Sign in to follow this  
sanlee

Robert Pattinson

Obviously Ted's not exactly the most reliable source :P

And yess, I am currently booking plane tickets to visit my aunt in BC and get my super-creepy stalk on. At the very least hanging around the airport!

well, super creepy stalker :alien_dance: , be sure to get pics!

Rob Pattinson's a Smart Boozer

Tue., Mar. 3, 2009 4:22 PM PST by Ted Casablanca

Robert Pattinson Austin Visschedyk, PacificCoastNews.com

Those Brit's love to drink. And although Rob Pattinson might do it more than others, at least he's more in control than previous young famous misfits, à la Lindsay and Paris. Our friends over at Celebuzz got a surprising Pattinson sighting out last night. No, he wasn't sober, but he was technically in Hollywood.

R.P. was posted up at the Bar in the outskirts of H'wood last night, in "very good spirits" as he downed some bubbly with friends, Celebuzz reported. "He was sharing champagne with his group, passing it freely to others in the bar," a fellow drinker dished, adding that Rob looked quite sexy with his lips around that bottle.

So who did Pattz go home with at the end of the night?

After "encouragement" from bar patrons, say fairly sober witnesses, R.P. "resisted driving home" and got a ride to his friend's house.

Hmmm, wonder who exactly that might be? Hopefully he didn't continue the party too long, 'cause Robbie is supposed to begin production on New Moon today in Vancouver, B.C. Take good care of him up in Canada, Twilight loonies!

Dear Ted: Fairly new to your site and column, but since I plan to make Robert Pattinson my mister someday, I have to know that Judas Jack-Off is not him. I am pretty sure it&'s not though, because I think from all your hints, it's Kellan Lutz! Am I correct?

—Kelly

Dear Wedding Planner: Rest easy your Twilight soul, neither are Judas.

Dear Ted:

Why is Camilla Belle dating Joe Jonas and not Robert Pattinson? Is she wearing a purity ring?

—Sram

Dear Belle of the Ball:

No! I'm so not a fan of C.B. and her pretentious ways. She can't (and won't) take Rob's heart.

Dear Ted:

Regarding Robert Pattinson's anti-Hollywood misery, something isn't adding up. How is it he signed for a three-picture deal for Twilight, had his records on the album, presented at the Oscars, etc., if he hates the Hollywood machine? His suits had to know when he signed for Twilight what he was getting into. I get that he wasn't ready for all the fans/fame, and he just wants to act and be away from L.A., but take some responsibility—it's part of the acting job. So tell me. Is he trusting the wrong people to handle his career, or is it all an act? Love your site!

—Staci

Dear Patty Pretender:

I think he just simply wasn't ready for this much fame this fast. The guy loves his craft, so he'll make his appearances, but I'm sure he's just overwhelmed. Who wouldn't be?

I think TedC is just a tad sczhoid when it comes to Pattinson.

Robert Pattinson Doesn't Drink & Drive

Robert Pattinson played it safe after drinking with pals in LA - he got a designated driver to take him home after he'd finished partying.

According to Celebuzz, the Twilight actor - who recently revealed it was "easy" pretending to be American for his role as vampire Edward Cullen - was spotted at Hollywood nightspot The Bar.

And when he was ready to leave, the hunky 22-year-old jumped into the passenger seat of a friend's car.

A source says, "He was sharing champagne with his group, passing it freely to others in the bar.

"He was looking very hot!"

Pattinson also told the crowd he's headed to Vancouver, BC Wednesday to begin production on Twilight sequel New Moon, which is due out later this year.

Source: showbizpsy.com

from Radar magazine...

Our girl Megan sure gets around.

Spies say foxy Megan Fox enjoyed a secret rendezvous with Twilight hunk Robert Pattinson last week at the Palihouse Hotel in West Hollywood, according to bauer-griffin.com.

Sources say they were seen together late at night at the hotel's bar/bistro on March 3rd. The next day, Megan was back in the bar -- again with Pattinson!

Megan recently moved out of Brian Austin Green's house after a long relationship, but the two are still hangin' together, so who knows what's really going on!

and from Ted

Dear Ted:

Is it true that Megan Fox is after Rob Pattinson after all? I was reading Lainey's article and it said Meg was in his group partying recently. She also said Rob was having Secret Service-level security while in Vancouver to keep the nuts away. Do you know anymore?

—Joanna

Dear Fox-Trot:

I think Meg would scare the living hell out of Rob. But yes, more to come on Fox-Green later today as I'm told she isn't hunting down any men right now, including R. As for Rob, he's getting back to the grind for New Moon. I'll keep you updated if anything juicy happens up north.

I have to agree with Ted on this, I just don't see it. But it does remind me of the blind item people thought was her about a fake breakup and new relationship for publicity. I can't help but wonder if her publicists aren't planting these stories to garner attention. It wouldn't suprise me to find out she's showing up at the same places without him knowing it as well. As soon as any girl is linked to RP there is bound to be a lot of press. I feel sorry for him as I think those desperate enough for attention (*cough Paris *cough) are going to be lining up to be mentioned in the same sentence as he is.

Here's the saucier excerpt of the new GQ interview

“In a lot of ways,” Pattinson says, “I was kind of crossing lines of what I thought I was comfortable doing. I had to do all this naked stuff.”

See, Little Ashes contains a fair amount of homoerotic activity, some of which is portrayed artfully and obliquely (Dalí and Lorca dive together in a moonlit sea) and some of which is, y’know, not (Lorca makes athletic, spiteful love to a woman while Dalí masturbates gloomily in a corner). It’s the kind of project you could imagine a guy in Pattinson’s place taking on post-Twilight as a way of telling the world he’s versatile and/or fearless. Except it wasn’t.

“I thought I’d never get another acting job again,” Pattinson says. “So I was like, ‘Yeah—why not try to do something weird?’ There’s all these gay sex scenes. And y’know, I haven’t even done a sex scene with a girl, in my whole career.”

(While he says this, he’s pinching the skin on the back of his left hand and sort of twisting it clockwise with his right.)

“And here I am, with Javier [beltrán], who plays Lorca, doing an extremely hard-core sex scene, where I have a nervous breakdown afterward. And because we’re both straight, what we were doing seemed kind of ridiculous.”

(Now he’s sort of laughing.)

“Trying to do it doggie-style. Trying to have a nervous breakdown while doing it doggie- style. And it wasn’t even a closed set. There were all these Spanish electricians giggling to themselves.”

He’s pretty sure the only reason Little Ashes is getting any kind of promotional push is that he’s in it.

“It’s nothing,” he says. “It would never have been released. I mean, that’s a terrible thing to say, but this was a movie where we didn’t even have stand-ins! We were scrambling, the entire time. We didn’t even have trailers.”

He hasn’t actually seen the finished film.

seems like a laid back guy. I'm sure there's gonna be some hate for his 'hard playing gay' comments but I can see what he means in the context. Though if he's really as open as Ted C claims then he'll surely have a field day with him after this interview.

Here's a link to the rest. http://men.style.com/gq/features/full?id=content_8497

There's pictures as well but lord knows I can't remember how to post them

Being open about your sexual adventures is one thing, having it filmed is another.

I wonder if TedC would have as much a field day with a gay actor saying it was hard to play straight as he does when a straight actor states he has problems playing gay. I mean, really, is a straight actor expected to play gay easy?

Whateveh

"ridiculous" is a word that Pattinson uses a lot and I think he falls back on it when he doesn't know quite how to describe something.

The interview also indicates that he had about 20 cups of coffee. Considering that he was just coming off the Twilight promotion and the coffee, he was probably wound tighter than a clock and checked his brain filter (assuming he even has one) at the door.

The article goes on to quote him saying that he is contractually obligated NOT to shut up. I am sure his management will shut him up soon enough. Little Ashes comes out at the end of the month.

I, for one, found the interview and lack of media filter rather refreshing -- especially the part about fucking Joe Jonas (after the interviewer asked him about dating Camille. He denied dating her (of oourse he isn't dating her -- not if he fucked her boyfriend.). :4biggrin:

Edited by tyler

Sorry Ladies, Robert Pattinson Doesn't Want a Girlfriend Now

Robert Pattinson would like to clear something up: He's more like his prim Twilight character Edward than blogs would have you believe.

"There's literally not a single [true] story that could be written about me," Pattinson, 22, tells GQ for its April cover story, addressing rumors that he loves to party all night. "I never do anything."

"There's this thing about my supposed girlfriend," he says, referencing online gossip about his putatively scandalous dating life. "There's this one girl who's consistently mentioned. It's like, 'He's dating this Brazilian model.' What's her name – Annelyse? I've never met her."

Nor is he dating Camilla Belle, currently linked to Joe Jonas (of the Jonas Brothers), despite the fact that they were photographed walking together recently.

"I'm friends with Camilla," he says. "That's the extent of it. I mean, Camilla's the nicest – she's a saint. And it's funny that she's being portrayed as this home wrecker. She's literally the most unlikely person to be a home wrecker. It's just ridiculous."

In fact, the actor, who will soon appear as artist Salvador Dali in Little Ashes, says he's happily single.

"I don't see people," he says. "I don't even have people's phone numbers. I almost don't want to have a girlfriend in this environment."

Source People

Robert Pattinson's Pulling Technique Revealed!

Robert Pattinson only has to lower his head to get the girls going gaga for him.

The British actor - who plays vampire Edward Cullen in the massively successful Twilight movie franchise - is very, very shy, according to his costar Kellan Lutz.

"His accent and his crazy hairdo get the girls swooning," Lutz said on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM radio show. "Rob's kind of shy, and he does this thing, when he's really shy, or when someone asks him something, he lowers his head down and the girls love it!"

However, Lutz insists the 22-year-old Brit isn't letting his new-found fame go to his head.

"He's such a humble guy," he told Ryan, "and I'm very impressed with him."

Pattinson is currently in Vancouver, Canada where is gearing up to film Twilight sequel New Moon.

Source showbizspy.com

I know the majority of ChitChatterers (myself included) have no interest in him - but gossip is gossip!

My friend was working on New Moon recently and talk around the set is that Kristen Stewart is with child, her last known paramour being the pasty Englishman himself.

I know the majority of ChitChatterers (myself included) have no interest in him - but gossip is gossip!

My friend was working on New Moon recently and talk around the set is that Kristen Stewart is with child, her last known paramour being the pasty Englishman himself.

Wow. Just fucking wow. If true, that would make the filming of Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, not to mention the Joan Jett really really interesting.

Wonder how TomStu feels about it. If true of course. :rolleyes:

The Twilight franchise w that wouldould NEVER let her carry a baby to term. They aborted that embryo before any bump could arise creat any questions. Stars are still owned by the studios, albeit in a quieter way.

http://dlisted.com/node/33265

Tuesday, August 4th 2009

Quote Of The Day

Posted Image

OK! Magazine asked the keeper of the unicorn forest what he looks for in a lady friend:

"I like people being forward. Gosh, I don’t know. I like strong people, chiseled abs… I don’t know, I take what I can get!"

And with that, every Ab Roller and wet vac (for DIY lipo) on this planet just sold out! Just picture thousands of crazed Twitards burping out their lungs after doing a dozen crunches with a cardboard cutout of Edward in front of them for motivation. The most exercise they do on a daily basis is a few vagina bounces while watching Twilight in slow motion. RPattz is single-handedly curing teenage fopa!

Posted by: Michael K

I don´t really get this hype with Pattinson ? He is all Ted talks /writes about ?

One of many reasons why I have long since stopped reading him. I'm far from a teenager, but I'm still way too young to feel that old.

OK! Magazine asked the keeper of the unicorn forest what he looks for in a lady friend:

"I like people being forward. Gosh, I don’t know. I like strong people, chiseled abs… I don’t know, I take what I can get!"

"People" "chiseled abs"..... yes, the man loves the ladies!

Robert Pattinson: The Documentary

Robert Pattinson's life story is being made into a film.

The 23-year-old British actor - who shot to worldwide fame playing vampire Edward Cullen in the 'Twilight' franchise after previously appearing as Cedric Diggory in 'Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire' - will be the subject of 'Robsessed', a feature-length documentary following his rise to fame.

The filmmakers promise exclusive footage of Robert and an "all-access guide to the world's biggest, hottest new star".

Justin Marciano, chief executive of Revolver, the company distributing the film, said: "Teenagers just can't get enough of Robert Pattinson and this broadcast quality biography is guaranteed to deliver whether on TV or home entertainment."

Revolver is planning to release the DVD later this year to coincide with the release of 'Twilight Saga: New Moon' in November.

The company is also planning a box set, featuring the documentary and Robert's 2006 movie 'Haunted Airman', to which they hold the rights.

Source monstersandcritics.com

Robert Pattinson Loses Karaoke Match To Hugh Jackman

Robert Pattinson lost a karaoke contest to Hugh Jackman.

The British actor is set to star in 'Unbound Captives' with the 'X Men Origins: Wolverine' star and revealed they bonded by seeing who could perform the best renditions of classic tracks by Swedish group Abba.

Robert said: "We met up in Japan and we went karaoke singing. We were singing Abba songs, it was pretty funny. It was sort of an Abba song sing-off, you know, last man standing.

"I think he won, only because he can drink more than me and still sing in tune. He's a cool guy and I'm really looking forward to that film."

Robert has previously shown his musical side by recording songs for the 'Twilight' soundtrack and, despite also featuring in the music for sequel 'Twilight Saga: New Moon', says he felt like "a t****r" when the movie came out.

He told the Sydney Morning Herald newspaper: "When the first film came out I felt like a complete t****r. It looked like I was trying to be cool or something, like Eminem. You know, be in a movie and then do a song for the soundtrack. But I didn't look cool, I just looked ridiculous."

Robert Pattinson's Stewart Hotel Suite

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are living together.

The 'Twilight' co-stars - who play lovers in the vampire thriller and are rumoured to be dating in real life - are reportedly sharing a penthouse hotel suite while they film the third instalment of the film franchise in Vancouver, Canada.

The pair are believed to have rented out the entire 34th floor of the Sheraton Wall Centre Hotel at a cost of $850 a suite each night.

A source told Britain's More magazine: "They have two rooms joined by a door. They use a third suite on the floor to listen to music or watch Blu-ray movies on a large, flat screen, when they stay in after a day's shooting or on weekends."

Each lavish suite boasts two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, a dining room and a large living room.

The source added: "They're great. Every room has floor-to-ceiling windows and large, flat screen TVs and chandeliers. The baths double as Jacuzzis. And, best of all, that floor has its own butler and security. Robert and Kristen are transported to and from the set by accessing a private elevator system in the hotel that leads to a gated and guarded garage."

While the two stars enjoy luxury surroundings in the secure building, the rest of the cast are reportedly staying in rented apartments nearby.

Robert Pattinson Wants to go on Tour!

ROBERT Pattinson wants to record an album — but not release it!

The hunky Twilight star says he’d love to make a record, but isn’t sure he’d want the public to listen to his work.

However, Pattinson does admit he’d like perform a series of gigs — so it would probably make sense for him to release an LP.

“I’m not particularly interested in releasing it, but I’d like to do some gigs. I guess the only way to do that is to get an album out,” said R-Patz, who contributed two tracks to the soundtrack for the original Twilight movie.

Rob — who is scheduled to appear on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in a new episode airing November 20 — recently revealed that he’s thinking about quitting Hollywood.

“I don’t even know if I want to be an actor that long,” he said. “I don’t even know how to be someone else… if I start doing lame work, I’m not going to stick around and do it!”

Source showbizspy.com