Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

Mickey Rourke?

SLIP US A MICKEY!

BIZARRO ROURKE ROCKS THE RED CARPET

Posted Image

Rourke wore a picture of his recently departed pooch Loki around his neck. We are so in love.

HEY, Mickey, you're so fine/You're so fine you blow our minds wearing sunglasses indoors and a necklace with a picture of your dead Chihuahua on it/Hey, Mickey!

White suit by Jean Paul Gautier, who "did [him] a solid" by whipping up something last minute? Yes.

Smoking a cigarette while walking the red carpet? AMAZING.

Molesting Angelina Jolie? Yes! More!

Because here's the thing: Back when she was fun, kissing her brother onstage and wearing vials of blood around her neck, Jolie and Rourke would have been an item. They would have had crazy wild sex, sex that would have single-handedly revived the economy, launched empires and restored cheer to a weary nation.

They would have had a groovy kind of dead-Chihuahuas-and-vials-of-blood love.

But while we're left to ponder the beauty of what might have been, Mickey moves on without regrets. He has more close-talking to do.

OK, so he didn't win for "The

Wrestler," but that seems beside the point. Because he's back - and the devastating sex appeal of the brash young man in "9 ½ Weeks" ("Has someone been a Nosy Parker?") has been replaced by something much cooler, darker and more unhinged.

He's like Hollywood's crazy old Uncle Bob now, and that's a good thing. Because everyone needs a crazy old Uncle Bob, especially in these tough economic times.

And because the person who shows up on the red carpet wearing a necklace with a picture of his dead Chihuahua on it wins at life.

Posted Image

Invading Robert Downey Jr.'s personal space.

Posted Image

Doin' the forehead bump with Seal.

Posted Image

"You will kiss me now, Angelina," commands Rourke.

Jessica Alba's Rourke Disgust

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickey Rourke tried to grope Jessica Alba at the Independent Spirit Awards.

The 56-year-old actor - who was named Best Actor for his role in 'The Wrestler' at the ceremony on Saturday (21.02.09) - lunged at Jessica, much to her horror.

A source told the New York Daily News newspaper: "He was standing near her and reached over to feel her up. She jumped back and made a disgusted face."

Mickey and 27-year-old Jessica co-starred in sexy 2005 movie 'Sin City'.

The ageing actor was seemingly breast-obsessed at the awards - he also made an offensive chest-related remark to a female photographer as he walked the red carpet.

When the paparazzi politely asked Mickey if he would take his sunglasses off for a picture, he replied: "Show me your t**s."

This is not the first time Mickey has got over familiar with a star at an awards show.

Last month, he fondled Thandie Newton at the Elle Style Awards in London.

As Thandie presented Mickey with the Best Actor award, the actor fondled her from behind, saying "You're fit!"

He later said: "I wouldn't kick her out of bed if she had gas."

Source: femalefirst

Hmmm, I'm not very impressed with his behavior described in that^^^^ article. What the hell is he thinking? If he's serious about his acting career, he'd better start behaving himself when he's out in public.

Mickey Rourke's Dog Help

Mickey Rourke has credited his dogs with helping him get through the bad times in his life.

The 57-year-old actor - who thought his career was over before starring in 'The Wrestler', which saw him nominated for the Best Actor Oscar at this year's Academy Awards - says the only people he could rely on were his beloved pooches.

He said: "My dogs really helped me get through the dark times. I lost everything at the same time - my wife, my career, my house, my credibility - and all I had left was the dogs plus just two or three people who stuck with me. I was living under the mat - being known and then being known for being out of work, for having fallen from grace. You go and buy a pack of smokes and people say, 'Hey, didn't you used to be that actor?' So it was a very shameful place, and the dogs were my friends. A lot of people you meet out there turn their backs on you once you're down, but the dogs don't. The one dog I loved, Loki, died last year, and she is deeply missed but with me in spirit."

The former hellraiser feels he has been given a second chance at life and wants to embrace it.

He told Britain's Live magazine: "The first act of my life was crazy, but I've learnt from it. If you've got the guts and the desire and the talent, the first time around is easy. The second time around, it's murder. How many guys make it round the second bend?"

Source monstersandcritics.com

Rourke Determined To Win Oscar

Mickey Rourke is not letting his Oscars disappointment get him down - he's determined to land a Best Actor award before he retires from Hollywood.

The star narrowly missed out on the honor at this year's ceremony for his role in "The Wrestler," a part that had earned him a Golden Globe just weeks earlier.

Rourke is convinced he has angered so many industry heads throughout his career that winning an Oscar will be tough - but he's not giving up.

He says, "I knew I wasn't going to win the Oscar for 'The Wrestler' before I even got there. I knew my reputation would precede me. It's voted for by people from the movie business and in the past I've hacked them all off. I was good at that - it came easily to me.

"I stupidly said acting wasn't a job for a real man. I threatened producers, raged at directors, forgot my agent's name. I really burned my bridges. I'd love to have an Oscar, but don't you worry - I'll get mine. If I get the right part and set my mind to it, I will get one."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailyd...9#ixzz0WQUvX5Ml

Sorry to hear about his groping ways up above. That's just creepy. He needs to leave that kind of behavior to Jack and Arnold.

As for the above poster, I was thinking that's the best he's looked in a long time. Then I realized it might be because his face is completely in shadow. :4biggrin:

Sorry to hear about his groping ways up above. That's just creepy. He needs to leave that kind of behavior to Jack and Arnold.

As for the above poster, I was thinking that's the best he's looked in a long time. Then I realized it might be because his face is completely in shadow. :4biggrin:

Well....yeah, that came to my mind too, lol :1smile: He's not very good looking in the daylight.

Mickey Rourke: 'Megan Fox is best young actress'

Mickey Rourke has hailed Megan Fox Hollywood's "best young actress" after she impressed him on the set of their movie "Passion Play."

"The Wrestler" star appears opposite Fox, who plays a "circus freak" with wings who is under the control of a ruthless gangster and is eventually rescued by Rourke's character.

And Rourke was left in awe of Fox's talent and professionalism - insisting she's one of the most promising movie stars in Hollywood.

He says, "(She) is the best young actress I've ever worked with. I don't know if a lot of her films have showcased her acting ability more than, say, being action-oriented, but she really stepped up (to) the plate with this one and was very consistent and professional, beyond her years. At 23, I couldn't do half of what she's doing."

source: http://www.sfgate.com

Mickey Rourke: 'I had 14 women in one night'

Mickey Rourke has confirmed his reputation as a womanizer - he once bedded 14 ladies in one night.

"The Wrestler" star has slept with several of Hollywood's sexiest women, including Terry Farrell and Carre Otis.

And he boasts that his way with women makes the alleged cheating by England soccer star Ashley Cole on his pop star wife Cheryl Cole look innocent.

He told Britain's WAG and Wedding TV host Lizzie Cundy, "Forget Ashley Cole, his behavior has nothing on a film star. WAGs (wives and girlfriends) get an easy time - they should try living with Hollywood hellraisers. I once spent a weekend in the U.K. and had 14 women in one night.

"British footballers have got nothing on us when it comes to women. If you WAGs knew what Hollywood's stars get up to you'd think you were married to pussycats."

Rourke is currently dating Russian model Elena Kuletskaya. Girls Aloud singer Cole announced her split from her husband last month after he allegedly cheated on her with five women.

source: http://www.sfgate.com

Mickey Rourke's Pet Inspiration

Mickey Rourke prepares for sad scenes by looking at his dead pets.

The veteran actor - whose beloved dog Loki passed away last year - amazed his co-stars on 'Iron Man 2' with his unorthodox way of summoning up the emotions he needed to convey in his role as Russian hardman Whiplash.

Robert Downey Jr. - who plays lead character Tony Stark - revealed: "He would have someone holding pictures of recently deceased pets off camera to make him feel sad or whatever for a scene.

"It was all serious stuff. I've never seen anything like it. But we had a great time and we were very lucky to get him."

Robert enjoyed filming with Mickey, and says they had an equally fun time together off set.

He said: "How bad-a*s was Mickey with those whips? But, really, at the end of the day, it's just two schmucks in trailers and once in a while I'd be like, 'Hey, mind if I used your treadmill?' And Mickey goes, 'Yeah, you should try my weight vest. Helps you break the sweat quicker.' And I'd be, 'OK. See you on set, bad guy', and he'd say, 'OK, punk.'

Source contactmusic