Sign in to follow this  
princess

Brittany Murphy

people.comBETROTHED: Actress Brittany Murphy, 26, and talent manager Jeff Kwatinetz, 34, got engaged Jan. 9 at a silent-movie theater in L.A. The couple started dating last spring after Murphy's breakup with Ashton Kutcher, her costar in 2003's "Just Married." And how did Kwatinetz rate with his ring? Says jeweler Neil Lane: "Jeff was looking for something cool, big, flawless and old. And he ended up getting all four -- a big ol' rock that was flawless, just like Brittany."

histar.comActress BRITTANY MURPHY is a freak! She reportedly lost it on a British junket to promote her movie, ?Uptown Girl.? At one point during the interviews, Murphy laid down on the floor, declared that she was tired of everyone looking at her, and put a napkin on her face. She also reportedly grabbed a reporter?s hand, told her she looked cold, clasped and rubbed it, until the journalist asked Murphy to release her hand so she could write. One TV crew walked out after failing to get an interview because Murphy kept bursting into song rather than answer questions.

Murphy's "Erratic Behavior"imdb.comHollywood star Brittany Murphy infuriated journalists during her recent promotion of new movie Uptown Girls in Britain due to her "really erratic behavior". Murphy shocked assembled reporters when she decided to lie down in the middle of a press conference and put a napkin over her head, explaining she was tired of people looking at her. The 8 Mile star also repeatedly rubbed a journalist's hand, telling her she looked cold, until the reporter finally forced Murphy to let go, as she was unable to write anything. Then a TV crew had to abandon attempts to interview the 26-year-old because she kept singing, rather than answer their questions. Murphy's representatives explained her client's behavior was due to her natural warmness, according to The Scoop website. They explain, "Brittany's just a really sweet person. You know how some people have that wall built? She's very warm and welcoming. She's an outgoing person. She's not one of those people who sits there cold in a chair."

Murphy Splits with Fiance Just Married beauty Brittany Murphy is nursing a broken heart - after splitting with fiance Jeff Kwatinetz. The 26-year-old actress - who previously dated superstar Ashton Kutcher - was reportedly dumped after the couple returned from an ill-fated trip to Paris, where they saw close rocker pal Chris Cornell get married. Sources tell America's Pagesix.Com talent manager Kwatinetz called off their engagement as he is still in love with ex-flame Michelle Dupont, who is dating one of his clients, Oscar-winner Adrien Brody. Both The Pianist star Brody and Murphy are represented by Kwatinetz's company The Firm. http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/#1

Rumor had it that Brittany and Ashton were just a PR stunt for their movie, hence the heavy PDA. Think her engagement to Jeff was to just stop the Ashton questions?? He is a talent manager after all....

Brittany Murphy sorry for saying Ashton Kutcher has a small manhoodBy Angela BaldassarreActress Brittany Murphy has apologized for hinting that ex-boyfriend Ashton Kutcher has a small manhood.Murphy, who dated Kutcher after meeting him on the set of "Just Married," revealed Ashton's little secret on a recent talk show while talking about his relationship with older woman Demi Moore."I suppose that the crux of their relationship is that, to him, age doesn't matter and, to her, size doesn't matter," she said.But Murphy insists she was just joking and has said sorry to the "Punk'd" presenter for making the cheeky comments."My trouble is I talk first and think later. I didn't mean to cause him any offence," she said.Murphy, who has also dated rap star Eminem, recently split from her fiancé, talent manager Jeff Kwantinetz, after he admitted he still had feelings for his ex-girlfriend.Murphy, 27, was last seen in "Little Black Book." She is currently shooting Robert Rodriguez's "Sin City" opposite Bruce Willis and Benicio Del Toro.Meanwhile Kutcher has reportedly demanded time off from his sitcom "That '70s Show" to mark Kabbalah holy days.The actor, who was converted to the mystic Jewish faith by girlfriend Demi Moore, is said to have asked for extra days off from filming to observe the Jewish High Holy Days.The star couple, who have a 15-year age gap, recently joined a Kabbalah pilgrimage to Israel - with Madonna and Guy Ritchie - to celebrate the Jewish New Year, Rosh Hashanah.They were also rumoured to be planning to tie the knot in a Kabbalah wedding ceremony next month."A wedding is imminent and will probably happen around Thanksgiving in late November," a source is quoted as saying.After months of talking with Kabbalah teachers, the couple reportedly decided the time was right to proceed with the union.

"I suppose that the crux of their relationship is that, to him, age doesn't matter and, to her, size doesn't matter," she said.But Murphy insists she was just joking and has said sorry to the "Punk'd" presenter for making the cheeky comments."My trouble is I talk first and think later. I didn't mean to cause him any offence," she said.

I acutally saw the interview where she said that, she was clearly joking and everyone thought she was funny - they were kinda asking her some uncomfortable questions about Ashton and it's how she got them to back off a bit. Right after she said it she even said "you guys know I'm joking, right?"

Posted Image

Sin City's Brittany Murphy glams up and makes her fans happy outside the Late Show with David Letterman studio on Tuesday. The movie opens Friday.

Murphy Poses for US Troops Hollywood beauty Brittany Murphy agreed to pose for a sexy photo shoot for American men's magazine Maxim after the editor promised to send 40,000 copies bearing a personal message from the 8 Mile actress to US troops stationed in war-torn Iraq. Murphy sent her cousin who is serving in the Marines a special photo shoot, and she's delighted to be doing her bit to raise the spirits of soldiers serving thousands of miles away from their loved ones. She says, "Taking that picture was the least that I could possibly do." http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2005-04-15/

Posted Image

Looking lovely in a ruffled gown, Brittany Murphy arrives at the 2005 Covenant with Youth gala in Beverly Hills on Friday. The Covenant House California, which helps troubled youth, honored the Sin City actress with a Platinum Dove Award for her work inspiring young people.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050725/ap_en_...tany_murphy;_... NEW YORK - Brittany Murphy is the first celebrity Jordache jeans girl. She stars in a series of new ads for the company that became famous during the 1970s' designer jeans craze. The ads, shot by Patrick Demarchelier, are a twist on the horse-head logo, with the 27-year-old actress wearing the jeans and a sweater and posing on a horse with no saddle. Jordache said the first ads will run in national publications beginning in September. "We chose Brittany as our model because she epitomizes everything that the updated Jordache brand is about," Liz Berlinger, president of Jordache enterprises, said in a statement Monday. "She is a classic beauty with an individual sense of style. That really comes across when you meet her." Murphy's screen credits include "8 Mile," "Just Married" and "Sin City." At the photo shoot in upstate New York, Murphy told Jordache executives that it was the first time she had ridden a horse. After spending the day with Cloud, Murphy said she might take riding lessons when she's done filming her new movie "Love and Other Disasters." The Jordache Vintage line is available in upscale stores, while the junior label is sold in Wal-Mart

I like her better w/ her dark hair. She looked really good in that picture Princess posted from March 30th this year....

(Pagesix.com)NO JUNK, NO SEX IN a recent item about Brittany Murphy, we erroneously stated that she'd been "dropped" by her manager when, in fact, Murphy herself decided to release manager Joanne Colonna of Brillstein-Grey. We also included part of a radar.com story on this subject that said Murphy may be "Jordache Junky," the subject of a nasty "blind" item in Ted Casablancas' E! Online column. We're happy to report that Murphy never used heroin or had sex with a strange man in a stairwell.

people.com

Brittany's Sexy Song

Brittany Murphy is putting the finishing touches on the "super-sexy" dance track "Faster Kill Pussycat" for top deejay Paul Oakenfold's upcoming album Never Was. "She sounds like a sex kitten," says our insider. And this isn't Murphy's first time behind the mic. Besides voicing the character Luanne on FOX's King of the Hill, she fronted the '90s band Blessed Soul with Six Feet Under actor Eric Balfour and sang a Carly Simon tune for her 2004 movie Little Black Book.

I seem to remember she was trying to put together a music carear...

Brittany Murphy Engaged to Boyfriend

Monday Jan 16, 2006 1:25pm EST

people.com

Posted Image

CREDIT: CHRIS POLK / FILMMAGIC

Brittany Murphy is engaged to boyfriend Joseph Macaluso, the actress's publicist tells PEOPLE exclusively.

The pair, who met when he was working as a production assistant on her 2004 romantic comedy Little Black Book, got engaged over the Christmas holidays, her rep said. The ring is a 3-4 carat Tiffany diamond.

No word yet on a wedding date.

Murphy gushed about her new fiancé to PEOPLE last year, saying: "I'm so happy right now. I feel so lucky."

On the professional side, Murphy, 28, will be featured on the dance track "Faster Kill Pussycat" for top deejay Paul Oakenfold's upcoming album A Lively Mind, and she's also the new face of the Dsquared clothing line. Her next film is Ed Burns's The Groomsmen, due out in August.

Holy Molly!On Brittany Murphy's last film she was renowned for behaving like a complete arse, never knowing her lines, always late etc.Her mum was with her on set at all times and one day, a runner went to collect Brittany from her trailer.She knocked on the door and was told to come in by Brittany's mother. The runner walked in to find Brittany in her underwear, bent over her mum's knee being spanked.The runner immediately backed away saying, "I'll come back later!" But Brittany's mum calmly replied, "No, it's OK. You should see this." :blink: