l1zz1e

TAR - Amazing Race

Please oh please let the Cowboys take this all the way! They've been kind, they don't whine, they don't insult others, they've embraced every experience of this race with calm and grace. I so hope they win. They certainly deserve it!

:alien_dance: :lol:

Please oh please let the Cowboys take this all the way! They've been kind, they don't whine, they don't insult others, they've embraced every experience of this race with calm and grace. I so hope they win. They certainly deserve it!

Totally agree! and man would I love to see the belt buckles they get if they do win!!

Totally agree! and man would I love to see the belt buckles they get if they do win!!

LOL ~ Same here!

<_< Congrats to the Cowboys for coming in second. They were great to watch. I'll leave it at that without mentioning any of the other (cough) groups.

<_< Congrats to the Cowboys for coming in second. They were great to watch. I'll leave it at that without mentioning any of the other (cough) groups.

Grr. Yeah.