Sign in to follow this  
cydonia

True Blood

I stopped watching this show a while ago; after Jason (?) spent a whole epsiode with gigantic prick syndrome because he took too much "V" drug. I also hated the weekly murder of women theme. Thought the show surprisingly spent very little on vampire subject matter and not enough about Sookie & Bill. On a lighter note, I did find a place to buy that Bush Sucks print that was in the Vamp Bar.

See you guys on other threads. Oh, last I saw, the show comes on Sundays around 9:00 pm and it is ON DEMAND if you have cable TV so enjoy!

So what is Maryann? Is she a goddess? Was she the creature that attacked Sookie? And is Daphne in cahoots with her? I haven't read the books so these are all theories on my part - no spoilers please!

I think the 2nd season is def better.

Really loving season 2. Liked that bit about Eric's past and the introduction of Godric. He seems interesting. Also liking Jason and the whole Light of Day storyline. Everything is getting really interesting and want answers badly to my questions. Hopefully some get answered this season.

I love the Light Of Day storyline. I have to get a t-shirt of that. ;)

Maryann's orgies get a little tiring. There is not enough Eric: not only because Alexander Skarsgard is gorgeous and is a great actor but also because Eric is multi-dimensional character that demands a whole lot more time than 4-5 minutes each episodes...

On that note I will add: " I know that pig!"

I'm hooked on this show. Some speculations....Eric is after Sookie so he's sabotaging her relationship with Bill. I have no idea who or what can stand up to Mary Ann but she needs to move on. I am thinking she is getting Eggs and Tara to eat rabbit stew next week but it will really be Daphne's heart that she cut out. I did not see Daphne's death coming!

TrueBlood's HOT!!!! Alex Skarsgard!!!! I didn't know he has 6 siblings ages from less than one year's old to 29 years old. He has 5 brothers and one sister!!!!! What a family!

I was meh on the season finale. It was a great season...but finale wasn't mindblowing.

I'm probably done with this. I can definitely wait to see another episode. It used to keep me on the edge of my seat, now I don't care. This entire season was dragged out for too long. Maryann should have been one or two episodes and it turned out to be more then half a season. Extremely poor writing.

Also boo to true blood for the scene between Lafayette and Sookie, he orders her to take off her clothes and we get bra and panties, I felt as though I was watching broadcast TV. I also thought that he might force her to or rip her clothes off her or something. It could have been a real moment, and we get broadcast tv standards. I think I'm done with this show. If there was another episode to watch, I think watching paint dry might be more fun.

“True Blood” creator Alan Ball gives up the goods on Season Three

Posted: 10:46 PM ET

Don’t you hate it when you see a story about your favorite actor, TV show, or movie, and you want just one question answered, but you have to sift through unimportant crap to get what you want? Well, I’m not going to do that to you when it comes to “True Blood.” I recently had a long chat with the hit cable show’s creator, Alan Ball, and I got straight to the point early on in the interview. I asked the questions that are on everyone’s minds: What is going to happen in Season Three, AND what is up with our favorite characters — Bill, Sookie, Tara, and Sam?

Well, I won’t lie: he didn’t show me the script or give me a play-by-play of each episode in the upcoming season. BUT he did dish a little to me:

“I don’t think people will be disappointed in Season Three. We are taking everybody to some new places. We are revisiting some old relationships that maybe we thought were over. There’s going to be a lot of new characters coming in. I can tell you that you will see Werewolves. We’ll find out a little bit more about exactly what Sookie is, which is that she is not entirely human. Bill and Sookie’s relationship will be put to a serious, serious test. Sam’s gonna meet his biological family. And I think Tara will find true love eventually, but I’m not sure she will find it in Season Three. “

Season Three of “True Blood” begins filming in December, and won’t hit the screen until the middle of next year. So until then… you’ll just have to feast off of those few morsels.

Keep watching Gov. Try to stay with the first season at least. I think I wasn't keen about it at first, but then things started getting good.

I am hooked on the show but it's at the point where it can go either way. Season one was excellent. Season two spent a lot of time on two storylines that got real old, real fast IMO. During season one, I loved Bill. He was a bit wimpier in season 2 and Eric bacame the hottie.