Sign in to follow this  
MC

Dancing with the Stars Season 10

Here's the lineup:

Evan Lysacek, 24, Olympic gold medalist, pairs with Anna Trebunskaya.

Erin Andrews, 31, ESPN reporter, teams up with Maksim Chmerkovskiy.

Nicole Scherzinger, 31, singer/songwriter, pairs with Derek Hough.

Aiden Turner, 32, soap star, partners with Edyta Sliwinska.

Chad Ochocinco, 32, NFL star, pairs with Cheryl Burke.

Jake Pavelka, 32, 'The Bachelor', dances with Chelsie Hightower.

Kate Gosselin, 35, reality TV personality, pairs with Tony Dovolani.

Shannen Doherty, 37, actress, teams with Mark Ballas.

Niecy Nash, 40, actress, pairs with Louis Van Amstel.

Pamela Anderson, 42, actress/model, couples with Damian Whitewood.

Buzz Aldrin, 80, astronaut, pairs with Ashley Costa (formerly DelGrosso).

I'm calling it now: Evan for the win. I hope I can find someone to root for, I didn't find anyone last year and it wasn't as much fun as it was the season before.

Edited by galaxygirl

I didn't see everyone, but whenever the camera shot to Pam Anderson, she looked old and haggard. Kate looks like everyone there hates her and they probably do. I hope she leaves early. Noone else really bothered me yet.

Pam looked and acted pretty skanky ( no surprize there). Everytime the camera panned to her she stuck her boobs out . Even when she was in a background shot and they were interviewing other people she was fluffing out her hair and sticking out her boobs where others in the background shot were just standing there.

My call for the final 4 Nicole, Shannon, Chad and Evan !!!

I can see why the reports are that Kate is a diva...she was bad and looked pissed when they were giving her constructive criticism. Her eyes were squinted and her lips pursed like she was going to blow. Kate needs to go but I am afraid it will be Buzz Aldrin ( not bad for an old man)

I think Pam was all over her partner during the interviews because she needed someone to prop her up. Was she tweaked out on something? The first rounds are popularity contests, I think... Buzz wasn't very good, but people love him, so he may skate thru this round.

I think final 4 will be: Nicole, Erin, Chad and Evan.

I wish they'd stop casting icons like Buzz. Let's remember him for greatness, not this. :(

I don't understand why Carrie was all over Pam's performance. Pam was ew.

And Kate? Below average. I don't care how many times we hear her say she's insecure - she won't get my sympathy. She has 8 kids and they need her time now. JMO.

I wish they'd stop casting icons like Buzz. Let's remember him for greatness, not this. :(

Yes, I'm with you on this MC :hellowave: The man wasn't dancing, he was doing a quick shuffle-type walk just trying to keep up with his partner. I felt sad watching this and also scared he'd fdgb and break a hip.

And Kate? Below average. I don't care how many times we hear her say she's insecure - she won't get my sympathy. She has 8 kids and they need her time now. JMO.

Do not care for this woman at all and I haven't even seen her on anything (not even her performance on DWTS). I have no respect at all for parents who choose the tv route rather than raising their kids properly. Go home and take care of your children Kate---resist the fame whore within you!

I don't understand why Carrie was all over Pam's performance. Pam was ew.

My guess is, ratings. Most people wanted to see Pam dance (or shake her implants to the beat of music) and that's why they put her on last. Truthfully, if you put all the "stars" next to the dancers, I can't really tell who's the celeb and who's the professional dancer.

Pam is the "big draw" this year even though she is not that good. They always have a "big star" they prompote to get ratings. Like that year they kept saying "academy award winning actress" and it was Tatum O'Neal and she didn't stick around that long. But she was the "big star" that year. This time it's Pam because most people have heard of her even if they don't like her. The rest of the stars aren't all that well known other than Shannon Doherty and Kate Gosselin. If you don't watch the bachelor you wouldn't know whats his name!!

Erin Andrews is well known with men and anyone else who watches ESPN. I see Pamela as a "has been". What has she done lately? (Other than land in the tabloids)... And hot off the Olympics, Evan should be pretty well known. ?

They're all pretty much has-beens on this show. Around my stomping grounds at least, the show is commonly referred to as Dancing With The Has-Been's...

I would argue that Erin is looking to make a name for herself other than "that woman who got spied on" to the Minivan Majority. Quite honestly, I can't think of a much better venue to do so than DWTS.

Posted Image

Dancing with the Stars partners Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Erin Andrews send the right message after finishing dance practice in L.A. Wednesday.

I agree that most of them on there are looking to revive their careers or expand it past their 15 minutes of fame

Absolutely!

I did see a clip last night on Entertainment Tonight where they showed Evan and Mark on the ice, doing Michael Jackson moves. It was obviously a PR thing for the show, but it was kind of cute. ;)

Mmmm... Maks drinks Orangina :)

:4biggrin: I think Nicole and Evan will be the ones to beat. Erin and Niecy are so obnoxious!!! What is Kate doing there?? She looks like she doesn't want to be there and it's disgusting how she always mentions her kids.

Nicole was overscored, way to bring out the backlash this early judges. Way too early to bring out the #10 paddles.

Pam was surprisingly good.

I *heart* Niecy. She's so much fun.

Someone needs to sneak in that studio and save Tony from that wench.

Chad is still being treated too harsh and was again underscored.

Buzz did as well as you can expect from a man his age.

Evan did great, and was scored right. Shocker.

Erin and Maksim are sooo doing it.

The rest was all ok, forgettable.

Edited by galaxygirl

I'm embarrased for Buzz because he is so much more than this, and this might be how he is remembered, at least by a younger generation. His partner seems very gracious and kind to him which is nice to see.

On the other hand, Kate needs to leave asap. I don't understand why this woman is still getting her 15 min of fame. People Magazine has had her on multiple covers, she co-hosts things like The View, she gets photographed at trendy places, she is in talks for another reality show, she is on DWTS and yet everyone I know thinks she is awful. Thankfully Jon Gosselin has slinked back into his hole, but she needs to do the same. There are certain people who never become likeable, such as Heather Mills. Kate is like that.

when Kate was saying those things to Tony I thought it was just how she used to speak to Jon an their show!! It was so funny. I was sitting there thinking..." what a bitch!!" It was seriously like she had to have the last word. Even though he is the pro she still knows better!! What a smart ass beeyotch!!!! lol She seriously needs to go...she has got to be the worst ever on that show. I would rather watch Cloris. Kate has no rythm at all.

I really hope Kate is eliminated tonight but it will probably be Buzz.

They made remarks during some of the intros that Kate got the highest scores from fans so she's probably not going anywhere. I suspect that showing her fight with Tony was a way to get people to not like her. She can't dance at all!

Still loved Nicole. I hope they can keep up the pace. Derek is a wonder choreographer so we'll see. Throwing a contemporary song at them for the jive was wrong, but they still pulled it off.

Love Erin and Maks. I think he's met his match.

The others are forgettable...

I hope that Kate will be the one to go first. I hope that people voted for Buzz to keep him in over her, because at least he's having fun. She's just a full out bitch.

Free Tony.

Tony seems like such a genuinely kind and warm guy...so you know it's bad if he's losing his temper. Kate is worse than I even expected. And the rolling of the eyes whenever the judges are giving criticism? Completely obnoxious.

I'm pretty shocked that Jake the Bachelor shows potential. And I agree with the above...love Derek, love Maks and Erin's chemistry, and I think they are being a bit harsh with the scores for Chad and Cheryl.

Here's to hoping Kate goes tonight!