ElleDriver

Jennifer Aniston

I wonder what happened to her relationship with Tate Donovan. How's that for reaching back into history? I think Jen is enjoying her fame, her money and her friends. Good for her. I don't think I would ever want to live in her fishbowl (but I wouldn't mind her bank account!)

Do you know that Sandra Bullok once described Tate as the great love of her life(they were engaged at one point)? Of course, that was before little Louis came along : )

He got married in 2005 and divorced a few years later. Bet Jennifer isn't crying into her beer over him.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.gq.com

Jennifer, on pregnancy rumors: “I’m not having triplets. Not having twins. Nor am I having one baby. I did not elope… The one time I do say, "Yes! I'm pregnant!" they'll be like, "Pfft. Right." Anyway, I'm drawing the line on the children conversation. You heard it here. I'm not knocked up now. I recently quit smoking, and you do put on some extra pounds. It makes a difference, especially if you're not 20. I think people maybe want me to have a kid now. I still kind of go with, if it happens, it happens. I'm calm and peaceful with whatever the plan is. It's not something where I'm going, "I gotta have a kid!" Part of the picture-perfect life? I think that's sort of cliché, isn't it? Like, if you want to be happy, you should have the house, the husband, the kids... Kids are messy!"

Paul, on relationships: “I think most marriages, mine included, you’re constantly tending the garden, constantly working at it.”

Jennifer, on relationships: “It’s a growing, literally living thing. There’s going to be growing pains, there’s going to be awkward moments—your lanky phase, your pimpled phase. But if the road starts to [diverge] and one person is growing this way and the other is growing that way… Sometimes that can happen and you can stay together, and sometimes you can’t.”

Jennifer, on being in her 40s: “Forty’s great! Oh, my God, my thirties blew! Forties are great.”

Celebrity News and Gossip | Just Jared

She has a fabulous body.

Those pictures would be so much better with Rudd in his skivvies. :drool:

Did you notice - he is fully clothed in all the pictures, she is in various states of dress/undress.

Wow, feminism is really dead, isn't it?

And yes, these images and others like them DO matter.

Did you notice - he is fully clothed in all the pictures, she is in various states of dress/undress.

Oh yes, I noticed, in more ways than one. It bothered me; the photos felt like a throwback to another era. But I wondered if the context -- GQ -- mattered. I mean, there is a very nice magazine photo of Paul Rudd from a few years ago in which he is wearing only a strategically placed bedsheet. :1smile:

I also felt that the pictures were meant to have that throwback feel. Whether or not that was a boneheaded decision is another matter.

Oh yes, I noticed, in more ways than one. It bothered me; the photos felt like a throwback to another era. But I wondered if the context -- GQ -- mattered. I mean, there is a very nice magazine photo of Paul Rudd from a few years ago in which he is wearing only a strategically placed bedsheet. :1smile:

I also felt that the pictures were meant to have that throwback feel. Whether or not that was a boneheaded decision is another matter.

I'm sure part of the reason she did it was to dispel any pregnancy rumors. There were those unflattering shots of her in a gold dress showing a belly pooch a while back and she seems vain about her body.

I would happily take Paul Rudd in a sheet agin, though! :D

Posted Image

It was just announced by People magazine that Jennifer Aniston is now engaged to Justin Theroux (we’re VERY happy for both of them!) but how embarrassing for Star Magazine! Their cover this week has Jennifer BREAKING UP with Justin in July after “catching him with another woman.” THIS is what happens when magazines stop paying reliable sources for information. We worked for Star for years and they took good care of inside sources. But all that changed. Editors stopped paying for inside information and great scoops. This kind of cover happens when insiders refuse to talk for free and stories and dramatic cover stories have to be MADE UP by reporters.

Posted by Janet on August 12, 2012

Oopsies :D

Miley was my guess, I thought the last line was a reference to that Party in the USA song she did.

Color me cynical, skeptical whatever, but the only thing I could think about when I heard this was all those rumors about Brad and Angela getting married this weekend.

It didn't happen of course but, still,it was interesting timing.

(as was the Star cover. . :rolleyes: )

Miley was my guess, I thought the last line was a reference to that Party in the USA song she did.

Color me cynical, skeptical whatever, but the only thing I could think about when I heard this was all those rumors about Brad and Angela getting married this weekend.

It didn't happen of course but, still,it was interesting timing.

(as was the Star cover. . :rolleyes: )

if you predict every week that someone is getting married, (and/or separated) youre bound to eventually get it right and look either brilliant (or there was a brilliant PR coup.)

Based on some interviews I have seen with her lately, I don't think she wants kids at this point. I think she likes her life the way it is and there is nothing wrong with that. But it does keep her name in tabs and on covers so I think she plays along. I could see her pulling a Sandra Bullock and secretly adopting at some point though.

Based on some interviews I have seen with her lately, I don't think she wants kids at this point. I think she likes her life the way it is and there is nothing wrong with that. But it does keep her name in tabs and on covers so I think she plays along. I could see her pulling a Sandra Bullock and secretly adopting at some point though.

I always kinda thought she was like me. If the spouse really wanted to have kids and willing to do 50/50 work (and hiring a nanny does not count, I had to have that discussion!!) I would consider having kids, but I'm very happy being an Aunt and don't think it's for me. Love kids, just don't want the lifestyle having my own kids would entail. But you should see the reaction I get when I tell people that - you would think I just confessed to clubbing baby seals!! :shocked: I always think she had the same thoughts, just couldn't say it publicly.

• Like 1

As someone who has spent the past decade telling people we don't plan on having kids, I totally get that. I don't give a shit what people think of me, but celebs can't afford to alienate. But if she *really* didn't want kids, there are ways to diplomatically let it be known. Others have done it. But it's always easier for men.

I really REALLY dislike our fixation on baby bumps and the HUGE mommy-industrial complex we've developed - the material stuff as well as the expectations of parenthood that come along with all the focus/attention. But I'm guiltily part of it, so.....

My favorite is when people respond with "But you would make a great Mom!". My response is always "I know I can do the job, I just don't want the job!" :D

My favorite is when people respond with "But you would make a great Mom!". My response is always "I know I can do the job, I just don't want the job!" :D

Yep, I've been know to use that line too ;-)

jennifer-aniston-justin-theroux.jpg

So Happy Together! Jennifer Aniston & Justin Theroux Look As Close As Ever In First Public Appearance In Months
Posted on Jun 24, 2014 @ 7:38AM | By radarstaff
After many months not being seen together, Jennifer Aniston and fiancé Justin Theroux looked like the happy couple on the red carpet of New York City’s Skirball Center at NYU, for the premiere of Theroux’s latest project, the upcoming HBOdrama The Leftovers.

The Friendsbeauty, 45, looked amazing and in summer shape in a black skirt, while the dapper Theroux, 42, was his usual hunky self in a blue Dior Homme suit.

Theroux told US it felt “great by his side after months out of the public eye as a couple, as the couple’s last red carpet outing came back in September at the Toronto Film Festival premiere of Life of Crime.

An eyewitness told the magazine that the couple, who met filing the comedy Wanderlust, were “really sweet together” and “absolutely beaming” on the early summer night in the city.

“Inside the event, Jen was being really sociable and looked extremely happy,” the spectator said. “They looked totally in love and seemed very relaxed.”

Other notable names in attendance associated with the project included Chris Zylka, Annie Q and Frank Harts.

The Leftovers premieres on HBO June 29 at 10/9c.

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have made it official!

BY EMILY ZAUZMER

@emilyzauzmer

08/06/2015 AT 11:05 AM EDT

people.com

The couple exchanged vows in front of more than 70 family members and friends on Wednesday at their Bel Air, California, home, sources confirm to PEOPLE. "Guests were told it was a birthday party for Justin," says a source. "Jen and Justin wanted to surprise guests and guests were certainly surprised."

Reps for the couple did not immediately comment.

For the celebration, a large wooden deck was set up in the couple's backyard, filled with cozy nooks for lounging as well as elegant seating arrangements for 74 festooned with low, casual ottomans. A raised stage on one end, and a bar on the other, flanked the intimate setup.

Several of the stars' celebrity pals reportedly attended the party, including Lisa Kudrow, Chelsea Handler and Howard Stern.

Party staffers were spotted bringing in a large cake topped with two puppet characters, and a man who appeared to be a pastor was seen arriving on the grounds, according to TMZ.

jennifer-aniston-1-768.jpg

The backyard of Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux's Bel Air home

SPLASH NEWS ONLINE

Aniston, 46, and Theroux, 43, got engaged in August 2012 after more than a year of dating.

In June, the Cake star opened up to PEOPLE about her fiancé of almost three years.

"Justin was the best thing this decade," Aniston admits about her 40s.

She also gushed about him in July 2014, saying, "He gets better every year."

"He's just so beautiful and handsome to me," she said at a dinner honoring The Leftovers star. "He's just like a lost gem in the sand, and he's just always been there and been brilliant, and now this is just in a different light."

Theroux was equally as smitten with his longtime love, calling her "gorgeous" as he promoted his HBO series last year and admitting that their approach to marriage involved anything but cold feet. "We have hot feet," he joked.

As for Aniston's engagement ring, "I just think it's so beautiful," she told PEOPLE in June. "I've never had anything so big on my hand. But I love it because he picked it and put it into a setting and it's simple. It doesn't feel gaudy."

The Friends star added that Theroux may switch up his own chunky gold ring – which currently spells out his name – now that he's a married man.

"When we get married he will be wearing his ring. It just won't say Justinanymore," she said, adding that it may spell Jen "on the inside" instead.

The couple first met on the set of Tropic Thunder in Hawaii in 2008.

"We were friends for seven years. I replay when I met him then, but he wasn't a boyfriend," Aniston said. "It's funny to replay it because we weren't even anywhere in each other's realms of possibility."

The twosome, who costarred in 2012's Wanderlust and were first romantically linked in May 2011, "both have the same work ethic and love to bounce ideas off each other," a source told PEOPLE in March 2014. "Jen seems more confident than ever, and they've become a great team."

Added another insider: "It's amazing to see how happy Justin makes Jen."

I agree with Lainey's thinking on this all along - those two are perfectly aligned in their Hollywood goals. I think if one were to become super famous (er, in a way that would make them at VERY different fame/fortune levels) that could cause discord and lead to a divorce. Otherwise - eh, I think they'll probably manage to trudge along in Hollywood matrimony quite nicely....

If I had to sit on one of those ottomans it would absolutely kill my back. I would be popping pain pills all night.

Yeah, me too, but these women wear 6inch heels too, so, you know.....Beauty knows no pain. Same thing with style ;-)

• Like 1

If I had to sit on one of those ottomans it would absolutely kill my back. I would be popping pain pills all night.

That's what wine if for :D

• Like 1