Sign in to follow this  
kappy22

Survivor ~ Heroes vs Villains

I swore I would never watch an All Star version ever ever again but dam it, they sucked me in. It starts in one hour here so I'm just warming up the couch. :alien_dance:

Great beginning! It's so good to see some of the nice people again and Sandra was one of favorites even if she's a villain. And watching Colby and James carry wood back to the camp just made me sigh. What fun!

Only thing is . . . who are those two blond women? I have no memory of them from before.

Rob is as fake as ever to me. So sick that he collapses and calls for help and yet turns around within hours and perfoms strongly in the comp? Either the producers gave him a great shot of something really good or the guy thinks he can go into acting. I'm so sick of this guy getting preferential treatment when he comes on shows now. Notice his moustache and goatee? Do they really get to shave now or just Rob? :vomit2:

And James ~ Ayeee, not too charming tonight. Dang you, James ~ Don't ruin my enjoyment of watching you! Same goes for you, JT! I'm so over you!

Don't care for the blonde female villain at all. She's whining about not having good enough looking men on her tribe? Sweetheart, no one can even remember who you are. You shouldn't even be on an all stars. :vomit2:

Last week was so good. This week not so much.

in rob's defense, it might not have been a few hours, might not have been the same day. I can't keep track with the editting.

as for the rest, I agree with you.

I'd like to see rob and russell pair up, they'd make a formidable team, lol.

I think heroes will regret voting off Tom and keeping an ijured James. If his injury doesn't get better but gets worse or he gets hurts again because he is pushing it then they will be out 2 people!!!

I think heroes will regret voting off Tom and keeping an ijured James. If his injury doesn't get better but gets worse or he gets hurts again because he is pushing it then they will be out 2 people!!!

Yep. I loved looking at James in the first episode but I'm so over it now. The heroes are going bye bye one by one.

I think everyone will agree that unless the heroes change their strategy and start working together a villian will win this!! Heroes need to realize that until they merge they need to work together then it's every one for themselves. But right now there will be hardly an heroes left when they merge!!

I was so mad when they voted off Tom. Besides the fact that I like him personally...it makes zero sense to keep a guy who can hardly walk, let alone compete at a high enough level in competitions to help the team win. Dumb, dumb. I'm rooting for the villains all the way now.

that was a stupid decision on their part and showed they didn't care about the team being strong and winning challenges, they only cared about an alliance being kept no matter what! They are going to continue to lose if they continue that thought process.

Hmm, I'm thinking Colby is playing very low-key on purpose so that people don't view him as strong and make him an automatic target after the merge.

I loved Russell figuring out Rob's plan and turning it back on him. Then again, it was so scripted that a part of me wondered how much help they both might have received in coming up with their plans.

:smileapprove: :4biggrin:

I can't stand Russell but loved his play this week! And Rob spouting "you're a little man" just proves he hasn't changed at all.

It looks like my favorite Sandra is on the outs and I don't want to see Parvati win but I could actually handle seeing Russell winning now. He would seriously deserve it. Here's to a finale with Russell and Colby head to head.

Great play by Sandra! I thought she was a goner but if nothing else, Courtney will be out before her. Russell will never be ever to win this game because of his ego. Looks like JT does something extremely stupid next week. That's if they merge. I doubt they will.

The survivor blog .... a "spoiler" alert said that coach would be kicked off this week...I guess it was right. Russell thinks he is hot shit now. I wish he would get canned. The blog also says Sandra wins it all !! Go Sandy!! I will take anyone over Russell!!

The survivor blog .... a "spoiler" alert said that coach would be kicked off this week...I guess it was right. Russell thinks he is hot shit now. I wish he would get canned. The blog also says Sandra wins it all !! Go Sandy!! I will take anyone over Russell!!

I liked Sandra the first time around so that wouldn't bother me. If she hooks up with Rupert next week, even better, LOL!

I'm so glad Courtney is gone. I still have no memory of her ever having been on before and felt they never should have brought her back.

Someone who watches this show religiously: please explain to me why they didn't bounce Russell early on?? Every time I tuned in, he was not just SAYING that he was running the place, he truly appeared to be doing so. Weird.

Edited by annabeast