Sign in to follow this  
princess

Alyssa Milano

Alyssa @ the Annual Red Party 2004 Benefiting the Life Through Art Foundation, December 4th, 2004, Shrine Auditorium, LA:

Posted Image

Posted Image

(IMDB.COM)Milano Helps Hurricane VictimsSexy actress Alyssa Milano has flown to Texas to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina. Milano, ex-girlfriend of pop heart-throb Justin Timberlake, has taken time out of her busy schedule to help hand out necessities to the many displaced residents of America's Gulf Region. Her Charmed co-star Holly Marie Combs says, "She's actually in Houston at the Astrodome, handing out debit cards to people who are in need. It's very important to her to do that kind of stuff with her life. It's important to her happiness." Milano follows in the footsteps of a host of stars, including Macy Gray, Sean Penn and Faith Hill, who have made a journey to the affected region to lend a helping hand.

Okay, scratch French maid . . . more like French peasant!I have to admit that she's never really bugged me but yikes ~ Do they all have to follow Demi Moore's lead when it comes to having their faces completely reshaped?!

I think she looks good, but completely different. Definitely cheek implants (or injections), probably a lot more. It will all settle in more over time- looks very recent.

Edited by ts4them

What happened to 'your shoes are supposed to be darker then your skirt'?I think she looks the same. She's a little young to have had a face lift or the like. The boobs are fake, we know that. I think she's just pursing her lips or something.

Rose M. (Charmed) was on E & said all their contracts are up so the show won't be back. Maybe A.M. is trying to look younger because she's now looking for work again?

Alyssa Milano at the Gotham Magazine Upfront Celebration (05/16/2006)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Hollywood's Best

I know it is an older photo, but the one of her and the guy above? At first I thought it was Heidi Fleiss. Alyssa used to be so pretty!

NAKED TRUTH ABOUT THE STARS

PaxeSix.com

July 9, 2006 -- THERE'S something about the scorching summer heat that makes celebrities want to strip off their clothes.

In honor of July's lofty temperatures, we proudly present a compendium of boldfaced exhibitionists who maintain a nude attitude. ...

* Alyssa Milano: "I garden topless. I'll be in my garden, you know, just being natural." ...

Justin Enjoys Scarlett Grind

February 6, 2007 -- JUSTIN Timberlake had more fun in Miami than the Chicago Bears on Super Bowl weekend, hitting it off with Scarlett Johansson at a glamorous postgame party.

The former *NSYNC star is celebrating his freedom after ending a two-year relationship with Cameron Diaz and hooked up with megahottie Jessica Biel last month.

Johansson [see photo, opposite page] met Timberlake at the Hennessey Super Bowl afterparty at Mokai, where, spies say, "they were talking, dancing, holding hands all night - it was very cozy.

"Then, as they left through the back, Justin was leaning against the wall and Scarlett came up, leaned into him and did a sexy, little dance, grinding into his body."

Timberlake's spokesman, Ken Sunshine, had no comment, and Johansson's flack didn't get back to us.

It was Johansson's lucky weekend. Saturday, during a visit to the Sprint Style Villa, she won a year's lease, worth $50,000, to a South Beach condo. Johanssen's rep said, "I don't comment on my client's personal life. She did win the condo lease, and she will be donating it to a Miami charity."

Meanwhile, Patriot quarterback Tom Brady, who was spotted chatting up Victoria's Secret model Selita Ebanks on Thursday in Miami, flew to New York to be with his girlfriend, Gisele Bundchen, for the big game, but not before picking up a pair of 2.5-carat diamond stud earrings for the model for Valentine's Day.

A friend said, "He was only asking Selita about Gisele. Selita has a long-term boyfriend." Brady also checked out the ON3 Productions Super Bowl Gifting Suite at the Radisson to see if there was anything else Bundchen might like.

Sunday night, CAA had a party at Mokai, where Tom Cruise danced on tables with wife Katie Holmes and actress Allysa Milano made out with Arizona Cardinal quarterback Matt Leinart.

The night before, Milano tilted her cap at the recently divorced Johnny Knoxville. The "Jackass" star showed up with a date to the Playboy Super Bowl party, but he was spotted getting cozy with Milano in the VIP area. Milano was overheard saying she was "excited to meet" Knoxville, and spies saw her "fawning all over him."