Sign in to follow this  
princess

Alyssa Milano

Meat-Free Milano Dons Lettuce Dress For PETA

Sexy actress-turned-sportswear designer Alyssa Milano has gone green for a new pro-vegetarian People For The Ethical Treatment Of Animals ad - she's wearing nothing but lettuce, asparagus and cabbage leaves.

The former Charmed star looks fetching in her floor-length organic gown, which features an asparagus corset.

The ad is part of PETA's 'Let Vegetarianism Grow On You' campaign.

Milano, who is a veggie, is urging fans to boycott meat and checkout PETA's free vegetarian recipes.

Alyssa Milano circles ABC pilot

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - Alyssa Milano is in negotiations for the lead role in an untitled ABC comedy pilot.

The "Charmed" veteran would play a thirtysomething woman who tries to break free of her overbearing and dysfunctional family, friends and boss.

Milano has a recurring role on NBC's "My Name Is Earl," and is currently in theaters with the horror film "Pathology."

Reuters/Hollywood Report

Posted Image

people.com

Alyssa Milano, who stars in the upcoming ABC show Romantically Challenged, attends the L.A. premiere of Clash of the Titans Wednesday. The romantic comedy will debut April 12 after Dancing With the Stars.

Is it just me, or is there something different about her face?

Yeah it's had that much Botox and surgery it don't move!

:lol:

I guess I should've already known the answer to that question! My usual response is that it's such a shame, so many beautiful women ruining their faces. Personally, I think that most of the time (nothing's ever 100%) they look a million times better before, I think the wrinkles can add character/beauty for a woman just as with a man. (though I'm attracted to some extent to both, so maybe that affects my perception)

Posted Image

HAVING A BALL

Touchdown! An athletically chic Alyssa Milano is a good sport Wednesday night during the NFL Draft Eve celebration at New York City hotspot Abe & Arthur's.