Lea

Miley Cyrus

From her impromptu candids on youtube and the way she looks in that photo, I believe every word on this one. With Lohan, I at least had some respect for her when she was a teen. With this one, I can't stomach her and she hasn't even hit 16 yet. Criminy!! :wacko:

Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston Raise Eyebrows with “Sexual Behavior”

(TransWorldNews)

Posted Image

http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ewwwwto4.jpg

Miley Cyrus and Justin Gaston raised eyebrows with their behavior at L.A. Fashion Week. According to onlookers, the young couple’s “sexual behavior” towards one another shocked the crew backstage.

An eyewitness alleges that Cyrus, 15, and Gaston, 21, “were all over each other.”

The ‘Hannah Montana’ star and her mother watched Gaston walk the runway. As he passed Cyrus, sources say he winked and blew her a kiss. Cyrus allegedly returned his loving gestures by seductively licking her lips.

Another source claims that Cyrus told friends that “she was probably staying at Justin’s tonight and that they were going to skip the after-party and have a party of their own.”

Is she under the delusion she looks sexy doing that? Because NO. Not to mention the fact that she's still only 15 years old.

I read in PEOPLE that Miley has her own wing of the house. Sort of like an appartment far away from the rest of the house. I am sure she can do what ever she wants there, and have who ever she wants sleep over and no one knows about it. They gave her a separate wing for her "privacy". lol

I read in PEOPLE that Miley has her own wing of the house. Sort of like an appartment far away from the rest of the house. I am sure she can do what ever she wants there, and have who ever she wants sleep over and no one knows about it. They gave her a separate wing for her "privacy". lol

That really isn't news -- when Barbara WaWa interviewed her, it was in her wing of the house.

Another Brit Brit in the making! God....why can't parents be required to read a guide on What Not To Do if You're Pushing You're Kid Into Show Biz?

When you're whoring your kid out to fill the family bank accounts, there is no time left to read a book! :D

I admit it, I had no idea who this girl was so I looked her up: Miley Cyrus is the star of the Disney Channel hit series Hannah Montana.

While I don't have kids, even I know Hannah Montana is huge with the tween crowd. So I guess this is shots of her current boyfriend??? :3huh:

Miley Cyrus' Justin Gaston's Racy Gay Pictures

October 2008

Posted Image

Perhaps Miley Cyrus' new 20-year-old boyfriend, Justin Gastonwanted to show there is nothing wrong with taking pictures of yourself in half-shirts. However, someone should tell him; grown men taking pictures with other grown men shirtless is kind of gay.

No matter how drunk I have ever gotten at a party, did I ever think it was a good idea to:

1) Wrestle with other men

2) Take my shirt off

3) Hump another man's legs

Anygay not to be left out of the "racy" picture fun, here are a few pictures of the underwear model, doing what he does best I guess, posing half-naked, obviously (and hopefully) drunk, humping the legs of his "Bros." Notice there is only one picture of him with a chick. I hope dating Miley is worth all the crap the blogsphere is going to be giving this poor kid. Well he can always sell his "I took Miley Cyrus' Virginity" story a few years from now.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Miley Cyrus' Justin Gaston's Racy Gay Pictures | 2snaps.tv - Pop culture for the masses

Posted Image

GIRLS’ SHOP

Miley Cyrus finds the perfect shopping buddy in mom Tish during a visit to the outdoor shopping mall Americana at Brand in Glendale, Calif., on Tuesday.

Posted Image

Eonline.com

Now here's something you don't see every day.

Given how so many stars are notorious for shunning the shutterbugs and doing whatever they can to prevent paps from getting that so-called money shot, you can imagine our delight when we spotted Miley Cyrus in L.A. on Wednesday actually inviting folks to snap away by sporting a tee that read "Take a picture. It will last longer."

Not that it comes as a complete surprise, mind you. After all, the teen sensation is known for being photog friendly whenever she steps out.

Of course, simply stepping out in your pajama bottoms is also a pretty sure way to get cameras clicking.

Margaret Cho Pens Scathing Ditty to Miley

Margaret Cho is lashing out at Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus for--what else-- the photo showing the teen slanting her eyes in a seeming attempt to mock Asian people.

On Wednesday, Cho took to her blog, where she wrote a not-so-nice song about Miley, explaining, "I am so upset by Miley Cyrus, I think it warrants a song."

The little ditty goes:

"Miley Cyrus made some chinky eyes. Standing behind an Asian guy. I don’t know if this should fly. As if there wasn’t enough to despise. I wasn’t necessarily a fan of

Her, her dad, or Hannah Montana. I tend to prefer the songs of Rihanna. Racism against Asians is simply bananas! Oh Miley! Chinky eyes make you look wily prejudice isn’t thought of so highly it doesn’t make us all smiley. Why is there nothing that Asians can do? To make fun of other races as easily as you. Why isn’t racism against Asians taboo? Why are we always so racially screwed! All you have to do is pull at your face. To make your eyelids resemble our race. This kind of joke has no proper place. Miley Cyrus is a disgrace!"

Yikes!

Source: okmagazine.com

Miley Cyrus' "I'm Sorry" Not Enough

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miley Cyrus' half-hearted "apology" regarding a picture of the tween star and her friends making slanty-eyed faces isn't convincing anyone, especially the Organization of Chinese Americans.

"The picture is offensive and now this statement is inadequate," George Wu, Executive Director of the OCA, an Asian-American equality group tells Celebuzz.

Yesterday Miley issued a statement on her official web site, saying she was sorry that some people misinterpreted her goofy faces, not that she was actually apologetic for making the face in the first place.

"I've also been told there are some people upset about some pictures taken of me with friends making goofy faces!" she wrote. "Well, I'm sorry if those people looked at those pics and took them wrong and out of context!"

That's not enough, says Wu: "It's not a real apology. We're not backing down without a fuller apology."

Your move, Miley.

Miley Apologizes Again for Offensive Photo

The controversy surrounding a photo featuring Miley Cyrus and a group of friends slanting their eyes and seemingly mocking Asian people just won't die.

On Monday, the 16-year-old Hannah Montana star released another apology for her actions in the leaked photo, after the Organization of Chinese Americans and several others reportedly didn't buy her first attempt at 'I'm sorry.'

On her official fansite, Miley wrote the following message today:

"I want to thank all of my fans for their support not only this week, but always! I really wanted to stress how sorry I am if the photo of me with my friends offended anyone. I have learned a valuable lesson from this and know that sometimes my actions can be unintentionally hurtful. I know everything is part of God's ultimate plan, and mistakes happen so that eventually I will become the woman He aspires me to be. Peace and love, Miles."

Now that sounds like an apology! You know--when the two words 'I'm' and 'Sorry' are used....

Cyrus: 'I Feel Influential'

Miley Cyrus loves having influence.

The Hannah Montana star - who was recently named one of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time magazine - plans to use her status to change the world.

She says, "I want to influence people on the environment.

"I'd like to get people to do little things such as turn the tap off while you're brushing your teeth or turn the lights off when you leave the room. It's easy!"

But despite her influence - and earning potential - the 16-year-old insists she doesn't splash her cash.

"No because then I'd be broke!" the singer/actress tells Teen Now. "I wouldn't have anything left to support my family with. When I get older and my parents want to settle down, I want to be able to take care of them."

Source: showbizspy.com

Cyrus Defends Relationship With Dad

MILEY CYRUS has defended the loving relationship she enjoys with her father BILLY RAY CYRUS - insisting their closeness is completely normal.

The Hannah Montana star is frequently at her musician father's side in public - even inviting him to star on the hit Disney show as her on-screen dad.

She also posed with Billy Ray for a series of snaps in Vanity Fair magazine last year (08), which showed Miley reclining against her dad as he puts his arm around her shoulder.

The shots were slammed by critics because of the pair's father-daughter relationship - but in her new memoir, Miles To Go, the teenager hits back.

She writes, "The media has said some stuff about my dad and me being too close and too cuddly for a father and a daughter. For me and my dad it's not weird at all.

"We don't let other people tell us what expressions we're supposed to have on our faces when we take a picture together!"

Source: contactmusic

"I'd like to get people to do little things such as turn the tap off while you're brushing your teeth or turn the lights off when you leave the room. It's easy!"

:rolleyes: I know she's just a kid, but will someone please tell her that she is not a 16-year-old science prodigy, she's a 16-year-old whatever-she-is? These environmentally-friendly gestures were news over thirty years ago. I honestly thought today's teens were far more environmentally aware than that.

Miley Cyrus Gives Up Running

Miley Cyrus has quit jogging to stop people discussing her breasts.

The 16-year-old star has been left furious after she was accused of flaunting her curves by wearing a bikini top during an outdoor run with her boyfriend, claiming her choice of clothing is no-one else's business.

The 'Hannah Montana' actress said: "I don't get the big whoop, but whatever. I guess it's just... I'm not allowed to jog any more."

Miley was criticised after she was photographed in a skimpy top and shorts while exercising with her 21-year-old boyfriend, underwear model Justin Gaston, who was topless.

Miley claims she was only wearing the bikini as her eight-year-old sister Noah wanted her to help clean vehicles.

She added to KIIS FM radio host Ryan Seacrest: "My sister wanted to have a car wash. So I was like, 'OK, we're going to have a car wash.' It's, like, 100 degrees out.

"As I'm running, it got a little bit lower and you could see a little of the bathing suit top. So, oh my goodness, Miley Cyrus wears a two-piece! Kill me! I'm wearing a two-piece? with an eight-year-old."

Source: monstersandcritics.com

Miley Cyrus 'Miserable' At School

Miley Cyrus' school days were "friendless, lonely and miserable".

The 'Hannah Montana' star was bullied so badly when she was being educated in Tennessee she believed she would be physically harmed.

Writing in her new book 'Miley Cyrus: Miles To Go', she revealed: "The girls took it beyond normal bullying. These were big, tough girls. I was scrawny and short. They were fully capable of doing me bodily harm."

The singer-and-actress - who was once locked in a bathroom by her tormentors - says 'The Anti-Miley Club' even challenged her to a fight, which had to be halted by the school principal.

She explained: "Three girls strutted up and stood towering over me. My stomach churned. I clutched my grilled cheese sandwich like it was the hand of my best friend. It pretty much was my best friend those days. I was done for.

"They started cussing me and telling me to get up. I sat there, frozen. I didn't know what to do. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up, still a foot shorter then they were, and said, 'What's your problem? What did I ever do to you?' "

In the tome, the 16-year-old star also speaks of "the hardest day ever" - when she split from Jonas Brothers star Nick Jonas, who she refers to as Prince Charming.

Explaining why the ended their relationship, she wrote: "Deep down I know we weren't being our best selves. And that was what I wanted - and thought I deserved - in a relationship."

The Disney star is now dating underwear model Justin Gaston.

Miley Cyrus 'Miserable' At School

Miley Cyrus' school days were "friendless, lonely and miserable".

In the tome, the 16-year-old star also speaks of "the hardest day ever" - when she split from Jonas Brothers star Nick Jonas, who she refers to as Prince Charming.

WOW.. sounds like a page turner to me.. what a horrible life she has had.. i mean, who could ever imagine breaking up from your boyfriend at age 15. Wow, i can't believe she survived that horrible ordeal. God Bless her. :rolleyes: