Sign in to follow this  
MC

Dancing with the Stars Season 10

<_< This season is just not that good. The judges praised Chad??? That was dancing? All he did was walk around Cheryl. Most of the stars looked like they could hardly keep up in the swing off. I'm so sick of reality stars. I could care less about Jake.

I'm calling shenanigans on last night's scoring. Evan got the same scores as Chad, Niecy and Jake? Really? It might not have been his best dance, but it was still much better than the others. I just don't like Nicole, she bugs, especially since she was whining a few weeks ago that she was an 'artist'.

I kinda think Pam will be the next to go. She is not a judge or fan favorite (a fact that bugs her terribly, I think). Jake doesn't bother me. He seems to understand that he is there to entertain. I hope Erin stays awhile. I really enjoy her partner. :drool:

I'm calling shenanigans on last night's scoring. Evan got the same scores as Chad, Niecy and Jake? Really? It might not have been his best dance, but it was still much better than the others. I just don't like Nicole, she bugs, especially since she was whining a few weeks ago that she was an 'artist'.

I think the judges know how the voting stands (historically) and take that into account with their scoring. We knew they wanted Kate gone and she was. They want Chad to stick around and they know that Evan's fans will save him. I'd like to see Jake gone tonight.

Hard to tell who will go home tonight. It may come down to fan votes. I think Pamela should be the next to go, but we'll see...

Hard to tell who will go home tonight. It may come down to fan votes. I think Pamela should be the next to go, but we'll see...

Hey..we agree :lol:

Hey..we agree :lol:

It can happen ;) And look who went home! :)

I think niecy will be next and Chad the one after, leaving Erin, Evan and Nicole as the final 3. With Evan winning. I can't stand Nicole and her constant whining how it's soo hard for her too and how she's an artist, a musician. STFU bitch.

I'm surprised. I guess Chad has more fans than Niecy. Next week the judges will make sure that Chad's scores do the trick for him.

I think this has been a good season so far.

Exactly!

Carrie Ann said it best about Chad. She said in the beginning they had high hopes for him, but he didn't deliver as they had hoped. She said he was finally getting it.

The competition this year is stiff! I think Nicole should win but it's going to be a toss-up between her and Evan. IMO.

I'm calling shenanigans on the final result. The viewer vote doesn't matter when the judges get the final say on the result night. They knew what marks to give to ensure that their precious pet Derek would win.

Also, Derek and Mark, it's about the star, not about Derek winning or like with Shawn, Mark winning. Those two douches infuriate me so much. So did Len tonight, pretty much telling Nicole that she had won while Evan still had to dance, not cool.

Anywho, I think I need a break from this show.

I watched two or three episodes this year if I happened across it while channel surfing. It's not so much fun to watch when there are "celebrities" who have lots of dance experience. I liked it when the show centered around celebs that had no background in dance - it was enjoyable to see them improve and to see them really get into what they were doing. I mean really - an Olympic ice skater who does choreographed moves and a Pussycat performer who dances as part of her show? C'mon. Where's the surprise that one of them would win?

I agree about Len. Totally uncool.

I have to say I agree with the result. Nicole really did an amazing job. Having people who have danced before (albeit another form of dance) does make it cooler to watch IMO. They have to step up as well.

But Erin - with only her cheerleading behind her - was awesome. She would have won if there were no other dancers in the mix.

I think Derek is amazingly talented. His routines are incredible. I don't know about objecting to Derek and Mark celebrating. It is about them as well. The show did backgrounds on the professionals this year, to humanize them. I think the professionals are part of the show's family. So yeah, I think it is okay if he celebrates. Imagine how hard it must be to train someone to do what you do, while they're also doing other things in their professional lives.

Kelly Monaco (in the audience) looked so bored. I don't think she wanted to be there!