Sign in to follow this  
Lea

Liev Schrieber & Naomi Watts

Liev Schreiber and Hugh Jackman Get All Wolverine On Us

Posted Image

Hugh Jackman and Liev Schrieber are looking pretty relaxed on the set of their film, "Wolverine." The two are in costume and I have to say that if I were Liev, I probably would be taking advantage of every spare opportunity to be doing some crunches. I'm not saying that I think he's out of shape, but if I knew I had to be taking off my shirt in or around the vicinity of one Hugh Jackman, I'd make sure that I had done my darndest to try and keep up with that fitness maniac.

Don't get me wrong, he's still way hot in my book.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

http://socialitelife.buzznet.com/

Liev Schreiber Wants to Wear High Heels

LIEV Schreiber wants to wear high heels to work.

The Taking Woodstock actor has joked he is envious of his partner of four years, Naomi Watts — who he two children with — because she dresses up in glamorous outfits when she appears on the big screen.

The 42-year-old star is currently rehearsing for A View from the Bridge Broadway show, where he will star alongside Scarlett Johansson — who is married to Ryan Reynolds.

When asked if it is awkward to be busier than their partners, Scarlett quipped, “I don’t think Naomi is going for the same roles as Liev!”

When Liev confessed to wanting “a couple of roles she’s played,” Scarlett jokingly suggested it was so he could “wear the heels and the jewelery.”

Liev confirmed, “Yeah!”

While he longs for a more feminine role, the actor-and-director feels there is no time for jealousy now he is a father to two-year-old Alexander and Samuel, one.

He told Time Out magazine, “Kids make a big difference. You want to be there all the time, and when you’re both working, it’s hard. You gotta negotiate with each other and support each other in that regard.

“I think it’s harder when both of you are really busy. Like in any profession, it’s difficult. You want to make sure you have time to invest in your family. It’s a challenge but it’s worth it.”

Source showbizspy.com

Liev Schreiber: 'I've fallen for co-star Scarlett Johansson'

Actor Liev Schreiber was blown away by Scarlett Johansson in rehearsals for upcoming Broadway production "A View From The Bridge" - and has "kind of fallen" for the actress.

The "Lost In Translation" beauty is making her Broadway debut in the Arthur Miller show, which sees her play the niece Schreiber's character, Eddie Carbone, is obsessed with.

And the "Defiance" actor is full of praise for his co-star.

He tells Entertainment Weekly, "I've just been really impressed with her composure. Broadway is a pressurized situation and we've had a really short rehearsal period. She's really evolved so much, especially over the last two to three weeks.

"I'm blown away by her. I've kind of fallen for Scarlett."

The show previewed at the Cort Theatre over Christmas and is set to officially open on January 24 for a 14-week run.

source: http://www.sfgate.com

Naomi Watts Has 'Lots of Testosterone' At Home

Actress Naomi Watts said there is a 'lot of testosterone' in her household with her fiance and two sons.

The 41-year-old star lives with her fiance, Liev Schreiber, 42, and their two young sons, Alexander, two, and Samuel, one.

She said: 'Oh yeah, there's a lot of testosterone. And I've got two male dogs. I know - I'm desperate.

'In Australia, all my girlfriends, we come together and take up a lot of space.'

Talking about her sons, she added: 'Every day there's one great surprise after another. Every day feels like an unforgettable one. I have to start writing it down. There have been many milestones.'

Source monstersandcritics.com

Naomi Watts' Actor Son

Naomi Watts thinks her son might follow in his parents' acting footsteps.

The actress - who raises sons Alexander, two, and 14-month-old Samuel with her partner, actor Liev Schreiber - joked that her eldest child is already showing signs of wanting a career in the spotlight.

She said: "He's acting now … a lot of acting. He likes to play little characters."

Despite this, the 41-year-old Hollywood star insisted she's "not a stage mother" who will force her kids into acting.

Naomi also said Samuel - who she refers to as Kai, his second name - had been giving her just as many reasons to be a proud mum.

She said: "Kai is definitely starting to talk. He says 'book,' 'apple' and 'banana,' his brother's name, and 'Mommy' and 'Daddy'. "

The screen beauty recently spoke about how she is making the most of her kids "innocent" years because she expects them to be troublesome in the future.

She said: "They're so surprising and endlessly fascinating and soon they're going to have problems. Now they're just innocent little beings, learning and growing, but soon they'll be all f***ed up."

Source contactmusic

Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber on The Rocks?

HOLLYWOOD couple Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber are going through a rough patch in their relationship, according to a new report.

The pair — who raise two sons together — have apparently come to blows over their careers.

“Liev is kind of arrogant and snobby,” a source close to the couple told RadarOnline.

“And it grates on him that Naomi has the higher profile, bigger, better career and higher earnings.

“Despite the rumors that are out there, they are not married, and they haven’t talked marriage plans in a good two years.

“They’ve already been through two real relationship crisis’, in January 2008 when Heath Ledger died and then last Spring/Summer time, and they came extremely close to splitting but they decided to go to couples’ counseling and work it out for the sake of the kids. When Heath died it really rocked Naomi’s world and she totally withdrew. Liev just isn’t the kind of guy who will hold Naomi’s hand to get her through a tough period. Instead he acts like he doesn’t need the relationship and can walk out at anytime.

“But he better be careful because if he keeps it up he could lose Naomi and I do think that would devastate him.

“But, it looks like they’re slowly deteriorating, and finding themselves back in a bad place once again.

“Basically, it’s a total clash of the egos between the two of them. It’s always tough to make a relationship work when it’s between an actor and actress. Both tend to be self-obsessed to a degree, and Naomi and Liev fit that description to a T.

“Liev would like Naomi to take more of a back seat when it comes to her career, he wants to be the major star and breadwinner and he would like her to be more of a stay at home mom. But Naomi knows that her movie making days are running out fast and she wants to capitalize on her looks and fame while she still can — while she’s still young enough.

“Plus she loves being an actress, and loves the validation she gets from the fans and the critics.

“They’re kind of in a no win situation and basically at a stalemate, neither side wants to budge or compromise. I really don’t see how they are going to work this one out and reach a resolution that keeps both sides happy.

“I know for a fact that if they didn’t have the kids they would of split a long time ago. It seems that now, the only thing holding them together is their two sons, who they both love very dearly. Unfortunately, it seems that they no longer love each other very dearly though.”

Source showbizspy.com

Schreiber & Watts Dismiss Marriage Troubles

A representative for LIEV SCHREIBER has dismissed rumours the actor's marriage to NAOMI WATTS is in trouble - calling stories of an imminent split "ridiculous" and "false."

The couple has been married since 2005 and they have two children together, but online reports sparked speculation they have grown apart in recent months.

The stories also claimed the relationship has been marred by arguments.

But a spokesperson for Schreiber is adamant the rumours aren't true, telling GossipCop.com the claims are "ridiculous" and false."

Source contactmusic

Naomi Watts Broody For Girl

Naomi Watts wants a daughter.

The 'Mulholland Drive' actress - who has two sons, Sasha, two, and 15-month-old Samuel, with long-term partner Liev Schreiber - is considering extending her family further but is worried she will have another boy.

She said: "If I could guarantee myself a girl, I'd say yes to having more children. but I'd be sure to have another boy."

The 41-year-old actress also admitted she constantly questions her choices when she is trying to juggle her family life with her career, but knows in her heart she is doing her best.

She added to She magazine: "I see myself as any other working woman. Every day I'm struggling to get it right, do the best I can, make the right choices for work, be a good mother and have time for my relationship with Liev. I'm never sure whether I'm doing any of it right, but I've finally got to the age where at least I know that I'm just doing my best."

Source contactmusic

Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber on The Rocks?

HOLLYWOOD couple Naomi Watts and Liev Schreiber are going through a rough patch in their relationship, according to a new report.

Wanted to read this old thread and see when the rumors started. Looks like 2010. They hung in there another 6 years. :blink:

• Like 1

I heard that it was just-okay from the get-go. She was in her late 30s when they got together, wanted children and pursued him more than he pursued her. I've read that he's always been pretty ambivalent, the whole way along...

I heard that it was just-okay from the get-go. She was in her late 30s when they got together, wanted children and pursued him more than he pursued her. I've read that he's always been pretty ambivalent, the whole way along...

Ugh, if that's true I don't envy her one bit. No way would I keep pushing and struggling to make a relationship work when my partner doesn't care enough to do the same.

• Like 1

Not a unique story, and it always ends the same way.

• Like 1