Sign in to follow this  
princess

Project Runway 7 - premiers Jan 2010

Posted Image

people.com

Nicole Richie Will Guest Judge Season Premiere of Project Runway

December 31, 2009

Celebrity guest judges will once again be in fashion on the upcoming seventh season of Project Runway.

Nicole Richie will serve as a guest judge on the season premiere of the design competition, which airs Jan. 14 (10 p.m. EST) on Lifetime.

“Nicole is a fabulous guest judge,” says Project Runway executive producer Sara Rea. “She has strong opinions and gives clear and specific constructive criticism to the designers. Also, she isn’t afraid to disagree with the other judges.”

Richie, who is also developing a potential ABC sitcom in which she would star and produce, is the latest in a line of celebrity guest judges on the show. Last season, Christina Aguilera, Rebecca Romijn, Eva Longoria Parker, Lindsay Lohan and Cindy Crawford all made appearances on the panel.

Richie — who has her own fashion line, Winter Kate, and a line of jewelry, House of Harlow 1960 — taped the premiere episode of Runway last summer before giving birth to her son Sparrow in September. Her daughter Harlow turns 2 on Jan. 11. –Jason Lynch

last nights episode looked like a pretty good season! I was surprized they praised Ping's clothes though. I thought it sucked and she would be voted off. It was just fabric thrown over a model like a poncho thingy!!!

me too. last season it seemed they picked people who "would make good TV " and not at all for their design talent. Thats why I have always liked this show it seems serious about fashion designing and not just about raising the ratings. last season was disapointing. I am so glad they are in NYC...thats where they belong!!!

Can't believe it, but actually got the boyfriend into this show! The other nite he mooned me and said he was "pulling a Ping" :D

Can't believe it, but actually got the boyfriend into this show! The other nite he mooned me and said he was "pulling a Ping" :D

Love it!

Hey Project Runway Fans,

I just wanted to share with you that Project Runway the Game is out now on Wii consoles.

Relive the best moments from the show, choose your outfits, pick your hairstyles/makeup, and then strut your stuff down the runway for Heidi and Tim to judge.

And right now, Billion Dollar Babes has a promotion running with Atari where you get $5 off your purchase, free shipping and a e.l.f. Cosmetics lipgloss for free!

Are you in or out?

KelleyK/Atari

Posted Image

ALL THAT GLITTERS

Heidi Klum, in a playful party dress by Project Runway finalist Emilio Sosa, adds some sparkle to the red carpet Wednesday at The Back-up Plan's L.A. premiere. The film hits theaters Friday.

hmmm she's wearing Emilio's dress ... so does that mean he win's tonight??? lol I think he has a good chance but personally I would like Seth Aaron to win.

Agreed about Seth. However, since they keep the winner REAL secret I don't think she's spoil it by wearing the winner before it was announced. I know she's worn several other people's stuff before the winner was announced and does not mean they turned out to win.

I could be wrong but I thought Emilio won a challenge where his dress would be featured on the red carpet? And it makes for great PR for the show while she's being photographed.

I don't know who should win. I don't care for Mila's black & white vision of the world but I do think she's a heck of a designer. From checking out the preview photos of everyone's fashion week show, I'm impressed with all of them even if I don't necessarily care for their styles. I thought Tim's greeting of Emilio last week was rather cold/distant - defintely not as warm as the others. Strange. But then Tim has loved other designers who I thought had no business being there in past seasons. Others are blaming it on Emilio's ego but is it really any larger then others in past seasons? I think it's quite tame myself. No matter who wins, I think they're all very talented this season.

Tim was really rough on all of them I thought when he went to visit, but Emilio is the only one who didn't care what Tim thought and tried to argue I thought. :3huh:

I'm actually not very impressed with them this season, but what do I know?? Still entertaining.

Can't wait for the new episode! My Friday nite date nite is now watching Project Runway (TiVoed the nite before), a bottle of wine and delivery:D

ALL THAT GLITTERS

Heidi Klum, in a playful party dress by Project Runway finalist Emilio Sosa, adds some sparkle to the red carpet Wednesday at The Back-up Plan's L.A. premiere. The film hits theaters Friday.

When he made this dress for PR it was full length. I think it looks better this way.