Lea

Miley Cyrus

Her PR reps doing their best at damage control is cracking me up. "Neither one of them want to pull the trigger." That is pretty lame. So are they holding on to the breakup story so that next week they can have a whole new round of PR so then maybe she can have her fake Britney breakdown over her lost engagment? Hahaha. It is too rich. Such a trainwreck. Link

I like him better now. I like a guy that just comes out and says what he thinks.

Miley Cyrus’ Humiliation: Fiancé Liam Hemsworth Sexting Old Flame January Jones Reportedly

Posted on Sep 11, 2013 @ 8:45AM | By radarstaff

Getty

Getty

Miley Cyrus’ naked antics lately aren’t enough to keep her fiancé, Liam Hemsworth, happy apparently, because he sent a graphic, sexually explicit text message to, January Jones, the woman he cheated on Miley with in the beginning of the year.

As the former Disney star is shocking the world with her provocative dancing and naked music video, Liam reportedly hit send on a raunchy text message to the Mad Men star one day this summer.

“I want to [expletive] you,” Liam’s dirty message to January said, according to a new report in Us Weekly.

January and Liam had a hot and heavy make out session in January at a house party during Oscar season, but since then he has remained engaged to Miley, despite their strained relationship.

However, his latest sexting with January may be the end of their four year relationship.

“Liam and Miley haven’t officially split, but it’s over,” a source told the magazine.

“It’s just that neither wants to pull the trigger.”

Liam’s relationship with January didn’t end after their earlier hookup, with a source saying she “consoled him” after he clandestinely contacted her about Miley’s wild ways, though her rep said “this is absolutely untrue.”

Even though they’re still living together in Miley’s California mansion, they spend almost zero time together, and with her album promotion and his Hunger Games promotion tour starting they’re going to be apart for the near future.

“They can avoid each other a bit longer, but it’s only a matter of time before they split for good,” a source said.

Looks like Miley is at start of one mega tour,

but will she ever be as big as Madonna ?

Madonna could ... and still can... fill 100,000 seater stadiums

to me, that is a true sign of stardom.... not TV ratings

A couple of weeks ago, Miley cancelled her concert in Charlotte NC (where I am) 15 minutes before it started, claiming flu. However she performed the next night in Raleigh.

She cancelled Kansas City last night, claiming a severe allergic reaction to antibiotics. She tweeted a picture of herself in a hospital gown.

From what I understand, she was devastated by the death of her dog, which occurred the week before she was to be in Charlotte. I don't think this is boding very well for her.

Looks like Miley is going to become the new Madonna

she is drop dead gorgeous and loves performing on stage ...

but being so young and cute, how come, when she speaks.... her voice is so deep and masculine ?

So, are we collectively not buying the approximately 90 day "antibiotic allergy" that she knows this far ahead is approximately a 90 day recovery?

So, are we collectively not buying the approximately 90 day "antibiotic allergy" that she knows this far ahead is approximately a 90 day recovery?

Not for a second....unless they are now treating antibiotic allergies at Betty Ford, Passages, etc.

There is zero shame in recognizing you need help, getting it, and acknowledging that fact if you're in the public eye. I have a lot of respect for someone like Kesha who came out and said she was going off the grid to conquer her demons, actually put the time in to do so, and appears to be doing well. People such as LiLo (no explanation necessary), Lady Gaga (whose recent treatment may or may not have really been for a bum hip), and now possibly Miley? Not so much.

more info on how it's improbable she was hospitalized for an antibiotic allergy:

Miley Cyrus Drug Detox – Was That Part of Her Medical Emergency?

When Miley Cyrus was admitted to the hospital recently her handlers insisted that she had fallen victim to a severe allergic reaction to an antibiotic that she had been taking for a sinus infection. Any one who has ever had a medication induced allergic reaction will tell you that treatment usually includes a heavy duty steroid and at worst an IV filled with meds to offset the reaction – hospitalization for a week is kind of unheard of. It’s tough to get admitted to the hospital and even harder to be granted an extended stay so right from the start this Miley story smelled funny.

According to the May 5th print edition of Star Magazine even Miley’s friends seem to agree. They are running on the notion that Miley’s hard-partying lifestyle caused her body to finally collapse and that she was actually undergoing some sort of detox program. There also is another possibility. She very well could have had a sinus infection and even an allergic reaction. Given Miley’s inability to stop partying doctor’s could have admitted her to make sure that she didn’t use any other drugs that could have negatively interacted with the antibiotics that she needed.

Just a reminder that the statement released by Miley’s handlers after her ‘emergency’ admittance to hospital was:

“She was prescribed the antibiotic Cephalexin which she has now suffered an extreme allergic reaction to. This type of extreme reaction can last from five to 27 days in these types of cases. She will remain hospitalized and is under a doctor’s care until we see some improvement in her condition and is asking for your compassion and privacy at this time.”

I looked up the allegedly offending drug Cephalexin and in extremely rare circumstances it has been known to cause anaphylaxis. However this occurs in less than 1 in 1000 people and is the only adverse side effect of Cephalexin which would require emergency hospitalization. But here is the rub, even if Miley did experience anaphylaxis as a consequence of taking Cephalexin, the maximum period of hospitalization would be 24 hours! From wiki – “A period of in-hospital observation for between 2 and 24 hours is recommended for people once they have returned to normal due to concerns of biphasic anaphylaxis.“

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/mile...ase-drug-detox/

453196828.jpg

Miley Cyrus Lets Loose In Pittsburgh With Sexy, Sassy Show On ‘Bangerz’ Tour

See all the pics on RadarOnline.com site

At some point, will someone tell her to get a new act if she wants to stay relevant?? Using yourself as a sexual object is the oldest trick in the book. Literally. :rolleyes:

Anyone old like me remember the Madonna Sex book? Not even original, Miley.

My favorite comment this morning was from local celeb Pittsburgh Dad (check him out on youtube if you are an expat Yinzer like me).

"Miley Cyrus played down Consol last night? They better just go ahead and bleach that whole damn building. That's all we need is Crosby getting pink eye."

• Like 1

That.is.disgusting.

Miley, your parents must be so proud.

Of course they are. Her moms pockets are getting lined fatter for being her manager. Her dad, well...he didn't say anything soon enough for it to matter I guess.

I never thought I'd say this, but - I might be starting to like Miley Cyrus!

http://www.laineygossip.com/Miley-Cyrus-covers-Marie-Claire-and-talks-about-her-Happy-Hippie-Foundation--titties--and-Taylor-Swifts-Bad-Blood-violence/40299

I don't get the violence revenge thing. That's supposed to be a good example? And I'm a bad role model because I'm running around with my titties out? I'm not sure how titties are worse than guns.

Yeah, I'm gonna run around and say that a lot now. I'm not sure how titties are worse than guns.....

• Like 1

For the love of God, is anyone watching SNL? She is so ridiculous. This screeching song, the crazy costumes - hey it worked for Lady Gaga, I think I'll do it too. Do people really buy this attention seeking act or not? Seriously, I always thought Lady Gaga was strange, but it was her persona and she owned it. Miley just comes off as a petulant child crying out for attention.

Or else I'm just really frickin' old.

For the love of God, is anyone watching SNL? She is so ridiculous. This screeching song, the crazy costumes - hey it worked for Lady Gaga, I think I'll do it too. Do people really buy this attention seeking act or not? Seriously, I always thought Lady Gaga was strange, but it was her persona and she owned it. Miley just comes off as a petulant child crying out for attention.

Or else I'm just really frickin' old.

You can't be that old - I haven't stayed up late enough to watch SNL in years!

• Like 2

We actually decided to start recording SNL this year after not having watched in forever (literally decades for me) Haven't seen it yet....

Not sure how reliable that source is, but I know people do marry in secret. Never made sense to me, why keep it a secret unless you are ashamed!?!?!

• Like 1

Not sure it's a reliable source, but they have been seen and photographed wearing what certainly look like wedding rings. I think celebrities often keep things quiet not because they really care about privacy but so that they can do a big "reveal" at a time when they hope it will help them, personally, or a cause that's dear to their heart. So, singers who make announcements about their divorce, for example, just as their about to release an album, to garner more interest and press (and, they hope, money). Or, someone coming out as gay at time when they feel something really needs to be said about gay rights and they feel their "reveal" would bring attention and support to the issue. I'm guessing Miley will announce the marriage at a time when she hopes it will bring her the kind of attention she so desires...

Edited by Kath

Liam was on SNL with her last week and it was sort of cute. Overall not a great episode though :-( I ffd more skits than I watched through, I think...