Lea

Miley Cyrus

Shut up Miley !! She sounds like such a country hick when she speaks. You think after all these years in LA it would have taken some of the country twang out of her speech. I am hoping after Hannah Montanna goes off the air she will fade back to Kentucky or wherever shes from only to be seen on the "where are they now " specials on E ! We can only hope !!!

Cyrus Wrote Song To Punish Jonas

MILEY CYRUS wrote her recent hit 7 THINGS about ex-boyfriend NICK JONAS - to punish him for breaking her heart.

The Hannah Montana star goes through the song listing seven things she hates about an ex-lover.

The track was long rumoured to be a musing on Cyrus' relationship with Jonas, but the singer/actress has always denied writing it about the teen star.

But in her upcoming memoir, Miley Cyrus: Miles To Go, the 16-year-old finally admits the internet gossips were right about the subject of the song.

She writes, "(I wrote it to) punish him, to get him back for hurting me (but the song is) about forgiving, not forgetting. It’s hard to imagine that our love is a story with an end. But you know, at least I’m getting some really good songs out of it.

"(The day we broke up was) the hardest day ever. Deep down I know we weren’t being our best selves. And that was what I wanted - and thought I deserved - in a relationship."

Cyrus is now dating model Justin Gaston.

Source contactmusic

:shocked: Every time I see her I cringe and every time I hear her talk I mute the tv. She has to be the most annoying 16 year old I have ever seen. I thought the Lohans were bad but she looks 30.

Well, if she thinks this will get her a big movie contract, she's got another thing coming. I can't imagine one ticket buying person would want to plunk down one dollar let alone 10 to see her mug it up for the camera's. I predict she will be a reality star or do a playboy spread by the time she is 18. Maybe both.

Well, if she thinks this will get her a big movie contract, she's got another thing coming. I can't imagine one ticket buying person would want to plunk down one dollar let alone 10 to see her mug it up for the camera's. I predict she will be a reality star or do a playboy spread by the time she is 18. Maybe both.

She could kill two birds with one stone and become the next "Girl Next Door."

Miley Cyrus Gives Up Running

Miley Cyrus has quit jogging to stop people discussing her breasts.

The 16-year-old star has been left furious after she was accused of flaunting her curves by wearing a bikini top during an outdoor run with her boyfriend, claiming her choice of clothing is no-one else's business.

The 'Hannah Montana' actress said: "I don't get the big whoop, but whatever. I guess it's just... I'm not allowed to jog any more."

Miley was criticised after she was photographed in a skimpy top and shorts while exercising with her 21-year-old boyfriend, underwear model Justin Gaston, who was topless.

Miley claims she was only wearing the bikini as her eight-year-old sister Noah wanted her to help clean vehicles.

She added to KIIS FM radio host Ryan Seacrest: "My sister wanted to have a car wash. So I was like, 'OK, we're going to have a car wash.' It's, like, 100 degrees out.

"As I'm running, it got a little bit lower and you could see a little of the bathing suit top. So, oh my goodness, Miley Cyrus wears a two-piece! Kill me! I'm wearing a two-piece? with an eight-year-old."

Source: monstersandcritics.com

Bitch, please. Does anybody really think this chick has ever pounded the pavement on a pair of running shoes more than one time in her life? The only thing that would surprise me about this whole story is that she didn't tip the paps off before heading out the front door.

Edited for the usual typo....

Edited by Maxiemom

Cyrus Wrote Song To Punish Jonas

MILEY CYRUS wrote her recent hit 7 THINGS about ex-boyfriend NICK JONAS - to punish him for breaking her heart.

The Hannah Montana star goes through the song listing seven things she hates about an ex-lover.

The track was long rumoured to be a musing on Cyrus' relationship with Jonas, but the singer/actress has always denied writing it about the teen star.

But in her upcoming memoir, Miley Cyrus: Miles To Go, the 16-year-old finally admits the internet gossips were right about the subject of the song.

She writes, "(I wrote it to) punish him, to get him back for hurting me (but the song is) about forgiving, not forgetting. It’s hard to imagine that our love is a story with an end. But you know, at least I’m getting some really good songs out of it.

"(The day we broke up was) the hardest day ever. Deep down I know we weren’t being our best selves. And that was what I wanted - and thought I deserved - in a relationship."

Cyrus is now dating model Justin Gaston.

Source contactmusic

Did she think she was fooling anyone by not saying it was NJ? Carly Simon she's not.

Miley Cyrus: 'I Won't Be A Young Mom'

Miley Cyrus insists she is not getting old before her time.

The 16-year-old Hannah Montana superstar says although she has found romance with boyfriend Justin Gaston, 20, she has no plans of marriage or babies for many years to come.

She says, "My mum got married when she was really young and that was great for her, but for me I don't think so.

"I don't want to have kids and lose my figure really young. I don't want to blow up to the size of a house. Definitely not right now. I'm only 16. Maybe 20 years down the road."

Source showbizspy.com

The 16-year-old Hannah Montana superstar says although she has found romance with boyfriend Justin Gaston, 20, she has no plans of marriage or babies for many years to come.

She says, "My mum got married when she was really young and that was great for her, but for me I don't think so.

"I don't want to have kids and lose my figure really young. I don't want to blow up to the size of a house. Definitely not right now. I'm only 16. Maybe 20 years down the road."

Source showbizspy.com

Mum?? So she is British now?? What's with all of these stars, do they think adding a fake accent or taking slang words from the Brits makes them sound more sophisticated?? :rolleyes:

Mum?? So she is British now??

I'm guessing that the source of the interview is a British magazine or something and they wrote it as Mum. Happens all the time.

Source showbizspy.com

Mum?? So she is British now?? What's with all of these stars, do they think adding a fake accent or taking slang words from the Brits makes them sound more sophisticated?? :rolleyes:

Ugh thanks, I think that only hillbilly hoes look like that after giving birth, I look the exact same thanks. If you eat a diet of cheetos and pork rinds and happen to have the metabolism of a walrus then you might have a problem. But anyways, you have a GREAT example with Trish who barfs up everything that miraculously happens to passes her duodenum.

Edited by Antianeirai

When is her 15 minutes going to be up already!

I'd say it's coming soon. My 10-year-old daughter has been sick of her for two years now. That demographic seems to be saying goodbye to "Hannah Montana" and hello to "iCarly." I've also noticed that all the Hannah merchandise on the shelves in my neck of the woods is severely marked down. (I know the economy's bad, but let's just say there's a disproportionate amount of Hannah t-shirts on the 75-90% off racks.)

I ve have seen a lot of Hannah stuff on sale too recently. I would say at 16 with a 21 year old boyfriend she is probaly on her way to being a young mom !! Isn't Jamie Lynn Spears her role model ?? lol

Miley Cyrus Breaks Ex's Heart

Miley Cyrus's new romance with Liam Hemsworth has left his ex-girlfriend devastated.

The 'Hannah Montana' starlet - who has been dating the former 'Neighbours' actor since they grew close on the set of their new movie 'The Last Song' - has left Australian student Laura Griffin heartbroken by taking her "boyfriend and best friend".

The 19 year old wrote on her Facebook web page: "Liam and I have been inseparable since school. But it's Miley Cyrus. How can I compete?"

Laura blamed the 'Hannah Montana' actress for the breakdown of her relationship with Liam and said the pair would still be together if it wasn't for Miley.

She told Australia's Woman's Day magazine: "He was my boyfriend and my best friend. There is no other reason why we would have broken up."

The co-stars relationship came to light when they were spotted kissing on the set of their film.

Actor Alex Emanuel said: "Miley jumped into his arms and threw her arms around his neck and kissed him and leaned back and he was dipping her. It was like a scene out of an old movie where the guy's getting on a train and they're saying their goodbyes."

Last month, Miley was locked in a bitter war of words with her ex-boyfriend Justin Gaston.

The singer-and-actress - who split from the underwear model in June after a year of dating - traded insults with him through cryptic messages on Twitter.

Justin wrote: "People mistake stupidity for bravery way too easily."

Miley quickly replied: "Yeah. I love when people mistake bravery with writing a few stupid tweets trying to make it seem like they don't care. You're afraid to love."

Earlier this summer, the Miley was also romantically linked to 22-year-old Steve Rushton, a former member of pop band Son Of Dork.

Source: monstersandcritics.com

Miley Cyrus Sends Her Last Tweet

There's a little less celebrity Tweeting in the online universe today. Miley Cyrus has deleted her Twitter page after posting a message apparently referencing Australian actor Liam Hemsworth, her The Last Song costar and rumored love interest.

"FYI Liam doesn't have a Twitter and he wants ME to delete mine with good reason," the singer Tweeted.

So, her Twitter account is now gone, as is her mom's. Cyrus's sister Brandi and brother Trace are still Tweeting. But in her absence, fans have rallied – and #mileycomeback is currently Twitter's top trending topic.

Will Cyrus hear the rallying pleas? Stay tuned ...

Source People

Miley Cyrus Comes to Blows With Dad Over Beau

Miley Cyrus has come to blows with her dad Billy Ray — over her relationship with beau Liam Hemsworth, according to reports.

Papa Cyrus is said to be concerned Miley’s romance with 18-year-old Liam — her costar in the upcoming The Last Song — is moving to fast.

“Billy Ray is worried the their relationship is going too far, too fast,” a source told the Chicago Sun-Times newspaper.

“It’s causing a lot of conflict in the family.”

Miley, 16, recently branded the paparazzi “creepy” and “disgusting”.

“Being a paparazzi (sic) is the most disgusting job imaginable,” she wrote on her Twitter account in September.

“Being followed around by creepy photographers is not in the job description. You try being stuck inside because creepers are waiting for you.”

Source showbizspy.com

Wasn't he really pushing Miley (his under age daughter) to date a 20-something year old model? :jawdrop:

So, why is he so upset over her dating a guy who is only 18?? :3huh: Strange.

Edited by WiLdFiRe

Well, maybe the 18 year-old is a jerk and the 20 year-old is a nice guy. I'm not fond of Billy Cyrus, but perhaps in this instance he genuinely does have his daughter's best interests at heart. Who knows?

Please. Billy Ray let's his daughter dance on a stripper pole, now is being a protective Father? Whatevs! :rolleyes:

Maybe it is because it is something beyond his control. I honestly can't believe if left to her own devices Miley Cyrus would purposely want to utilize a stripper pole in a performance or dress much older then she is.

Maybe it is because it is something beyond his control. I honestly can't believe if left to her own devices Miley Cyrus would purposely want to utilize a stripper pole in a performance or dress much older then she is.

Oh, as a parent of teenage daughters, I can attest that she probably had no problem at all dressing "older than she is", and most likely wasn't exactly adverse to using the stripper pole... an event I wasn't aware of. Don't you remember being 16 and wanting to appear grown up because, after all, you knew EVERYTHING? And our society (movies, tv shows, even exercise videos) tells us that kind of over-sexualized stuff is totally cool. I do agree, however, that some of the decsions on her performances may be out of the hands of Miley or Billy Ray. I'd like to think Billy Ray would want the stripper pole out of the act, but who knows? Madonna and Britney do the S&M themed stuff all the time, right or wrong. And going too far, too fast with your boyfriend? Pfft. Welcome to my parenting world.

I guess in conclusion I'd just say she's acting her age, just in the public eye. I even had to laugh that she cancelled her Twitter account, allegedly at the prompting of the new boyfriend. Uh huh, my daughters would do that.