Sign in to follow this  
HoneyBunny

SPARTACUS- Blood, Sand and Lots and Lots of SEX!!!

I keep seeing a Spartacus series airing - something about "Spartacus - In the Arena" ?? I am assuming it's suppose to be a sequel to Blood & Sand - right??

Hi Princess-

The first series was Spartacus: Blood and Sand. This is the series that the late Andy Whitfield played the lead character Spartacus. The second series was Spartacus: Gods of the Arena. Spartacus did not appear in that series. It's already aired so what you are seeing would be reruns. The third series will be Spartacus: Vengeance, and will star Liam McIntyre in the role of Spartacus. The third series will air in 2012.

Aaah, gotcha. You're right, I've been seeing reruns of Spartacus: Gods of the Arena and couldn't figure out how that fit in. So it's a prequel to Blood and Sand, or ??

I keep seeing a Spartacus series airing - something about "Spartacus - In the Arena" ?? I am assuming it's suppose to be a sequel to Blood & Sand - right??

Hi Princess-

The first series was Spartacus: Blood and Sand. This is the series that the late Andy Whitfield played the lead character Spartacus. The second series was Spartacus: Gods of the Arena. Spartacus did not appear in that series. It's already aired so what you are seeing would be reruns. The third series will be Spartacus: Vengeance, and will star Liam McIntyre in the role of Spartacus. The third series will air in 2012.

Aaah, gotcha. You're right, I've been seeing reruns of Spartacus: Gods of the Arena and couldn't figure out how that fit in. So it's a prequel to Blood and Sand, or ??

Yes, that is how it was introduced.

Thank you, catching the re-runs of that was driving me nuts!!

Ha, it was probably the sight of all those gorgeous semi-naked/naked bodies you see. :1smile:

Thank you, catching the re-runs of that was driving me nuts!!

Ha, it was probably the sight of all those gorgeous semi-naked/naked bodies you see. :1smile:

Maybe :4biggrin: