virginia4

Snow Storm

We only had 6 inches where I live in NC, but that's more than we usually have in December. Hubby, cat & I thoroughly enjoyed the weekend!

I live in New Zealand, summer here. Have been watching the news about the snowstorm, amazing, we dont have anything like that here! Enjoy your white Xmas. We have blueskies, sundresses, beach BBQs, pohutukawas flowering.......

I live in New Zealand, summer here. Have been watching the news about the snowstorm, amazing, we dont have anything like that here! Enjoy your white Xmas. We have blueskies, sundresses, beach BBQs, pohutukawas flowering.......

Just rub it in why don't you? <_<

Sorry, mustve been the gin :1smile: The photos are amazing, and a cold, white christmas are what dreams are made of xx

Your pictures are stunning. Are you a professional photographer, hoyaheel?

Thanks! It's my husband who's the experienced amateur photog with the equipment to prove it. I like having him around - whenever we travel - I just point and ask "please take a photo of that".I know New Zealand has winter & gets snow - because years ago when I lived in Park City Utah, we were hosting the NZ ski team. Oh those accents and cute butts.....Was a wonderful winter :4biggrin: So in a few months, when our flowers are blooming and veggie gardens proliferating, we'll remember to rub it in to you ;) Edited by Hoyaheel