princess

Elizabeth Hurley

Grant and Hurley's Company in Trouble?

imdb.com

Hugh Grant and Elizabeth Hurley 's movie company is rumored to be closing down - because it hasn't made a film in five years. The former lovers set up Simian Films in 1994 and went on to make Extreme Measures and Mickey Blue Eyes - both starring Grant and produced by Hurley - in 1996 and 1999 respectively. A number of films were in the pipeline when the couple split in 2000, but none of the projects materialized. The pair have kept the company running, but its turnover halved between 2002 and 2003, falling from $867,255 to $479,263 - prompting speculation Grant and Hurley may wind up the firm. A spokesperson for Simian, however, insists, "Hugh and Elizabeth closed down the company's US office in 2002, but the office in London remains unchanged. We haven't got any projects in the pipeline, but we continue to employ four staff."

Bing Meets Hurley Baby

imdb.com

Billionaire film producer Steve Bing has met the son he had with Elizabeth Hurley for the first time. Bing dumped Austin Powers actress Hurley when she was pregnant with Damian and refused to accept the boy was his until a Dna test proved otherwise. And Bing, who is rumored to be dating Nicole Kidman, only recently met up with two-year-old Damian in London and New York. An insider tells British newspaper The Sun , "He (Bing) totally loves him. His son's the brightest thing in his life." Bing's lawyer Linda Goldman says, "He expects to see him much more in the future."

Liz Starved for SuccessMSN.comWith all the pressure placed on actresses to maintain a figure that falls somewhere between trim and twiglike, we know we should be oozing with sympathy over Elizabeth Hurley's revelations about her battle with the bulge after the 2002 birth of her son, Damian.But honestly, we're having a hard time mustering anything more than a wee bit of schadenfreude. Why? Because this is the woman who once said of seminal bombshell Marilyn Monroe, "I'd kill myself if I was that fat ... She was very big."Hubris can really bite you on the butt sometimes.Liz, 39, tells the London Daily Mail that her once again lithe frame is the result of an extreme diet plan that limits her to just one full meal a day."Eating very little breakfast, not too much more lunch," she says of her scant caloric intake. "Then only tiny little snacks in the day. But really boring snacks like a banana or six raisins. The only meal I have is dinner."According to Hurley, "It's horrible if you have to lose a lot of weight. I remember thinking I had done so well and thinking, 'I look so thin again' -- and when I weighed myself I was still 25 pounds overweight. That was a really depressing moment."The actress, whose recent box office profits have sadly been as empty as her stomach, says she doesn't rely on popular diet plans such as Atkins (or, apparently, a work-out regimen) to maintain her famous frame. Instead, she's sticking with the tried-and-true technique of deprivation."I'm on a good old-fashioned low-calorie diet," Hurley explains, stomach growling loudly (all right, maybe we're projecting a little). "I'm going to bed hungry."Oh wait, here comes that sympathy ... Darn!

Posted Image

Elizabeth Hurley shows how sexy 40 can be during a Valentine's Day photo shoot on the West Indian island of St. Bart's. Also on hand for the sun-and-surf-filled photo call for the model-actress's new swimwear line, Elizabeth Hurley Beach: Hurley's boyfriend, Indian businessman Arun Nayar.

Well, guess the rumors about her having baby #2 aren't true.

"Founded in 2005 Elizabeth Hurley Beach is a clothing company created by model Elizabeth Hurley.Items from the collection, such as sarongs, linen pants, bikinis, kaftans, hats, beach bags and many more items, are available for purchase at select Saks Fifth Avenue stores in America and in select retail outlets worldwide."

Guess the rumors of baby #2 were bogus...

United Kingdom, 04/05/05 - Actress Liz Hurley walks to her office in Kensington, West London looking bright and summery.

(BANG) - Liz Hurley's boyfriend Arun Nayar claims his estranged wife refused to have a child with him "because she didn't want to lose her figure" and "needed therapy".The Indian businessman made the astonishing accusations against his former partner Valentina Pedroni in divorce papers filed last week.In the legal documents, Nayar, who has been dating Hurley for three years since splitting from attractive, blonde Pedroni, says his wife's refusal to "satisfy his natural craving and legal rights to have a child" played an integral part in the break up of their marriage.Last week, it was revealed Nayar was starting divorce proceedings against Valentina - sparking speculation he is set to soon marry Liz Hurley.The 39-year-old actress, who has a three-year-son with movie producer Steve Bing, is even believed to have been learning Hindi in recent months to impress her boyfriend's Indian family.

Elton the fairy godfather(BANG) - Liz Hurley's son is dressed by Elton John.The 'Austin Powers' beauty, whose three-year-old son, Damien, is the flamboyant singer's godson, hits the shops with Elton and his partner, David Furnish, every six months to splash out on a new wardrobe for the tot.She told US chat show 'The View': "Elton and David are the nicest men in the world. They buy Damien's clothes."Twice a year they take me and Damien shopping and we buy all the summer clothes and then we buy all the winter clothes."Meanwhile, the sexy star has slammed reports she only eats one meal a day.The 39-year-old model, who is romancing Indian businessman Arun Nayer, hit back at comments she made earlier this year claiming she went to bed hungry in a bid to maintain her supermodel figure.She is quoted by Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper: "It's rubbish. I have a gallstone and low blood sugar, so if I had one meal a day I'd be in hospital."I can't go for more than four hours without eating or I feel physically sick."I wish these guys were my fairy godfathers :D

HURLEY TO BRING EASTERN MATERNITY CHIC TO THE WEST

sfgate.com

Broody Elizabeth Hurley is looking to branch out into designing maternity clothes after finding inspiration from Indian women -- and she wants to try out her forthcoming creations for real.

The 39-year-old recently launched her beachwear collection, but after a trip to fiance Arun Nayar's native India, she was enchanted by the stunning robes worn by expectant mothers, and decided pregnancy clothes in the West need a shake-up.

She says, "I'd love to do kids' clothing and strangely, maternity wear. When I was pregnant with Damian it was so difficult to find things that worked.

"When I go to India, I see all those pregnant women looking fabulous in chic flowing fabrics."

Her urges to create a fabulous wardrobe for the mother-to-be ties in conveniently with her own desire to have a baby with Nayar as soon as possible.

She adds, "Arun would love a baby and I'd love another one too."

Posted Image

Elizabeth Hurley, left, and Carolyn Murphy arrive for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation's annual Hot Pink Party at the Waldorf-Astoria in New York on Wednesday, April 20, 2005.(Fashion Wire Daily/Grant Lamos IV)

Posted Image

Arun Nayar, left, and Elizabeth Hurley arrive for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation's annual Hot Pink Party at the Waldorf-Astoria in New York on Wednesday, April 20, 2005.(Fashion Wire Daily/Grant Lamos IV)

Posted Image

Elizabeth Hurley takes son Damian, 3, for a stroll outside her London home on Thursday. The next day, the model turned swimwear designer celebrated her 40th birthday with her boyfriend, Indian businessman Arun Nayar.

Posh to be Liz's bridesmaid The Pioneer Thursday, June 9, 2005 London - Bride-to-be Liz Hurley has chosen no less than English rose Victoria Beckham as her bridesmaid, reports Internet portal Ananova. The recruitment of Posh Spice only adds to the suspicion that this may be the celeb wedding of the year. Victoria has confirmed her role in Hurley's wedding to Indian high-flyer businessman Arun Nayar. Victoria said: "I bet she's going to put me in something really frumpy - and with flat shoes." The two pals have a history of limelight stealing. Sultry Liz ignored the Beckham's requests to wear "modest attire" at the christening of their children Romeo and Brooklyn last year. Instead, she turned up in a cleavage-revealing white gown - to Victoria's annoyance.

http://www.sky.com/showbiz/art­icle/0,,50001-1187169,00.html Hugh's Been A Naughty Boy Humiliated Jemima Khan dished out a torrent of four-lettered abuse to boyfriend Hugh Grant at a posh Elton John bash, claims The Mirror. The cause of her anger? Only his ex Liz Hurley flirting outrageously by seductively sucking his finger in front of dozens of A-list celebrities - according to the paper. Jemima saw red - actually, change that for crimson - at Elton John's White Tie & Tiara dinner at his mansion in posh Windsor, Berks last week. Guests looked on open-mouthed as Liz - who Hugh dated for most of the 1990s before he was caught with a hooker - performed her saucy show on him. The paper says her hubby-to-be, Arun Nayer, was just yards away oblivious. Not so Jemima. She was clearly disgusted and stormed off using the F-word several times as bumbling Hugh ran after her. One guest said: "Jemima was furious. We couldn't believe it when she (Liz) grabbed Hugh's hand and started sucking it suggestively. "Even if it was just a laugh you could see how uncomfortable Hugh was. "Everyone was stunned by Liz's behaviour." Jemima, who Hugh has been dating for a year, was clearly not in a forgiving mood and told him to f*** off three times, according to witnesses. One added: "He must have had a hell of a lot of crawling to do."

sfgate.com

HURLEY FINALLY REUNITED WITH DOG

British model Elizabeth Hurley is thrilled she's finally been reunited with her beloved pet dog Emily -- because she was convinced the Labrador had been kidnapped after it went missing last month.

Hurley and fiance Arun Nayar enrolled friends and family to search the area surrounding her Kensington, London, home after the 8-month-old dog vanished.

Her fears were exacerbated by recent crime reports that up to 2,000 dogs are being kidnapped a month in Britain.

But a dog warden finally found the canine and was surprised when the dog's microchip collar revealed its famous owner.

Hurley says, "I'm absolutely over the moon."

sfgate.com

HURLEY TO WED SOON?

Estee Lauder model Elizabeth Hurley has fueled speculation she is soon to wed by reportedly hiring a private island in the Maldives for two weeks.

The model, who recently launched her own swim wear line, has been dating lover Arun Nayar since December 2002 and repeatedly has expressed her wish to marry the Indian tycoon.

The 40-year-old star has never been married before despite enjoying a 13-year relationship with British actor Hugh Grant.

She looks great. Posted Image

Even though she was rumored to have been with Tom Sizemore, another dude from Sopranos, and scores of others...still would hit it. :P

(Handbag.com)Hurley's Beau Close To Finalising DivorceModel/actress Elizabeth Hurley will soon be able to wed her long-term lover Arun Nayar after his estranged wife finally agreed to divorce the Indian businessman.Nayar began dating the Estee Lauder model in December 2002 only weeks after splitting from his Italian wife Valentina Pedroni.The court battle over their divorce began last year (04) when Pedroni demanded a payout of GBP620,000, which Nayar rejected. Nayar sought to divorce Pedroni on grounds of mental torture, accusing her of treating him "in a most cruel manner".The Daily Mirror reports Pedroni has agreed to formally end their marriage if Nayar drops the mental cruelty claims and the case is transferred from Mumbai (Bombay), India to London, where Nayar currently resides with Hurley and her young son Damian. © Copyright World Entertainment News Network.

(Pagesix.com)HURLEY WANTS TO TINT THE TAJ NOTE to the Indian government: Lovely Elizabeth Hurley wants to talk to you! Hurley, who's championing the Breast Cancer Research Foundation with Evelyn Lauder, rode on a new Song 747 jet from Boston to New York on Friday morning. She tells PAGE SIX and "The Insider," "I am trying to get a hold of someone in India who could help me. I want to do a huge benefit next year in Agra at the Taj Mahal where we turn the Taj pink for Breast Cancer Awareness [via lights, not dye]." Meanwhile, Hurley, who is reported to be engaged to Indian Arun Nayar and just came out with a beachwear catalogue, is trying a new profession: farming. "I have a farm in Gloucester [England] where I am growing only organic food and raising animals. I just got some new chickens in, and we are only a year away from being certified organic. I want to then produce organic food and sell it in stores."

(Handbag.com)Hurley Unhappy With ReflectionStunning model/actress Elizabeth Hurley suffers from low self-esteem and sees "a person who eats too much junk food and doesn't exercise" whenever she looks in the mirror.The Estee Lauder model, who recently modelled her own swimwear line Elizabeth Hurley Beach, admits she lives on crisps (potato chips) and coffee and is "obsessed" by sausages, despite regretting what they do to her famous figure.Hurley says, "As the years go by you do feel less confident about your body. I know that sounds bizarre coming from a woman who is photographed half-naked in bikinis but I feel self-conscious posing for those pictures and they're all retouched anyway."For two years I've done almost no exercise and I've been surviving on crisps and coffee. I'm obsessed with sausages. I'd like to eat them every day" © Copyright World Entertainment News Network.