Sign in to follow this  
Lea

Hugh Hefner & Playboy

Holly Madison: Hef Having "Lots of Fun" With New Twin Girlfriends

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holly Madison isn't jealous that Hugh Hefner has already moved on with 19-year-old twins Karissa and Kristina Shannon.

In fact, she tells Usmagazine.com, she introduced the three after she directed their Playmate pictorial this summer.

"They're a lot of fun," she told Us Monday at the 2008 "Bowling for Boobies" bash in Hollywood. "I would never try to personally pick Hef's new girlfriend. I would like him to take his time and actually get to know somebody -- which he never does! But as long as he's having fun, I'm happy for him!

"He's having lots of fun with them -- and a lot of other people!" she added.

Despite the girls' criminal backgrounds (they pleaded no contest in August to felony battery and were ordered to pay restitution), Madison, 28, told Us, "I think that they're in a good place right now and hopefully will stay out of trouble.

"They are a little young and definitely like to have a good time," she went on. "I just hope that they can take this new fame with a level head."

(Madison, for the record, said she is still single but is "having lots of fun going out with my girlfriends!" Asked if she's still living at the mansion, she told Us, "I haven't really changed anything. Like, as far as the whole transition thing, I just leave that up to Hef to talk about and make decisions on. Everything's good.")

Kendra Wilkinson told Us over the weekend she wasn't surprised Hef, 82, moved on so fast.

"I mean, Hef will always be Hef," she said at the Most Interesting Show in the World event in Hollywood on Saturday. "You can never change him. Hef will keep going on. He'll keep loving women, keep loving the big boobs and blondes.

"But it's very rare to get a good batch like Holly, Bridget and I. I don't think they'll be any better than us."

She added, "I'll always be there for him. We're all still friends. Nothing is going to change that."

Source: Us Weekly

Kendra Engaged to Hunky Eagle Hank

Los Angeles (E! Online) – Holly Madison isn't the only Girl Next Door to find a new press-pleasing public relaysh. Our snoopy Seattle sources say GNDoor Kendra Wilkinson's BF, Philly Eagle hunk Hank Baskett, proposed to her atop the Space Needle this past weekend. Dreary Northwest weather, so romantic.

But it gets better:

Both fams were present for the proposal, and Ken-babe seemed completely shell-shocked at the revealed ring. H.B. even got down on one knee to pop the big q to the former Playmate. Tho our source swears she saw the whole happy event with her own eyes, we inquired with K's reps...haven't heard back.

But, a close Kendra friend has confirmed, "it's true."

Now that Wilk-hon's getting hitched and Holly's got her magician man Criss Angel, looks like Bridget's the last gal to rebound from Hef.

Shouldn't take too long—we're guessin' it's not too difficult getting over an 83-year old boyfriend you shared with two other women.

BREAKING NEWS: Girls Next Door Star Kendra Wilkinson Is Engaged!

Posted Image

Girls Next Door Kendra Wilkinson, 23, is engaged to Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Hank Baskett, her ex Hugh Hefner tells Usmagazine.com in a statement.

"Kendra Wilkinson has met someone who she would like to spend the rest of her life with," Hefner tells Us. "He popped the question last Saturday.

"I have given her my blessing and will be giving her away at a very special wedding ceremony at the Playboy Mansion this coming June," he continued.

In September, Wilkinson denied engagement rumors.

Meanwhile, Hefner's other ex, Holly Madison (from whom he split in October), continues to heat up with illusionist Criss Angel.

The pair locked lips and held hands at the premiere of "Criss Angel Believe by Cirque Du Soleil" on Halloween night in Las Vegas.

And don't worry about Hefner, 82: He has already moved on with 19-year-old twins Karissa and Kristina Shannon.

"I mean, Hef will always be Hef," Wilkinson told Us recently. "You can never change him. Hef will keep going on. He'll keep loving women, keep loving the big boobs and blondes."

BREAKING NEWS: Girls Next Door Star Kendra Wilkinson Is Engaged!

Posted Image

Girls Next Door Kendra Wilkinson, 23, is engaged to Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Hank Baskett, her ex Hugh Hefner tells Usmagazine.com in a statement.

"Kendra Wilkinson has met someone who she would like to spend the rest of her life with," Hefner tells Us. "He popped the question last Saturday.

"I have given her my blessing and will be giving her away at a very special wedding ceremony at the Playboy Mansion this coming June," he continued.In September, Wilkinson denied engagement rumors.

Meanwhile, Hefner's other ex, Holly Madison (from whom he split in October), continues to heat up with illusionist Criss Angel.

The pair locked lips and held hands at the premiere of "Criss Angel Believe by Cirque Du Soleil" on Halloween night in Las Vegas.

And don't worry about Hefner, 82: He has already moved on with 19-year-old twins Karissa and Kristina Shannon.

"I mean, Hef will always be Hef," Wilkinson told Us recently. "You can never change him. Hef will keep going on. He'll keep loving women, keep loving the big boobs and blondes."

OK, so assuming Kendra has slept with Hef then the bolded statement above is just wrong. I guess her dad isnt in her life.

classy..

Hef's Christmas Card: Bodypainted Twins (PHOTO)

Huffington Post | December 23, 2008 10:29 AM

Hugh Hefner has sent out his annual holiday card, and in 2008 the 82-year old doubled the Christmas cheer by posing with topless, bodypainted twin girlfriends Karissa and Kristina Shannon in a photo on the front.

Hefner, 82, is in his standard uniform of silk robe and pajamas while the girls, 19, have pink paint and the word "hef" written across their chests and matching cloth shorts.

Hefner recently took up with the twins after splitting from his trio of "Girls Next Door" girlfriends Kendra, Holly and Bridget. Scroll down to see the twins' mugshot from a pre-Hef January battery arrest

Posted Image

Posted Image

After seeing this holiday??? greeting from Hef I just had to shake my head. How utterly crass and tacky. You would think someone would have come up with a classier picture. I am embarrassed for Hef.

After seeing this holiday??? greeting from Hef I just had to shake my head. How utterly crass and tacky. You would think someone would have come up with a classier picture. I am embarrassed for Hef.

What i don't get is why have sex with twins - I mean they look alike so why bother! AND seriously what the eff is wrong with those girls? I think that making out with a girl for the sole purpose of the guy getting his rocks off is so beneth being a woman but to make out with your own sister - SHUDDERS!

Holly Madison and Magician Criss Angel Call It Quits!

Wednesday February 25, 2009

Girls Next Door star Holly Madison and magician Criss Angel have called it quits, according to E! News.

Earlier this month, a source told Us their relationship -- which began after she split with Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner last October -- was on the rocks.

"All she's doing is following Criss Angel around to all of his magic shows, with no legitimate job to speak of," said an insider. "She's still heartbroken and regretful about how things went down with Hef.

"Then she ran into the arms of Criss Angel," the source told Us. "But then it's like, 'This is not everything I thought it would be.'"

Madison, 29, and Angel, 41, began dating late last year after she split with Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner last October.

The two seemed to be in high spirits around the holidays, celebrating their joint birthdays at Las Vegas' LAX Nightclub on Dec. 19.

"I made Criss a paper ring, but he won't wear it," she told Us. "When he starts wearing his paper ring, I will be the one to propose."

Added Angel, "You know, what Holly and I have is really something that money can’t buy. She is enough for me."

They also met each other's parents around the holidays

Hefner Dismisses Failing Health Rumours

Hugh Hefner has dismissed speculation that he his health is failing.

Speaking to E! News, he laughed off a Fox News report that claimed he had "looked far from his normally alert and healthy self" during a recent party at the Playboy Mansion.

"I am in perfect health. I'm in very good shape and feeling very good," he said.

The Playboy founder, 82, revealed that he had partied with new girlfriends Crystal Harris and twins Karissa and Kristina Shannon until around 4.30am.

He added that he was over "any kind of emotional or physical impact" that had resulted from his split with former loves and Girls Next Door stars Holly Madison, Bridget Marquardt and Kendra Wilkinson

"The recovery, thanks to the twins and to Crystal, has been really remarkable," he said.

Source: digitalspy.co.uk

Hugh Hefner and wife Kimberley have listed their Holmby Hills home at $27,995,000.

The two-story, 7,300-square-foot English Manor-style home was built in 1929 and bought by the Hefners in 1998.

By Ann Brenoff

March 11, 2009

OK, no more proverbial pressing your nose up against the gates hoping to catch a glimpse of what goes on at the Playboy mansion. Now, you can live right next door and spy much more effectively from the comforts of your own home.

Hugh Hefner and wife Kimberley have listed their personal residence, located next door to the Playboy mansion, for sale at $27,995,000. It's a mini-me to the party palace next door, a sister house if you will.

The two-story, 7,300-square-foot English Manor-style home was built in 1929 and bought by the Hefners in 1998. It sits behind private gates on 2.3 acres and has some of the original wood paneling, leaded-glass windows and hand-carved staircase. There are hand-painted walls, a newly remodeled kitchen with a morning room and butler's pantry, two staff rooms, formal living and dining rooms, a library and family room. It has five bedrooms and seven bathrooms.

The grounds back up to the Los Angeles Country Club and include a pool. There is room for a tennis court, which would provide the new owner with plenty of excuses to visit next door when a ball errantly finds its way over the wall.

The home was designed by Arthur R. Kelly for the sister of Arthur Letts Jr., the original owner of the Playboy mansion. The Hefners are selling the home because their two sons will soon head to college.

Hugh Hefner, 82, is the founder of Playboy Enterprises. Kimberley Hefner was Playboy's Playmate of the Month in January 1988 and was Playmate of the Year in 1989.

Joyce Rey and Stacy Gottula of Coldwell Banker Previews International, Beverly Hills, share the listing.

I think it's strange she has lived right next door all these years. Next door to all the filming, the girls and the parties !! lol She must have an electric fence to keep the 2 teenage boys from going over to hook up with all the girls at dear old dad's house !!! lol Hef would probaly encourage it. Maybe thats who kept Kendra, Bridget and Holly satisfied all these years !!! lol

Kendra Wilkinson Is Pregnant!

Wednesday June 10, 2009

Posted Image

Kendra Wilkinson and fiance, Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Hank Baskett, are expecting their first child together.

"Hank and I are thrilled to announce that we are expecting our first child together," she tells E! News. "We are touched by the outpouring of support by our family, friends and fans."

Wilkinson, 23 - who is set to wed Baskett, 26, on June 27 at the Playboy mansion - recently told E! babies were in her future.

"I plan on having them very soon," she said. "We want to be young parents and be able to chase around our kids and run and coach our kids. So, very soon."

Wilkinson and Baskett announced their engagement last November after he proposed at the top of Seattle's Space Needle.

Before he popped the question, he said he wanted to make sure her ex, Hugh Hefner, was cool.

"Hef is like a father to her so he's going to be the one to give her away," Baskett recently said. "That's why I wanted his blessings and her mom's blessing."

Baskett said he knew Wilkinson was the one.

"Kendra has one of the biggest hearts and that's one of the things that really drew me to her," said Baskett.

Wilkinson recently blogged that Baskett told her he loved her first during a vacation to Cabo San Lucas.

"He told me he loved me two days before I told him," she wrote on her website. "We were sitting out on the [hotel resort] balcony, and out of nowhere he just looked at me and told me he loved me!!! I was just like, 'OH MY GOD,' and I didn’t know what to say. I was speechless!!!! Poor guy."

hef is like kendra's father !! ?? !! lol Funny I don't parade around naked with my father right there and cuddle on a bed with him. Talk about inspiring pics of incest !!! lol that is crazy.

Hugh Hefner Pulls Trigger on Marriage

After eleven years of estrangement from his wife, Hugh Hefner finally made the move to end his marriage to Kimberly Conrad. They've been separated since 1998.

Hefner had been supporting Kimberly and their two sons, who have been living in the house next door to the Playboy mansion

Hugh Hefner Wants Life On Broadway

Hugh Hefner wants a musical of his life to be made.

The Playboy mogul has already had talks with 'Juno' writer Diablo Cody about shooting a biopic, but is now keen to create a version for New York's Broadway theatre district.

He said: "Steve Watts, who has written a biography about me, wants to make it into a TV mini-series. I've told him that until the feature is done, we can't do that. They've also talked about a Broadway musical. All of it makes sense to me."

The 83-year-old publisher - who is currently dating 20-year-old twins Kristina and Karissa Shannon and 23-year-old Crystal Harris - insists he has no immediate plans to slow down because he loves what he does.

He is currently promoting his TV show 'The Girls Next Door', which follows the lives of his live-in girlfriends at the Playboy Mansion.

Hugh explained to US TV channel 'E!': "I think if you retire, then that's the beginning of the end. I think the show and my job for the magazine, it's what keeps me alive. I have no plans to retire.

"This is as happy a time as I've ever had in my entire life - and I've had some pretty happy times. I could not be happier. I'm a very lucky fellow and I know that." Despite receiving criticism for dating much younger girls, Hugh insists his partners and their families couldn't be happier.

He revealed: "I got the sweetest letter from the twins' grandmother who raised them. She said how happy she was that they're here and they're good girls and that this was going to be a good thing for them."

Source femalefirst

Hefner's Twin Girlfriends 'Leave Mansion'

Hugh Hefner has reportedly revealed that his twin girlfriends are moving out of the Playboy mansion.

The 83-year-old confirmed on his Twitter account that Karissa and Kristina Shannon, 20, will be relocating to the nearby Playmate House with his "blessing".

Speaking to E! Online's Marc Malkin, the mogul explained that the twins had become interested in doing more promotional work and that he is becoming "more serious" with his other girlfriend Crystal Harris.

"They've been hanging out with a lot of the other Playmates and they see these girls traveling across the country to do promotion. They would like to be doing that, too," he said.

Hefner went on to say that he suggested the move and "when they thought about it, they thought it was a good idea. They will now be friends but they won't be defined as girlfriends".

He added that the twins will still feature in Girls Next Door if the show is picked up for another season.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Kendra Wilkinson reveals traumatic teenage years

Former Playboy Playmate Kendra Wilkinson has opened up about her troubled past -- she began dabbling with drugs at the age of 13 and was admitted to a "secured psychiatric facility" just two years later.

The 24-year-old reality TV star shot to fame as one of Hugh Hefner's three girlfriends in E! network series "The Girls Next Door."

She split from the Playboy boss in 2008 and later married football player Hank Baskett, the father of her baby son.

But Wilkinson admits life before she shot to stardom wasn't easy. She battled drugs for many years after trying cocaine at the age of 13.

She tells "E! True Hollywood Story," "All of a sudden (my friends) broke out this white stuff. I did it, and I started feeling this big ball of chalk going down my throat and I was like 'What is this [bleep]! Ew this is so gross.' After that I started feeling pretty good. That was the start of my drug days."

Two years later at the age of 15, Wilkinson was admitted to a psychiatric hospital after having suicidal thoughts: "It was crazy in that place. A lot of those kids were suicidal like me and we didn't see daylight. We weren't allowed outside. It was basically a jail, but it was a hospital."

Once she was released, she continued to dabble with illegal substances until one frightening episode left her fearing for her life and she swore never to touch drugs again.

Wilkinson adds, "I was bleeding from every hole in my body and I really thought I was going to die that night. But you know what, I survived, and I swear it was a couple of days after that that I had an epiphany. I just stopped drugs, stopped smoking cigarettes, stopped everything, and went home."

source: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/sfgate...7#ixzz0iXOdWWXS

Kendra Wilkinson Insecure About Body

Kendra Wilkinson feels "jealous" of her friends' figures.The former Playboy model - who gave birth to her first son, Hank Randell Baskett IV, in December - is no longer comfortable with her body and felt "unattractive" when she and a group of her pals went to watch her American footballer husband Hank Baskett play in a recent match.

She said: "Even though I was excited that Hank's team won the game and that they were in the playoffs, I was still depressed. I know it doesn't make any sense, but I was feeling unattractive and my friends being there just made it worse... because they are so hot. I was just feeling really emotional.

"I felt jealous. I felt insecure. I felt sad. I felt mad. I thought Hank would look at some of other girls and think that he wants his wife to look like that."

Despite her worries, Kendra went on to have a night out with her pals and says she felt much better afterwards.

She added on her reality TV show 'Kendra': "I've been stuck with boys so much. I feel like a boy sometimes. I need my girls.

"Going out with my girlfriends was definitely therapeutic and helped to get all of the negativity out of mind."

Kendra recently admitted her post-pregnancy body was a "culture shock".

She said: "Having a different body was such a culture shock. I'm so used to being hot and fit."

Source monstersandcritics.com

Hugh Hefner Ready To Wed?

Hugh Hefner is considering getting married. The 83-year-old Playboy founder admits he is happier than ever with 23-year-old girlfriend Crystal Harris and hasn't ruled out making their union official.

When asked about whether he would consider marriage, he told E! Online: "It's certainly possible. I certainly care enough for her. I certainly love her enough. We'll see.

"All I want is for the relationship to be as happy as it is. I'm having more fun than I did when I was 20."

It seems as if the media mogul - who has been married three times - has had change of heart as he previously vowed never to tie the knot again.

He said recently: "I haven't had a lot of luck with marriage. I don't have a good track record and I don't want to screw this one up."

Hugh first started dating Crystal a year-and-a-half ago, while he was still in a relationship with 20-year-old twins Kristina and Karissa Shannon.

However, in January he confirmed his romance with Crystal was "getting more serious" and asked his other lovers to move out of the Playboy Mansion into the neighbouring Playmate House.

Speaking about suggesting the move to them, Hugh said: "When they thought about it, they thought it was a good idea. They will now be friends, but they won't be defined as the girlfriends.

"They've been hanging out with a lot of the other Playmates and they see these girls traveling across the country to do promotion. They would like to be doing that, too."

Source femalefirst

Crystal Hefner, wife of Hugh Hefner has her breast implants removed because they slowly poisoned her.

The model had the surgery after years of back and bladder pain, fatigue and thyroid problems. Stating she ignored the symptoms until she became allergic to most foods and was diagnosed with Lyme Disease, the implants had broken down and were leaking toxic chemicals into her body.