sanlee

Tom Cruise

Okay, I'll say it: He looks good.

Cameron Diaz looks pregnant, or bloated, or as if her stylist really, really hates her. Is she pregnant??

Wow, you are right! She sure looks pregnant. I didn't notice until you pointed it out because I couldn't take my eyes off the Herman Munster shoes.

Lainey's comment is that no one ever looks good in sateen, so.....(and she says it whenever anyone wears it on the red carpet - truly, the BEST bodies look like crap in that fabric....)

I'd also like to point out that GMD is far too old to be wearing skinny jeans. Again, trying to appeal to a generation that barely acknowledges he exists.

Yeah, it could just be that her stylist hates her. Looking at the photo, I would guess that she's five months pregnant, but it could just be the worst dress choice ever.

I'd also like to point out that GMD is far too old to be wearing skinny jeans. Again, trying to appeal to a generation that barely acknowledges he exists.

The clothes he is wearing are a bit funny; his pants always seem to be piled around his calves and ankles (to hide heels/lifts?). His face looks great. The change in hairstyle was a good idea, and I bet he had a bit of work done and lost some weight.

Sateen reflects light in the worst possible way. So maybe she looks ok in the mirror in her dressing room (I still think it's too tight - and she's NOT fat at all) but the flash on the cameras makes it look worse....

I agree that it's most likely the dress material, though the way she's angled and her goofy facial expressions aren't really doing her any favors either. Part of me wonders if she was intentionally made to look bad in order to keep the focus on Tommy Boy.

“Then there is me!” – Tom Cruise

Source

The Gates of Hell from the Scientology Reformation

Tony Ortega’s Review

Many have speculated just how far Tom Cruise has gone into the Scientology Inc. bedlam created by his best man David Miscavige. The book The Scientology Reformation answers that question rather definitively, now available in Kindle e-book format.

Excerpt from Chapter 8: The Gates Of Hell

…Miscavige’s reaction to my escape was chilling. He ordered John Brousseau, his resident handyman – and the architect of most of the Tom Cruise vehicle and home upgrades – to install prison bars on all windows in the Hole so that no one else could escape.

With me out of the way, Miscavige’s madness was unbridled. He began to tell Tom Cruise tales of having to physically beat the degraded beings in his environment to keep them in line. Cruise followed suit, doing the same to his own staff. Michael Doven, his long-time personal assistant, started receiving regular physical abuse from Tom. Another of Tom’s staff – a woman – was grabbed and slammed up against a file cabinet by Cruise for failing to show him proper respect. He railed and screamed, like Miscavige, when he discovered a near-microscopic chip in a drinking glass handed to him by one of his staff. He was convinced the degraded beings were steadily sabotaging him, stalking him like the zombies from Night of the Living Dead. Tom even physically abused the one-time international spokesperson for Scientology, one Tommy Davis.

Miscavige was happy to have Tom ape his own psychotic behavior. He once briefed the inhabitants of the Hole that Tom was fully informed of their conspiracies to destroy Miscavige. He told the assembled that Tom promised to come to the Hole to give Yager, Ray Mithoff (the highest scriptural authority in Scientology) and the former executor of Mr. Hubbard’s will, Norman Starkey, black eyes if their confessions were not to Dave’s liking. In order to prevent the world’s biggest star from having to do Dave’s dirty work, the leadership within the Hole decided they had better do it first. The eighty staff went into a frenzy of punching and kicking the trio, fattening the lips and blackening the eyes of all three.

By mid-to-late 2004 Tom was so locked in to Miscavige’s spell he was incapable of comfortable socialization with the outside world, at least on an intimate basis. He asked his best friend Dave to help him find a good-looking Scientologist wife, so he would not wind up with another degraded being like his previous two wives…

…During this same trip, Nazanin (the Miscavige chosen Scientologist wife-to-be for Cruise, Nazanin Boniadi) apparently “disrespected” Miscavige in front of Cruise, by seeking to clarify his trademark staccato comments a couple of times. This prompted Cruise to begin showing Nazanin his ugly, “big-being” side.

Tom took her into his home office to give her a “reality adjustment” in front of Tommy Davis, who remained quiet the entire time.

Sitting across from Tom at a wide table – like an employee set down for a tongue-lashing from the boss – Nazanin could hardly believe what she was hearing.

Tom looked at her like a frustrated, overworked executive, let down by a degraded-being underling.

Then he gave her the intense, laser-focus stare.

“You don’t get it. It goes like this,” Tom explained.

He raised his hand above his head, palm downward. “First, there is LRH.”

Moving his hand down a couple of inches, he continued: “Then there is COB (David Miscavige).”

He brought his hand down to his own hairline, highlighting the intensity and seriousness of his words: “Then there is me.”

Nazanin looked at him stoically, hiding her shock at Cruise’s performance of his best Jack Torrance – the psychotic killer played by Jack Nicholson in the film The Shining.

“Dave and me, we’re big beings. We are surrounded by DB’s (degraded beings). DBs can’t help but try to destroy big beings. That’s just the way it is in this universe. You have to understand this. This is LRH, man. It’s the plight of the big being getting jumped on by all the degraded beings. You gotta be unreasonable to survive around a big being like me. You can’t be weak. You gotta be strong to protect the big being from all the degraded beings.” Cruise slammed his fist on the table, veins popping out of his neck from the intensity of his tirade…

Not even going to bother putting this in the BI forum:

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 10/18

When this A+ list all movie actor (#1) came to town and first began to get work, he was out. It was during one of his first roles though that a fellow now A+ list actor #2) told him that he needed to give up dick or he would never make it in this town. He went on to say that he didn't want to end up like another A list actor (#3) who was also on the movie but had whispers so loud all the time that he would barely work again despite reaching that A list status. #1 took the words to heart and vowed to never go out with another man again. Sometimes he has broken that vow but it is always overseas and someone who has been paid for by friends of #1. Someone who can be trusted to keep quiet. Our actor is attracted to Asians which is surprising and has been terrifyingly brutal with them when he has sex. One of his victims was admitted to a hospital for internal bleeding and supposedly died because he was taken from the hospital when police started asking too many questions. Our actor has a group of friends who keep him in line and keep him in the closet. Our actor has a goal of being the most famous person in the world and is willing to keep his desires and his rage confined and within.

#1: Tom Cruise (Scientology)

#2: Sean Penn

#3: Timothy Hutton

"Taps"

Sure are getting a lot of reports that Tom is violent....

I thought he likes latinos (from Ted's C's insinuations.....)

I can imagine the psychology of being closeted might bring some anger to the surface.

Actually, I can't imagine being closeted or violent, but anyway......

Tom Cruise

Files $50 Mil Lawsuit

Over Mag Claiming He Abandoned Suri

TMZ

Tom Cruise just filed a $50 million lawsuit against Life & Style magazine, claiming the mag defamed him by reporting he had abandoned 6-year-old Suri.

Cruise's lawyer, Bert Fields says:

"Tom is a caring father who dearly loves Suri. She's a vital part of his life and always will be. To say he has 'abandoned' her is a vicious lie. To say it in lurid headlines with a tearful picture of Suri is reprehensible."

Fields goes on: "Tom doesn't go around suing people. He's not a litigious guy. But when these sleaze peddlers try to make money with disgusting lies about his relationship with his child, you bet he's going to sue."

Tom Cruise just filed a $50 million lawsuit against Life & Style magazine

Lainey says they really mean it if they actually file, and don't just make noises about suing......

Quite honestly, the ONE thing I've always appreciated about Tom Cruise is that he spends time with his kids. Sure, he might want to ship them off to SeaOrg when they hit their teens, but he really does seem to enjoy being a father......

Tom Cruise

Files $50 Mil Lawsuit

TMZ

Tom Cruise just filed a $50 million lawsuit against Life & Style magazine, claiming the mag defamed him by reporting he had abandoned 6-year-old Suri.

Cruise's lawyer, Bert Fields says:

"Tom is a caring father who dearly loves Suri. She's a vital part of his life and always will be. To say he has 'abandoned' her is a vicious lie. To say it in lurid headlines with a tearful picture of Suri is reprehensible."

Fields goes on: "Tom doesn't go around suing people. He's not a litigious guy. But when these sleaze peddlers try to make money with disgusting lies about his relationship with his child, you bet he's going to sue."

I can't believe that I am saying this -- I think I am with GMD on this one. Not so much because of any damage that may have done to him and his sensitive sensibilities but because of how the magazine is making money off of Suri.

I also agree with GMD. No matter how much we snark on Tom, this was uncalled for. What if Suri should discover this tabloid when she is older. No wonder celebrity kids get messed up.

I also agree with GMD. No matter how much we snark on Tom, this was uncalled for. What if Suri should discover this tabloid when she is older. No wonder celebrity kids get messed up.

eh, well i think the parents screw them up. but i take your point. Actually remember: according to scientology he's supposed to ditch at least her mom as a supressive person. what the specific stance is on a kid of divorce not being rasied in scientology i couldn't tell you. But i would not be surprised if non-famous scientologists would get a lot more grief staying in touch with non-scientology kids than the GMD.

Tom Cruise

Files $50 Mil Lawsuit

TMZ

Fields goes on: "Tom doesn't go around suing people. He's not a litigious guy.

...so claiming he's a bad dad makes him want to sue. Oh yeah claiming he's gay. Oh and also threats to andrew morton. And of course who needs a law suit when you have scientology watching your back with their tactics. But hey there were so many times he DIDNT sue. I guess. Edited by mostlylurker

Yea, her reading a story in a rag someday about how he abandoned her is what going to screw up that kid

What I was trying to convey was that sometimes these tabloids just go too far. The headlines can be just cruel and tasteless when they involve celebrity children. These kids will have enough problems growing up in front of the world (and yes it is their parent's responsibility to help them deal with it) but kids shouldn't be fair game when the story is toxic.

Yea, her reading a story in a rag someday about how he abandoned her is what going to screw up that kid

What I was trying to convey was that sometimes these tabloids just go too far. The headlines can be just cruel and tasteless when they involve celebrity children. These kids will have enough problems growing up in front of the world (and yes it is their parent's responsibility to help them deal with it) but kids shouldn't be fair game when the story is toxic.

I understood what you were saying. I was expressing sarcasm, which wasn't directed at you, otherwise I would have quoted you in my post.

Thanks, daq. I've been taking things way too personal lately. We all love to snark and I forgot that. I promise to lighten up.

Thanks, daq. I've been taking things way too personal lately. We all love to snark and I forgot that. I promise to lighten up.

No problem. I just can't help but be sarcastic when in comes to anything with tommy.

Hey! Do you guys remember the private detective who went to jail for wiretapping? Pelicano? I just read on Radaronline that Tom was deposed for hours the other day regarding the case.

There was just a tiny blurb about it. No doubt Tom's publicity team is in hyper drive right now.

(hey, remember when he didn't press charges against the hot Austrailian who mistook Tom's property as the place he was staying? The guy was staying with Tom's lawyer on the adjacent property.

Makes you want to go Hmmmmmm.)