities to sex-up her Hollywood image.

The sexy star has become infamous for delivering stinging sound bites and curious anecdotes about her eccentricities, stirring up controversy this year by comparing her "Transformers" director Michael Bay to Adolf Hitler and admitting to "bouts of schizophrenia".

But the 23-year-old actress reveals she's simply playing a game with the media every time she makes outlandish claims and comments - and then sits back as fans and critics alike try to figure out what's for real.

In an interview with New York Times magazine, she explains, "I've learned that being a celebrity is like being a sacrificial lamb. At some point, no matter how high the pedestal that they put you on, they're going to tear you down. And I created a character as an offering for the sacrifice.

"I'm not willing to give my true self up. It's a testament to my real personality that I would go so far as to make up another personality... The reality is I am hidden amongst all the insanity. Nobody can find me."

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailyd...x#ixzz0XL047LMO

Yooooohoooooo...Megan!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ever hear of the Boy Who Cried Wolf? That outcome could happen for you too. You just ain't that important yet and may never be. :rolleyes: Take that as a free piece of advice.