Sign in to follow this  
Freckles

Poll: Will Sandy and Jesse Divorce?

Will Sandy Divorce Jesse James?  

98 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Of course he's going to say he loves her and that he feels terrible because he's doing all of this media junket to help save his business. If he said I never really cared about Sandra and was just using her, he'd lose even more $. I don't think he's truely sorry - just truely sorry that he got caught.

I believed him when he said she made him want to be a better person. I believe him when he says he's sorry he hurt her, eventhough he consciously chose his actions. I believe he's relieve that the lies are over.

what's more, I believe that Sandra believes those things.

I saw a clip of him tonight and his voice doesn't match his body and image.

So true. His voice kept reminding me of Dana Carvey!

Obviously the bad boy image with a sweet, creamy, interior...at least that's what women have told me about why they love bad boys.

Jesse James Claims He Was Abused By His Father

Jesse James saved the worst for last in his first interview since his marriage to Sandra Bullock fell apart, telling ABC's 'Nightline' that he was the victim of abuse as a child. "I was a terrorized kid," he said. The former reality star said he entered rehab earlier this year for sex addiction and anger management, but mostly needed to deal with his childhood, which he claims was filled with beatings at the hands of his father. He told ABC's Vicki Mabrey that memories of the alleged abuse influenced his self-destructive decisions.

"I grew up with a huge amount of shame and fear and abandonment on my shoulders from a very young age, and I think, you know, the way my mind rationalized [cheating], 'Well, you know, I might as well do whatever I can to like run her off cause she is going to find out what I am anyway and leave me anyway,'" James said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He said all his cheating stemmed from his "emotional shortcomings," as ABC put it.

"The struggle within myself for the things that I did ... to damage marriage and my life and everything else, it's all me," James said. "I'm doing it because, you know, I've basically never felt good enough for anyone."

James said he went into rehab with a "bit of an ego," but after a few days, "I realized, 'Wow, I'm kind of more messed up than most of the people here.' It was like peeling an onion. Every day it was a new revelation about myself and the things I've been doing," he said. "I cried more in rehab in the last 30 days than I have in my whole life. No BS. That's the truth."

After talking with counselors about his memories of abuse, he began to realize its impact on him.

"Bike builder, 'Monster Garage' TV star, all that stuff is a huge smokescreen so that people won't see that I'm a scared, abused kid, a seven-year-old," James said. "He beat my ass pretty good a bunch of times ... I just remember, like, clinched teeth, strained-neck look on his face," James said. "My whole childhood, I never had a chance to be a kid. ... I was always scared."

James' father, Larry James, strongly denied the allegations of abuse in an e-mail to ABC.

James said he "knew it was horrible" to cheat on Bullock but continued to do so out of desire to derail his life because things were too good.

"It made me feel horrible," James said of the infidelities. "And I knew I would get caught eventually, and I think I wanted to get caught. I don't think, I know for a fact now what it was. It was me trying to self-sabotage my life."

He went on to say he doesn't believe he has a sex addiction in the sense that he was out trying to find any sexual partner. The infidelities, he said, were just one piece of his dysfunctional life.

"I think I do things to sabotage my life, including having extramarital affairs, texting, overworking myself, injuring myself, doing stunts and stupid things. I think I do a lot of things in my life that I shouldn't be doing that aren't conducive to being a perfect husband, you know, and the affairs are just one of them."

From Popeater

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are 2 clips of the interview there , go and watch....

I also saw this tabloid cover...

Posted Image

Edited by springfiry

I'm pretty sure I read something that said he was worth 100 million and she was worth 80 ...... I'll see if I can find it .....

Jesse James Net WorthTags: jesse james net worth, jesse james salary, richest bikers, richest tv stars, sandra Bullock net worth, west coast choppers

$100 million

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesse James is an unlikely business mogul with a net worth estimated at over $100 million. Over the last 10 years James has built a $200 million a year empire off of West Coast Choppers. West Coast Choppers started humbly in 1992 out of a friend’s garage in Long Beach California. Since then it has grown into a massive merchandising and lifestyle empire which includes a clothing line that is sold in Wal Mart, multiple TV shows, a magazine, fast food restaurants, and more. And as if he wasn’t lucky enough, Jesse happens to be married to Academy Award winner Sandra Bullock who herself has a net worth of $85 million. His show “Monster Garage” is one of the highest rated shows on the Discovery Channel.

In the beginning Jesse himself built each bike from scratch, the company now has over 50 employees all working out of an 18,000 square foot warehouse. A West Coast Chopper bike fetches anywhere from $60,000 – $150,000. His custom cars can fetch even more. James has sold bikes to many celebrities including Shaquille O’Neal, Keanu Reeves, Kid Rock and the model Tyson Beckford.

Recently Jesse James was accused of cheating on Sandra Bullock with a tattooed internet web cam model named Michelle “Bombshell” McGee. This has set off a whirl of speculation and rumors about a potential split between him and Bullock. How would Jesse James’s net worth be affected in a divorce? Only time will tell…

Sandra Bullock Net WorthTags: jesse james net worth, richest actresses, Richest Celebrities, Sandra Bullock, sandra Bullock net worth, sandra bullock salary

$85 million

Virginia-born actress Sandra Bullock has an estimated worth of $85 million. She is the daughter of an American voice coach and German opera singer, and spent a good portion of her youth singing in a choir in Germany. Abandoning her University studies to pursue a career in acting, Bullock lived in New York City where she worked, attended acting classes and went on auditions, taking roles for the stage and student films. After moving to Los Angeles, Bullock maintained a steady roster of small roles until landing a major supporting role in 1993’s Demolition Man.

The following year, Bullock co-starred opposite Keanu Reeves in Speed, which grossed $350.4 million worldwide. Bullock’s career was soaring with major roles in highly successful and diverse films such as While You Were Sleeping ($182 million worldwide), A Time to Kill($152.2 million worldwide), Miss Congeniality ($212.7 million worldwide), and Two Weeks Notice ($199 million worldwide). Bullock won critical praise for her supporting role in the 2005 film Crash, which earned three Academy Awards. Bullock’s 2009 comedy film The Proposalis her highest grossing film to date, bringing in $314.6 million worldwide. Her other 2009 feature, The Blind Side, is currently climbing the ladder of success with an already estimated $200 million in domestic box office earnings and has garnered Bullock a Golden Globe Award, a Screen Actors Guild Award and an Academy Award for best actress. Bullock also runs Fortis Films and was the executive producer for The George Lopez Show.

Sandra is married and has three children with West Coast Choppers founder Jesse James. In March 2010 James admitted to being unfaithful to Bullock, no word yet on whether the couple will stay together, the divorce will no doubt be ugly.

Is it me or does his voice sound insanely immature when he talks? WOW!

Call me a psychology simpleton, but I am trying to figure out how being (allegedly) abused makes you want to go around sticking your man bits into neo nazi painted ladies.

Is it me or does his voice sound insanely immature when he talks? WOW!

Call me a psychology simpleton, but I am trying to figure out how being (allegedly) abused makes you want to go around sticking your man bits into neo nazi painted ladies.

True. It should be if he was abused, that he would abuse someone himself. Not that I would ever condone that either.

He WAS worth more $ than Sandra. Maybe he still is... BUT apparently several of his businesses have been suffering immensely since all his dirty business has become public. So, that $100 million might well have represented his net worth when all his businesses were going well but no longer... which is why many people think he might have agreed to this "damage control" interview.

I'm not sure those reports of his businesses suffering are accurate; even if they are, I expect this will pass ...... I think the public will follow Sandra's lead and eventhough she is divorcing him, she hasn't been mean, nasty or vengeful, so far anyway.

I'm pretty sure that I heard he has something new (reality show) coming up.

Edited by l1zz1e

Thanks l1zz1e for finding the info on their net worths. I think they should be on par now most likely.

And , maybe its just me , but there seems to be barely any word on divorce proceedings?

I read somewhere that the divorce is taking longer cause of the adopted child , but still , it shouldn't take that long?

I wouldn't think it would take long, especially if the reports of a prenup and them keeping their assets separate are true.

Jesse James' Ex Shot Down in Court

TMZ has learned ... Jesse James' ex-wife, Janine Lindemulder, lost a custody round in court today after she attempted to win visitation of the ex-couple's daughter Sunny.

Janine's lawyer went into OC court asking for immediate visitation. We're hearing Janine may have been released from an Oregon halfway house earlier today.

The judge, however, didn't see it Janine's way. Her request was denied and the judge told Janine's lawyer he could take the matter up again during the next scheduled hearing on June 17.

Sandra Bullock/Jesse James Divorce Final

Originally posted Jun 28th 2010 10:50 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Sandra Bullock's divorce from Jesse James is now a done deal.

Sources tell TMZ both Sandra and Jesse signed the final documents last week. Sealed documents have been filed with the clerk's office in Travis County, Texas -- sources tell us they are the papers making the divorce final.

Sandra filed for divorce back on April 23, saying the marriage "has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities."

And sources say the divorce clears the way for Sandra to complete a single parent adoption.

In Touch

July 8, 2010

Sandra Bullock may have wanted to tell the world — and herself — that she’s freed herself of Jesse James by divorcing him. But as In Touch has learned, that isn’t entirely true. According to a source close to Jesse, he has not only relocated himself and daughter Sunny, 6, to Sandra’s hometown of Austin, Texas — he has manipulated his entire family, including his mom, Carol, and his ex-wife Karla, the mother of his two older children, Chandler, 15, and Jesse Jr., 12, to come with him. “Jesse is selling the home Karla lives in, which is in his name,” the source explains. Over the weekend of July 4, Jesse and his brood were seen out and about in Austin. Though Jesse and his mother were estranged in the past, he convinced her to move to the Texas city with him “so that he can prove to the court that the children will have a stable and grounding home,” the source reveals. It’s a very difficult situation for Sandra, who’s raising 6-month-old Louis on her own. As much as she may want to distance herself from her cheating ex, she is deeply attached to his children, whom she has said she thinks of as her own. Not wanting to abandon them, Sandra seems intent on playing an active role in their lives — no matter how much it costs her, monetarily and emotionally.

Emotional Jesse James: I Hit Rock Bottom

By Eunice Oh

Thursday July 15, 2010 03:05 PM EDT

people.com

Jesse James broke down in court on Wednesday during his ongoing custody trial with ex-wife Janine Lindemulder – as he discussed his abuse as a child and struggle with alcoholism.

Asked by Lindemulder's lawyer if he recently hit rock bottom – James's stint in rehab earlier this year followed his splitting with wife Sandra Bullock – James replied, "Yes. To some degree."

But, "I am continuing treatment," James, 41, said in regard to seeking professional help for his problems.

James also said he "was a victim of childhood abuse and trauma" and that he "pretty much raised myself."

He previously revealed he was abused by his father and said that the shame of it drove him to cheat on Bullock. :rolleyes:

Choking up and his voice breaking, James said he has "been living in the shadow of that my whole life." He added, "I've always hated my sister, but as bad as I got beat, she got it even worse." James also testified he became an alcoholic at the age of 14 or 15.

"That was a big Band-Aid for the pain I was in," he said in court. "I drank until I was 30."

The motorcycle mogul also said that during his month-long stay in rehab, Sunny, his 6-year-old daughter with Lindemulder, stayed with Bullock in Austin.

The judge in the case is to decide whether allowing Sunny to move to Texas with James is in the child's best interest.

Posted Image

FLIGHT OF FANCY

The Bullocks know how to travel in style! With baby Louis's monogrammed Louis Vuitton in tow, Sandra and her 6½-month-old son make a first-class landing in New Orleans on Wednesday.