princess

Holiday Shopping Ideas!

I seem to remember we did this before, and as I'm hunting for a few more gifts thought we could share some great gift ideas.

This site is awesome:

http://www.gifts.com/

Their World's Largest Gummy Bear idea I've used for a couple of people :unsure:

Of course there's always http://www.amazon.com/

Anyone have any other good sites for holiday shopping ideas??

Good ones, Princess! Thanks :)

I always have my boys and husband put everything they want on an Amazon wish list so it's easy to shop for them. As we all know, however, not everything is carried by Amazon. Last year, we started using Amazon's Universal Wish List "Button". This allows you to go to any website and if you want the item added to your wish list, just click on your universal button and it's automatically added. You can get this "button" HERE.

ETA: Someone got me one of these for my birthday and now I'm sending them to a lot of people for Christmas! Mrs. Prindable's Gourmet Carmel Apples (and handmade confections).

Edited by MC

I have lots of parents, and it seems they always buy what they want. We do "homemade" presents anymore (food, landscaping, engineering, woodworking -whatever our individual hobbies are - this year hubby brewed beer), but I also make donations through heifer.org for lots of family. It's a wonderful organization!

Last year, we started using Amazon's Universal Wish List "Button". This allows you to go to any website and if you want the item added to your wish list, just click on your universal button and it's automatically added. You can get this "button" HERE.

I saw that feature, glad to know it works!