annabeast

Biggest Loser - Families

To be honest, the way the final 2 went down left such a bad taste in my mouth that I am in all likelihood sitting this vote out. There is NO way that Ed didn't tank that weigh in on purpose to "help" Heba's chances. It almost serves them both right that by doing so, he wound up getting pitted against her instead.

If I was solely interested in strategy and game play, I would not have given up on Survivor.

Go Michelle!

I agree! I almost puked when Bitchy made the final two! :angry: Where is the justice in this world when evil succeeds?

And I agree about Ed! What a WUSS!!!! <_< Dude, do you even HAVE A SPINE? And Hippo saying that she worked harder than everyone?!??! Give me a break! If she had worked harder, she would have lost the weight!

I don't think I can vote for either one of them! I detest Hippo Heba and Baby Huey Ed is useless....so I guess the only thing left for me to do is sit back and keep my fingers crossed and prayers going up for Michelle! :lol: She has epitomized the essence of what this competition is about...losing weight, gaining self confidence, and playing the game with honesty and integrity.

GO MICHELLE!!!! :mellow:

Yes, it was a pretty awesome moment to see the 9 pounds come up when Michelle weighed in! And after the way Heba and Vicky performed in the track race, it is pretty clear that the hardest worker is Michelle. All we can do is count on divine intervention: I want Michelle first, Ed second, and Vicky THIRD. I wish she could be voted out, but alas, that is not an option.

GO MICHELLE! I was thinking last night that she could probably start modelling when this is over. I can't get over how attractive nearly all of the women are this season.

I couldn't bring myself to vote for either one of them! But I do hope that Ed gets it just to piss off Heba!

I predict that Vicky will gain back all her weight after the finale. She has no intention of eating healthy foods.

GO MICHELLE!!!

I couldn't bring myself to vote for either one of them! But I do hope that Ed gets it just to piss off Heba!

I predict that Vicky will gain back all her weight after the finale. She has no intention of eating healthy foods.GO MICHELLE!!!

I got the feeling that Bob's been predicting that from the get go.

I'll bet the producers are giving Michelle extra help during the break between leaving the ranch and Tuesday. She has to win to save the franchise. The other three are HORRIBLE.

I'll bet the producers are giving Michelle extra help during the break between leaving the ranch and Tuesday. She has to win to save the franchise. The other three are HORRIBLE.

I can only imagine how many frequent flyer miles Jillian has racked up since filming wrapped.

I have to work the concession stand at my daughter's school Christmas extravaganza tomorrow night, and I don't have TIVO. I'll probably get to see the end, but can someone give me the play-by-play for the beginning when they announce whether or not Wussy Ed or Bitch Heba get America's vote? I'm particularly interested in their reaction if ED wins that opportunity. BTW, I used all my votes on Ed just to screw over Heba. I have faith that Michelle is going to win this.

Annabeast, if you go to tvguide.com, they will have all the scoop...oh by the way, on www.ajc.com (Atlanta Journal Constitution website) they have a column on best bets for TV, they listed "Biggest Loser:Families" for tomorrow night...with the blurb saying hopefully vile vicky won't win the $250,000 prize...gotta love it! GO MICHELLE!!! :lol:

84% of America voted Ed to the final 3.

I'll post more once I'm certain that I'm not spoiling the final results for anyone ;)

WWOOOO HOOOO! I want to know how they reacted!

I'm watching the finale now, but I don't know who won the "home" prize.

Considering how the season played out on camera, I could not have scripted a better finale:

* Ed goes to the final by a whopping landslide and handles it all with humor ("It was the economy"....too funny!)

* Heba (though she did win the $100K) is visibly chafed all night long, especially when she realizes she would have won it all had everything gone to plan

* Vicky comes in third...by 1 pound.

* Phil, the two Amys, Shellay, Renee, Coleen and Jerry were all smoking hot

* Brady was not

and of course....Michelle kicked ass.

I LOVED IT! Yeah Michelle!

84% - how's that for America taking care of business?!?!?!! It was GREAT! The look on Hippo's face when she found out it was a LANDSLIDE - she just knew she was going to the final 3 - I almost fell out of my chair laughing! Okay so I'll give her this - she did win the $100K but not deservedly so!

Phillip looked outstanding! Shellay seemed a little bit too skinny for her frame-size. Brady hadn't changed in my opinion. Jerry looked wonderful. Colleen was stunning. :lol:

And I got so sick watching Vicki talk about how she was doing this for her kids? OH PLEASE! You could see the dollar signs in her eyes! Did anyone else notice that when it showed her "daily" routine that Brady was NO WHERE to be seen? They didn't work out together or anything? She came home from work, walks through the door, and then he tells the kids to kiss her good night, that its their bedtime? How sad is that? Maybe he's trying to keep them away from her and her bad attitude?

Okay so who laughed when Hippo almost fell down at the very beginning of the show? I know I did!

YEAH MICHELLE! You were AWESOME! :mellow:

Man, it couldn't have ended any better, you are right MaxieMom. I would have LOVED to see Heba's face when they announced Ed's name. I'll go look it up on YouTUbe after work. Message received. And you know what? Something tells me that Vicky got it too. It is a fine thing that Heba wasn't chosen, considering she would have won. She does look very, very good. Ed looked so stressed during the weigh in, I almost feel sorry for him. He wanted this so bad for Heba, and he couldn't even save it. I'm so happy Michelle won. I"m bummed for Amy losing to Heba, though.

If you get a chance, go to www.realitytvworld.com and read Michelle's interview after the win. I loved it! She gives great insight into the Final 3 and the voting "strategy".

:jumping1:

If you get a chance, go to www.realitytvworld.com and read Michelle's interview after the win. I loved it! She gives great insight into the Final 3 and the voting "strategy".

:jumping1:

Thanks for the reference, Princess. That was awesome! She's not holding back her thoughts, but she's expressing them in context and without rancor. Vicky's interview is pretty interesting too. I was glad to hear that she got the message.

I wasn't sure whether to form a new thread for the new season or not....

So what did y'all think of the newest cast and the newest "twist"?

I wasn't sure whether to form a new thread for the new season or not....

So what did y'all think of the newest cast and the newest "twist"?

I didn't get to watch it, but I think the twist is just awful. Those folks were primed to be on that campus for awhile, and then a bunch get sent home? I'm glad my relatives didn't get selected for this season. Apparently, they WERE asked back for next season, and they decided against it after getting over the initial disappointment.

What did you think of the cast, Maxie? Any evil Vicky types this time around?

I didn't see anyone that screamed "evil". I don't think there will be nearly as much potential for damaging alliances this season with all but 2 of the teams split up already. I suspect that the decision to split everyone was made before season 6 started to air though.

One of the green team members (Tara?) struck me as a bit over-confident in an "Ali Vincent I am the Biggest Loser" sort of way. I really hope that doesn't come back to bite Tara. I'm not sure it's good game play to be seen as strong threat on week 1.

watching oprah, one of the previous seasons winners is on saying how he has gained half the weight he lost, back.

anyone know of any other winners or contestants who have gained the weight back.

Edited by Jerrica Benton

watching oprah, one of the previous seasons winners is on saying how he has gained half the weight he lost, back.

anyone know of any other winners or contestants who have gained the weight back.

Most of them have gained at least some. Not Ally, of course... she has a contract with 24-hour fitness, which gives her incentive to stay thin. If you go to the biggest loser website, you can find links to "where they are now." I think you saw the Season 1 guy.

Most of them have gained at least some. Not Ally, of course... she has a contract with 24-hour fitness, which gives her incentive to stay thin. If you go to the biggest loser website, you can find links to "where they are now." I think you saw the Season 1 guy.

It will be very, very interesting to see how Ali does on the maintenance front once she's off contract with 24 Hour Fitness and out of the public eye. I read somewhere (and perhaps even on her own blog) that she works out 2 hours a day, 7 days a week. That is darned near impossible to sustain for a lifetime without burnout setting in.

Personally, I think Ali would benefit from some a little more meat on her bones. Her face is a bit too gaunt.

Okay, anyone watching this? I tuned in for the last 45 minutes after I got very bored with the endless loop of the two chicks screaming at each other. What up with the surprise ending? Producer interference?