orangepen64

Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes

Anyone wanna wager how long before he dumps her? I give it 3 weeks. He'll realize he's single and can get most any girl he wants. Will LR go running back to Dean(e)?

Meh. He might turn out to be like Tori Spelling's husband: hook up with a much richer, more famous woman and ride the wave.

More richer, more famous, but not nearly as good looking. If they do stay together, he's going to be cheating on her the entire time. With his new CSI gig, does he need her? Time will tell!

Meh. He might turn out to be like Tori Spelling's husband: hook up with a much richer, more famous woman and ride the wave.

My thoughts too!

More richer, more famous, but not nearly as good looking.

Same as Tori & Dean. (i don't think Dean's handsome, but he's not nearly as ugly as Tori.) Some men are willing to put up with a not-so-good looking woman if it means $ and fame.

I agree totally agree with you!

I don't really think this relationship will last, but I do have some sympathy for LeAnn Rimes. I think she got married too young, to someone who seems nice enough but -- let's be honest -- is widely assumed to be gay, and now she wants to move on with her life.

I do wish she had taken up with someone single.

LeAnn Rimes Looks For LA Love Nest

LeAnn Rimes is looking for a love nest.

The singer-and-actress - who is dating her 'Northern Lights' co-star Eddie Cibrian - went house hunting alone in Los Angeles last Saturday (05.09.09).

LeAnn - who announced she is divorcing Dean Sheremet last week - was in "great spirits, smiling and very upbeat" as she visited a secluded two-storey property in Beverly Hills, according to gossip website RadarOnline.

The 27-year-old star then viewed an impressive ranch in a gated community in suburban Calabasas.

If LeAnn does splash out on the ranch, she will have several celebrity neighbours - including Rebecca Romijn and her husband Jerry O'Connell and the Kardashian family.

It is believed LeAnn and Eddie - who is divorcing his wife Brandi Glanville - will set up home together in the new property.

Despite denying romance rumours for months, the pair confirmed their relationship when Eddie whisked LeAnn away for a romantic break in Mexico for her birthday last month.

Brandi filed for divorce last month, claiming she had split from her actor spouse because he had been unfaithful.

Source: monstersandcritics.com

EDDIE & LEANN SHACK UP

Posted Image

LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are taking their shocking affair to the next level - they're moving in together.

The romance that torpedoed two marriages "has only intensified since he filed for divorce," a source close to the couple told The ENQUIRER.

"Eddie's started moving his things into LeAnn's Santa Monica house - and she's thrilled."

The Grammy-winning singer, 27, and the hunky Third Watch star, 36, paired up last year on the set of Lifetime's Northern Lights.

In March, the two were busted on video - kissing during a romantic dinner.

Both denied the affair, but in July LeAnn's marriage to Dean Sheremet crumbled. Then on Aug. 24, father-of-two Eddie filed for divorce from wife Brandi on grounds of irreconcilable differences.

LeAnn and Eddie's romance burst into the public eye May 17 when the couple met up at a Los Angeles Lakers basketball game. According to a report, they were spotted "stealing kisses and laughing" during a golf date on Aug. 20. Two days later, they took in a concert at The Forum in Los Angeles.

"They've decided they want to buy a new home in Malibu," disclosed the source. "But for now they're just trying to get used to being a couple at her place."

As soon as they're legally single again, added the source: "LeAnn and Eddie want to fast track a wedding and get busy building a family."

But the Latin hunk - who'll be joining the new season of CSI: Miami - gets a big thumbs-down from his estranged wife. "Eddie is a compulsive liar, cheater and a home wrecker," fumed Brandi. "And he has been an absentee father."

Concluded the source: "LeAnn and Eddie know their love has caused pain. But in the end, they decided when real love comes along you have to make room for it, no matter what the cost."

He's definitely good looking. I thought he was a genuinely a nice guy, can play some b-ball 2.

What goes around comes around..basically the two of them have decided to hurt their spouses and his kids and just let true love win out.

I have ZERO respect for losers like that.

Classy! :rolleyes:

http://egotastic.com/entertainment/celebri...-cibrian-004934

Thursday, 10 September, 2009

LeAnn Rimes Bikinis Up to Eddie Cibrian

Posted Image

I really don't know anything about celebrity relationship scandals, which given my job, I probably should, but apparently LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian got together while they were both seeing other people. Why does this matter? It doesn't. Just to say that the guy rubbing up against her in these LeAnn Rimes bikini pictures is that same Eddie Cibrian. I don't know what his wife looks like, but I'm going to assume he's trading up. Or is he?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Sorry, BobbyD, still not seeing the hotness.

Cibrian Ex: 'Rimes Moved Into My Area'

Eddie Cibrian's estranged wife has revealed that LeAnn Rimes has moved into her neighbourhood.

Brandi Glanville left the 36-year-old in July over rumours that he had an affair with the ‘Can’t Fight The Moonlight’ singer. She later filed for divorce in August, while Rimes had ended her seven-year marriage to Dean Sheremet one month prior.

Glanville told E! that there was "no reason" for Rimes to move one block away from the school that her 6-year-old son Mason attends.

She said: "There's no reason for a single woman to move to Calabasas. It's all families. There are no young people who live here by themselves. If they were living together, I would understand, but they're not."

Glanville also claimed that the 27-year-old has shown up at her son's school.

She added: "She waited until it was my turn to turn to pick up the kids and pulled out in front of me, waved, threw me a peace sign and smiled. Then she sent me a text saying, 'Just so you know, I was doing a walk through of my new house'."

Glanville recently alleged that Rimes was only after Cibrian for his money.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Cibrian Ex: 'Rimes Moved Into My Area'

Eddie Cibrian's estranged wife has revealed that LeAnn Rimes has moved into her neighbourhood.

Brandi Glanville left the 36-year-old in July over rumours that he had an affair with the ‘Can’t Fight The Moonlight’ singer. She later filed for divorce in August, while Rimes had ended her seven-year marriage to Dean Sheremet one month prior.

Glanville told E! that there was "no reason" for Rimes to move one block away from the school that her 6-year-old son Mason attends.

She said: "There's no reason for a single woman to move to Calabasas. It's all families. There are no young people who live here by themselves. If they were living together, I would understand, but they're not."

Glanville also claimed that the 27-year-old has shown up at her son's school.

She added: "She waited until it was my turn to turn to pick up the kids and pulled out in front of me, waved, threw me a peace sign and smiled. Then she sent me a text saying, 'Just so you know, I was doing a walk through of my new house'."

Glanville recently alleged that Rimes was only after Cibrian for his money.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

Wow, I don't check in for a couple of months and these two have their own thread! It's all wrong, having been on the end of a girlfriend picking up my daughter from day care while my husband and I were still married. But the thing that caught my eye was "Glanville recently alleged that Rimes was only after Cibrian for his money." I have to believe that LeeAnn Rimes, who was an A list country singer for many years, has way more money that a C list TV actor. It may be the other way around. I'm just sayin'.

Eddie Cibrian's Wife -- He Cheated

Eddie Cibrian's wife says she found out he was cheating on her through the media, this according to new documents filed in their divorce.

Brandi Cibrian says she "first learned of his infidelity in March 2009," according to docs obtained by TMZ. Brandi never names the other woman -- it just happens Us Weekly posted a video of Eddie making out with LeAnn Rimes at a restaurant that same month.

Brandi claims Eddie said he promised to stop cheating -- and they even sought counseling -- but by July, 2009, she found out the affair was still in full blossom ... again courtesy of the media.

Brandi also claims Eddie was unfaithful to her with at least one other woman during their marriage.

Source TMZ

I am NOT defending Eddie's actions by any stretch, but Brandi really needs to put a muzzle on it-- at least in public. She is needlessly portraying herself as a bitter old shrew.

I am NOT defending Eddie's actions by any stretch, but Brandi really needs to put a muzzle on it-- at least in public. She is needlessly portraying herself as a bitter old shrew.

I agree. Not only because it makes her look bitter but also because she's really hurting her children by talking negatively about their father. It's fine to do it in private with friends and family but never to the children or in a forum (like the public) where the children can find out. I've seen what happens to children whose parents speak negatively about each other and it's really sad. That being said, just to be fair, he's a jerk and should have thought about his children before cheating too.

to be fair, in the most recent article by TMZ, it states that the information comes from "docs obtained by TMZ," not Brandi spouting off directly to the press.

Rimes: 'I Don't Read The Tabloids'

LeAnn Rimes has insisted that she does not let tabloid coverage of her private life bother her.

The singer hit the headlines earlier this year when she split from husband Dean Sheremet and was later linked to Northern Lights co-star Eddie Cibrian.

Both Rimes and Cibrian have denied allegations that they had an affair.

Speaking to Access Hollywood, she said: "That's what they do, but I'm good.

"I'm really happy and I try not to let that bother me. I don't read it."

Rimes added to People that the subject of her upcoming album would be split "down the middle between heartbreak and love".

The LP is scheduled for release next year.

Source digitalspy.co.uk

From Dlisted:

Wednesday, November 4th 2009

This Is Getting Good

Posted Image

Eddie Cibrian cheated on his wife with LeAnn Rimes, and now Life & Style is saying that he's cheating on her too. Cheating cheat cheats on cheatee. Are your windows rattling? That's from Eddie's wife jumping for joy while quoting Justin Timberlake.

According to Life & Style, Eddie has been doing down low sexy times with aspiring famewhore Scheana Marie Jancan. You may remember Scheana as her most famous role: John Mayer's rebound chick after Aniston.

A source said that Eddie has been secretly boning Scheana on-and-off for the past three years. Right after he started up with LeAnn, Eddie pink-slipped Schaena. But recently Eddie's peen has summoned Schaena back. The source went on to say, "Eddie has recently started seeing Scheana again. He told her he's only with LeAnn for the publicity and that he plans to end things with her soon."

If only LeAnn would stop with the damn squinting, she would've seen this coming a mile away.

And I've had my suspicions, but now I know for a fact that Eddie Cibrian's adult life is produced by Joey Greco.

Posted by: Michael K

Eddie Cibrian Already Cheating On LeAnn Rimes

Apparently Eddie Cibrian gets immediately bored with one vagina and is already cheating on his mistress-turned-girlfriend LeAnn Rimes with a previous mistress Scheana Maria Jancan, according to Life & Style:

"Eddie has recently started seeing Scheana again," an insider tells Life & Style exclusively, noting that they were together on Oct. 21 around 1 a.m. "He told her he's only with LeAnn for the publicity and that he plans to end things with her soon."

"He has a friend drop him off at Scheana's apartment, where he'll usually spend about two hours," the insider reveals. "Then a friend picks him up. He never spends the night at Scheana's because he's afraid LeAnn will catch on. But he's made it clear to Scheana that he wants to continue seeing her."

Wait. If you're going to cheat, why do it with someone you've already cheated with before? That practically makes it a relationship which just defeats the whole purpose of cheating in the first place. Call me old-fashioned, but I always thought the point of adultery was to stick your penis in as many things as possible even if it's a pan of muffins cooling on a window sill. (And for the last time, grandma, maybe you shouldn't have baked them to look so sexy.)

Source thesuperficial.com