Sign in to follow this  
BobbyD

Fan Chit Chat Douchebag Of The Year 2009

Fan Chit Chat Celebrity Douchebag 2009  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is the 1st Fan Chit Chat Douchebag of the Year Award. I hope we can do this annually, if someone will photoshop a douchebag, trophy?

I tried to make it as difficult as possible...because I think all are deserving to some extent. <_<

I can't wait to see who wins...write-ins are encouraged. : :lol:

Edited by BobbyD

FYI - Joe Francis was voted the Douchebag of the Year by Gawker commenters earlier this week. And he's threatening to sue them (was in Page Six today) because they brought up some old rape allegations.....

Ooh, this is a tough one! I think I'll have to go with Tiger Woods, if for no other reason than I refuse to acknowledge reality TV participants/wannabes as having any relevance whatsoever, be it positive or negative. If we ignore them all, maybe they will go away.

For me (and this is just semantics) Chris Brown is an ASSHOLE, not a douche. What he did was criminal. What others did was just fucking annoying or rude. Which is why I voted for Kanye in this poll :rolleyes:

For me (and this is just semantics) Chris Brown is an ASSHOLE, not a douche. What he did was criminal. What others did was just fucking annoying or rude. Which is why I voted for Kanye in this poll :rolleyes:

I also voted for Kanye, for the same reason (although Jon Gosselin was a close 2nd).

Douchebag, asshole, criminal...to me, Chris Brown fits all of the above. Even after that piece of sh*t went on Larry King and gave a lame ass apology.

Kanye was definitely a douche, yet he apologized...crying like a little baby and I doubt he will do it again.

I think most of the people up there, exception(Chris Brown), can be rehabbed from douchebag-ness...by going away.

I think most of the people up there, exception(Chris Brown), can be rehabbed from douchebag-ness...by going away.

Unfortunately for the rest of us, I don't think any of them will.

Agreeing with most that ALL of them deserve this award. I chose the Balloon Boy father because he used his (innocent)children and the unsuspecting public servants in such a despicable way. Sarah Palin and Carrie Prejean disgust me more than cheating husbands. Chris Brown should have been sentenced to full-time community service, at least six months, at a battered woman's shelter.

Reality tv people don't really exist to me and the rest were tough to choose between but I'm going for Charlie Sheen since he's a repeat offender and most likely will continue to do it again and again while people laugh at it and excuse him yet again and again. I'm tired of the skanky douchebag.

Whoopie "but was it rape rape" Goldberg and every person that signed that disgusting Polanski petition.

Good point, Taco - I heartily agree.

Did not picture Jon & Kate getting as many votes as they did...right up there with Tiger Woods. Wow. :blink:

Good call on adding Whoopi for her Polanski comment...shoot, next time I should put on the entire cast of the View. LOL!

Whoopie "but was it rape rape" Goldberg and every person that signed that disgusting Polanski petition.

Good point, Taco - I heartily agree.

Oh, me too.

Thinking that Michael Vick's name should be on this list...

Thinking that Michael Vick's name should be on this list...

Aw...C'mon...Vick is at least TRYING to turn his life around and he served his time. His friendship with Tony Dungy may help to cultivate a young man of honor who grows into a responsible, caring man...what better friend could animals have?

Oh, dear...I've left off Morgan Freeman...never thought I would ever think of him as a douche. But he probably could top the list or come in second place for what he did.... :bawl:

Michael Vick went to jail and is paying his dues unlike most celebrities....besides his dumb sh*t went down in 2008, was released in 2009.

Edited by BobbyD

Learning about Morgan Freeman and his latest issues was somewhat shocking/disappointing for me (despite my now-jaded FCC view of celebs!) I've always loved him (and still do, but don't think of him in quite the same way anymore)

This was a hard one to choose only one!

I picked Jon & Kate Gosselin because of how long over the year they've been in the rags. It wasn't one incident, or just 15 mins. They were cover stories throughout the year, and every story I didn't give a shit :D

I picked Jon & Kate Gosselin because of how long over the year they've been in the rags. It wasn't one incident, or just 15 mins. They were cover stories throughout the year, and every story I didn't give a shit :D

I'm with you on this princess!