Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

Favorite Movie Of 2009

Favorite Movies of 2009  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

End of 2009...these are the light choices. When award season rolls around I will want to know what people will think were truly worthy of an award...the heavy choices. I left off Hurt Locker which I think was the best, heaviest choice this year in film.

Write-ins are encouraged.

Wow ~ How powerful that one vote felt . . . . for now. :4biggrin:

It was a toss up though because Avatar was right up there for me.

I almost went with The Hangover, I thought it was so funny. One of my girlfriends told me I had to watch it right after it came out - her quote was "some of the stuff in the movie happened to us back in the day - I think, if I could remember" :D

The Blind Side was the only movie I wanted to stay in my seat and watch again right away. Plus, I left saying "I want to be Sandra Bullock when I grow up."

Sorry- not the most "arty" answer.

The Blind Side was the only movie I wanted to stay in my seat and watch again right away. Plus, I left saying "I want to be Sandra Bullock when I grow up."

Sorry- not the most "arty" answer.

Uhhh...these choices aren't very "arty" either...Hangover? Transformers? :4biggrin:

Edited by BobbyD

The main reason...scratch that...the ONLY reason I liked Star Trek...was because it introduced a whole new generation of fans to the Star Trek universe.

Damn, if I didn't forget to put Zombieland on this list. Hilarious flick....I expected it to be stupid, it was actually pretty damn cool from the opening sequences to the ending.

I am usually a little slow at watching new movies, so my choices were a little limited. I voted for the Hangover because it was so funny and I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't the raunchy stripper movie I thought it would be.