sanlee

Tom Cruise

Hey! Do you guys remember the private detective who went to jail for wiretapping? Pelicano? I just read on Radaronline that Tom was deposed for hours the other day regarding the case.

There was just a tiny blurb about it. No doubt Tom's publicity team is in hyper drive right now.

(hey, remember when he didn't press charges against the hot Austrailian who mistook Tom's property as the place he was staying? The guy was staying with Tom's lawyer on the adjacent property.

Makes you want to go Hmmmmmm.)

Had to check out the article, I missed it earlier. Let's hope we get to hear something juicy out of this!! :lol:

By Radar Staff

Tom Cruise was questioned for several hours this week during a deposition by attorneys for the plaintiffs in connection with a wiretapping lawsuit, RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively.

Cruise is accused of conspiring with his lawyer and a now-imprisoned private investigator to unlawfully record telephone conversations.

The action star faced three hours of questioning on Tuesday at the Mandarin Oriental hotel in New York, Radar has learned exclusively.

Cruise is being sued for $5 million by magazine editor Michael Davis Sapir who claims the actor and his lawyer Bert Fields had private investigator Anthony Pellicano tap his phone.

Pellicano was accused by federal authorities of wiretapping numerous people and is currently in federal prison after convictions on several charges.

The Sapir lawsuit was filed in 2009 but on Tuesday Cruise finally had to answer questions in person, and was deposed by Sapir’s side.

“It was all very secretive,” a source told Radar. “This battle has been ongoing and getting to the point where Cruise had to sit for a deposition obviously took a long time.

The lawsuit has its roots in a different legal action from more than a decade ago.

Cruise sued Sapir in 2001 after Sapir scandalously offered a $500,000 reward for video evidence that Cruise is gay. He later claimed he received an email with a video. The suit was settled and Sapir admitted that there was no tape showing Cruise in gay activity.

But Sapir now claims that Cruise conspired with Fields and Pellicano to illegally record conversations between Sapir and his attorney, gaining a strategic advantage in the 2001 action.

Sapir claims that Cruise learned through those conversations that Sapir's attorney worried the action star had too many financial resources for the editor to fight him, even though the attorney believed Sapir had a good case.

The plaintiff alleges that Cruise had a history of hiring Pellicano to conduct wiretaps and claims that during Cruise’s divorce from Nicole Kidman the PI wiretapped her and discussed what was heard with some of his employees.

“Cruise has denied any wrongdoing all along,” the source told Radar.

Fields did not return Radar’s call for comment but has previously denied any wrongdoing and said Pellicano was not involved in the 2001 Sapir case.

Cruise is being sued for $5 million by magazine editor Michael Davis Sapir who claims the actor and his lawyer Bert Fields had private investigator Anthony Pellicano tap his phone.

The most interesting thing about this? The fact that Cruise has not been able to pay someone off to make it go away.

If you want people to believe you are straight, get thrown out of strip clubs for inappropriate behavior in the champagne room, and have sex (yes, actual physical contact), with the coat check girl or the admin at your agent's office (needless to say that admin needs to be a girl). It's even better if they are not 10's. Suing everyone in sight only makes us think there is something to hide.

If you want people to believe you are straight, get thrown out of strip clubs for inappropriate behavior in the champagne room, and have sex (yes, actual physical contact), with the coat check girl or the admin at your agent's office (needless to say that admin needs to be a girl). It's even better if they are not 10's. Suing everyone in sight only makes us think there is something to hide.

strangely, that strategy doesn't work for women.

Another thing: Dating supermodel after supermodel after supermodel. Straight men would not want to put up with super models more then once. Once the sex gets old away we go.

Edited by alpierce

Another thing: Dating supermodel after supermodel after supermodel. Straight men would not want to put up with super models more then once. Once the sex gets old away we go.

Unless the appearance is more important than the actual sex? I don't really think Leo DiCaprio is gay, but he's all supermodels all the time, and I think it's because he doesn't actually like women very much - he'd rather hang out with his guys but he does want sex on occasion and he REALLY likes having a hot woman at his side. One who doesn't actually think or talk or challenge him much.....AKA a supermodel ;)

respectfully: I think SANE straight men would think that way. Plenty of straight douchbads and nutters dont.

Unless the appearance is more important than the actual sex? I don't really think Leo DiCaprio is gay, but he's all supermodels all the time, and I think it's because he doesn't actually like women very much - he'd rather hang out with his guys but he does want sex on occasion and he REALLY likes having a hot woman at his side. One who doesn't actually think or talk or challenge him much.....AKA a supermodel ;)

youre also assuming leo and the like are deeper and more interesting and thus should get tired of the shallow supermodel. I mean how many people in general- let along actors- are all that bright and stimulating? There have to be the male equilivent of the supermodel who finds their company perfectly mentally compatible.

I agree. I think leo is more of a guys guy and women are sperm recepticles. As a younger man he was real douchbag.

Posted Image

Cher Puts Tom Cruise in Her Top 5 Lovers List

By Andrea Billups

06/28/2013 at 11:15 AM EDT

people.com

Who makes the Top 5 list of the greatest lovers ever for Cher?

Tom Cruise, she dished, name-checking her former flame, with whom she had an affair in the '80s, long before he was married to first wife Mimi Rogers and went on to become a global film star.

Appearing as a guest on Bravo's Watch What Happens Live in a segment dubbed "Truth or Cher," the singer and Academy Award-winning actress, 67, participated a bit of kiss-and-tell about her famous love life with show host Andy Cohen, who asked for a list of her best lovers over the years.

"Well, a lot of them kind of came in first," Cher demurred before noting unabashedly, "I had just the greatest lovers ever."

Keep up with Tom Cruise in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

After Cohen asked specifically about Cruise, Cher replied: "He was in the Top 5."

But, she cautioned, her list of lovers is "not a long list. It's just a good list."

Cher, who made a first TV appearance in 10 years when she performed her new dance track "Woman's World" on the season finale of The Voice, also re-enacted a famous scene from her film, Moonstruck.

"I'm in love with you," Cohen said, taking the Nicolas Cage line.

"Snap out of it!" Cher responded with a faux slap of her giddy host.

Didn't we use to have a WTF thread?? This should be included... :shocked: :ph34r: :threeblindmice:

How much did he pay her to say that? Or, how shot is her memory?? I am far more likely to believe Mimi Rogers- Cruise is asexual....

honest to god she has to be the least attractive woman on so many levels. and i agree he doesnt strike me as good lay.

ug and now i have the cruise grimace in my minds eye.

honest to god she has to be the least attractive woman on so many levels. and i agree he doesnt strike me as good lay.

I loved her before too much plastic surgery ruined her face:

Posted Image Posted Image

Courtney Cox needs to pay attention or she will end up like current Cher.

http://defamer.gawker.com/tom-cruise-is-51...-trib-660259611

Quite the nose job. And the voice oh the voice. Tell me how this person ever became a thing.

really people?

LOL! She did some of the worst songs ever and yet I admit that I still sing loudly right along with them whenever they come on the radio. Why? I don't know . . . . it just happens.

:4biggrin:

Quite the nose job. And the voice oh the voice. Tell me how this person ever became a thing.

really people?

LOL! She did some of the worst songs ever and yet I admit that I still sing loudly right along with them whenever they come on the radio. Why? I don't know . . . . it just happens.

The link mostlylurker posted is about Tom Cruise's plastic surgery & voice, not Cher's!

I think Cher has a nice singing voice, and I agree she was gorgeous pre-surgery. Gypsies, tramps & thieves......

really people?

The link mostlylurker posted is about Tom Cruise's plastic surgery & voice, not Cher's!

I think Cher has a nice singing voice, and I agree she was gorgeous pre-surgery. Gypsies, tramps & thieves......

yeah was about TC. Gotta disagree about chers voice. I can never understand how she became a thing. i think her voice sucks. obviously many disagree though.