sanlee

Brad and Angelina

So his drug test was clean. /start opinion/ It can take pot 30 days to clear your system so he may not be the massive pot head she wants to make him out to be. I think that she has unresolved Daddy issues that are projected onto any man in her life. She seems to want to destroy Brad. Unless it is a "how dare he cheat on me!" thing. He is her kid's father. For their sake maybe she could avoid painting him as a horrible person. If he truly is, they already know that or will as they grow up. I'm just surprised she is going for his jugular. /end opinion/

• Like 1

I agree it's interesting to note his test was clean. HOWEVER there are ways to piss clean (not that I know anything about that sort of thing ;) ) -- unless of course they tested his hair follicles...I don't think there's a way around that.

• Like 2

If he adopted them, biology shouldn't matter, right? Isn't that the foundation of adoption law in most states? In any event, something has always been hinky about that woman (as noted, I have never ever been Team Angelina ;-)

If he adopted them, biology shouldn't matter, right? Isn't that the foundation of adoption law in most states? In any event, something has always been hinky about that woman (as noted, I have never ever been Team Angelina ;-)

I most certainly have never been Team Angelina. Maybe he didn't adopt them. It is just odd in this day no age for a father to "supposedly" request joint custody and not get it. Maybe it means she has sole physical custody, but even that is strange, you would think they would live close for the sake of the kids, but honestly, they could bring teachers and friends with them wherever they go. The kids have had a pretty nomadic lifestyle. Jetsetting to see parents isn' t anything they haven't already done.

Cannot wait for the kids to turn 18.... we may get some good stories

OK, the conflict (Page Six and Lainey still reporting) Angelina released official statement saying the custody document was signed a week ago. Pitt's "sources" saying that is just a continuation of the original temporary plans and he submitted the request for joint custody. So I don't think this is over at all.....

• Like 1

Pitt cleared of child abuse charges http://pagesix.com/2016/11/09/brad-pitt-cleared-of-child-abuse-allegations/

Brad Pitt won a key battle in his child custody war with Angelina Jolie this week when he was cleared of abuse allegations by the LA County Dept. of Children and Family Services, sources confirmed to Page Six.

Those poor kids... I admire those couples with kids who "uncouple" out of the spotlight. Gwenneth and Chris, Madonna and Guy, J-Lo and Marc. Really all quiet and no public bitterness. And I wholeheartedly believe in each of these there was a ton of bitterness.

• Like 4

Angelina Jolie says Brad Pitt is 'terrified that the public will learn the truth' about abuse

Gibson Johns, AOL.com
And the Angie PR machine begins in full.

*cough*bullshit*cough*

If she had a card to play in this game she would have played it by now. He has already volunteered and come up clean and he had the kids for one of the holidays. Press machine indeed. She isn't paying them enough.

Isn't amazing how fast you can go from "true love" to going all batshit crazy.

If I were Angelina, I would be careful about poking that dog. Her own drug/craziness card may be played.

Edited by tyler
  • Like 3

It's pretty obvious this is supposed to be about Maddox Jolie-Pitt --and I love the fact that you bypassed the BV forum completely with this one, Princess -- but.........ew.

Let's hope that this one truly is BS.

• Like 3

It's pretty obvious this is supposed to be about Maddox Jolie-Pitt --and I love the fact that you bypassed the BV forum completely with this one, Princess -- but.........ew.

Let's hope that this one truly is BS.

Here's another one for ya:

THE GOSSIP LIFE 01/05

The marriage may be over, but the drama certainly isn't. This actress wants to drop one last media bombshell on her soon to be ex-husband. 'She hopes it'll disgrace him and damage his career,' confides Betty. 'She thinks he's getting off way too lightly.' I, for one, am looking forward to whatever the vindictive bitch has in store.

Damage his career? He could walk away from acting and producing today and it probably wouldn't change his quality of life a bit.

I have no dog in this hunt, but Brad is playing this exactly right by remaining silent on the sidelines while Angie hangs herself in the court of public opinion.

• Like 5

Why has she suddenly turned on him? After all the articles about how wonderful a husband and father he is.

Angie has the "pedestal" way of treating people. My own theory, but one I've found relevant to many people. They think you are wonderful, perfect, everything they want you to be. They put you up on that pedestal and tell everyone all about it. The problem is that eventually everyone falls off. And the higher they've made your pedestal, the longer you fall from grace when they finally turn on you. And they do always eventually knock you off it at some point.

• Like 3

I would bet money that his attorneys let her attorneys know that if she continued to play the PR game, he was not adverse to playing his own cards. He did take the high road by keeping quiet but everyone has their breaking point when it comes to hypocrisy.

Just out of snarky observation: isn't interesting that this announcement comes after the "team Brad" reception at the GG?

• Like 3