BobbyD

The Origin of Suri

Suri's Parents?  

132 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I agree with your points hoya, but don't you think it is odd under the circumstances that he isn't at least going after joint custody of Suri? He's giving Katie sole legal custody meaning he is going to see Suri 25% of the time or less and is letting Katie be the primary decisionmaker for Suri's care. Don't you think that someone that wanted a biological kid so bad and is as controlling as GMD would be fighting see their kid more that and be a part of the parental decision making process, especially since we know he has fought for these things with his other children?

I think it's odd and very non-GMD, as we have come to see him. But she must have really had something good on him. And he does get to see Suri - he has visitation - he just doesn't have custody. So I think her evidence must be very damaging. And he's willing to give up custody to maintain his image - along with visitation with his daughter and whatever else is in the agreements. We don't really know. Maybe something else happens when Suri is 10 or 15 or.....old enough to make up her own mind.

But all that to say - I don't think it has anything to do with whether or not Suri is his biological child.

Katie and Suri have been in two minor car accidents in one week.

TWO?!? I heard about the garbage truck, but not the other. What happened with the other one?

Interesting that Katie sped back to her apartment with Suri before having someone go after the driver instead of pulling over then and there to deal with it. I'd be suspicious too, if I were her. Everyone knows the Scienos play dirty.

I agree with your points hoya, but don't you think it is odd under the circumstances that he isn't at least going after joint custody of Suri? He's giving Katie sole legal custody meaning he is going to see Suri 25% of the time or less and is letting Katie be the primary decisionmaker for Suri's care. Don't you think that someone that wanted a biological kid so bad and is as controlling as GMD would be fighting see their kid more that and be a part of the parental decision making process, especially since we know he has fought for these things with his other children?

I think it's odd and very non-GMD, as we have come to see him. But she must have really had something good on him. And he does get to see Suri - he has visitation - he just doesn't have custody. So I think her evidence must be very damaging. And he's willing to give up custody to maintain his image - along with visitation with his daughter and whatever else is in the agreements. We don't really know. Maybe something else happens when Suri is 10 or 15 or.....old enough to make up her own mind.

But all that to say - I don't think it has anything to do with whether or not Suri is his biological child.

A story good enough that we haven't already heard about what scienos do from the internet? I think the G in GMD must be very prominent in whatever she's got on him. YMMV.

Sometimes I have to stand back and remember that what we "know" (those of us who read gossip blogs) is very different from what mainstream America "knows". Despite a front page kiss and multiple massage/happy ending stories, most of America doesn't think John Travolta is gay. Most of America would never think that Tom Cruise is gay. Or, really, pay any attention to his "church" - freedom of religion is still pretty important to Americans and most Catholics or Protestants don't tend to think "churches" are capable of the things that $cienos are reputedly capable of.

I don't know why people ignore the information that's available. But they do ;-)

When "happy popular couples" split up - the information that becomes public at that time is, for some reason, more believable, more picked up upon (?sorry for the poor grammar and word choice) than at other times. In other words - if People prints something bad this week, Americans will believe it.

But when National Enquirer prints stuff, like Travolta's kiss? It's ignored......

Sometimes I have to stand back and remember that what we "know" (those of us who read gossip blogs) is very different from what mainstream America "knows". Despite a front page kiss and multiple massage/happy ending stories, most of America doesn't think John Travolta is gay. Most of America would never think that Tom Cruise is gay. Or, really, pay any attention to his "church" - freedom of religion is still pretty important to Americans and most Catholics or Protestants don't tend to think "churches" are capable of the things that $cienos are reputedly capable of.

I don't know why people ignore the information that's available. But they do ;-)

When "happy popular couples" split up - the information that becomes public at that time is, for some reason, more believable, more picked up upon (?sorry for the poor grammar and word choice) than at other times. In other words - if People prints something bad this week, Americans will believe it.

But when National Enquirer prints stuff, like Travolta's kiss? It's ignored......

Some people still think of NE as that weird paper that prints stuff like John Kennedy was an alien love child and is alive on the dark side of the moon

Some people still think of NE as that weird paper that prints stuff like John Kennedy was an alien love child and is alive on the dark side of the moon

Personally, I miss Bat Boy. :D

How much? ;-) (I hear this on satellite radio - yes, I listen to the Broadway channel ;-)

How much? ;-) (I hear this on satellite radio - yes, I listen to the Broadway channel ;-)

Ha, love it!! :D

You know, every time I see this thread, I think it would make a great title for a science fiction movie.

• Like 2