Sign in to follow this  
HoneyBunny

Survivor #19- Samoa

I can not wait for Russel to go...as long as he doesn't find an immunity idol , I think he will be gone.

I'm not watching this season much, but I'm getting the impression that producers want to keep Russell around, and I've heard grumblings that they lead him to the immunity idol. If everyone is following him around in the next episode, maybe they think so too??

Shambo needs to go...I was surprized she gave up on the rope holding challenge so fast. She is a freaking ex marine...so you think she would have strength in her hands and arms!!! I am sick of her and her mullet. That talking to the chickens was pathetic . As an ex marine she should know you have to sacrifice things like chickens to keep up your strength. She is strange. Vote off that mullet wearing bitch now!!!

Well, Russell is still there. Monica is gone. She did get Russell to have a meltdown before she left. :jumping1:

It was my impression that her team was only letting Shambo think she was in charge. I'm starting to wonder if she's playing dumb to throw the others off. She IS still there while her team is getting picked off one by one.

Edited by WiLdFiRe

I just can't figure out why they are all still keeping Shambo there. and Russel too. They have the numbers if they wanted to vote them off. They talk about Russel being a snake and Shambo...they don't want to upset her. Why the fuck not...I wish they would vote them both off. Russel is such an ass...last night when he pulled out the immunity idol and put it on he was so cocky...like he was dareing them to vote for him. He needs to seriously go!!!! Surprize him so he can't use the idol. They need to keep it real quiet and blindside him!!

I just can't figure out why they are all still keeping Shambo there. and Russel too. They have the numbers if they wanted to vote them off. They talk about Russel being a snake and Shambo...they don't want to upset her. Why the fuck not...I wish they would vote them both off. Russel is such an ass...last night when he pulled out the immunity idol and put it on he was so cocky...like he was dareing them to vote for him. He needs to seriously go!!!! Surprize him so he can't use the idol. They need to keep it real quiet and blindside him!!

Seriously, you have to wonder why they haven't done it if for no other reason then to force him to use the idol so he's up for the next vote. What are they afraid of? That he'll vote them off? Um, he already IS voting you off folks!

:rolleyes:

I am sick of it...they tiptoe around Russel like even if they think about voting him he will kill them as they sleep. Get some backbone people...they have seen how he is sometimes!! Vote him off. and I am sick of Shambo calling the shots , she is stupid and she looks like a country hick with her mullet. She is supposed to be a marine and she has no strength! She couldn't even hold on to that rope. There have been some losers before on Survivor but those 2 take the cake!! Kick that country hick to the gutter and send her rolypoly fat friend with her. So he owns an oil company ...can you image having him as a boss???? Whhooooo if you look at him wrong or come to work in a bad mood he will be out to stab you in the back!! What an ass. I bet he has a hard time keeping employees.

Is there any confirmation that Rusell really owns an oil company that makes MONEY? Why doesn't he get his friggin' teeth fixed? I'm not sure why he would tell a lie like that one, but you never know.

he probaly doesn't own it but just works for an oil company. Maybe because he works for an oil company and is out on an oil rig most of the year is the reason why he never goes to a dentist !!! lol

it really is funny he lost. It was sickening when the last part of them being on the island he kept rubbing it in saying he had won and they had lost. What a baby. I would rather of seen Brett win immunity and win it all but since that didn't happen I like Natalie winning....anyone but asshole! I was surprized Mick didn't get any votes...probaly because he is a MD and will be making big money soon. He tried to say he had so much debts but hell ...he will get it pd. off soon enuff as soon as he starts his practice.!!! Russel looked upset all the way through the reunion show. I saw online he is going to be on the Villians team in the next one. I imagine he will be twice as bad.

I was sorry to hear the next one is not only an All Stars version but a Villians vs Heroes as well because then I knew Russ would probably ruin another season for me. The only good thing is that hopefully the others got to see him in action on this season and that they will have vote him off right away. I usually don't rag on an entire cast but for the life of me, I can't figure out why some of them even came on the show this season. :poke:

And I'm pissed he won the $100,000. I wanted to watch him cry some more when he lost that too. What a poor sport bully. -_-

Russell was robbed!

It depends on how you look at it. It is my opinion that the producers helped him substantially during the game to keep him around. Is that strategy? The flip side for him is that they painted him as a jerk. I didn't see the finale, but I can only surmise that he watched the show and figured out that he wasn't going to win based on the perception of him as a moron. If you make a deal with the devil, you've got to expect some consequences.

I was sorry to hear the next one is not only an All Stars version but a Villians vs Heroes as well because then I knew Russ would probably ruin another season for me. The only good thing is that hopefully the others got to see him in action on this season and that they will have vote him off right away. I usually don't rag on an entire cast but for the life of me, I can't figure out why some of them even came on the show this season. :poke:

And I'm pissed he won the $100,000. I wanted to watch him cry some more when he lost that too. What a poor sport bully. -_-

Thanks for the Head's Up, Kappy! Looks like I won't watch the next season of Survivor either. -_- -_- -_- Who makes up these casting ideas? :angry3:

Just let Survivor die already.......... :flag: