sanlee

Gwyneth Paltrow & Chris Martin

I just got back from a girls' trip to Vegas and we didn't do anything close to grooming our bushes together, so we must have done it wrong :D

Oh, we should have grabbed coffee while you were here! No bush trimming, though. Let's just be friends!

Ha ha ha!! :D I won't go near yours if you don't go near mine!

I get it -- people don't like her. I don't quite get why people don't like her, but then I've never seen interviews with her.

I do really like her in the Iron Man movies, and I have to say, she looks amazing in Iron Man 3. I swore off junk food right there in the theater. Of course, I backslid as soon as the movie was over. :unsure:

And because we all can't hear enough about her bush, here's what the GOOPster had to say about her Iron Man 3 dress:

"Basically, because I wasn't wearing underwear with that dress, I had a situation where... because underwear keeps everything... I had no underwear so I wasn't tucked in properly," she explained, between bursts of laughter. "So they were like, 'You need to shave it'... so now I look like an 8-year-old girl."

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/gwyneth-paltrow-s...-203120341.html

What Are You Hiding? Gwyneth Paltrow Warns Friends Not To Talk To ‘Vanity Fair’ Reporter In Newly Uncovered Email

Posted on Sep 10, 2013 @ 11:22AM | By radarstaff

Gwyneth Paltrow has appeared on the cover of Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle and countless other magazines during her career. But the “GOOP” author and actress is less-than-thrilled about her latest glossy feature.

Gwyneth, 40, is reportedly shaking in her stilettos about a critical new expose by Vanity Fair, so she’s gone on the offensive, warning all her A-list friends not to talk to the mag’s reporters, or work with the magazine ever again.

“Vanity Fair is threatening to put me on the cover of their magazine,” Ms. Paltrow wrote in a mass e-mail to friends and associates, according to a new report in the New York Times. “If you are asked for quotes or comments, please decline. Also, I recommend you all never do this magazine again.”

Once known for fawning puff pieces on Hollywood elite, VF has developed a sharper edge in recent months, with critical pieces on Tom Cruise and Scientology, as well as Gwyneth’s ex, Brad Pitt’s struggles to produce his zombie movie, World War Z.

As such, Gwyneth reportedly declined to cooperate with the magazine for a cover story featuring her, and they responded that they’d happily proceed with the piece without her.

Editor-in-chief Graydon Carter explained his new hard-hitting approach to the A-list in a press release, saying, “We wouldn’t be doing our job if there wasn’t a little bit of tension between Vanity Fair and its subjects. In any given week, I can expect to hear from a disgruntled subject in Hollywood, Washington, or on Wall Street. That’s the nature of the beast.”

Of course, Gwyneth has no problem generating her own negative publicity, as several high-profile gaffes in recent years attest.

Anyone want to guess why she doesn't want the story to come out? Are they going to talk about her crap marriage? That she doesn't stick to the healthy lifestyle she claims she does? She's gone under the knife and we'll be getting a blow-by-blow on every cut she's had? That the name on her birth certificate is really Fish Stick?

Anyone want to guess why she doesn't want the story to come out? Are they going to talk about her crap marriage? That she doesn't stick to the healthy lifestyle she claims she does? She's gone under the knife and we'll be getting a blow-by-blow on every cut she's had? That the name on her birth certificate is really Fish Stick?

I have no idea. Lainey has been following this for a while (the Vanity Fair thing) and hasn't really offered any suggestions about why she doesn't want it, other than her publicist saying that they don't *need* Vanity Fair these days or something? All her GOOP stuff is ghostwritten and that's not really a huge secret (or at least we all assume it and another author who was at an event with her in the Hamptons tweeted it ;-)

Vanity Fair is threatening to put me on the cover of their magazine,”

Considering the old adage that even bad publicity is good publicity, when did getting the cover of Vanity Fair become a "threat." :rolleyes:

Maybe they can work up and expose on Miley -- I hear she just lost a cover -- oh, wait a minute, she did her own expose. :4biggrin:

Hmmm... this makes me want to resubscribe to VF.

This shows you have far she has fallen down in status when she can no longer control the press around her. Hahaha. If you believe some past BIs, she only had the one friend that her husband was sleeping with so I don't think she is going to get too many people not to talk.

And speaking of Lainey, I was reading through the old BIs on here a couple of days ago and it is so funny how the opinion of her has completely turned around. People were absolutely trashing her early on and now she is the go to source for info. If it all changes again in three years and Enty is our go to source, I'm out. LOL

Edited by Silliness

And speaking of Lainey, I was reading through the old BIs on here a couple of days ago and it is so funny how the opinion of her has completely turned around. People were absolutely trashing her early on and now she is the go to source for info.

I think "acceptance" of Lainey has also largely coincided with Ted's pandering to the Twihards/leaving E! I personally tend to view Lainey as the best of some very slim pickings, but other opinions may and probably do vary.

Not even going to bother putting in BI forum :D

NAUGHTY BUT NICE ROB 09/10

Which celebrity that has made a second career over telling regular folks what they should eat and how they should live their lives, was recently caught eating a McDonald’s burger? Her friendship with an A-list singer has already ended, after the performer found out her friend was, ‘full of shit.’ But now, she is about to lose EVERYTHING – fearing if she is exposed everyone will know – what she has been preaching is not the way she lives!

Not even going to bother putting in BI forum :D

NAUGHTY BUT NICE ROB 09/10

Which celebrity that has made a second career over telling regular folks what they should eat and how they should live their lives, was recently caught eating a McDonald’s burger? Her friendship with an A-list singer has already ended, after the performer found out her friend was, ‘full of shit.’ But now, she is about to lose EVERYTHING – fearing if she is exposed everyone will know – what she has been preaching is not the way she lives!

I totally love this for some reason. The hypocrisy that is fish stick is a wonder to behold sometimes. :banana:

Edited by tyler

So according to Just Say Jenn one item of dirt that VF has on Goopy is:

Too much for this comment section, girl. She's Jay-Z's white girl side piece for starters.

Too much for this comment section, girl. She's Jay-Z's white girl side piece for starters.

:shocked:

I've seen that mentioned in a few other places.

Graydon Carter wins this round because I actually just subscribed to Vanity Fair ;-)

(I am looking forward to what they say about Gwyneth, but I also just read the August? issue with Diana on the cover and remembered how good the writing & interviews can be, so for $20, I'll give it a try for a year. I'm addicted to magazine subscriptions ;-)

Posted Image

Hell On Wheels! Vespa-Riding Gwyneth Paltrow Banned From Kids’ School After Traffic Incident

Posted on Nov 14, 2013 @ 14:56PM | By radarstaff

Gwyneth Paltrow is hell on wheels, at least according to officials at her kids’ tony Hollywood prep school. That’s the claim being made by The Hollywood Reporter, which alleges in its current issue that school officials have banned Vespas from school pick-up and drop-off, citing safety concerns.

Paltrow’s rep denied the report, but the school certainly would have ample reason to make such a decision.

In early September, Paltrow was videotaped narrowly cutting off a school bus with her daughter, Apple, on the back seat. Her husband, Chris Martin, followed behind with son Moses on the back seat.

After the disturbing footage of the near-crash hit the web, it emerged that Paltrow didn’t even have a California Motorcycle Drivers’ License. Nearly a week after the incident, she reportedly passed the test to get her license for the motorcycle.

Paltrow, meanwhile, has even bigger concerns as Vanity Fair prepares to publish it’s shocking exposé on her life. After her campaign to get friends to boycott the magazine failed — pal Jay Z was the November cover boy – Paltrow has reportedly demanded that friends skip the notorious VF Oscar party.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/07/03/chris-martin-consciously-uncouples-from-being-vegetarian/

Chris Martin isn't just done with Gwyneth Paltrow, it seems he is done with being a vegetarian too.

Martin revealed he decided to drop the veggie eating habits, but he still encourages the pair's 10-year-old daughter, Apple, to eschew meat.

ADVERTISEMENT

While being interviewed on BBC Radio 2, the 37-year-old singer said, I am not really vegetarian. I eat meat. I was vegetarian for a long time but, for various reasons, I changed. My daughter has been a vegetarian since she was born. I keep getting tempted to go back to vegetarianism but I dont eat too much meat.

Martin said changing his diet was a personal decision. "The honest answer why I changed is because I thought you can only eat something that you should be able to kill."

"I mean, could you kill a fish? I wouldn't like it but I probably could eat the fish . . . or a giraffe, he joked.

Martin and Paltrow announced back in March that they had decided to "consciously uncouple."

Edited by dixiedoodah