Sign in to follow this  
HoneyBunny

Top Chef- Vegas, Baby!!!!!

No spoiler, just a little rant. ;)

It was great but as usual there are so many damn newbies that I could barely keep track of who was who & who cooked what. :P I think the person who was sent home kind of sabotaged himself/herself. And the attitude didn't help. I thought somebody else who appeared more clueless was going home but then that one with the attitude put his/her foot in the mouth and Tom Coolichio seemed like he wasn't having any of that shit! :4biggrin:

(you like my mysterious comments? Didn't want to give out too much scoop too soon. Until next week..... :hellowave: )

:unsure: put Project Runway comment here by mistake. It's been such a fun crazy week, I don't know where I'm ranting anymore.... Edited by HoneyBunny

Anyone watching this?

It's frustrating to watch at the early stages, when there isn't really time to show what the chefs are cooking. You get the sense some are good -- Jennifer, Kevin, probably one (but possibly 2 or neither) of the brothers. Some are not going to make it (Eve, Preeti, the very pierced Jesse). But there's a whole bunch that might be interesting, if only we could actually see them cook instead of have long asides about their brotherly rivalry, frustrations at catering a straight wedding, etc.

This season is very boring...the judges are snobs (are all chefs snobs?) and the contestants aren't doing anything for me.

All I can say is if I had to eat some of the stuff they make I'd be anorexic.

every challenge it is almost the brothers, Jen or Kevin who win...pretty easy to tell who the final 4 will be !! Its not even much of a contest this season!!

every challenge it is almost the brothers, Jen or Kevin who win...pretty easy to tell who the final 4 will be !! Its not even much of a contest this season!!

I think one of those brothers will win.

last night Kevin won again...both the quickfire and the challenge. He won a complete set of kitches appliances for the challenge. He looked surprized at the prize.The brothers both looked pissed. I feel Kevin is the best one and will probaly win. I am ready for the women-- Robin to go and Jen...she was promising at first but now is a complete fuck up. I was glad to see Mike leave - his attitude was that of he didn't give a shit anymore. I bet he was pissed to leave and have Robin still there! lol

next week should be good-- a past reunion show.

Go Kevin !!!!!

It was really boring! I was reading a magazine and just barely listened. I forgot about it and turned on to watch a regular episode. Needless to say I was disapointed!!