sanlee

Jake Gyllenhaal

Yeah but...if it were all THAT hot, all those other guys around him would be rubbernecking too. You notice not ONE of them is. And there are guys Jake's age there!!!

Maybe the woman said something to him as she walked by and that's why Jake's looking but no one else is. It's a couple of photos - we have no way of knowing what happened, really.

And yeah, NO ONE is as bad as Tom Cruise. Because he'll sue your ass ;-)

Edited by Hoyaheel

I think what is interesting is that he is looking at the girl and then looking up at the scoreboard...as if he's saying..."did they show that?"

His disinterested friend next to him on the cell phone is "pinging" to me, from how he has his hand on his hip...

I just saw the lady wearing the Toothy t-shirt! LOL I wonder if Ted has seen this pic? Ironic is the perfect word here.

I guess she is the newest beard:

Jake Gyllenhaal & Rachel Bilson dating?

Jake Gyllenhaal and Rachel Bilson are reportedly a couple, according to new romance reports.

Gyllenhaal, who has dated Reese Witherspoon and Kirsten Dunst, and Bilson, who recently split from fiance Hayden Christensen, are an item, according to HollyScoop.com.

A source close to the couple tells the website, "They're trying to keep a low profile but they're definitely dating."

Bilson also dated her "The O.C." co-star Adam Brody

In the bottom picture, notice the lady in the yellowish/orange shirt holding the food tray. Does her shirt say Toothy...?

i think jake is toothy, but i think the woman's shirt says "together"...

From Dlisted

QOTD: Adam Levine On Jake Gyllenhaal's Rumored Love For Peen

Janet Charlton has already said that Jake Gyllenhaal will only put his mouth on a tube if it's made of glass (or plastic) and ejaculates weed smoke. And now Maroon 5's Adam Levine is joining the "JAKEY LOVES POON" choir. Adam tells Out Magazine (via HuffPo) that he's sick of simple ass bitches (GUILTY!) saying that Jakey loves to fill his six-pack gutters with man chowder. Adam put it like this:

"Will everyone stop thinking that dude is gay? Seriously guys. How immature is it of the media to perceive this guy -- it has to be because of Brokeback, right? I've known this dude forever. He's one of my oldest friends, and it's very weird that they have this -- it's very immature and infantile the way they treat his whole situation. If him hanging out with his bros means he's gay, it's like further perpetuating that weird homophobia that exists in our culture, which is just stupid. So, yeah, he's my buddy. I fuckin' love the guy"

Duly noted, the sequel! Everyone got that, again? Jakey is straighter than a southern baptist pastor! Err, bad example. Okay, let me try this again... Jakey is straighter than a conservative member of New Zealand's parliament! Okay, another shit example. Basically, what I'm getting at is that Ted Casablanca has some explaining to do!

P.S. - Jakey is still Toothy Tile to me, now and forever.

Posted by: Michael K

Gyllenhaal in bathroom scuffle with photo-taking fan

Picture deleted from man's camera after exchange with star

Us Weekly

Obvious note to Jake Gyllenhaal fans: Don't snap a pic of Jake in the john!

Over the weekend, TMZ reported that Gyllenhaal, 30, got upset inside a men's room during a screening of his flick "Source Code" at the South by Southwest Festival in Austin, Texas — when another guy snapped a photo of the sexy star.

"That's true," the sexy actor admitted, laughing, to Entertainment Weekly.

Don't miss these Entertainment stories Disney Enterprises A mom's look at recent kid flicks

Is "Tangled" OK for tots? Does "Ramona and Beezus" live up to the beloved books? Here's one parent's guide to more than a dozen children's films.

..According to the initial report, after Gyllenhaal and the bathroom paparazzi exchanged words, the bathroom pic was deleted.

Of the heated encounter, Gyllenhaal added to EW: "I think it's an appropriate space to keep privacy. I hope that people wouldn't disagree with me on that."

Gyllenhaal (who split from Taylor Swift over New Year's) loved watching his new thriller "Source Code" while a pal from Austin took it all in.

"Literally he grabbed my leg at one point and then at another time....he was like 'Oh my god, what the hell?!' I was like 'Yes!'" boasted the star.

Copyright 2011 Us Weekly

Katie Holmes ‘dating’ Hollywood hunk Jake Gyllenhaal

New romance? ... Jake Gyllenhaal and Katie Holmes

By ALISON MALONEY

KATIE Holmes is dating a new Hollywood action man, according to reports she is seeing actor Jake Gyllenhaal.

Tom Cruise's ex-wife, 34, is rumoured to be dating the Brokeback Mountain hunk, 32.

The couple have shared several romantic dinners in New York in recent weeks, including a date at his apartment, after they were brought together by Katie’s former Dawson’s Creek co-star Joshua Jackson.

Ladies’ man Jake – whose previous girlfriends include Taylor Swift, Reese Witherspoon and Kirsten Dunst – has been to see Katie’s Broadway show, Dead Account.

A source said: "Josh has been the mastermind behind this romance.

“Katie says that they have tons in common and Jake has already been to see her in Dead Accounts, plus she has been over to his apartment in the West Village for dinner.”

Actress Katie split from Tom in June last year and their divorce was finalised in August.

The couple share custody of six-year-old daughter Suri.

She had more bad news last week when it was announced Dead Accounts would close early due to poor ticket sales. At least she’ll have more evenings off to spend with her new man.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...l#ixzz2Gq25Qh28

Can't believe she would go right back into the same situation she just got out of. :BangHead:

Always go with what you know, I guess.

Good and bad press for Toothy this week.

The week started off bad....

Blindgossip reveal:

Warm Actor Versus Cold Actor

fire iceSOLVED!

[blind Gossip] This encounter happened last month at the foreign premiere of a film starring several big name actors and actresses.

The cast and crew of the film dined at a local restaurant prior to the premiere. Word quickly spread of their location, and several dozen fans and some local paparazzi gathered to wait outside the restaurant for the stars of the film to emerge.

There was great excitement when the two most famous actors from the film – who are more than ten years apart in age - walked out of the restaurant together. There was still a lot of time left before the premiere, and the two were sharing a car to the theater.

The younger actor looked around at the flashing bulbs and the people waving to him and calling out his name… and literally ran to the waiting SUV! He did not look at or acknowledge a single person. The crowd booed him.

The older actor, on the other hand, chose to do exactly the opposite. He could not have been more gracious with the fans. He took the time to greet every single person who was there, shaking hands, posing for photos, and signing magazines. He chatted with each one, thanking them for coming and asking them if they were going to see the movie. When the fans on one side began clamoring for his attention, he turned around and waved and reassured them “Don’t worry! I’ll be with you all soon!”

Needless to say, the fans were delighted with his warmth and kindness, and the crowd applauded him when he finally did depart. Yes, the younger actor stayed in the car the entire time. The next time each of these actors stars in a film, guess which one these fans will want to see?

Kudos to the Warm Actor for his conduct with the fans. And a thump on the head to Cold Actor, who really needs to learn how to be more gracious and thankful to the very people upon whom his success depends.

Warm Older Actor:

Cold younger Actor:

Film:

City/Country:

hugh jackman jake gyllenhaalSOLVED!

Warm Older Actor: Hugh Jackman

Cold younger Actor: Jake Gyllenhall

Film: Prisoners

City/Country: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Hugh Jackman is consistently reported to be one of the nicest and kindest people in the entertainment industry, and this blind item demonstrates that once more.

This scenario occurred in early September 2013 just outside of Michael’s Restaurant in Toronto, where the cast of Prisoners was dining before the film’s premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival.

Of course, when it came to the red carpet at TIFF later on that evening, both actors interacted with fans. It’s telling though, that Jackman extends himself to the fans no matter what the circumstances, while Gyllenhaal only seems to muster up the interest and niceness when it comes to more formal, staged events.

Both of these actors are undeniably talented. But the positive attitude that Jackman consistently presents may be one of the reasons that he works so much more than Gyllenhaal. Jackman has twelve projects out this year, in production, or in development. Gyllenhaal has five.

Lots of you got this right! Congratulations to CrankyGirl1 for being first!

The good is that the press is eating up Taylor Swift's "hints" that her Red Album is about him and that he was all gracious and shit about it.

Swift, 23, tells Vulture that she's "heard from the guy that most of 'Red' is about."

"He was like, 'I just listened to the album, and that was a really bittersweet experience for me. It was like going through a photo album,'" she said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/g...9#ixzz2l7Ucxbe0

I find it hard to believe that her album is about Jake since they "dated" all of about 8 weeks. So the big question is who was the album really about?

Edited by Silliness

I find it hard to believe that her album is about Jake since they "dated" all of about 8 weeks. So the big question is who was the album really about?

I thought the whole point of Taylor Swift is that she's all melodramatic about boys? Given that context, I don't find a bunch of songs about an 8 week "romance" out of the question ;-)

I thought the whole point of Taylor Swift is that she's all melodramatic about boys? Given that context, I don't find a bunch of songs about an 8 week "romance" out of the question ;-)

Taylor Swift is an idiot but the bigger idiots are those people who date her and don't expect that she is going to make a buck off the relationship by turning it into a song for mass consumption.

I firmly believe that someone should sit her down and tell her to shut the fuck up already.

Taylor Swift is an idiot but the bigger idiots are those people who date her and don't expect that she is going to make a buck off the relationship by turning it into a song for mass consumption.

I firmly believe that someone should sit her down and tell her to shut the fuck up already.

I don't see that happening. There's too much money involved on all sides. The men are certainly gaining from this too by gaining exposure to audiences that they never would have had otherwise.

I don't see that happening. There's too much money involved on all sides. The men are certainly gaining from this too by gaining exposure to audiences that they never would have had otherwise.

I don't think she's an idiot at all. She's a money making machine that knows her fans expect this of her, so she gives 'em what they want. And as pointed out, the guys get a lot of PR from it too. Everyone benefits. I imagine this formula won't change for at least another 10 years as long as it makes money.

I don't think she's an idiot at all. She's a money making machine that knows her fans expect this of her, so she gives 'em what they want.

While I don't like her music (and was APPALLED that Pandora pulled her up for me yesterday, because she is NOTHING like Mary Chapin Carpenter, whose channel they pulled her under...) I do appreciate that Taylor Swift is the dream money-making scenario - Hollywood & Nashville etc. She dates a guy, her love songs make money. They break up - the heartbreak songs or the "you're a jerk" songs make money. There's no way anyone would encourage her to change something so successful.

I just don't want to listen to her while she does it :jumping1:

Edited by Hoyaheel

@Princess; @MaxieMom; @Hoyaheel: and that is why I will never, in a million years, buy or listen to a Taylor Swift song. :4biggrin:

It all seems so mercenary.

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 11/28 **#7**
At a recent Q&A, this A- list mostly movie actor came thisclose to coming out of the closet. The moderator really thought our actor was going to do it right on stage, but after inching open the closet, our actor rushed back inside.

Here's Why Jake Gyllenhaal Didn't Sweat Playing Gay In 'Brokeback Mountain' 'The struggle for identity is everybody’s struggle. No matter what it is."
002c00c7a2a3.jpg
JamesMichael Nichols Deputy Gay Voices Editor, The Huffington Post
  • Like 1

https://medium.com/@domenicamferaud/the-movie-star-and-me-5d711ee661e3

This is very in-line with Taylor's 10-minute "All Too Well." Lainey wrote about it in her intro yesterday, too: https://www.laineygossip.com/in-mediums-movie-star-and-me-what-happened-between-young-woman-interned-on-musical-starring-big-name-actor-wasnt-criminal-but-manipulative/70208

I wish I could say I'm surprised given how "woke" he acts but boundaries don't seem to exist in the celebrity sphere. It's equally disappointing to see how her mentor and the director treated her and enabled his behavior.

• Like 1