sanlee

Brad and Angelina

tyler, on 10 Jan 2017 - 1:46 PM, said:

nickfan, on 10 Jan 2017 - 1:30 PM, said:

I would bet money that his attorneys let her attorneys know that if she continued to play the PR game, he was not adverse to playing his own cards. He did take the high road by keeping quiet but everyone has their breaking point when it comes to hypocrisy.

Just out of snarky observation: isn't interesting that this announcement comes after the "team Brad" reception at the GG?

I thought the same thing about the timing of the announcement.

Edited by nickfan

I feel like this is wishful thinking on Kate Hudson's part, but who knows.

Brad Pitt And Kate Hudson Dating, Attend Golden Globes Separately To Keep Romance Secret

Effie OrfanidesJanuary 16, 2017

Brad Pitt and Kate Hudson are dating but are trying to keep their romance secret. According to Yahoo! Lifestyle, both Brad Pitt and Kate Hudson attended to 2017 Golden Globes but they didn’t arrive together nor did they chat during the show, making sure that they keep their new love quiet. However, it was at an afterparty that Kate Hudson couldn’t help but gush over her new man.

Oh, that, and Kate supposedly left said afterparty in a car that looked suspiciously like the one that Brad was in. Coincidence? We think not.

Kate Hudson

Actress Kate Hudson [image by Randy Shropshire/Getty Images for GLSEN]

“Despite not making an appearance together, the pair may have managed to squeeze in some private time, with the mag reporting that Kate, 37, was spotted having an ‘intimate’ conversation with Brad’s agent, Bryan Lourde, before being spirited away from the party in a car that had the exact same number plate as the one that Brad left the earlier ceremony in,” Yahoo! Lifestyle reported.

Brad Pitt and Kate Hudson may not be super serious just yet, but it is believed that they’ve been hooking up for a couple of months now. Apparently, Kate Hudson told pals that she and Brad Pitt had “rendezvous” on “several occasions.”

As previously reported by the Inquisitr, Brad Pitt has been laying low since his split from Angelina Jolie.

“Pitt’s 2016 divorce from Angelina Jolie was shocking for the world, but it was all-encompassing for him and for his family. The rumors about child abuse and an alleged affair with actress Marion Cotillard littered the internet for weeks. It’s clear that Brad Pitt didn’t need any more attention, so he laid low for a while. In fact, when Brad Pitt showed up at the Golden Globes last week, his appearance was unannounced. While fans were thrilled to see him, it’s obvious that Brad Pitt didn’t want anyone to make a stink over his time at the mic. After presenting at the show, Pitt seemed to go right back into hiding.”

Brad Pitt and Kate Hudson both live very busy lives. While they both have their careers, they also have families. Brad may be fighting Angelina Jolie to see their six kids — that in and of itself takes up a great deal of time — and Kate Hudson spends most of her day caring for her two sons, Ryder and Bingham. Kate also spends a lot of time with her mom, Goldie Hawn, and her brother, Oliver Hudson.

Brad Pitt

Brad Pitt [image by Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images For Paramount Pictures]

It’s unknown if the couple has any plans of introducing their kids into their new relationship, but they are probably not even thinking that far ahead. Right now, it sounds like the two are getting to know each other and are just having fun. “Rendevous” suggest that the two are having secret meetings of sorts, as to not let the paparazzi find them out together.

Brad Pitt and Kate Hudson seem like they’d get along. However, fans are split on how they feel about this new romance. Many feel that Kate is very quiet and drama free and dating someone like Brad Pitt is going to be a lot for her. Others feel like Kate is a great match for Brad Pitt and that the two will balance each other out in the best possible ways.

Do you think that Brad Pitt and Kate Hudson make a cute couple? Do you think this relationship has staying power or is Kate just a rebound for Brad? Sound off in the comments below.

• Like 1

Brad Pitt and Kate Hudson are dating but are trying to keep their romance secret. According to Yahoo! Lifestyle, both Brad Pitt and Kate Hudson attended to 2017 Golden Globes but they didn’t arrive together nor did they chat during the show, making sure that they keep their new love quiet. .

*cough* Bullshit *cough*

• Like 3

Oliver Hudson sounds like a guy who might fit right in here on Chit Chat. Please note my eye roll during the pregnancy portion of this article.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3950386/brad-pitt-tosses-angelina-jolies-stuff-as-kate-hudson-rumors-gain-steam/

Brad Pitt Tosses Angelina Jolies Stuff As Kate Hudson Rumors Gain Steam

February 4, 2017

Brad Pitt Tosses Angelina Jolies Stuff As Kate Hudson Rumors Gain Steam

February 4, 2017

That didnt take long. Months after Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie announced their split, the actor was spotted clearing out his estranged wifes belongings from his California home. Is this a sign that he is ready to move on to another A-lister?

Cinema Blend reports that Pitt and Kate Hudson are Hollywoods hottest item. Insiders claim that Pitt and Hudson have been growing closer over the past few weeks and are still meeting in secret. Of course, the two have not been photographed in public and neither of them have commented on their rumored romance.

But that hasnt stopped the rumors from gaining steam. In fact, Inquisitr reports that Hudson is now expecting a child with the Allied star. These pregnancy rumors have not been verified, though Hudsons brother recently poked fun at her secret romance.

Yeah and its been hell!! Hes messy as s**t! He drinks out of the f**king carton and leaves the door open when hes taking a dump!! And this is when hes at MY house!!! Oliver Hudson wrote on social media. Hes already calling me brother and has driven a wedge between myself and my real brother Wyatt who now wont speak to me. he insists my kids call him uncle B and lost my youngest at the Santa Monica pier for 2 days.. thank god for amber alert.

Kate Hudson [image by Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images]

Pitt is partially to blame for all the outlandish rumors. The actor experienced similar reports after he divorced Jennifer Aniston and hooked up with Jolie in 2005. In fact, many are expecting him to emerge with a new girlfriend any day now, despite the fact that romance is probably the last thing on Pitts mind.

Pitt is currently locked in a nasty custody battle with Jolie and only recently started repairing his public image. Until the custody issue is resolved, it isnt likely that Pitt will start a new romance if it might jeopardize his chances for joint custody.

That being said, Pitt and Hudson have said nothing about their rumored romance. If they really wanted to squash the rumors they would have addressed them by now. Until then, well have to keep a close eye to see how this one develops.

Brad Pitt received a standing ovation from Hollywoods best at the 2017 Golden Globes. [image by Paul Drinkwater/NBCUniversal via Getty Images]

In the meantime, Yahoo is reporting that Brad Pitt is already purging his life of anything that reminds him of Jolie. The actor was spotted removing furniture as well as odds and ends from his house in Los Angeles in an effort to remove Jolies influence from his life.

Brad doesnt need all of Angelinas stuff things like rugs from the Far East, weird ornaments and blankets and various pieces of furniture which they bought as a couple, a source explained. Hes downsizing on a lot of things that has accumulated over time.

According to Enstarz, Jolie is starting to have second thoughts about the divorce. After the news of Pitts romance with Hudson and the reports of his house cleaning, the actress now regrets becoming a single parent.

To complicate things further, Pitt has been looking better than ever in recent public appearances. While Jolie has kept to herself in recent months, Pitt made a surprise appearance at the Golden Globes, where he received a standing ovation from his Hollywood peers.

#BradPitt And Kate Hudsons Secret Rendezvous Revealed! How The Reported Love Couple Hide Their Romance https://t.co/y0cgu4tDEc

Perry Miller (@GossipnSpoilers) January 25, 2017

The actor was also seen at a charity concert last month. Pitt appeared happy to onlookers as he introduced several artists at the event. By all outside appearances, Pitt is using the divorce as an opportunity to turn over a new leaf.

Whether or not this includes a romance with Hudson is yet to be seen. Neither Pitt nor Jolie have commented on the rumors surrounding their divorce.

Tell us! Do you think Brad Pitt and Kate Hudson are secretly dating? Let us know in the comments below.

[Featured Images by Alberto E. Rodriguez and Carlos Alvarez/Getty Images]

Oliver Hudson sounds like a guy who might fit right in here on Chit Chat. Please note my eye roll during the pregnancy portion of this article.

Yeah and its been hell!! Hes messy as s**t! He drinks out of the f**king carton and leaves the door open when hes taking a dump!! And this is when hes at MY house!!! Oliver Hudson wrote on social media. Hes already calling me brother and has driven a wedge between myself and my real brother Wyatt who now wont speak to me. he insists my kids call him uncle B and lost my youngest at the Santa Monica pier for 2 days.. thank god for amber alert.

Yeah, he's welcome here :D

Lainey reporting on Sad Brad and I feel that her hints about the article she links to should be more important to me, but I got nothing....

http://www.laineygossip.com/Sad-Brad-Pitt-makes-sad-art-while-listening-to-sad-songs-Daily-Mail-exclusive/46581

Article she links http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4333686/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-Brad-Pitt-hides-art-studio.html

Flea was a big heroin user back in the day and was with River Phoenix the day he died. He's supposedly clean now.

Waylon Jennings had drug issues too, but I believe he was mostly in to coke.

"Work Drugs" pops up as a re-mixer when I googled "Bon Iver drugs".

That's all I've got.

• Like 1

http://www.laineygossip.com/Celebrity-friendly-PEOPLE-Magazine-gives-us-a-full-week-of-pro-Brad-Pitt-messaging/46607

TELLING us that he see his kids though is different than SHOWING us he sees his kids, though. One of the most basic rules in entertainment – and life, really – is that SHOW is always better than TELL. When you’re in a writer’s room, you’re only telling the story (through dialogue) if, for whatever reason (budgets scheduling, technology), you can’t show us. So… is Brad telling first until he can show? Or is he telling because he can’t show? And what’s behind all the telling this week? Is it because Angelina was out there last week with their kids looking so happy going about her humanitarian work and his people felt like they needed to recalibrate the situation? Is it in preparation for a major re-entry? Or is it a preemptive move to butter up the public, get us thinking positively about him, in the event something not so positive is revealed?

[bolding mine]

I refuse to believe that Angie is a better person that Brad. Not that Brad's an angel, but....

• Like 2

Angelina Jolie's intense method of casting children is being slammed as cruel and unnecessary

http://www.businessinsider.com/angelina-jolies-casting-of-children-slammed-as-cruel-and-unnecessary-2017-7

Here's the relevant paragraph from the Vanity Fair piece:

"To cast the children in the film, Jolie looked at orphanages, circuses, and slum schools, specifically seeking children who had experienced hardship. In order to find their lead, to play young Loung Ung, the casting directors set up a game, rather disturbing in its realism: they put money on the table and asked the child to think of something she needed the money for, and then to snatch it away. The director would pretend to catch the child, and the child would have to come up with a lie. 'Srey Moch [the girl ultimately chosen for the part] was the only child that stared at the money for a very, very long time,' Jolie says. 'When she was forced to give it back, she became overwhelmed with emotion. All these different things came flooding back.' Jolie then tears up. 'When she was asked later what the money was for, she said her grandfather had died, and they didn’t have enough money for a nice funeral.'"

The article goes on to explain Jolie's methods as a way of garnering raw emotion from the children, but to many the method comes off as excessive and mean-spirited.

Anyone else notice Angelina has been pumping out the PR machine today??

Well, new VF article related to two movie releases hitting festival circuit in the fall, looking for awards, so it makes sense. That's how Hollyweird works, after all.....

• Like 1

Anyone else notice Angelina has been pumping out the PR machine today??

Well, new VF article related to two movie releases hitting festival circuit in the fall, looking for awards, so it makes sense. That's how Hollyweird works, after all.....

Ah, totally missed she has movies coming out!

• Like 1

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 07/27 **#11**
Apparently this A/A+ list mostly movie actress decided Lyme Disease was not a good fit for her so picked some random disease to claim she has but her explanation of it and how she is feeling with it makes no sense and runs contrary to 99% of the people who suffer from the disease. My guess is she wants a fallback position for her drug use.

• Like 1

It's enty, so.... BUT... I've had a few friends who have had Bells Palsey and as soon as she announced it I was like, hmm. Things that make you go hmmm. It just doesn't look like what I've seen. I have a rather limited sample pool, but it did occur to me. So maybe he's right, maybe he just thinks she doesn't look like his sample size either and he just guessed this blind, but I will admit to doubting it myself.

Edited by dixiedoodah
  • Like 2

Can someone explain this? I've been out of the loop. Is she suddenly saying she has something?

Maybe she wants to distract from the fact she psychologically traumatized people, especially little kids, to cast her stupid film?

• Like 1

I know a little about Bell's Palsy and I have never seen any signs of it with her. Maybe it was way before she was famous.

I know a little about Bell's Palsy and I have never seen any signs of it with her. Maybe it was way before she was famous.

Not to be unkind -- but Munchausen's by Proxy comes to mind.

• Like 2

Not to be unkind -- but Munchausen's by Proxy comes to mind.

I admit I don't know the details, but isn't that mainly when you project onto OTHERS and try to get everyone to think they're sick? The "by proxy" - I mean, you usually see it with a parent and a child, right? Can you "by proxy" onto yourself?

This is really a case where I think the blind (fake or not) could be accurate - she has fallout from current (or even old) drug abuse and is trying to find a disease she can blame it on?

@hoyaheel -- yes you are right, but using the word hypochondriac sounded to mundane :D -- and I do believe that some of this kind of news is generated for sympathy. :rolleyes:

Edited by tyler
  • Like 2