annabeast

Biggest Loser - Families

Is anyone else watching this??? If you are: I'm considering a I HATE HEBA and VICKI IS EVIL websites. I'm so glad friggin' Brady went home tonight, but I fear for Amy.

I LOVE this show! Thank you for starting this thread Annabeast.

Agreed on Heba and Vicky on all fronts. I screamed when Ed got back in and cheered when the final vote was revealed, though I wonder if it would have turned out the same way had Shellay not talked some much needed sense in to Amy during their brief reunion.

And dare I say it, but Brady almost seemed like a half decent guy during the "going home" scenes....but not enough to make me forget about his demeanor during his 8 (?) weeks on the ranch. -_-

Just as an aside, now that I can talk about it without blowing it for them, my husband's uncle and cousin from Michigan were in the finals for the next season. They were out here in California, on the ranch, for a few weeks for the final "auditions", and they were literally the last couple cut. I was so disappointed. Anyone who doesn't watch this show, you should really tune in. It's very inspiring to watch these people change their lives.

Maxie, I didn't even think about the fact that Shellay talked to Amy, good point. But I also think the producers deliberately had them go directly to elimination this time so that the blue team didn't have time to threaten Amy. It was obvious she would be the next to go on the blue team, so she absolutely did the right thing.

I almost threw the remote at the TV when Ed got back in.

Just as an aside, now that I can talk about it without blowing it for them, my husband's uncle and cousin from Michigan were in the finals for the next season. They were out here in California, on the ranch, for a few weeks for the final "auditions", and they were literally the last couple cut. I was so disappointed. Anyone who doesn't watch this show, you should really tune in. It's very inspiring to watch these people change their lives.

Maxie, I didn't even think about the fact that Shellay talked to Amy, good point. But I also think the producers deliberately had them go directly to elimination this time so that the blue team didn't have time to threaten Amy. It was obvious she would be the next to go on the blue team, so she absolutely did the right thing.

I almost threw the remote at the TV when Ed got back in.

I agree with you, annabeast. Vicky is an evil person and Heba is even worse. I thoroughly enjoy watching this show and have followed it for several years, I have NEVER seen such backbiting people in my life! Ed is a puppet for Hippo Heba and even if she loses ALL her weight, she will still be an ugly person inside! Brady is reprehensible! I REALLY wanted Philip to slap the sh*t out of her last night! I would have done it if I was his wife! Can't wait for this season to be over and I never have to see these people again.

Colleen is a really pretty girl and I hope she wins. And I was SO proud of Amy last night! WOOHOO! :wacko:

I think the producers know that those four are hated, and they can't have a season in which the final four are unsympathetic characters (to say the least). I expect more manipulation by them to ensure that neither Heba nor Vicky win. The way they were laughing at others misfortune last night made me sick.

I really hope that this season was a casting aberration gone badly awry and that we never see the likes of Vicky and Heba again. Ever.

I am honestly OK with anybody other than the Wretched 4 winning. Everybody else at the ranch appears to be there for the right reasons and in it for the long haul. I could totally see Vicky, Heba, et al heading to the closest drive thru as soon as the prize check cleared.

I'm SOOOO disappointed in Amy. I missed the first 45 minutes, so I didn't get to see how mean Vicky was to her, but I gather it was bad. A chance to get rid of the devil, and she blew it. Now she's antogonized BOTH teams. Colleen is lovely, I'm glad to see she's still losing weight, and I was glad to see her Dad looking so good. I'm now officially on team Michelle. She's gorgeous, and I hope she takes the whole thing. And poor thing: now she'll be Vicky's target.

Amy better hope and pray that she continues to pull big numbers because she will be toast the second she falls below the yellow line.

Sadly, I have a feeling that Michelle/Renee will be the next two to go.

In a twisted way, I almost wouldn't mind a final four of Amy, Heba, Ed, and Vicky. If Amy continues on her biggest loser of the week roll, then Ed or Heba will have the honor of sending Vicky home. Poetic justice!

In a twisted way, I almost wouldn't mind a final four of Amy, Heba, Ed, and Vicky. If Amy continues on her biggest loser of the week roll, then Ed or Heba will have the honor of sending Vicky home. Poetic justice!

I'm still pulling for Michelle. All she has to do is stay above that yellow line. At this point, the blue team is forced to pick each other off, and dumb old Amy is definitely next. I STILL think the producers are working hard to get Vicky out of there. She is so bleeding awful, no one is going to want to see her win and it could hurt the show. Shellay must have been watching and been crushed by Amy's decision.

I'm still pulling for Michelle. All she has to do is stay above that yellow line. At this point, the blue team is forced to pick each other off, and dumb old Amy is definitely next. I STILL think the producers are working hard to get Vicky out of there. She is so bleeding awful, no one is going to want to see her win and it could hurt the show. Shellay must have been watching and been crushed by Amy's decision.

I'm also pulling for Michelle...Renee too, and to a lesser extent Amy. (Last night's ending left a bitter taste in my mouth). I just have a feeling that she and Renee will be the next two to get picked off and that the producers are angling to get as much dramatic mileage as they can out of Vicky before kicking her to the curb. And what would be more dramatic than Heba dealing the final blow?

I'm also pulling for Michelle...Renee too, and to a lesser extent Amy. (Last night's ending left a bitter taste in my mouth). I just have a feeling that she and Renee will be the next two to get picked off and that the producers are angling to get as much dramatic mileage as they can out of Vicky before kicking her to the curb. And what would be more dramatic than Heba dealing the final blow?

I agree. But it's a no brainer unless Ed somehow goes first. But that's impossible, since he'd still be in even if another blue team member falls under the yellow line with him.

I, too, was VERY disappointed in Amy. If she had ANY brains, she would have kicked Vicky OUT OF THERE! Vicky was horrible to Amy and then when Amy APOLOGIZED (???) to Vicky - I would have roasted in hell before she got an apology from me! Brady DESERVED to go! And if there were any justice, that bitch Vicky would be next! And Heba the Hippo should go after her. If either Bitchy or Hippo make it to the final two, I will QUIT watching the show. Mean, inside ugly and outside not so pretty either people do NOT DESERVE any type of reward.

I felt SO sorry for Colleen. Did anyone else notice the "eat shit and die" looks she was sending Amy's way???? I was rolling on the floor. I hope Colleen (or her dad) is the Biggest Loser from Home! And Colleen's boyfriend was so happy and so sweet! And they've been together FIVE YEARS!! It is apparent that he looks at inner beauty...and now he has her outer beauty as well! GO COLLEEN!!!

Amy turned her back on her team and will get hers next week if she falls below the yellow line. Hippo and Bitchy will be the FIRST ones to cast their votes on her. :lol:

I, too, was VERY disappointed in Amy. If she had ANY brains, she would have kicked Vicky OUT OF THERE! Vicky was horrible to Amy and then when Amy APOLOGIZED (???) to Vicky - I would have roasted in hell before she got an apology from me! Brady DESERVED to go! And if there were any justice, that bitch Vicky would be next! And Heba the Hippo should go after her. If either Bitchy or Hippo make it to the final two, I will QUIT watching the show. Mean, inside ugly and outside not so pretty either people do NOT DESERVE any type of reward.

I felt SO sorry for Colleen. Did anyone else notice the "eat shit and die" looks she was sending Amy's way???? I was rolling on the floor. I hope Colleen (or her dad) is the Biggest Loser from Home! And Colleen's boyfriend was so happy and so sweet! And they've been together FIVE YEARS!! It is apparent that he looks at inner beauty...and now he has her outer beauty as well! GO COLLEEN!!!

Amy turned her back on her team and will get hers next week if she falls below the yellow line. Hippo and Bitchy will be the FIRST ones to cast their votes on her. :lol:

Yeah, I saw the look Colleen gave Amy. I wasn't sure if it was meant to be so mean, or it was just the way it looked. I'm wondering if Michelle and Renee will give Amy a hard time for being so bloody stupid. I still say: the producers know they can't let Vicky win. Heba is horrible, but nowhere near as bad as Vicky. I'm wondering how they let her on the show in the first place. SURELY her character came through in the audition process. Hey producers? I'll be pissed if she wins. Heba too.

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate Vicky? She dominated today, but the good news is that she showed her true colors tonight with the comment before she revealed her vote. Poor, naive Amy. But she looks smashing.

I am SOOOO proud of Michelle and Renee! Michelle is gorgeous. She is going to be a knockout when she gets to her goal. Still, I can't bear the thought of ugly Vicky winning. I live in OC, so I'm considering trying to get tickets to the final show so I can BOOOOOOO.

Seriously, though. They seemed to pick really attractive women this season (except Vicky). Even Heba is really pretty.

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate Vicky? She dominated today, but the good news is that she showed her true colors tonight with the comment before she revealed her vote. Poor, naive Amy. But she looks smashing.

I am SOOOO proud of Michelle and Renee! Michelle is gorgeous. She is going to be a knockout when she gets to her goal. Still, I can't bear the thought of ugly Vicky winning. I live in OC, so I'm considering trying to get tickets to the final show so I can BOOOOOOO.

Seriously, though. They seemed to pick really attractive women this season (except Vicky). Even Heba is really pretty.

I AM SO SICK OF VICKY....AND HEBA! They both make me want to puke. Vicky is evil - pure evil. And Heba is a bitch - poor Ed! He has no clue! Amy got what she deserved! She had the opportunity LAST WEEK to send Bitchy Vicky home and she blew it! Colleen SO deserved to be on the show! Vicky is a bad sport and a liar and I hope the producers was up and are more careful with their "selections" for the ranch next time. The comment made in the gym about "how quiet it would be" when the black team is gone was a true reflection of their true character! I will state this now - if Bitchy Vicky or Hippo Heba win the Biggest Loser, I will quit watching the show completely!

I AM SO SICK OF VICKY....AND HEBA! They both make me want to puke. Vicky is evil - pure evil. And Heba is a bitch - poor Ed! He has no clue! Amy got what she deserved! She had the opportunity LAST WEEK to send Bitchy Vicky home and she blew it! Colleen SO deserved to be on the show! Vicky is a bad sport and a liar and I hope the producers was up and are more careful with their "selections" for the ranch next time. The comment made in the gym about "how quiet it would be" when the black team is gone was a true reflection of their true character! I will state this now - if Bitchy Vicky or Hippo Heba win the Biggest Loser, I will quit watching the show completely!

I agree. It will ruin the entire premise of the show if someone uninspiring actually wins. Unfortunately, the numbers are looking grim for any other outcome at this point. Blech.

Ah, so that is how the producers are going to deal with Vicky. America gets to vote for the third finalist, so all we need is for Vicky to be one of the bottom two. Piece of cake. I hope they announce how many votes are for whoever else is in that category, so she gets a taste of how much she is hated.

I gotta tell you, though. I was amazed how great Vicky looked after the makeover. Still a heinous bitch though. And I was crying at Renee's homecoming clips. She seems like a really cool lady, and her husband is a gem.

I'm just hoping that it's not Heba and Vicky that make it below the yellow line next week-- not that I don't think for a second that Vicky won't get voted off once it's in "America's hands" but I'm sure that the vote will be a lot closer than it would be otherwise.

I'm truly sad (but not surprised) that Renee was sent home, but I have to say that was the classiest exit I've ever seen in the history of the show and a much needed reminder of what "The Biggest Loer" is really all about.

However, one thing really irked me about last night's episode. I know that the show is taped in advanced, but what was up with the blatant billboard in Times Square promoting the 8/8/08 start of the Summer Olympics-- especially after "Thanksgiving" was so blatantly shoved down our throats the week before?

However, one thing really irked me about last night's episode. I know that the show is taped in advanced, but what was up with the blatant billboard in Times Square promoting the 8/8/08 start of the Summer Olympics-- especially after "Thanksgiving" was so blatantly shoved down our throats the week before?

Good catch!! I didn't even notice!

Okay so who was "surprised" that Bitchy Vicky and Hippo Heba voted for Renee? Color me stunned!

I am SO sick of these two people - and Ed is so henpecked its not even funny.

I think the producers or editors have been reading some of the blogs reference Bitchy Vicky and Hippo Heba - did anyone else notice how they edited last night and made it appear that they were almost human?

But those makeovers were horrid! My three year old granddaughter does a better job on my hair and makeup than they did on Bitchy! She looks hideous! That hair?!?!??! OMG! And her makeup looked like a clown put it on! GROSS! What I thought was odd was they brought Bitchy's SISTER? Why not her "loving" husband? BBBLLLEEEECCCCHHHH!

Michelle looked great and her mom, Renee, looked good too.

I have said it before and I'll say it again....IF BITCHY/LYING/MANIPULATIVE VICKY OR HIPPO HEBA WIN THIS SEASON, I WILL NOT WATCH IT AGAIN!!!!

Okay, thanks for letting me vent...after reading this, it is OBVIOUS that I need coffee!

Have a great day, everyone! GO MICHELLE :lol:

Vicky may have started out as somewhat quiet (she even claimed to be overshadowed by her husband Brady), but later, as she gained confidence, the real Vicky emerged.

FIVE REASONS WHY VICKY IS BAD NEWS:

Bob, the ever-positive Blue Team trainer, commented early on that she was the "most conniving person" he'd seen on the show. To be honest, we hadn't noticed, but let's just say that if Bob has something negative to say about someone, we pay attention.

Vicky boasted that her team lost a challenge because the prize wasn't worth it. Talk about poor sportsmanship! Whether the prize is good enough for you or not, at least make an effort -- it's an additional workout, dummy.

In recent episodes Vicky started making faces during weigh-ins, and even worse, she started to openly mock Philip when he spoke, even when he was on the scale. That's crossing the line. When someone steps on that giant scale, awaiting their fate each week, it is a moment that must be respected.

Even Vicky's alliance pal Ed warned cameras that if you cross her "she'll claw your eyes out." When Amy C. voted Brady off two weeks ago, Vicky totally lost it. She cursed about Amy during her confessionals, posted a "revenge" sign on her bedroom door, ignored Amy altogether, and vowed to knock her out of the competition. And Amy was Vicky's teammate! Then when Amy saved Vicky from elimination the next week (because she felt so guilty about Brady), Vicky returned the favor by sending Amy packing the moment Amy was on the chopping block. Apparently Vicky is a 37-year-old woman with the mentality of a mean 13-year-old girl.

When football legends Jerry Rice and Steve Young stopped by for a challenge where the prize was a charitable donation, Vicky was still in 100% scheme-mode. She figured that the challenge twist would be that they'd have to run the course twice, and the winner would be the one with the most improved time. So she WALKED the first time, with Jerry and Steve shouting encouragements from the sidelines while she lied to them about being embarrassingly slow. She was correct about the twist and of course she ran the second time and won the challenge, but there was no way the win was worth it. Talk about a lack of respect for yourself, your peers, and Steve and Jerry. We were disgusted.

Vicky has been successful at losing weight, and she just might win the whole thing. But she is on a national stage displaying some truly ugly qualities -- greed, selfishness, and a complete lack of respect and compassion. Her antics might be fun on a show focused on outwitting the competition, but they're definitely out of place on "The Biggest Loser."

Good catch!! I didn't even notice!

Call me a stickler for continuity...LOL. Then again, Amy C. did wear a tank dress sans jacket during the homecoming segment on "Thanksgiving" week. In suburban Detroit.

Vicky may have started out as somewhat quiet (she even claimed to be overshadowed by her husband Brady), but later, as she gained confidence, the real Vicky emerged.

FIVE REASONS WHY VICKY IS BAD NEWS:

Bob, the ever-positive Blue Team trainer, commented early on that she was the "most conniving person" he'd seen on the show. To be honest, we hadn't noticed, but let's just say that if Bob has something negative to say about someone, we pay attention.

Vicky boasted that her team lost a challenge because the prize wasn't worth it. Talk about poor sportsmanship! Whether the prize is good enough for you or not, at least make an effort -- it's an additional workout, dummy.

In recent episodes Vicky started making faces during weigh-ins, and even worse, she started to openly mock Philip when he spoke, even when he was on the scale. That's crossing the line. When someone steps on that giant scale, awaiting their fate each week, it is a moment that must be respected.

Even Vicky's alliance pal Ed warned cameras that if you cross her "she'll claw your eyes out." When Amy C. voted Brady off two weeks ago, Vicky totally lost it. She cursed about Amy during her confessionals, posted a "revenge" sign on her bedroom door, ignored Amy altogether, and vowed to knock her out of the competition. And Amy was Vicky's teammate! Then when Amy saved Vicky from elimination the next week (because she felt so guilty about Brady), Vicky returned the favor by sending Amy packing the moment Amy was on the chopping block. Apparently Vicky is a 37-year-old woman with the mentality of a mean 13-year-old girl.

When football legends Jerry Rice and Steve Young stopped by for a challenge where the prize was a charitable donation, Vicky was still in 100% scheme-mode. She figured that the challenge twist would be that they'd have to run the course twice, and the winner would be the one with the most improved time. So she WALKED the first time, with Jerry and Steve shouting encouragements from the sidelines while she lied to them about being embarrassingly slow. She was correct about the twist and of course she ran the second time and won the challenge, but there was no way the win was worth it. Talk about a lack of respect for yourself, your peers, and Steve and Jerry. We were disgusted.

Vicky has been successful at losing weight, and she just might win the whole thing. But she is on a national stage displaying some truly ugly qualities -- greed, selfishness, and a complete lack of respect and compassion. Her antics might be fun on a show focused on outwitting the competition, but they're definitely out of place on "The Biggest Loser."

Go daq! Good summary. Vicky can't win. She can't. And neither can Ed. Oh please, please please let Michelle win. She looks amazing already. Jillian is going to kick her ass this week, thank God.

okay, chitchatters. What shall we do? I want with everything in me to screw over Heba AND Ed by voting for Ed.... but then, he could win it, and I want Michelle to kick ALL of their asses. I think I'll vote for Ed anyway just to send the message to those three: you suck, and America wants to let you know it.