Sign in to follow this  
Freckles

Poll: Will Sandy and Jesse Divorce?

Will Sandy Divorce Jesse James?  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

from popsugar.com

Jesse James stepped out of his Huntington Beach home today, the first time he's been seen since shipping himself off to rehab in Arizona last month. Jesse's wedding ring was conspicuously absent from his left hand, just one week after his wife Sandra Bullock was seen without her band either. Jesse wore his for the first few weeks after the scandal hit, but there's no official news whether the lack of jewelry signifies an actual split. Both Jesse and Sandra have stayed quiet recently — still, sources say that she is moving forward with divorce plans.

Jesse James was photographed outside his home in Huntington Beach, CA yesterday. The 40 year-old serial cheater was seen looking downcast and without his wedding ring. (Radar Online has the photo) He was also spotted on a motorcycle outside his house heading to work at his shop, East Coast Choppers. It was the first time that he’s been photographed out since attending sex rehab in Arizona for the past month. I wonder if he thinks it was worth it now that he seems to have failed to win back the movie star wife he so publicly humiliated.

Jesse has been threatening the paparazzi surrounding his home and work and you know that it’s got to get under his skin that he’s been staked out like this. The guy deserves all that and a hell of a lot more.

Speaking of James getting a taste of his own nasty medicine, his dad recently told TMZ that Jesse’s fascination with the Nazi regime goes back to his childhood. Jesse’s dad, Larry James, claims that “it started at an early age. [He] liked their war machine, he liked their uniforms, he liked their guns, he liked everything about them.” The elder James admits that he “bought books” for Jesse on the war, and said that he had a friend “that was a Nazi, that I used to do antique shows with.” The Nazi “friend” called blonde Jesse “a perfect example of the master race” and gave him a bunch of Nazi “literature.” The dad says he gave it to his son as a “joke” and then eventually destroyed it. I’m so sure it went down exactly like that and his dad had no hand in encouraging his son’s interest in white supremacy.

Jesse and his dad haven’t talked in six years, and his dad chalks that up to the fact that Jesse embellished his hard knock background as part of his public image. He said it was “not true at all” that James had a criminal past and claims his son “had one incident with the law… he did 26 days in juvenile hall [for] stealing some film out of a photomat.” Oh burn! I tried to Google Jesse’s claims about his past, but most of the results are about this massive cheating scandal. Wikipedia has him claiming a genealogical connection to the famous outlaw Jesse James that doesn’t exist, though.

celebtichy.com

Appears it's official and she had a surprise announcement to go along with it! Good for her!

Bullock says she's divorcing Jesse James

NEW YORK – Sandra Bullock says she has filed for divorce from her husband, Jesse James.

In a story posted Wednesday on People magazine's website, the Oscar-winning actress also reveals that she is adopting 3 1/2-month-old boy, Louis Bardo Bullock as a single parent.

The report says Bullock and James began the adoption process four years ago and brought Louis home in January but decided to keep the news to themselves until after the Oscars. The story says the baby was born in New Orleans.

James and Bullock separated in March, following reports that James had been unfaithful.

Bullock won the Oscar for best actress this year for her role in the blockbuster hit "The Blind Side."

,,,she is adopting 3 1/2-month-old boy, Louis Bardo Bullock as a single parent..... and brought Louis home in January

Wow, she's goooood. All of that publicity and nobody has spotted an infant? I wonder who took care of him when she fled to Texas just after the cheating scandal broke. She has been under a microscope since before the Oscars and no sign of an infant. Ever. I wonder who is taking care of this baby??

ETA: People Magazine has a picture!

Edited by MC

Sandra Bullock Shockers! Adopted a Son, Divorcing Jesse James

Today 6:36 AM PDT by BREANNE L. HELDMAN

People.com

Sandra Bullock hasn't just become an Oscar winner in 2010.

She's also become a mom, Hollywood's unofficial best secret-keeper and, sadly, a divorcee.

The actress reveals her latest titles in the cover story of the new issue of People, on newsstands Friday. The front of the weekly shows her beaming with her new adopted son, Louis Bardot Bullock, and the confession that she and Jesse James are heading for divorce.

The adorable tot is 3 and 1/2 months old and the result of a four-year adoption process inspired by James' daughter Sunny.

Louis was born in New Orleans, brought home quietly in January and named after Louis Armstrong because his proud mom heard "What a Wonderful World" in her head the moment she laid eyes on him.

"The first time I met Louis, it was like the whole outside world got quiet," she says. "It was like he had always been a part of our lives."

The timing—smack in the middle of awards season—was less than ideal, so the family agreed to keep the new addition out of the headlines until after Bullock picked up her haul of statuettes.

"I did not want him brought into a world that would not have been too sincere to him as I wanted," she claims. "I wanted to be alone with him as long as I could, then we had to tell his story."

But, it turns out, Bullock will be raising Louis alone, she also confessed. She'll be finalizing the adoption as a single parent.

After the shocking revelation that her husband had been cheating on her, Bullock took her son and left the house as quickly as possible, "before the vultures descend."

"Yes, I have filed for divorce," she says. "I am sad and I am scared."

James will remain in Louis' life, however.

"I really don't know how our paths will intersect in the future, but the father I have known Jesse to be…is one that I hope Louis can experience one day, no matter how Jesse and I go on with our lives," she admits.

James echoes some of those thoughts—as well as hope for reconciliation—in a statement he released to People.

"I know in my heart that I can be the best father possible to my four children and the mate Sandy deserves, and realize that this is an incredible mountain to climb," he says. "But I believe the steps I have taken in the last 30 days are the foundation to making this happen."

Larry Hackett, managing editor of People, told the Today show that it was Bullock herself who came to them with the desire to share her big news. He said that, as far as her feelings about Jesse go, "there's no anger. There's sadness, obviously."

"Maybe I needed this to happen so I could be the best mother to Louis," Bullock says. "We wouldn't know the sweet moments in life unless we had the pain. And painfully, I'm going to miss so much."

(Originally published April 28, 2010, at 4:59 a.m. PT)

Posted Image

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b178431_sa...l#ixzz0mP8fdJoB

Two thoughts.

1) Cute baby. Makes me think the white supremacist stuff about Jesse is crap. Hopefully it is.

2) If she could keep this baby a complete secret for 4 months, it makes me think Baby Tile could also be real.

Awwww. This is fantastic news. And I agree that it looks doubtful that Jesse could be a white supremicist. I'm so very happy for Sandra that she was able to keep Louis under the radar for such a long time; that she was able to control some precious things and keep a huge piece of her life private while the horrible cheating news was swirling around out in the open. How bittersweet to be finally getting the child you dreamed of while discovering that the man you loved is a total a$$hole!

News:

Sandra Bullock divorce papers discovered in Austin

The Sandra Bullock - Jesse James divorce papers have surfaced. TMZ says they were filed Friday in Austin, Texas, using only initials - backwards initials for Bullock: B.A.S.

Jesse James was also identified by his initials -- J.J.G. Jesse's middle name is Gregory.

The paperwork simply says the two "have ceased to live together as husband and wife" and that the "marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities." Here are the docs.

The more I think about the baby thing, the stranger it seems. They say this has been in the works for four years and they have had him since January. At that point I would think that 4 years into the process he is really invested. Especially if he lived with this baby for 2 months as his own child. He refers to his four children in his statement. If it were me, I would want shared custody at that point. It seems strange for him to TOTALLY give up custody of the non-blonde baby. Really really strange.

The more I think about the baby thing, the stranger it seems. They say this has been in the works for four years and they have had him since January. At that point I would think that 4 years into the process he is really invested. Especially if he lived with this baby for 2 months as his own child. He refers to his four children in his statement. If it were me, I would want shared custody at that point. It seems strange for him to TOTALLY give up custody of the non-blonde baby. Really really strange.

maybe there is more dirt on him than we know, and he agreed to release the child in exchange for secrecy?

actually, he seems like a self-absorbed prick, so he probably didn't care much about the kid anyway. That was probably more for Sandra, who didn't have kids of her own.

then again, what do i know. I just can't stand him, so I'm willing to think bad things about him.

Edited by fykeylicious

I agree that it's very strange. Even stranger is that she stated in her divorce petition that there were no children born or adopted during their marriage. (TMZ has the document.) It's pretty clear to me that this child was adopted during their marriage...

The problem is that the adoption hasn't been finalized, and given the circumstances of the last couple of months, it is unlikely that it would be approved as a couple adoption. By refiling the papers for a single parent adoption, she gets to keep her son and get a divorce.

It's also probably why she filed for divorce in Texas. In CA, a divorce would take a minimum of 6 months. In TX, it would take 60 days, which would fit a general timeline for finalizing the adoption (6 months is an average for how long it takes from placement until an adoption is finalized).

For Jesse, his choices were either fight her (in which case, they likely both lose the child, and he still loses her) or he steps aside and allows her to adopt the child on her own. If he really does love her like he claims, then the second choice is the only one that shows that.

I agree. I have no doubt that he's invested in this baby but he has such a negative reputation these days that he probably figured that fighting her for custody of this kid would make him look like even more of an asshole. Besides, I believe she's invested in HIS kids and THOSE kids probably have fallen madly in love with their new little brother, so I suspect they'll both make an effort to ensure that they both get some time with all the children. If she never lets Jesse see Louis, he could probably limit her time with the 3 older children. As much as I think Jesse is a disgusting human, I think even such a turd might be able to see that it's best for everyone this way...

This news about her baby certainly makes me see her Oscar speech in a new light! ''What this film was about for me, which are the moms that take care of the babies and the children, no matter where they come from''. *sob*

Thanks for the explanation, Notme. That makes a lot of sense and is maybe why it took longer than you would expect for her to file - if they had to refile adoption paperwork first.

Sandra & Angelina -- The Adoption Connection

Sandra Bullock and Angelina Jolie share a very interesting connection -- and it all has to do with their adopted babies Louis Bardo and Maddox, respectively ... and the timing of their divorces.

Sandra told People Magazine she and Jesse James set the wheels in motion to adopt Louis Bardo together ... but divorce changed the plan. Sandra now says she's filing for single parent adoption.

TMZ has learned that's exactly what happened between Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton. Although this has not been reported, sources connected with their divorce in 2003 tell TMZ, Angie and B.B. were going to jointly adopt Maddox, but when they decided to divorce, the plan changed and Billy Bob backed out of the adoption.

Adoption experts we've spoken with say turning a husband/wife adoption into a single parent adoption can complicate the adoption process ... but it seems to have worked out for both Angelina and Sandra.

I agree. I have no doubt that he's invested in this baby but he has such a negative reputation these days that he probably figured that fighting her for custody of this kid would make him look like even more of an asshole. Besides, I believe she's invested in HIS kids and THOSE kids probably have fallen madly in love with their new little brother, so I suspect they'll both make an effort to ensure that they both get some time with all the children. If she never lets Jesse see Louis, he could probably limit her time with the 3 older children. As much as I think Jesse is a disgusting human, I think even such a turd might be able to see that it's best for everyone this way...

This news about her baby certainly makes me see her Oscar speech in a new light! ''What this film was about for me, which are the moms that take care of the babies and the children, no matter where they come from''. *sob*

I definitely think that as much of a prick as he's been, he does love his children, and even Sandra. He will want involvement with Louis, and will fully want Sandra to stay in his other children's lives. He has a history of getting along with his first wife, with whom he had his first two children, and they all seem to be willing to coparent. And maybe in the back of his head he might think he could eventually get Sandra back if he plays nice, though that would obviously be a major mistake on her part. As poorly as this man has acted, I don't think he's completely without feeling or an ability to love.

"Sandra Bullock's bombshell PEOPLE cover, in which she revealed that she is not only divorcing Jesse James, but also adopted a New Orleans baby in January, caught everyone by surprise. News agencies, magazines, blogs -- nobody had a clue Bullock's story was coming ... not even Sandra's close friends! It was a secretive, perfectly orchestrated reveal. After the jump, I have exclusive details on how the huge story unfolded.

Sources tell me that Sandra Bullock's friends were as shocked as the rest of us when they found out that the actress had adopted a little boy three months ago.

"No one had any idea Sandra had adopted a little boy," an insider tell me. "We are all in total shock, but now it all makes perfect sense. For the past few months, Sandra didn't let anyone into her house. Whenever she needed to get made up for red carpet events and awards, she would have her team meet her at a hotel suite she had booked. It seemed a little strange at the time, but now we know why."

However, the person who was most shocked about the adoption news was Julia Roberts, who expected to see her gorgeous face gracing the cover of PEOPLE magazine this week.

"The plan was for Julia Roberts to be on the cover as PEOPLE's Most Beautiful Person, however, after Sandra's representatives called the magazine offering this amazing story, they changed it in a second. Everything was so secretive that no one let Julia know about the switch," a magazine source laughed.

"Life & Style magazine, who are part of the same company that broke the Jesse James scandal wide open, were close to breaking the adoption story, reporting that Sandra was going to adopt. After Sandra and her team read that, they knew they needed to move fast and offered an exclusive to PEOPLE," explains a source.

And after months of having no control over what magazines wrote about her shattered life, I'm happy Sandra got to announce this one piece of good news on her own terms. "

- from popeater.com

Sandy's Like a Ford: Strong and American!

Wed., Apr. 28, 2010 by Ted Casablanca

OK, maybe comparing Oscar winner Sandra Bullock to a truck isn't the best way to get our point across, but she is one cool mother. And we don't just mean in the calm, cool, collected kind of way, though her interview with People magazine was just that.

Obviously the past few months have been a whirlwind for Sandy B, what with filing for divorce from Jesse James, winning an Academy Award, and successfully pulling off a secret adoption. But Bullock's new interview certainly gives her many angles where we can give the babes props.

Like standing up for herself and leaving James while also speaking out against neo-Nazism and those ridiculous pics of her soon to be ex, saying, "Racism, anti-Semitism, sexism, homophobia, anything Nazi and a boatload of other things have no place in my life."

But one thing deserves major praise...

And that's how friggin' awesome it is that she not only adopted a child, but adopted her son Louis from the good ole U.S. of A.

Stars like Angelina Jolie and Madonna are certainly familiar with taking in kids who aren't biologically theirs (Jolie especially) and we're pro-adoption anyway, but we've always wondered what the heck is wrong with adopting from our home turf. Aren't kids left wanting here, too? Or is being an American object of benevolence just not chic enough for the Hollywood crowd?

There are more than enough children who need our help here in America, and we think it's awesome Sandra realized that, too.

"There were so many children alone after Katrina, and for some reason we knew that someone would want to come into our lives," Bullock spilled to People. "I don't know if it was important to adopt from New Orleans, but it was important to adopt from the U.S."

Brava, babe! And how totally cool is it she was able to keep her baby boy a secret from, well, us for so long? Although, we did hear People has had an exclusive sit-down in the works since October. We know she wasn't prepping to talk about the ho-rrors that were Jesse James (right?), so looks like S.B. was ready to ease baby Louis in once awards season wrapped up.

Just a shame she had to waste some of her Oscar breath on that scumbag of an ex! You and Louis are much better off, trust us on that, Sandy.

Oh, and by the by, count on more divorce secrets revealed on Bullock's accord to be revealed soon—it's totally how she operates. She's a deft one, for sure.

Read more: http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_t...l#ixzz0mWuDXzaB

Hip hip hooray for more divorce secrets to be revealed! :smileapprove:

This should go in the Sandra Bullock thread (it has nothing to do with that loser who she's divorcing), but I can't find it. Has it been deleted?

"Sandra Bullock is making her move.

Following her decision to divorce Jesse James, the Blind Side star and her newly adopted son appear to be putting the finishing touches on their relocation to the New Orleans, the city of his birth.

Trucks from El Sol Logistics, a moving company based in Bullock's hometown of Austin, Texas, were spotted carting furniture into the Louisiana home she and James had purchased before his cheating scandal erupted and shattered their lives.

The movers turned up at the $2.25 million, five-bedroom mansion on Coliseum Street around 7:30 a.m. and spent most of the morning unloading their haul. There were three vans altogether; among the items taken inside were sofas, chairs and paintings.

Neither Bullock nor infant son Louis (named after Mr. Armstrong) was anywhere to be seen. But the Oscar winner and new single mom said in her interview with People this week that she fully intends to put roots down in the Big Easy.

"New Orleans in his city, and he is going to know it inside and out, " she told the magazine.

"Without the spirit of the people who live there and take care of the city and honor its traditions, its love for music, its love for life, take those people out and you don't have why I love New Orleans so much."

There was no immediate comment from her publicist, Cheryl Maisel.

But Arthur Hardy, an official with the historic Warren Easton Charter School Foundation, hopes Bullock will be on hand for a summer ribbon-cutting ceremony for a new health clinic they're opening. In the wake of Hurricane Katrina, Bullock contributed large sums to the school for rebuilding and establishing a scholarship fund.

"The clinic's 95 percent done," Hardy tells E! News. "Her role has been rather passive, but by design. She gave us a huge check—she wouldn't let me say how much—when we inducted her into the Hall of Fame last year to finish it."

(Originally published April 29, 2010, at 1:08 p.m. PT)

Read more: http://au.eonline.com/uberblog/b178760_san...l#ixzz0ma75Cu7r

Yawn. What a loser. Jesse James Explains Cheating: 'I Was Trying to Self-Sabotage My Life'

PopEater Staff Posted May 24th 2010 11:57AM

More sadness-filled nuggets continue to trickle in from ABC's interview with Jesse James. The latest has the former reality star admitting he "wanted to get caught" cheating on wife Sandra Bullock despite having what he describes as a "pretty amazing life."

James tells 'Nightline' that he "knew it was horrible" to cheat on Bullock but continued to do so out of desire to derail his life because things were too good.

"It made me feel horrible," James said of the infidelities. "And I knew I would get caught eventually, and I think I wanted to get caught. I don't think, I know for a fact now what it was. It was me trying to self-sabotage my life."

The 'West Coast Chopper' became visibly upset when discussing the people he has hurt most in the scandal and the irony of the path he took.

"The last person I would ever want to harm is her or the kids," he said. "I spent my whole life with the kids and her, trying to protect her. But the most hurt she's ever been caused is by the person who wanted to protect her."

He continued: "It's really, it's terrible. And she's going to hurt for a long time. It's hard for me to talk about it a little bit, because I still really love and care about her."

James covers just about all the bases with 'Nightline' -- his cheating, his divorce from Bullock, his stint in rehab and his role in raising Louis, the baby boy Bullock and James recently adopted.

James will also address accusations he is obsessed with Nazi imagery and perhaps a racist. "He wants to set the record straight about that," 'Nightline' journalist Vicki Mabrey said in a preview on 'Good Morning America.'

Asked if he's the "most hated man in America," James answers, grinning, "I think it's the 'most hated man in the world,' now."

Since news of his multiple affairs hit the press, James has kept a low profile, and has only been seen dropping his kids off at school. But while he's generally stayed out of the spotlight, the reality star has issued several statements apologizing for his behavior.

When PEOPLE broke the story of Bullock's adoption last month, Jesse released the following statement to the magazine: "My whole life has been full of hard decisions. The decision to let my wife end our marriage, and continue the adoption of Louis on her own, has been the hardest. The love I have for Louis cannot be put to words. Not having him around to love and to hold has left a huge hole in my heart."

The complete interview will air on May 25 at 11:35 PM ET/PT on ABC, and will be previewed on 'Good Morning America' that day.

from popeater:

Jesse James' apology tour starts this week, as the reality star's infidelity imploded his marriage to Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock, leaving him to become the "most hated man in the world" (his words!). So what's behind his televised confession and apology this week? Jesse's friends are telling me that it's mostly monetary, and others are saying that despite being so close to the scandal, Sandra won't be one of the millions tuning in to see him 'fess up.

The Jesse James Confession Show

Jesse James' exclusive interview on Nightline tonight is expected to garner monster ratings for ABC, but one person that definitely WILL NOT be watching is his soon to be ex-wife, Sandra Bullock.

"Jesse has caused Sandra enough pain already," a friend of Sandra's tells me. "Hasn't he done enough damage already? Now he's going to 'tell all' on national TV and humiliate her once again. Why?"

That's a fair question that only I can answer. Friends of Jesse tell me he is getting pressured by his handlers to do the interview. All of his business ventures have plummeted since the news broke about his cheating.

"The public doesn't want anything to do with Jesse or the products he sells that have made him a fortune. Jesse's Girl clothing line, and sales at his Burger restaurant, Cisco, have dropped," an insider tells me. "He has gone from being the coolest guy in the room to the most hated guy in America over night. His business advisers are hoping this interview will be the first of many steps to rehabilitating him and his brands."

Good luck with that, Jesse. My dad always told me a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell, and goodness knows you have done enough kissing.

Oh boo-fricking-who Jesse, you are reaping the rewards of your cheating ways, you douchebag. I don't have any pity for you whatsoever and I hope this is a lesson you continue to learn for a long time coming. You, and all the other mega-cheaters like you.

It's "hard for you to talk about" but yet you'll blab all to anyone who will give you 50 cents and a public forum?

What f-ing ever.