Anthea Turner

Anthea doing a take off of Madonna

and proving she's got as good a figure as the famous pop babe

Posted Image

Posted Image

Anthea hits 50 this year ( 2010 )

(Madonna is way past that now ! )

Edited by goldensun

Dear God on Earth!!! It's bad enough I live in the UK and can't get away from this irritating bint but now I come on here and she has her own thread??? WTF is the world coming to??? I doubt anyone outside Britain knows (or cares) who she is!!

Dear God on Earth!!! It's bad enough I live in the UK and can't get away from this irritating bint but now I come on here and she has her own thread??? WTF is the world coming to??? I doubt anyone outside Britain knows (or cares) who she is!!

Atleast you cleared it up for me, cause I came in here wondering who the hell is this woman! Although you didn't tell her claim to fame!

Lol.

Lol Sanlee!!

Her claim to fame is that she was a breakfast TV presenter who was apparently such a pain in the arse to work with, one of her co-presenters nicknamed her "Princess Tippy-toes". She then caused a scandal by having an affair with a close friends' husband and subsequently ran off and married him. At said wedding, which of course was covered by Hello/OK/WhoGivesAShit she caused a stir by publicising a new chocolate bar on the market and then claimed she was set up! Of course you were dear.

Since then she has just generally irritated people by claiming to be a domestic goddess/wonderful stepmother/perfect wife blah blah blah.

And that deserves a thread????

I think not.

you could think of her as England's answer to Martha Stewart.... but a lot more sexy as the above pics

will show.

Dont listen to ollysmum she's just jealous that Anthea can hit 50 still looking as foxy as Madonna !

Lol Sanlee!!

Her claim to fame is that she was a breakfast TV presenter who was apparently such a pain in the arse to work with, one of her co-presenters nicknamed her "Princess Tippy-toes". She then caused a scandal by having an affair with a close friends' husband and subsequently ran off and married him. At said wedding, which of course was covered by Hello/OK/WhoGivesAShit she caused a stir by publicising a new chocolate bar on the market and then claimed she was set up! Of course you were dear.

Since then she has just generally irritated people by claiming to be a domestic goddess/wonderful stepmother/perfect wife blah blah blah.

And that deserves a thread????

I think not.

Didn't she start off on Blue Peter? For perplexed non UK persons, Blue Peter is a children's programme renowned for its "wholesomeness", if you like. It started in the '60s and is still running.

It's also worth mentioned that her husband has just been declared bankrupt with about £50m debts after over-expanding in the buy to let property market.

you could think of her as England's answer to Martha Stewart.... but a lot more sexy as the above pics

will show.

Dont listen to ollysmum she's just jealous that Anthea can hit 50 still looking as foxy as Madonna !

Ha ha ha if you had posted some recent pics of her then maybe I would agree. Oh and Madonna foxy??? Really?? Desperate is the first word that popped into my head. In both cases.

Superfans make me laugh.

Princess, maybe we can start a UK thread so all the other non-entity so-called celebs we have can be put in one place.

And forgotten about.

Edited by ollysmum