princess

Elizabeth Hurley

Hurley: "I'm A Firm But Fair Boss"

Elizabeth Hurley has opened up about the business that she runs from her Gloucestershire organic farm.

Hurley launched her own swimwear line in 2002, followed by a diet snack enterprise last year. Currently promoting her "guilt-free" organic beef jerky, Hurley revealed to The Times that she has survived in business because she thrives on pressure and strives to reach her goals.

"I'm firm but fair," she said of her leadership style, adding: "But you know what, I’m probably not the best person to have shrinking violets around me. We all have to work extremely hard. It's hopeless if someone can't bear it. I thrive under pressure and am less good if it’s calm."

Hurley, who lives with her 8-year-old son Damian and husband Arun Nayar, said that she has also become ruthless when it comes to self-promotion.

"I wouldn't do a public appearance at Harrods unless Harrods was selling something of mine," she said, explaining that living in America taught her to speak up for herself.

Hurley also explained the reason behind choosing beef jerky for her business: "The fact is, most slimming stuff on the market is horrific. To keep the calories down it has hydrogenated fat and really unpleasant things. Or it's for the hairy-toe brigade. I love the good life, but I don’t want to eat disgusting green seeds the whole time. I want stuff to be fun and nice."

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Hurley Has Fetish For Politicians

British actress/model ELIZABETH HURLEY has a secret fetish - she is attracted to powerful politicians.

The Austin Powers star admits she lusts after world leaders including former U.S. President Bill Clinton and ex-British Prime Minister John Major.

She also has a crush on the U.K.'s current opposition leader David Cameron - and has even dined with the Conservative Party boss and his wife Samantha.

Hurley says, "Oh, I love David Cameron. I've had lunch with David and Samantha a few times and found them both extremely charming. I think he's gorgeous. Super-sexy! He's very hands-on with his kids, very charismatic. Powerful folk can be sexy. I adore Clinton; you know, naughty but nice with a very sexy voice. John Major was terribly dry and funny in the flesh too."

Source contactmusic

Came upon this thread searching for something else. I know she's since divorced her husband (he always gave me the creeps). I always kinda liked her, but haven't heard what she's been up to in ages....

Sex, alcohol and wild partying: Elizabeth Hurley shocks as Queen Helena in racy new trailer for her upcoming show The Royals

By RYAN SMITH FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 06:25 EST, 27 August 2014 | UPDATED: 10:48 EST, 27 August 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2735553/Elizabeth-Hurley-shocks-Queen-Helena-racy-new-trailer-upcoming-The-Royals.html#ixzz3BdOcSuve

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

OOoh, this actually looks like a fun show!

Couple things to note:

1409154271173_wps_2_Liz_hurley_and_Joan_

Joan Collins plays her mother

Trailor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqUTh4DgNT0

Anyone else watching The Royals? Have to say, love it. But hearing a lot of creepy BIs about Elizabeth and her nephew in real life. Here's a sample, hope this is not true!

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/30 **#9**
Apparently there is at least one cell phone video of this foreign born B+ list actress/model all of you know, in bed with a family member. There is no sex, but they are naked in bed together.

• Like 1

That is sad! I hope it's just really salacious gossip. I mean, Fakey and all......

I am still watching The Royals - just watched the finale over the weekend. Can't recall if it's been renewed or not? Hope so!! Hurley is my favorite part of the show, too!

• Like 1

I watch it too! I thought her 14-year-old son did a great job as Hansel. I saw some interviews and she came across as a great mom. I, too, hope this is just Fakey garbage.

That is sad! I hope it's just really salacious gossip. I mean, Fakey and all......

I am still watching The Royals - just watched the finale over the weekend. Can't recall if it's been renewed or not? Hope so!! Hurley is my favorite part of the show, too!

Wasn’t she the one who took a lot of heat for having her youngish son take all of her sexy bathing suit photos for Instagram?

Wasn’t she the one who took a lot of heat for having her youngish son take all of her sexy bathing suit photos for Instagram?

Yes. He's not youngish - he's a teen. Meh. Their life is being glamorous in front of cameras, so.....And he's a good photographer!

The nephew (presumably who the other rumors are about?) is the one who was stabbed recently? They've also been close for ages. I think they're just a close touchy-feely family and it's not salacious. Yes, that's my favorite word.

Remember this photo from a few years back? I know the couple (not in a looooong time, don't know the kids, but) and this is a really weird photo. But there's nothing salaciousl in the family. And now I can't stop using that word....

I watch it too! I thought her 14-year-old son did a great job as Hansel. I saw some interviews and she came across as a great mom. I, too, hope this is just Fakey garbage.

Wow, I had no idea Hansel was Liz's real son! Yes he did great!

• Like 2