Lea

Miley Cyrus

How long before Miley turns les ?

she's got the hair style,

Wow, do you know any actual lesbians? Because those I know have hairstyles as varied as, um, all women :rolleyes:

Totally agree with you Hoya, my first thought when I saw the hairstyle -- she was throwing over country for punk and trying to be hip.

Silly me. :4biggrin:

Got to say though, even with short hair, she looks stunning,

good luck to her, she is still young, why not enjoy a few years of playing the field

before she commits to marriage ?

Miley turning les is not the same thing as actually being gay. I mean, we all remember Anne Heche, who for me epitomizes the gay for the publicity crowd.

How long before Miley turns les ?

she's got the hair style,

Wow, do you know any actual lesbians? Because those I know have hairstyles as varied as, um, all women :rolleyes:

Totally agree with you Hoya, my first thought when I saw the hairstyle -- she was throwing over country for punk and trying to be hip.

Silly me. :4biggrin:

Yep - Punk / Grunge / anything besides country - that's what I assumed she was aiming for.

As for her engagement, they're both so young! I was much more shocked at the initial engagement then I am at the break up. I had assumed the original engagement was more to pacify the parents of her younger fans (and possibly Disney) because of her cohabitation.

At first I wasn't sure about her haircut but now I think it really suits her.

No one talking about the Miley trainwreck at the VMAs?

One thing that I just cannot understand is why hasn't someone told her before now that she just doesn't have it in her DNA to dance or look sexy. Her body just doesn't move that way. She has no ass, hips or boobs. She has nothing to work. If you go all the way back to four years ago when she was trying so hard on the Teen Choice Awards with Party in the USA she looked ridiculous on that stripper pole. She just comes across as gangly. She is all arms and legs. There is no sex appeal there. And she tries so hard you feel embarrassed for her. She just doesn't have IT no matter how hard she tries. Even her latest music video is really embarrassing and not sexy at all. Her gyrating on the bed or in the bathtub has no sexiness to it at all. No mystery. No excitement. I thought when she cut her hair she was going to go more down the punk rock road like her brother. I think that could have worked for her. Gwen Stefani is edgy and sexy without being slutty. I think she missed the mark on this transition.

Actually, I thought she already announced that she was grown up and done with her Disney image during the TCAs with the stripper pole. Her music had matured after that with The Climb and so forth. She did that semi-nude spread in Vanity Fair. She was engaged and she has no qualms about telling us of her drug use. I think we all put it together. I didn't know that we had to have a Part II of the original announcement.

She is apparently not going to stop with her ridiculousness. Today she tweeted two pictures of her butt from her new music video. In really ackward positions. In one she looks like she is squatting to take a dump and the other like she lifted her leg to let out a fart. Something has gone berzerk when you can make Ice T's wife Coco's infamous ass shot look classy.

I just hope someone from her management team rethinks this whole thing. Even though I could care less whether she succeeds, I still don't want to see her end up like the mess that is Lindsey Lohan.

Edited by Silliness

What is most upsetting to me is not Miley herself - she is simply the victim of the times. The photo of her bent over in a submissive position in front of whats-his-name was only the beginning. Don't even get me started on the lyrics of that song. And Lady GaGa shows up in a g-string and shell cup bra?? WTF?!?! I think the slut-shaming of Miley is not what's wrong. What is wrong is why do both young girls and grown women still think the only way to succeed is to sexualize themselves?? I really thought we had moved on from that....

TMZ.com

Justin Timberlake has given his official STAMP OF APPROVAL to Miley Cyrus and her crotch-thrusting, bear-grinding twerkfest at the MTV VMAs ... saying, "It's not like she did it at the Grammys."

Justin appeared on 102.7 in NYC this morning and told Jim Douglas -- "I like Miley ... I like Miley a lot."

"I think she's young. She's letting everybody know she's growing up."

JT also talks about his favorite part of the routine -- and it wasn't the twerking ... or even the drugged-out teddy bears. In fact, it wasn't even on the stage.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2dDLm3ort

Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

Since when did "twerking" mean you're a grown up?? If anything, doesn't it say that you are young and dumb? And who the hell decided that twerking is cool?!?! I'm ashamed to say I even know what that word means.

To me Miley is not growing up. She is growing down.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

She is reminding me more of a high school teen right now then a grown up. I get the need to leave the Disney identity behind but this kind of performance gets boring real fast.

TMZ.com

Justin Timberlake has given his official STAMP OF APPROVAL to Miley Cyrus and her crotch-thrusting, bear-grinding twerkfest at the MTV VMAs ... saying, "It's not like she did it at the Grammys."

Justin appeared on 102.7 in NYC this morning and told Jim Douglas -- "I like Miley ... I like Miley a lot."

"I think she's young. She's letting everybody know she's growing up."

JT also talks about his favorite part of the routine -- and it wasn't the twerking ... or even the drugged-out teddy bears. In fact, it wasn't even on the stage.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2dDLm3ort

Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

Since when did "twerking" mean you're a grown up?? If anything, doesn't it say that you are young and dumb? And who the hell decided that twerking is cool?!?! I'm ashamed to say I even know what that word means.

I had to google it yesterday because everyone was saying it and I had never heard it before.

I'm not a prude by any means...but twerking is vulgar, regardless of who does it.

I also wonder if that's how Timberlake really feels ;) ...I'm sure he'd have preferred all the after-talk to be about him and his performance, not Miley Cyrus.

I have a vague idea of what it means and NO desire to google it for a more precise definition ;-) I didn't watch the VMAs, don't care about any of the people....Except Taylor Swift's GIF cracks me up :-) Shut the f*ck up!

I didn't watch the VMAs, don't care about any of the people....Except Taylor Swift's GIF cracks me up :-) Shut the f*ck up!

I've only seen the clips on E! Online or other sources, did not watch either but just about fell out of my chair when they showed the clip of Miley masterbating with a foam finger on stage in front of screaming kids. Seriously?!?! :rolleyes:

Posted Image

dailycaller.com

Cyrus gyrated around the stage in a nude, patent bikini as she sang off-key, stuck out her tongue and did the universal hand sign for “party” repeatedly. The Smiths appeared to be in shock, disbelief and horror as they watched her performance from a close proximity to the stage.

Posted Image

dailycaller.com

Cyrus gyrated around the stage in a nude, patent bikini as she sang off-key, stuck out her tongue and did the universal hand sign for “party” repeatedly. The Smiths appeared to be in shock, disbelief and horror as they watched her performance from a close proximity to the stage.

Haha! I have no doubts this is what their faces looked like while Miley was gyrating on Beetlejuice, but this clip is from when Lady Gaga was on stage. The media just ran with it. :D

did the universal hand sign for “party” repeatedly.

This is the part I didn't know before.

I didn't even know that was a thing! What was the hand sign? Hang ten? Flipping the bird?

I'm afraid little Hannah Montana has become IdaHO'. :banana:

:woohoo: Now I have to go clean my computer screen covered in my beverage.