princess

Jennifer Lopez

Does this mean this talentless over-rated woman will stay home and baby sit?

Diddy will pick up the pieces!

Nope... unfortunately, Idol just offered her $20 Million dollars to judge next season.

Nope... unfortunately, Idol just offered her $20 Million dollars to judge next season.

I don't watch Idol, so I don't how well she does, but I can bet my right arm it's nothing that requires 20 million....

Hhhnm - those good old gucci knee pads are work!

I agree, this is a beautiful photo of J-Lo but doesn't she look like an older, curvier Jessica Alba in this shot?

I agree, this is a beautiful photo of J-Lo but doesn't she look like an older, curvier Jessica Alba in this shot?

Oh, now that you mention it.

Anyone else think this blind vice is JLo??

NATIONAL ENQUIRER 11/08

WHICH mega pop star freaked out when room service delivered two boxes of extra large condoms to her Beverly Hills hotel suite? When the entertainer later walked through the lobby, she jokingly yelled out to the front desk staff: "Who the heck do you think I’m #$%@-ing up in my room?!"

Oh, now that you mention it.

Anyone else think this blind vice is JLo??

NATIONAL ENQUIRER 11/08

WHICH mega pop star freaked out when room service delivered two boxes of extra large condoms to her Beverly Hills hotel suite? When the entertainer later walked through the lobby, she jokingly yelled out to the front desk staff: "Who the heck do you think I’m #$%@-ing up in my room?!"

interesting that the person in question -- whoever it is -- would presumably call out 'fucking' and yet say 'heck' in the same breath. LOL

Jennifer Lopez received a diamond necklace with a pink teddy bear from her 25-year-old boyfriend, Casper Smart, at her surprise 43rd birthday Tuesday night.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/lo_day_yac...M#ixzz21jNb7cPe

Pink diamond teddy bear? Is she freaking 10 yrs old?? (and spoiled, because I didn't get diamonds when I was 10....) My husband knows the rules - nothing pink, nothing heart shaped. I'm thankful a teddy bear wouldn't even cross his mind for anyone over 4......

Posted Image

Posted Image

Jennifer Lopez Wears Sexy Leotard, Angers Britain's Got Talent Viewers

Entertainment May 29, 2013 AT 11:00AM By Zach Johnson

US Magazine

Jennifer Lopez put on a show-stopping performance during the May 28 episode of Britain's Got Talent. Singing her latest hit "Live It Up," the 43-year-old mother of two wore a skimpy leotard that barely covered her famous booty. Lopez completed her look with a fur bolero and thigh-high boots.

Flanked by a male dance troupe, Lopez drew criticism for her provocative choreography. "Totally inappropriate. Put some clothes on and keep your bits to yourself," one Twitter user wrote. "This is supposed to be a family show."

Said another, "I'd be ashamed to Jennifer Lopez's family. What is she wearing? She's an artist, not a prostitute."

Lopez has yet to address the controversy, though she did share a post-performance picture via Instagram. "Thanks Got Talent for a great night," she wrote in the caption.

Ofcom -- similar to the United States' Federal Communications Commission (FCC) -- tells E! News that it has "received complaints, which we are currently assessing but not investigating at the moment."

"If we consider the potential that the broadcasting code wasn't abided by, there is potential we would investigate," an Ofcom spokesperson says. "But it's too early to speculate."

Coincidentally, Lopez wore a similar stage costume in red when she performed during the Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas May 19.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/ne...5#ixzz2UhmvQv6W

Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Lopez has yet to address the controversy

Who was it that said "no publicity is worse than bad publicity?"

Holy crap, you can completely see a wicked cameltoe in that first shot. That is inappropriate for that type of show. Apparently desperation to be noticed goes hand in hand with stupidity :rolleyes:

TMZ is reporting the 44 year old singer/actress and her 27 year old choreographer beau Casper Smart have ended their relationship after two and a half years.

Not shocked. She must have someone lined up to be her next boyfriend. Wonder how long it will be before she gets "caught" with the new beau? Two issues of the gossip rags or three?

Edited by Silliness