Sign in to follow this  
MC

Dancing with the Stars Season 10

:alien_dance: I so hope Kate leaves tonight!!!! She did make me laugh when she was dancing though. I loved the look of horror on her face when Tony was throwing her around. Why is Pam posing all the time? I loved the way she was all covered up last night. Hope they can keep her in wraps. She always looks stoned.

Sooooo disappointing! I hope that Kate continues to get the edit that shows who she really is. Poor Tony has to fly to Pennsylvania with her every week after the Tuesday show. Must be awful! I wonder if his wife comes down from Connecticut to give him moral support. I'm not really sad about Shannon going (and I don't think she is either), but her leaving did show how much the votes really do matter.

I didn't want Shannon to go. Kate needs to go soon. I suppose all those fans who used to watch her on "Jon, Kate plus 8" are going to vote for her to keep her in it. She really does seem like a bitch. She looked so pissed when she was in the bottom 2. Everyone else at least looked sad or shocked but Kate looked pissed like she was out for revenge if she was leaving. I bet Tony was hoping they would go. lollol

I didn't want Shannon to go. Kate needs to go soon. I suppose all those fans who used to watch her on "Jon, Kate plus 8" are going to vote for her to keep her in it. She really does seem like a bitch. She looked so pissed when she was in the bottom 2. Everyone else at least looked sad or shocked but Kate looked pissed like she was out for revenge if she was leaving. I bet Tony was hoping they would go. lollol

On the show, Kate seemed like a bitch compared to Jon. She had to deal with him and 8 kids. I can see how that would gain her sympathy and a fan base. But she doesn't have to deal with any of that right now - only Tony and traveling back and forth. Her true nature is showing and I hope her (apparently large) fanbase sees it. Unfortunately, there are a lot of losers who vote for the worst people so they can see them suffer or be bad every week. That could be one of the reasons too. Kate is truly awful and clearly doesn't give a sh!t.

Who votes for that wench? Is she making the kids call/make up fake e-mail addresses to vote online, does she really have fans? apart from the trainwreck, I don't understand. Shannen was at least trying and she really made me feel for her with her dad being there looking so proud of her. Pamela, as much as I hate to admit it was good and has a lot of potential to get far. Even Buzz, who's a million years old, is trying, telling the girl he's dancing with how he would be able to learn faster and having fun. Bitch is just being a bitch and seems to think she knows better than Tony, who's according to a lot of people a great coach and a patient man.

Free Tony.

:angry: I was really hoping Kate would go but was afraid ABC wanted her to hang around for publicity. I never knew who she was until the media started ramming her down our throats.

Who votes for that wench? Is she making the kids call/make up fake e-mail addresses to vote online, does she really have fans? apart from the trainwreck, I don't understand. Shannen was at least trying and she really made me feel for her with her dad being there looking so proud of her. Pamela, as much as I hate to admit it was good and has a lot of potential to get far. Even Buzz, who's a million years old, is trying, telling the girl he's dancing with how he would be able to learn faster and having fun. Bitch is just being a bitch and seems to think she knows better than Tony, who's according to a lot of people a great coach and a patient man.

Free Tony.

"Free Tony" is an hilarious quote!

I'm going to add Chelsie to the people who need to be freed list. Jake is an asshole, I feel bad for her that she has to deal with him.

I'm glad that at least one judge judges based on the dance they are doing. The other two say it, but still overscored Derek and the ringer. Evan and Erin are getting better week by week and I have a feeling that Evan is getting a lot of the votes, all the Olympic stars did that. Buzz is still doing his best, realizes the criticism, unlike another dude who got low marks(Woz, I'm looking at you) Kate still needs to go like yesterday, Niecy is awesome and so is her partner Louis. Pamela is actually fun to watch and OchoCinco is not too bad either. I'm sure I'm forgetting someone, which means I don't give a shit.

Free Tony and Chelsie.

Edited by galaxygirl

I dunno, she probably does have fans(God knows why) and there are people voting for her to keep her in because she's so bad it's entertainment.

Free Tony.

I'm starting to get to the point where I fear that Bitchy McPoppedout8kidsandnowi'mfamousbecauseofthat is going to outlast a few more, like Jake and Aiden. It's not even entertaining, she sucks so hard it's not funny to look at because I look at Tony and just feel bad for him having to work with her day after day.

I've been throwing all my votes towards Evan, because I enjoy seeing him dance and he's getting better. Nicole has no personality and I don't enjoy her and Derek's dancing. I can't stand Derek, which doesn't help either. I have a feeling that Evan is running away with the votes, like almost all Olympic champions before him did.

Free Tony.

Niciole is kind of a ringer - she's a dancer, so it's not like she's coming out there with no experience and training to get better each week, hence a competition. Sort of the same thing with Evan. I like seeing people who don't know what they're doing, improve. Kelly Osborne was good example of that.

I really do think a portion of this is rigged. Kate draws a big audience even if not for positive reasons. Once she leaves, people may stop watching so I think she will be on a couple more weeks. If she lasts thru this week, then I am convinced it's rigged.

I am sick of Nicole and don't think it is fair for her to be there with her dance experience. I am also sick of Pam and her always trying to look sexual whenever the camera catches her eye. I am sick of her comments about herself such as " everyone has seen all of Pamela" . Hello...don't talk about yourself in the 3rd person! I am also sick of the bachelor what's his name?? I am also sick of Kate..."please feel sorry for me". All the shit that is about her in the tabloids is now spilling over to DWTS and they are playing it up bigtime! When Tony walked off the one time to get away, from her he should have stayed away!! maybe then she would have been sent packing. She seriously has no sense of rythm and needs to go. She looks unhappy so send her home.... she is only doing it to publicize her own new show coming on in the fall.

FREE TONY!!!! LIBERATE KATE AND SEND HER HOME!!!!!!

I like Nicole and I hope she wins. She has no more dance experience than Evan. So two ringers to make it look interesting.

I wonder why they instituted the new scoring method. I suspect it's because Kate has overwhelming votes from fans and they need a way to get rid of her.

Jake's 15 minutes are up. He needs to pay some attention to the woman he proposed to. You know... they have to go through the "trying to live together" phase and will probably say that his time dancing hurt their chances (when they break up). Then, let's hope that the only time we see him is if he's doing charity work.

And something may be going on with Pamela and Maks. When she went up to get her scores, Maks tossed a heart pillow to her. Then, while being interviewed, and while getting her scores, she kept looking back at him.

I think Erin has promise and I hope she says around for a while.

probaly something is going on because Maks is one of the few straight men on the show...I am sure Pam can sniff them out!!

:BangHead: I am so sick and tired of hearing Kate whine and moan. Why did she take that job if she couldn't handle it? She really brings down the quality of the show. I feel sorry for Aidan because he really looks like he is trying. The only ones worth watching are Evan and Nicole. The rest are really bad this season and hard to watch.

I think Kate is getting better. She did much better last night. She wasn't so . . . scary.

I wish Pam would be voted off. There is something about her I just don't like.

I hope Niecy (sp?) wins!

Edited by virginia4

So who is next? Maybe Jake's 15 minutes are finally up?

And if so... let's start a pool about when he and Vienna will split up. Of course, they'll blame the DWTS show and his need to concentrate on dancing. Vienna doesn't seem to be getting the press I thought she had done this for. Or maybe they'll stay together until after the new Bachelorette show is finished airing? That way, they will almost surely be brought back into the limelight a few times.