princess

Elizabeth Hurley

November 5, 2005 -- A SOURCE tells us shag-a-delic "Austin Powers" star Elizabeth Hurley is due to marry her boyfriend, Arun Nayar, who finally paid a $1.2 million settlement to divorce his wife, Valentina Pedroni. The lovebirds are set to wed in India this weekend at an ancient palace on Lake Udaipur. English rose Hurley, who dated foppish actor Hugh Grant for many years, is also helping Nayar celebrate his 40th birthday this weekend. Page Six

Posted Image

Looking resplendent in winter white, Elizabeth Hurley heads out from her London home Monday to attend the bachelor party of close friend Elton John and his longtime partner David Furnish. The pre-wedding bash was held at the Too2Much Club and featured shirtless waiters, champagne and sushi. The couple wed at Guildhall in Windsor, England.

Page SixFASHION AGONYTHOUGH she's keeping mum on the date of her pending wedding to boyfriend Arun Nayar, Elizabeth Hurley is chatting about what she wouldn't wear - a designer dress. "If I had a dress designed for me, I'd be in absolute agony," she told the London Evening Standard. "I have so many friends in the fashion business, I wouldn't know who to go to . . . I'd be in absolute hell." So, she added, throwing caution to the wind, "I might just get married in an Elizabeth Hurley beach kaftan."

The only reason she broke her promise to "never do another bikini shoot" isbecause she's promoting her own line of swimwear. <_< I always thoughtshe was curvy but she's not.

justjarad.comElizabeth Hurley for Patrick CoxCanadian-born, London-based Patrick Cox will launch his first high-end accessories collection for women and men next month exclusively in the brand's stand-alone stores in the U.K. and Paris, with intentions to roll out worldwide for fall. A spokeswoman for the company said the line, comprising 50 designs, including handbags and small leather goods, was a "natural extension for the brand." Prices will range from about 195 pounds, or $343, for a shoulder purse to 1,200 pounds, or $2,112, for a luxury travel bag. Styles include barrel silhouettes in hot-pink python, green suede satchels and caramel shoulder bags with brass stud detailing.Elizbaeth Hurley is the new face for the spring adveritsing campaign for Patrick Cox. Click for full and higher resolution Elizabeth Hurley Patrick Cox pictures (3x).

Posted Image

Elizabeth Hurley and her boyfriend, textile heir Arun Nayar, practice hands-on parenting with Hurley's 3-year-old son Damian in London on Thursday.

hollywooddrag.comLiz Hurley had a steamy affair with Tom Sizemore while she was still with Hugh Grant, the 'Saving Private Ryan' actor has claimed. The 44-year-old hellraiser alleges the beautiful actress enjoyed several nights of passion with him in 1992 as the pair filmed 'Passenger 57' - during Liz's 13-year relationship with Hugh.Sizemore - who claims to have bedded over 2,000 women - told Britain's News of the World newspaper: "Liz is as sexy as it gets - a wild woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to ask for it."I fell totally head over heals in love with her. Hugh was back in London and I really thought I'd win her over. It gave me great pleasure thinking of Hugh's smug, handsome face every time I was in bed with his girlfriend!"Sizemore says their alleged relationship fizzled out after Liz decided she still wanted to be with Hugh.The 'Black Hawk Down' actor - who claims he celebrated his 40th birthday by bedding 40 women in one night - also enjoyed a raunchy night with Paris Hilton, after meeting at a party.He said: "Her body is to die for. She has these long smooth legs and the most perfect boobs I've ever seen. We kissed and stroked every last inch of each other. We couldn't get enough."

Is that her own swimsuit line then?? I agree she looks good in the suits--that topless photo (RLD I think) made the proportions of her body look weird--I think she has one of those bodies that looks better with a little clothing on it as opposed to nude.

rosiedemarioElizabeth Hurley has denied rumours about her private life in Hello magazine this week.“Contrary to reports in the press, I’m neither engaged, married nor pregnant,” she stated but she says she’ll “definitely let people know when any of the above is true.”She does believe she’s found Mr Right this time though, in the shape of businessman Arun Nayar and she told Hello about how the couple are planning their future together.“Arun would like a baby very much and he’s working on persuading me at the moment, so we’ll see. He’d love a little girl that looks like him.Apparently Liz’s four year old son Damian is a fan of her man too.“Damian has a male role model in his life… (he) was only about nine months old when Arun and I met and he’s never really known a life without him.”“I’m thrilled - he’s great and I’m very lucky.” [Fametastic]Liz Hurley in Hello!

If only I had a huge bank account...talking billionaire status. :D

popbitch.com >> Project Hurley << Model, actress, TV presenter? Sky TV crew members are gutted that Liz Hurley has ruled herself out of presenting another series of Project Catwalk. Her appearances on the first series were priceless. She had trouble pronouncing things and could be found wandering around the set chanting things like "Patrix Cock, Patrix Cock, Patrick Cox..." And she had an assistant to help her understand which expressions she was achieving on camera who stood behind a monitor shouting out things like "More happy!" or "Less eyebrow".

Elizabeth Hurley leaving the Portland Hospital in London (05/16/2006)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Hollywood's Best

Holy Moly!

You Can't Hurley, Love

Rummour is, Liz Hurley has been dumped by her beau, Arun Nayer.

In Cannes, she went feral when an Italian woman told her Arun was now back

with his ex-wife. The Italian was then ejected from the party forcefully.

Later in the week, at the end of her swimwear fashion show, she was

photographed and did interviews with two very young and startled children in

front of snappers and TV crews. Even the organisers had no idea where these

children came from or why they were being subjected to such a frightening

experience.

A mole writes:

"I was witness to a Liz Hurley photocall and I've realised her posing trick;

she pulls sex faces. Honestly, the woman looked like she was going through

various multiple orgasms as the flashbulbs went off."